Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,859 members, 7,855,535 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 01:50 AM

Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY (14544 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him / Goodluck Jonathan Promotes One Nigeria; IGBOS React. / And The Winner Is.... (pls, For Igbos Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by pazienza(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Lol! They are complete here.

The title of this thread should have been: THE FEAST OF THE IMPOSTORS grin

See them all '" high fiving" each other. This is a full house. Wouldn't be surprised if it's just one person controlling all those monikers, many are mad after all, just few are roaming.

This thread is a comic relief. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Anytime I tell my Igbo brothers the hard truth they all scream that I am Yoruba, lol.

Oh, you mean they did that to you, too??! Chai!! shocked shocked And to think that they all went to school.... shocked
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Eurobomber was already grilled days ago and even today ,what you're seeing here is the painful effect of the wrestling bout grin grin

He's been made to look like the clown that he is.....Go figure

May 5000kj of thunder destroy your kainkain filled brains.

You dey craze? Who did you gril? You don't know what you're up against because by the time I am done with you na market you go enter.

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 11:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Anytime I tell my Igbo brothers the hard truth they all scream that I am Yoruba, lol.
I see the angle you're toeing. Ndigbo should use their head in Nigerian politics, not their heart. Let Ijaws be, let Igbos be. The likes of Barcarnista and Truckpusher have made known their underlying agenda which is to deceitfully emasculate us from the equation. These folks are ingrates with an eye towards our lands in the S/S. We should accept we made a big mistake supporting Jonathan and try as possibly to make ammends. The era of Big brother politics is over. Let us throw a hand of fellowship to the other big two, assert our influence as a majority and drink more oyel, till these antagonistic minorities come back to their senses.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by basilo101: 11:40pm On Nov 14, 2015
Anybody saying that Biafra agitation is about GEJ's loss is not following events in the country. Nobody took to the streets after the election, ppl only did so when Kanu was arrested and detained without trial. watch what this guy said in this video, it was during GEJ's national conference

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EyCy1Xm1SAU

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Chiwude:
I see the angle you're toeing. Ndigbo should use their head in Nigerian politics, not their heart. Let Ijaws be, let Igbos be. The likes of Barcarnista and Truckpusher have made known their underlying agenda which is to deceitfully emasculate us from the equation. These folks are ingrates with an eye towards our lands in the S/S. We should accept we made a big mistake supporting Jonathan and try as possibly to make ammends. The era of Big brother politics is over. Let us throw a hand of fellowship to the other big two, assert our influence as a majority and drink more oyel, till these antagonistic minorities come back to their senses.

Finally somebody that is reasoning is here. Take one crate of star!

3 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
attacker231:
Accursed son of a lazy w.hore, I know your pathetic life is messed up that you see everyone as Yoruba. He is not Yoruba and everyone here knows, stay on your lane and stop looking for trouble. We are not responsible for the calamity ravaging your cursed family. Stay on your lane.

ROFLMAO!! Guy, I don talk say I no go laugh again today, but this reply na technical knock out!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 12:01am On Nov 15, 2015
pazienza:
Lol! They are complete here.

The title of this thread should have been: THE FEAST OF THE IMPOSTORS grin

See them all '" high fiving" each other. This is a full house. Wouldn't be surprised if it's just one person controlling all those monikers, many are mad after all, just few are roaming.

This thread is a comic relief. cheesy
Pazienza use your head and smell the coffee. The Ijaws are drastically moving towards APC, if you don't know, know it now. Edwin Clark decamping was just a test run. Sooner, youll see their real agenda unfold when they give APC Bayelsa state to that fellowship. They've ridden on the back of Igbo chances to achieve their Presidential aim. Its high time we start asserting our influence as a majority. Lets stop castigating our own but rather give them support. The idea of castigating the likes of Rochas and Ngige should seize henceforth. The more we nail them, is the more we gift waiting hawks what belongs to us. You as an Igbo patriot should know that the likes of Rocha's isn't the problem, but rather the system that breeds them. We can change all that when Biafra is actualized. IPOB is a rallying point but we should judiciously use it as an arm to protect our interest. Let us learn from the north who uses ACF and other ethno-religious agenda to guide their interest. The north knows that Nigeria won't last that is why you see them make concerted efforts to search for oil in their region, while plunder and enjoy the oyel from the dumb ignorant S/S minorities. Biafra will definitely come, but we shouldn't allow the PDP infiltrate into our genuine agitation for their selfish pursuit. Let us play the politics to our advantage and wait till Nigeria self destruct. But for now, there is an urgent need to drop emotions and think straight.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by cheruv: 12:09am On Nov 15, 2015
warrior01:

Please, whenever you see your mother, ask her to tell you who your real father is cos you behave and sound like a bastard. You're so two faced that Judas seems like a learner. Where do you really stand?
Na Igbo

Si ebe a puo! grin
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by cheruv: 12:10am On Nov 15, 2015
Abagworo:

You just displayed one of the traits that makes Igbos unreliable ally to South South. What if Igbos were as powerful as Northerners?
That's exactly my mission cool
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by pazienza(m): 12:13am On Nov 15, 2015
Chiwude:
Pazienza use your head and smell the coffee. The Ijaws are drastically moving towards APC, if you don't know, know it now. Edwin Clark decamping was just a test run. Sooner, youll see their real agenda unfold when they give APC Bayelsa state to that fellowship. They've ridden on the back of Igbo chances to achieve their Presidential aim. Its high time we start asserting our influence as a majority. Lets stop castigating our own but rather give them support. The idea of castigating the likes of Rochas and Ngige should seize henceforth. The more we gift waiting hawks what belongs to us. You as an Igbo patriot should know that the likes of Rocha's isn't the problem, but rather the system that breeds them. We can change all that when Biafra is actualized. IPOB is a rallying point but we should judiciously use it as an arm to protect our interest. Let us learn from the north who uses ACF and other ethno-religious agenda to guide their interest. The north knows that Nigeria won't last that is why you see them make concerted efforts to search for oil in their region, while plunder and enjoy the oyel from the dumb ignorant S/S minorities. Biafra will definitely come, but we shouldn't allow the PDP infiltrate into our genuine agitation for their selfish pursuit. Let us play the politics to our advantage and wait till Nigeria self destruct. But for now, there is an urgent need to drop emotions and think straight.

Yes brother. I am well aware of that,

See here:https://www.nairaland.com/2690352/wikerivers-state-election-re-run

We shouldn't be pro PDP or anti PDP, we should be strictly pro Igbo.

But on Rochas, I have not seen any strategic thinking from him at all, he doesn't seem to have any clout in APC , he seem to be just happy following Buhari around.

His ministerial candidate got next to nothing from many available juicy portfolio, it's speaks volume to his negotiation power.

We can't rely on political jobbers and "opportunistic" politicians like Okorocha, we need better strategists, but I agree with you, we must stop criticizing them( APC Igbo crew), we should just let them be, they are not our problem.

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by cheruv: 12:16am On Nov 15, 2015
CyberWolf:
The problem of Igbos are people like Abagworo, Eurobomber, yeske, and other bastards who don't know who their father is. This kind of individual are very unreliable and are always ready to sell us out to the highest bidder at any given opportunity. These loquacious ediots are very greedy and the earlier we get rid of them, the better for us. angry
Stalin conducted the great purge
Its not bad if we do ours too
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by cheruv: 12:19am On Nov 15, 2015
MIPNIG:
I stand with Nigeria and I am Igbo.
I stand for accountability of leaders across regions.
I stand for for my green passport; Nigeria is a name tag I have come to accept but...

I want regions to provide to become more productive.

I want the curse of oil to go, if it can't go, Nigerians especially youths should concentrate on other sectors and ignore oil, ignore the failed generation that has lead this country and chart a new course for our children and generation to come.
We are a creative people and together we will over come.
If you are Igbo and you stand with me, please like
Ndi ogbu oge grin

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Observant: 12:19am On Nov 15, 2015
pazienza:

But on Rochas, I have not seen any strategic thinking from him at all, he doesn't seem to have any clout in APC , he seem to be just happy following Buhari around.

His ministerial candidate got next to nothing from many available juicy portfolio, it's speaks volume to his negotiation power.

We can't rely on political jobbers and "opportunistic" politicians like Okorocha, we need better strategists, but I agree with you, we must stop criticizing them( APC Igbo crew), we should just let them be, theny are not our problem.

This is exactly what I have been saying.
Ndigbo should dump anything that can't muster 7million votes.
The agenda should be igbo agenda whether Apc or PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 12:20am On Nov 15, 2015
cheruv:

Stalin conducted the great purge
Its not bad if we do ours too

Not everybody supports your program. If God wanted everyone to have the same opinion, He would have created clones instead of humans. Why should it be a crime to have a divergent view?? Egbe bèlụ ùgò bèlụ ǹke sịlị ibè ya ebènà ǹkù kwaa yā. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2737259/pro-biafra-protests-evil-says
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Observant: 12:21am On Nov 15, 2015
cheruv:

Ndi ogbu oge grin

I called them inanimate 3d drawings believing themselves humans because they can't eat and shit.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 12:34am On Nov 15, 2015
pazienza:

We can't rely on political jobbers and "opportunistic" politicians like Okorocha, we need better strategists, but I agree with you, we must stop criticizing them( APC Igbo crew), we should just let them be, they are not our problem.
What Rochas lacks in negotiating, he has in mass followership outside his region. Maybe with the help of Ngige and other like minds by his side, he will become better at negotiating. All we need to do is observe from the sideline and support any political platform that can support our interest. We are Igbos and our collective interest should be our rallying point. The APC/PDP and any other party is just a platform to aim at the highest positions in the country. If you take a look at what PDP has done for us in the last 16 years in power, you would weep. This is partly our fault though, owing to the charlatans we have representing us there. We will support any party that can guaranty us a shot at the Presidency, give us a seaport, create a 6th South East state and other developmental priorities. Its high time we separate ethnic emotions from political interest. Let us exact our influence in Nigeria (just like other two majority) and also make sure that future Governors in Igboid areas of Delta and Rivers are pro-Igbo irrespective of where they come from. Biafra will surely come, but for now, the onus lies in us safeguarding our frontiers from land grabbing usurpers, while strategically protect our interest in Nigeria.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by cheruv: 12:53am On Nov 15, 2015
laudate:

Not everybody supports your program. If God wanted everyone to have the same opinion, He would have created clones instead of humans. Why should it be a crime to have a divergent view?? Egbe bèlụ ùgò bèlụ ǹke sịlị ibè ya ebènà ǹkù kwaa yā. undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2737259/pro-biafra-protests-evil-says
Nwoke a sef!
Ndi Igbo niile nwere atu na ntoala edowere maka oganihu na odinma Ala anyi. Onye obula dapuru na ntoala ekwesighi idola ndi ozo Azu.
Biafra bu mmuo percent 95 umu Igbo kwenyere n'ime,ya mere onye juru ya ekwesiyi inochiri ndi ozo uzo! angry

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by 4giveand4get: 12:57am On Nov 15, 2015
A Catholic Priest in Enugu , Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka has condemned the
recent agitation and protests for Biafra nation describing the action as
‘evil'.
Mbaka made the condemnation in Enugu on Saturday in a sermon at
his weekly Adoration Ministry.

The cleric urged youths in the South East and South-South to go back
to their business as the protest could lead to their death .
“ Locking up your shops and disrupting economic activities will not add
any naira to your pocket, whatever grievance you have could be
resolved through dialogue ,” the cleric said.

He lambasted those leaders that were behind the agitation and protests ,
saying that they should use their children for the struggle .
Mbaka commended President Muhammadu Buhari for appointing
ministers from the zone and assigning them with good portfolios.
“ President Buhari’ s action has proven that the South East has not been
marginalized . I would have reacted if no minister emerged from the
zone ,” he said.

He said that the five states in the zone had minister each as prescribed
by the Nigerian constitution as well as other key security and protocol
officers that serves under president and his wife.
The reverend father attributed the recent free health screening initiative
by the Wife of the president, Mrs Aisha Buhari , in Enugu to her love for
the people of the region.

He blamed the Igbo leaders for not living up to the expectation of the
people in the area , adding that past governors , National Assembly
members failed woefully in discharging their mandates .
“ President Buhari is not the cause of poor roads , unemployment and
other decay infrastructures in the south east , we should blame our
leaders.

“ Most of the roads had been awarded but our leaders squandered the
fund , even the university teaching hospital in Enugu is a no -go -area
and our leaders are not concerned about it,” he said .
Mbaka called on the new Minister of Labour and Employment , Dr Chris
Ngige, to use his office to employ youths in the zone , adding that it
would stop what he called another Boko Haram in the south east if not
curtailed.

He praised Buhari ’s war against corruption, saying it had enthroned due
process and sanity in governance .
The cleric , however, urged Nigerians to be patient with the president as
he had good plans for the country.

source: www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2015/11/14/pro-biafra-protests-are-evil-says-father-mbaka/
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by aresa: 1:01am On Nov 15, 2015
lmao @ ibo on ibo drama.... grin
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by spinna: 1:03am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 1:07am On Nov 15, 2015
Observant:

This is exactly what I have been saying. Ndigbo should dump anything that can't muster 7million votes. The agenda should be igbo agenda whether Apc or PDP.
May God bless you.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 1:08am On Nov 15, 2015
Going through this thread & other ones in the past, two things are clear to me: @Laudate is a pure Yoruba man & @Truckpusher is a pure Ijaw man from imerime Bayelsa.
Y'all can continue with the comic relief though, 'cause I've been laughing my heart out on here, but one thing is certain; Biafra is unstoppable. This Biafran revolution is not in the hands of man, it's solely in God's hands.

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by cheruv: 1:10am On Nov 15, 2015
Curlieweed:

Yeah. Like after GEJ, Yenogoa is now like New York and Brass has a deep Sea port?

Rapu Dee hope grin
Onye ka ahu kanāro nro undecided
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by cheruv: 1:17am On Nov 15, 2015
pazienza:

He is not an Igbo man, don't be naive, he is an impostor!

Don't be deceived by his good command of Igbo language, he is a joker where Nduchuks was, the Igbo proverbs ndu chuck know, you as an Igbo man don't know half of it.

Contrary to the Ibadan-Lagos propaganda machine, Igbo land hosts lots of non Igbo Nigerians, my tailor when I was in Aba was a Yoruba man, like wise his apprentices, but he had a very good command of Igbo language, he has spent decades in Aba.

Go to mosque area in Aba, those Hausa people there, most of them will sell you with Aba slangs.

Do not be deceived, not all that shout I am Igbo are Igbo.
Hahahaha
I kwuru eziokwu...laudate nākpa agwa ka nduchucks
O raram ahu tupum mara na nduchucks vu nwa Fulani.n'akuko gbasara laudate, mmuom nāgwam si o bu nwa Idu toro na mpaghara Legos ndi a umuIgbo juru undecided
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 1:22am On Nov 15, 2015
nwanlecha:
Going through this thread & other ones in the past, two things are clear to me: @Laudate is a pure Yoruba man & @Truckpusher is a pure Ijaw man from imerime Bayelsa.
Y'all can continue with the comic relief though, 'cause I've been laughing my heart out on here, but one thing is certain; Biafra is unstoppable. This Biafran revolution is not in the hands of man, it's solely in God's hands.
You go soon wet your pant because of me for this forum. cheesy
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by pazienza(m): 1:37am On Nov 15, 2015
cheruv:

Hahahaha
I kwuru eziokwu...laudate nākpa agwa ka nduchucks
O raram ahu tupum mara na nduchucks vu nwa Fulani.n'akuko gbasara laudate, mmuom nāgwam si o bu nwa Idu toro na mpaghara Legos ndi a umuIgbo juru undecided

Eziokwu di na okwu gi.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by 4giveand4get: 1:44am On Nov 15, 2015
Every right thinking Igbo man MUST reject this Biafra agitation from Miscreants and speak out now. Igbo ppl are presently the owners of Nigeria and cannot be destroyed by those lazy igbo ppl agitating for biafra. FYI, Igbo is already taking over every part of nigeria, economically and politically. Today, an Igbo man is representing Lagos Federal constituency in House of Reps., Igbo man is a member of Lagos State house of assembly. I believe someday, igbo man will be Dep. gov of Lagos state or an oba in oshodi/Isolo local govt. Nnamdi Kanu is evil and must be rejected by all true lovers of Igbo land. We cannot afford to loose again in Nigeria polity. Any igbo blood that died in this protest is on nnamdi kanu's head. How can evil take over a wise tribe like igbo. Nnamdi kanu is about to bring evil to igbo land. this is how boko haram started in North east. Please all well meaning igbo should speak up now to avoid "had i known". Let us save Igbo land and south east from the handiwork of devil. Imagine a rat like nnamdi kanu rejecting Christ and christianity, insulting his elders in igbo land. This has proved that he does not respect his so father, Israel Kanu. Those in support of IPOB are ppl who do not like the progress of their fellow brothers and sisters in diaspora. Nnamdi kanu is evil and MUst be rejected now or we will face the wrath of God, just like North East. I want to assure Federal Government of Nigeria that I am 100% willing and ready to work them to see that all those behind the plot and their foot soldiers are brought to book. I will expose their camps to Nigeria security any time, any day. NNAMDI KANU BU EKWENSU. IPOB GA ANWU ONWU IFERE. CHUKWU NDIGBO GA ANURU ANYI OGU. Our ppl will not die again because of one lazy igbo fool that has no achievement of his. Igbo Bu Enyi, Igbo Bu Anya Nigeria and we will continue to work together for the progress of our brothers and sisters in other parts of nigeria without any fear or favor. If IPOB continues with their useless protest, we will not hesitate to expose all their members around us. We are taking note of them and their evil plans of attacking business men and women in Onitsha, Asaba, Owerri, Enugu, Abakiliki and Aba. They are Jobless people. Their plan is to take over all the markets, businesses, parks and communities for financial gains. God will kill all of them.............. IPOB is BOKO HARAM in DISGUISE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Nobody: 2:11am On Nov 15, 2015
4giveand4get:
Every right thinking Igbo man MUST reject this Biafra agitation from Miscreants and speak out now. Igbo ppl are presently the owners of Nigeria and cannot be destroyed by those lazy igbo ppl agitating for biafra. FYI, Igbo is already taking over every part of nigeria, economically and politically. Today, an Igbo man is representing Lagos Federal constituency in House of Reps., Igbo man is a member of Lagos State house of assembly. I believe someday, igbo man will be Dep. gov of Lagos state or an oba in oshodi/Isolo local govt. Nnamdi Kanu is evil and must be rejected by all true lovers of Igbo land. We cannot afford to loose again in Nigeria polity. Any igbo blood that died in this protest is on nnamdi kanu's head. How can evil take over a wise tribe like igbo. Nnamdi kanu is about to bring evil to igbo land. this is how boko haram started in North east. Please all well meaning igbo should speak up now to avoid "had i known". Let us save Igbo land and south east from the handiwork of devil. Imagine a rat like nnamdi kanu rejecting Christ and christianity, insulting his elders in igbo land. This has proved that he does not respect his so father, Israel Kanu. Those in support of IPOB are ppl who do not like the progress of their fellow brothers and sisters in diaspora. Nnamdi kanu is evil and MUst be rejected now or we will face the wrath of God, just like North East. I want to assure Federal Government of Nigeria that I am 100% willing and ready to work them to see that all those behind the plot and their foot soldiers are brought to book. I will expose their camps to Nigeria security any time, any day. NNAMDI KANU BU EKWENSU. IPOB GA ANWU ONWU IFERE. CHUKWU NDIGBO GA ANURU ANYI OGU. Our ppl will not die again because of one lazy igbo fool that has no achievement of his. Igbo Bu Enyi, Igbo Bu Anya Nigeria and we will continue to work together for the progress of our brothers and sisters in other parts of nigeria without any fear or favor. If IPOB continues with their useless protest, we will not hesitate to expose all their members around us. We are taking note of them and their evil plans of attacking business men and women in Onitsha, Asaba, Owerri, Enugu, Abakiliki and Aba.[s]They are Jobless people. Their plan is to take over all the markets, businesses, parks and communities for financial gains. God will kill all of them.............. IPOB is BOKO HARAM in DISGUISE[/s]
Funny, But Oga northerner you must correct where you wrote IPOB is Boko Haram in disguise first, before we discuss anything. You must know that Light and Darkness cannot be equated together. Boko Haram is evil, a cancer that must be stopped at all cost. While IPOB is a nonviolent civil right movement recognized by the UN charter of rights. IPOB is not a faceless group and can be negotiated with, but Boko-Haram is a terror group you cannot negotiate with. You can stall IPOB activities when you're committed to equality, fair play and semi-autonomous staus, as existing in Britain, where they can control their destiny in their own hands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by 4giveand4get: 2:24am On Nov 15, 2015
Every right thinking Igbo man MUST reject this Biafra agitation from Miscreants and speak out now. Igbo ppl are presently the owners of Nigeria and cannot be destroyed by those lazy igbo ppl agitating for biafra. FYI, Igbo is already taking over every part of nigeria, economically and politically. Today, an Igbo man is representing Lagos Federal constituency in House of Reps., Igbo man is a member of Lagos State house of assembly. I believe someday, igbo man will be Dep. gov of Lagos state or an oba in oshodi/Isolo local govt. Nnamdi Kanu is evil and must be rejected by all true lovers of Igbo land. We cannot afford to loose again in Nigeria polity. Any igbo blood that died in this protest is on nnamdi kanu's head. How can evil take over a wise tribe like igbo. Nnamdi kanu is about to bring evil to igbo land. this is how boko haram started in North east. Please all well meaning igbo should speak up now to avoid "had i known". Let us save Igbo land and south east from the handiwork of devil. Imagine a rat like nnamdi kanu rejecting Christ and christianity, insulting his elders in igbo land. This has proved that he does not respect his so father, Israel Kanu. Those in support of IPOB are ppl who do not like the progress of their fellow brothers and sisters in diaspora. Nnamdi kanu is evil and MUst be rejected now or we will face the wrath of God, just like North East. I want to assure Federal Government of Nigeria that I am 100% willing and ready to work them to see that all those behind the plot and their foot soldiers are brought to book. I will expose their camps to Nigeria security any time, any day. NNAMDI KANU BU EKWENSU. IPOB GA ANWU ONWU IFERE. CHUKWU NDIGBO GA ANURU ANYI OGU. Our ppl will not die again because of one lazy igbo fool that has no achievement of his. Igbo Bu Enyi, Igbo Bu Anya Nigeria
and we will continue to work together for the progress of our brothers and sisters in other parts of nigeria without any fear or favor. If IPOB continues with their useless protest, we will not hesitate to expose all their members around us. We are taking note of them and their evil plans of attacking business men and women in Onitsha, Asaba, Owerri, Enugu, Abakiliki and Aba. They are Jobless people. Their plan is to take over all the markets, businesses, parks and communities for financial gains. God will kill all of them.............. IPOB is BOKO HARAM in DISGUISE. NNAMDI KANU IS NOT A CHRISTIAN. NNAMDI KANU IS ANTI-CHRIST.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtoqcSk7ulA
https://m./1557975947766427?view=permalink&id=1676042049293149&_rdr

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by naijapips02: 5:35am On Nov 15, 2015
ernesty20:
of course northaners were united to an extent that nobody came out openly to speak against boko haram

now see your miserable life, castigating your brothers just cos they are fighting to better your life.

People can reason through their anus shaa

Yeah. same way boko haram is bettering the North right now. Ewu Gambia
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by DonBobes(m): 5:48am On Nov 15, 2015
Kids everywhere rehearsing for Xmas, how sweet watching them. walai na dis xmas carol de giv me joy durin xmas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bassey Akpan Seeks Amnesty For Looters Of Government Coffers / Boko Haram Members Plan To Join Army – DSS / Antony Blinken, Yusuf Tuggar Hold Live Press Briefing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.