Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,714 members, 7,855,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 12:17 PM

Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY (14540 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him / Goodluck Jonathan Promotes One Nigeria; IGBOS React. / And The Winner Is.... (pls, For Igbos Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by DonBobes(m): 5:49am On Nov 15, 2015
Kids everywhere rehearsing for Xmas, how sweet watching them. walai na dis xmas carol de giv me joy durin xmas.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 6:24am On Nov 15, 2015
Stop looking for those that are against we Biafrans, we know them and we can't assume they do not exist. Well, you can continue in any case, all we know is Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by obailala(m): 11:04am On Nov 15, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Anytime I tell my Igbo brothers the hard truth tkhey all scream that I am Yoruba, lol.
Lol... same here... Going by the constant yoruba tag, at a point I was almost beginning to think I was actually yoruba grin cheesy
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 15, 2015
Yeske2:
Have you ever voted for an Igbo president?

I have never voted for anyone, my religious belief does not permeate me to do so. grin
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 12:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
4giveand4get:
Every right thinking Igbo man MUST reject this Biafra agitation from Miscreants and speak out now. Igbo ppl are presently the owners of Nigeria and cannot be destroyed by those lazy igbo ppl agitating for biafra. FYI, Igbo is already taking over every part of nigeria, economically and politically. Today, an Igbo man is representing Lagos Federal constituency in House of Reps., Igbo man is a member of Lagos State house of assembly. I believe someday, igbo man will be Dep. gov of Lagos state or an oba in oshodi/Isolo local govt. Nnamdi Kanu is evil and must be rejected by all true lovers of Igbo land. We cannot afford to loose again in Nigeria polity. Any igbo blood that died in this protest is on nnamdi kanu's head. How can evil take over a wise tribe like igbo. Nnamdi kanu is about to bring evil to igbo land. this is how boko haram started in North east. Please all well meaning igbo should speak up now to avoid "had i known". Let us save Igbo land and south east from the handiwork of devil. Imagine a rat like nnamdi kanu rejecting Christ and christianity, insulting his elders in igbo land. This has proved that he does not respect his so father, Israel Kanu. Those in support of IPOB are ppl who do not like the progress of their fellow brothers and sisters in diaspora. Nnamdi kanu is evil and MUst be rejected now or we will face the wrath of God, just like North East. I want to assure Federal Government of Nigeria that I am 100% willing and ready to work them to see that all those behind the plot and their foot soldiers are brought to book. I will expose their camps to Nigeria security any time, any day. NNAMDI KANU BU EKWENSU. IPOB GA ANWU ONWU IFERE. CHUKWU NDIGBO GA ANURU ANYI OGU. Our ppl will not die again because of one lazy igbo fool that has no achievement of his. Igbo Bu Enyi, Igbo Bu Anya Nigeria
and we will continue to work together for the progress of our brothers and sisters in other parts of nigeria without any fear or favor. If IPOB continues with their useless protest, we will not hesitate to expose all their members around us. We are taking note of them and their evil plans of attacking business men and women in Onitsha, Asaba, Owerri, Enugu, Abakiliki and Aba. They are Jobless people. Their plan is to take over all the markets, businesses, parks and communities for financial gains. God will kill all of them.............. IPOB is BOKO HARAM in DISGUISE. NNAMDI KANU IS NOT A CHRISTIAN. NNAMDI KANU IS ANTI-CHRIST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtoqcSk7ulA
https://m./1557975947766427?view=permalink&id=1676042049293149&_rdr

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Abagworo(m): 1:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
Chiwude:
Pazienza use your head and smell the coffee. The Ijaws are drastically moving towards APC, if you don't know, know it now. Edwin Clark decamping was just a test run. Sooner, youll see their real agenda unfold when they give APC Bayelsa state to that fellowship. They've ridden on the back of Igbo chances to achieve their Presidential aim. Its high time we start asserting our influence as a majority. Lets stop castigating our own but rather give them support. The idea of castigating the likes of Rochas and Ngige should seize henceforth. The more we nail them, is the more we gift waiting hawks what belongs to us. You as an Igbo patriot should know that the likes of Rocha's isn't the problem, but rather the system that breeds them. We can change all that when Biafra is actualized. IPOB is a rallying point but we should judiciously use it as an arm to protect our interest. Let us learn from the north who uses ACF and other ethno-religious agenda to guide their interest. The north knows that Nigeria won't last that is why you see them make concerted efforts to search for oil in their region, while plunder and enjoy the oyel from the dumb ignorant S/S minorities. Biafra will definitely come, but we shouldn't allow the PDP infiltrate into our genuine agitation for their selfish pursuit. Let us play the politics to our advantage and wait till Nigeria self destruct. But for now, there is an urgent need to drop emotions and think straight.

Is this not what I've been telling you all these while? Nobody kills his own star to support someone who cares little about you. My argument has always been that we launder the image of our stars outside while we scold their misdeeds inside. Okorocha or Ngige would have been VP today if not for Igbos revealing their rejection of APC which made them see no wisdom in fielding Igbo VP over Yoruba.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 1:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Abagworo:
Is this not what I've been telling you all these while? Nobody kills his own star to support someone who cares little about you. My argument has always been that we launder the image of our stars outside while we scold their misdeeds inside. Okorocha or Ngige would have been VP today if not for Igbos revealing their rejection of APC which made them see no wisdom in fielding Igbo VP over Yoruba.

Your mission is DOA. Can't you see that this your propaganda is stale already?
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
xtrorse:

Your mission is DOA. Can't you see that this your propaganda is stale already?

Guy, Abagworo is making a lot of sense and your myopic type can never comprehend.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by nduchucks: 7:18am On Nov 23, 2015
cheruv:

Hahahaha
I kwuru eziokwu...laudate nākpa agwa ka nduchucks
O raram ahu tupum mara na nduchucks vu nwa Fulani.n'akuko gbasara laudate, mmuom nāgwam si o bu nwa Idu toro na mpaghara Legos ndi a umuIgbo juru undecided

kedu i ka kpo m oka mmuta asusu? mumu

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Edo: We Will Surmount PDP Crisis To Beat APC — Ize-iyamu / APC Governors Told Buhari To Run For Second Term – Okorocha / Third Mainland Bridge To Be Shut Month End – Fashola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.