Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,313 members, 7,846,384 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 03:23 PM

Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY (14472 Views)

Orji Uzor Kalu To Igbos: "Forget Biafra And Unite With Nigeria", Igbos Blast Him / Goodluck Jonathan Promotes One Nigeria; IGBOS React. / And The Winner Is.... (pls, For Igbos Only) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 9:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
fulanimafia:

Someone please call 911!

Drugpusher you have been owned, married, enveloped, dominated, and completely emasculated grin grin grin

Dayuum! shocked shocked
Olodo, it is men with incomplete chromosomes like EUROBOMBER that I blame when he refers to you backward slaves of the Fulani/Hausa oligarchs as part of the equation that holds sway in the affairs of this nation.

As far as your father's future and wellbeing is tied to one Alhaji, you're a nobody in the feudal system of the North.

It is only uneducated dolts from the South that glorifies the North where the talakawas are threatening to down the economy that sustains the dwindling middle class and threatening to take over the land from the serfs and the Islamaofacist elites if not for ''one Nigeria''

My Igbo cousins are just not being wise ,all they needed to do is to win the economic war ,sustain Boko Haram onslaught in the North and see how you'll survive all that people you and your kind have been enslaving for generations.

Keep wallowing in your delsuion of grandeur and absolute ignorance

Have you seen an average Niger Delta boy travelling to the North to fetch water for people or for menial jobs?
Have you seen an average Yoruba or Igbo boy travelling to the North to weed grasses, push trucks with wastes and man their gates at night ? absolutely not.

That is the war you can't win and it is called ''economic war'' and that is the war you can't fight as you continuously wallow in poverty with few elites that are rich but won't invest in your cursed region but will willingly pay hugely for an Egyptian underage girls - little wonder they say that Mohamed was a paedophile.

Despite holding this nation under the barrels of the gun for more than 40 yrs the North remains the most backward region in this cesspool called Nigeria that's something you should think about - Be the President every year, hold everything to ransom but you've lost the economic war and that is the most important war any other one is akin to simply playing the ostrich......Go figure

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by egbusi1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher:
Go back to the kitchen where you all belong.

Men are talking and you're here with one wrapper - Oya ! hanlele

Si ebe puo , ngwangwa grin

Wow, you speak igbo language very well, i guess u are egbema in Rivers state, you are really a peaceful debater and I like your line of argument

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by CyberWolf: 9:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
patrick89:

I have begged that yeske of a guy, but he seem to be a yoruba in reasoning! his name "yeske" is a yoruba word, Funke Akindele normally use! They don't understand kpakam! they will be forming english speaking scholars with empty thought!
you don't get respect by ass licking! you can not be patriotic if it's not selfish selfish!
my support for biafra is unshakeable! because I'm looking at 50years from now!
I think that yeske is an Igbo but maybe born in Lagos or probably, his father is Igbo while his mom is Yoruba. It's usually difficult for kids with mixed blood that's why I don't blame them sometimes. In situation like this, they always get confused on who to support because they are attached to both tribes. The best thing for them to do is to always stay neutral but they won't listen.
They always say we are fighting for Biafra because of greediness without knowing that we are looking at the bigger picture. I believe firmly that Biafra will come but we might not be young enough to enjoy it, but I believe our generation unborn will enjoy it. A fight for feeding takes years, even decades but it will surely come at the end.
The media propaganda against it will be formidable but if we remain resolute and refuse to be distracted, it will fizzle out and at the end, the freedom will come.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by fulanimafia: 9:44pm On Nov 14, 2015
patrick89:
. who and who supported him? it's either your hatred for igbo is irreducible or you're arrogant! how about me that have condemned that statement, dissociated myself?
Eurobomber is not igbo! from my analysis I challenge him to say otherwise!
Now it's becoming clearer by the day that some lunatics are hell bent on causing disaffection amongst SE!!
I was watching NTA this morning when they were interviewing horsefall, a former police man, an elder stateman from old rivers state, I could deduce the deliberate attempt by nigeria people to whither the covalent bond btw SS and SE using some old people, that are still into one nigeria! but I know they'll fail, even though if you do not join us, at least we expect you guys not go against us... just leave us with hausafulani.. we can deal with them!!

grin
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Oyinlomoa(m): 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

Ghost ID. Registered in 2013, 17 posts.

#BiafraOrYouDie
Lol
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by theDEVILisHERE: 9:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:

Brain development helps one reason between right and wrong.

Brain development also helps us to keep emotions in check....

Now you're saying your emotions are dead. Go and do an MRI scan of your brain.

Like I said
I don't do emotions
My emotions are dead
I only do things based on what is right

The fact that many people have not gotten themselves to the level where they can act this way does not mean it is not possible

This is not about science
Scientist didn't create you
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by pazienza(m): 9:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
laudate:

Haven't I warned you sick, misguided, rertar.ded, uncouth, myopic f00l never to mention my name again in your posts?? shocked Are you suffering from amnesia or delusion? Which one?? Bikō akpānikwona m iwe! undecided

Let this be the last time, you ever make any reference to me, you lousy coward. I gà-àkwalụ ǹkaà m̀mààlù! If anyone sent you on this mindless errand, tell them you are too small to deliver the message. Jèe nù ̣gbàkpọ ìzù! sad

You are too stuvpid to debate issues intelligently, that is why you are always so eager to reach for the ethnicity handle to display your shallow mindset. Onye nzuzu! angry

Are you listening to that deluded mugu??

The only thing he knows how to do is to whine about other people's ethnicity, as if that is his only mission in life, or a project that will put food on his table!
https://www.nairaland.com/2684014/yoruba-commonwealth-politics/211

Do I blame you? If I were Yoruba, I would probably deny them like you do. grin

4 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by fulanimafia: 9:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
Go and face Eurobomber your nemesis you lazy ogogoro guzzling deluded creek rat grin.

Your fathers land is being siezed under your nose yet you're here mouthing baseless inanities like the cowardly dunce that you are. grin grin

Fulani resemble ya mate grin??

Truckpusher:
[s]Olodo, it is men with incomplete chromosomes like EUROBOMBER that I blame when he refers to you backward slaves of the Fulani/Hausa oligarchs as part of the equation that holds sway in the affairs of this nation.

As far as your father's future and wellbeing is tied to one Alhaji, you're a nobody in the feudal system of the North.

It is only uneducated dolts from the South that glorifies the North where the talakawas are threatening to down the economy that sustains the dwindling middle class and threatening to take over the land from the serfs and the Islamaofacist elites if not for ''one Nigeria''

My Igbo cousins are just not being wise ,all they needed to do is to win the economic war ,sustain Boko Haram onslaught in the North and see how you'll survive all that people you and your kind have been enslaving for generations.

Keep wallowing in your delsuion of grandeur and absolute ignorance

Have you seen an average Niger Delta boy travelling to the North to fetch water for people or for menial jobs?
Have you seen an average Yoruba or Igbo boy travelling to the North to weed grasses, push trucks with wastes and man their gates at night ? absolutely not.

That is the war you can't win and it is called ''economic war'' and that is the war you can't fight as you continuously wallow in poverty with few elites that are rich but won't invest in your cursed region but will willingly pay hugely for an Egyptian underage girls - little wonder they say that Mohamed was a paedophile.

Despite holding this nation under the barrels of the gun for more than 40 yrs the North remains the most backward region in this cesspool called Nigeria that's something you should think about - Be the President every year, hold everything to ransom but you've lost the economic war and that is the most important war any other one is akin to simply playing the ostrich......Go figure[/s]

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 9:51pm On Nov 14, 2015
patrick89:
. who and who supported him? it's either your hatred for igbo is irreducible or you're arrogant! how about me that have condemned that statement, dissociated myself?
Eurobomber is not igbo! from my analysis I challenge him to say otherwise!
Now it's becoming clearer by the day that some lunatics are hell bent on causing disaffection amongst SE!!
I was watching NTA this morning when they were interviewing horsefall, a former police man, an elder stateman from old rivers state, I could deduce the deliberate attempt by nigeria people to whither the covalent bond btw SS and SE using some old people, that are still into one nigeria! but I know they'll fail, even though if you do not join us, at least we expect you guys not go against us... just leave us with hausafulani.. we can deal with them!!
We are not stopping you and we can't stop you either and we do not hate Igbos never .
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
fulanimafia:
Go and face Eurobomber your nemesis you lazy ogogoro guzzling deluded creek rat grin.

Your fathers land is being siezed under your nose yet you're here mouthing baseless inanities like the cowardly dunce that you are. grin grin

Fulani resemble ya mate??

Even a Fulani slave in the heartland of the Fulanis is now a King to a freeborn....smh grin

If other Nigerians are slaves , your own slavery is epic because they don't just own the land they own you.

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by ernesty20(m): 9:54pm On Nov 14, 2015
naijapips02:
Simple. Attack all their lies and propaganda with the truth.

They've called me all sort of name, but i will never stay by and watch my region thrown into perpetual retrospection all because of some silly zombies that've had their oblongatas amputated by a radio knob.

Our region needs us the most now. We either speak up or suffer the consequences.
mumu.. Can u say all this when u meet those protesters? Let them castrate u.

Useless bastard!!!

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Eastlink(m): 9:55pm On Nov 14, 2015
Macelliot:

I thought you said you are Ikwerre? How come you write in Yoruba?
Be wise! Not everyone that speaks ill against you are Yorubas. Use your tongue to count your teeth. The dude is Ijaw.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by fulanimafia: 9:57pm On Nov 14, 2015
Your desperation to derail your roasting is DEAD ON ARRIVAL grin

Go and face Eurobomber. I don't do minorities. grin grin grin

Truckpusher:
[s]Even a Fulani slave in the heartland of the Fulanis is now a King to a freeborn....smh grin

If other Nigerians are slaves , your own slavery is epic because they don't just won the land they own you.[/s]

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by naijapips02: 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
ernesty20:
mumu.. Can u say all this when u meet those protesters? Let them castrate u.

Useless bastard!!!

Sorry, I Don't reason with mad men.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 9:58pm On Nov 14, 2015
Eastlink:
Be wise! Not everyone that speaks ill against you are Yorubas. Use your tongue to count your teeth. The dude is Ijaw.
Ewu Gambia.

Nkita racha gi anya there five times in a day.

anuofia..
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
fulanimafia:
Your desperation to derail your roasting is DEAD ON ARRIVAL grin

Go and face Eurobomber. I don't do minorities. grin grin grin

Eurobomber was already grilled days ago and even today ,what you're seeing here is the painful effect of the wrestling bout grin grin

He's been made to look like the clown that he is.....Go figure
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by egift(m): 10:01pm On Nov 14, 2015
Ibebe:
Ewu Yoruba.
Because of puzzy grin

If not for the degradation that has devoured your mental capacity you did understand the topic and face front.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by ernesty20(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
naijapips02:

Sorry, I Don't reason with mad men.
u are a bad blood to igbo nation.

U are one of the few ass lickers who give yoruba people a reason to think that igbos are not united.

Your father!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
pazienza:

https://www.nairaland.com/2684014/yoruba-commonwealth-politics/211

Do I blame you? If I were Yoruba, I would probably deny them like you do. grin

I said it once before on a different thread, and I will say it here again... you are a deluded, empty, pathetic, myopic f00l. angry Like Stephen Hawking said : "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not just ignorance, it is also the illusion of knowledge." And you thrive on illusions.

I have contributed to several Igbo and Biafra threads, how come you have not called me an Igbo man?? So simply because I made a few contributions to a Yoruba thread, you feel it makes me a Yoruba person?? shocked Wasn't this the same way you alleged I was Edo on another thread, because I contributed to an Edo-related thread?? Honestly, your ignorance is apalling!! undecided

You really ought to get a refund from the schools you went to, as it is obvious that your time there was wasted. If you do not provide explicit evidence to show that Laudate is Yoruba or from any other ethnic group, may it never be well with you in this lifetime and the next! Even on a bad day, the average Yoruba man trumps you Pazienza hands down, in intelligence and common sense. sad

Your entire existence revolves around digging through posts on the ethnic groups of other people. You are incapable of engaging in rational, analytical, productive discourse based on issues and progressive ideas. Can you see how pathetic and stunted your existence has become, ekwensu?? sad Onye eberibe. Anuofia!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 10:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
egift:

If not for the degradation that has devoured your mental capacity you did understand the topic and face front.
How far ?? boy!

Are you still selling those your cheats at the expense of service providers? grin grin

Onye oshi airtime that has been shouting 'change' up and down like motor park tout. grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by naijapips02: 10:11pm On Nov 14, 2015
ernesty20:
u are a bad blood to igbo nation.

U are one of the few ass lickers who give yoruba people a reason to think that igbos are not united.

Your father!!!!!!

If supporting a caustic movement is what would demand my loyalty....Then I would never give it. The north were united for BH. look where's got them.

You are the one arse - licking an albino troll without thinking with your own God given brain.

Ewu kotima.

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 10:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
naijapips02:
If supporting a caustic movement is what would demand my loyalty....Then I would never give it. The north were united for BH. look where's got them.

You are the one arse - licking an albino troll without thinking with your own God given brain.

Ewu kotima.

Abeg, make I laugh small! cheesy
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by kingzizzy: 10:16pm On Nov 14, 2015
MIPNIG:
I stand with Nigeria and I am Igbo.
I stand for accountability of leaders across regions.
I stand for for my green passport; Nigeria is a name tag I have come to accept but...

I want regions to provide to become more productive.
e, please like

You have been "standing" through 100 years of 'forced' amalgamation, 55 years of disasterous nationhood, one civil war and millions dead, economic and political subjugation and an utterly failed union. One would have thought, as a reasonable human being, that you might have started thinking about "standing" somewhere else to see if things might change for the better.

2 Likes

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by patrick89(m): 10:17pm On Nov 14, 2015
Truckpusher how come you write igbo very well yet you hate them so much! well for me and my family, we will support biafra! my uncle is a prof I engaged him few days ago he is a staunch supporter too! eurobomber is not igbo and can never be!I only pity northern minority! they will be outnumbered! if we get biafra we will fence our territory! our security will be topnotch we will invest in arms and security! no time for rubbish! if anyone harases our people anywhere! like mossad we will use IPOB defense against the person!
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by ThisMeansWAR: 10:19pm On Nov 14, 2015
naijapips02:

nobody wants anything to do with your silly borders. The igbos have being feeding SS for like forever. Igboland, without oil, is far better than SS with all the oil that it has.
lmao. Dellusion of the highest order.
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by pazienza(m): 10:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
laudate:

I said it once before on a different thread, and I will say it here again... you are a deluded, empty, pathetic, myopic f00l. angry Like Stephen Hawking said : "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not just ignorance, it is also the illusion of knowledge." And you thrive on illusions.

I have contributed to several Igbo and Biafra threads, how come you have not called me an Igbo man?? So simply because I made a few contributions to a Yoruba thread, you feel it makes me a Yoruba person?? shocked Wasn't this the same way you alleged I was Edo on another thread, because I contributed to an Edo-related thread?? Honestly, your ignorance is apalling!! undecided

You really ought to get a refund from the schools you went to, as it is obvious that your time there was wasted. If you do not provide explicit evidence to show that Laudate is Yoruba or from any other ethnic group, may it never be well with you in this lifetime and the next! Even on a bad day, the average Yoruba man trumps you Pazienza hands down, in intelligence and common sense. sad

Your entire existence revolves around digging through posts on the ethnic groups of other people. You are incapable of engaging in rational, analytical, productive discourse based on issues and progressive ideas. Can you see how pathetic and stunted your existence has become, ekwensu?? sad Onye eberibe. Anuofia!

All these words just to run away from your Yoruba heritage? Choi! Is being Yoruba that bad?
grin

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by porshuch: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Count me in! I'm pro Nigeria Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Shymm3x: 10:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Looool

This thread is very entertaining.

You lot went from Pro-Nigeria Igbos, to fisticuffs between IPOB goons and Igbotic Nig.ger-areans, to IPOB youths + Igbotic Nig.ger-areans vs Truckpusher the SS militant, to IPOB goons vs Yorubas, to to IPOB youths + Igbotic Nig.ger-areans + Fulani vs Truckpusher the SS militant. grin grin grin grin

You can't make this shyte up - Nigeria the cesspit in 3D live on NL. House of commotions. grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
patrick89:
Truckpusher how come you write igbo very well yet you hate them so much! well for me and my family, we will support biafra! my uncle is a prof I engaged him few days ago he is a staunch supporter too! eurobomber is not igbo and can never be!I only pity northern minority! they will be outnumbered! if we get biafra we will fence our territory! our security will be topnotch we will invest in arms and security! no time for rubbish! if anyone harases our people anywhere! like mossad we will use IPOB defense against the person!

What are you waiting for?? Abeg, declare your Biafra and move. Start fencing your territory now, don't wait until tomorrow.... cheesy

We would be glad when you lot pack your bags! True!
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by HopeAtHand: 10:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
I want all pro Nigeria Igbos to fall in here.

The recent agitation for Biafra has reached a stage that I cannot pretend I am not disturbed by.

How do you think we can quench this agitation successfuly?

I personally still believe in Nigeria despite our challenges. If the truth must be told we are responsible for most of the problems confronting the Igbo nation today. We don't have to throw away the baby with the bath water.

Intelligent suggestions please.

IPOB please stay away.

I like this thread but i aint saying much as i aint Igbo..

But for the umpteenth time, i'll advise the Igbos to play their politics right and enjoy Nigeria at the best it offers...lobby and counter lobby and get an Igboman as president and see a whole new world of possibilities for the Igbos of Nigeria..GEJ presidency offered Igbos something but Igbo president will offer almost everything...Whatever Igbos can imagine will become real.. u can dregde River niger from Atlantic ocean to Onitsha and create a new Lagos on its banks, you can turn Enugu to Abj overnight using presidential powers and good lobbying..even Biafra can be readily achieved with an Igbo as the president of Nigeria..

Its a shame to admit but the Ijaws have displayed a higher level of maturity after GEJs loss..after all the biafran protests, Ipob have managed to set the Igbo tribe 1000 places from where they were politically in Nigeria..it will now take the Igbo longer than would have been requured to get the presidency of Nigeria, even Ikwerre seems likelier.

Nothing happens through violence these days, but by tactfully carrying out a well thought out and detailed plan..The Igbos for now look so disorganised and planless in their political direction.how a people can be so bereft of political tact at this age is quite baffling.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by laudate: 10:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Shymm3x:
Looool

You lot went from Pro-Nigeria Igbos, to fisticuffs between IPOB goons and Igbotic Nig.ger-areans, to IPOB youths + Igbotic Nig.ger-areans vs Truckpusher the SS militant, to IPOB goons vs Yorubas, to to IPOB youths + Igbotic Nig.ger-areans + Fulani vs Truckpusher the SS militant. grin grin grin grin

You can't make this shyte up - Nigeria the cesspit in 3D live on NL. House of commotions. grin grin grin

I no know say you sef see am!! cheesy
Re: Pro Nigeria Igbos ONLY by Truckpusher(m): 10:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
Shymm3x:
Looool

Lol, we catching fun here grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Declares Monday And Tuesday Public Holidays For Eid-el-Kabir / Police To Investigate Wike Over Audio Tape / Residents Take Self-Imposed Leave To Welcome Buhari In Yobe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.