Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,909 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:48 PM

LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body (4487 Views)

Nature Is Fast Exposing The Men Of Yahweh / Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven / Muslims Be Careful Of The Shoes You Buy: See What Was Seen On This Shoe. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body by oake(m): 7:37pm On Nov 14, 2015
LADIES be careful of the Men you let into your heart and enter your body.

Sex is not only a physical exchange-- it is also a spiritual exchange.

Sex is powerful and a direct pathway into your temple. Some of you can't get over
that low life of a man because the demons he carries within him still torment you spiritually.
You KNOW in your gut that even though he looks attractive...something about him ain't right.
Yet, something still keeps luring you to him. Your mind and body wrestles back and forth with
spiritual principalities and "sexual soul ties."

Sexual soul ties BIND you to that man, men his type and the dark spirits that follow him.
Some women often wonder why the SAME type of dude always pursue them...
Why they ATTRACT the same type of guy after they got rid of the scum bag that plagued their life..
Its that FAMILIAR Spirit he left with You !!!

BE CAREFUL who you open yourself up to receive in your bed.

Re: LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body by oake(m): 7:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
The Bible speaks of what is today known as soul ties. In the Bible, it doesn't use the word soul tie, but it speaks of them when it talks about souls being knit together, becoming one flesh, etc. A soul tie can serve many functions, but in it's simplest form, it ties two souls together in the spiritual realm. Soul ties between married couples draw them together like magnets, while soul ties between fornicators can draw a beaten and abused woman to the man which in the natural realm she would hate and run from, but instead she runs to him even though he doesn't love her, and treats her like dirt. In the demonic world, unholy soul ties can serve as bridges between two people to pass demonic garbage through.

I believe there are other ways which soul ties are formed, but here are some that I am aware of.

Sexual relations: Godly soul ties are formed when a couple are married (Ephesians 5:31, "For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and shall be joined unto his wife, and they two shall be one flesh."wink, and the Godly soul tie between a husband and the wife that God intended him to have is unbreakable by man (Mark 10:7-9). However, when a person has ungodly sexual relations with another person, an ungodly soul tie is then formed (1 Corinthians 6:16, "What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh."wink. This soul tie fragments the soul, and is destructive. People who have many past relationships find it very difficult to 'bond' or be joined to anybody, because their soul is fragmented.

Close relationships: King David and Jonathan had a good soul tie as a result of a good friendship (1 Samuel 18:1, "And it came to pass, when he had made an end of speaking unto Saul, that the soul of Jonathan was knit with the soul of David, and Jonathan loved him as his own soul."wink, but bad soul ties can form from bad relationships as well. Idolizing somebody can cause a bad soul tie.

I have heard too that you can create a soul tie with a rock group by becoming obsessed with their music. Which explains the strong pull towards certain music that seems almost irresistible.

Vows, commitments and agreements: Vows are known to bind the soul (Numbers 30:2), marriage itself consists of vows and binds the two people together (Ephesians 5:31), therefore I have little reason to overlook the concept of vows or commitments as being a means to create a soul tie.

Sex is the worst soul tie ever!!

Apostle Paul said: "Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body." 1 Corinthians 6:18.

When you commit sex outside of your marriage, you are sinning against your own self.

Ask yourself this question; Why do people who have been together for long and have sex either married or not married, why do they act similarly and sometimes start looking alike? Because TWO HAVE BECOME ONE!!!
What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. 1 Corinthians 6:16.

[url][/url]http://pstzinogenesis.com/2014/10/12/the-fragmented-soul-sex/

Re: LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body by Fadman4real(m): 9:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
I think it pertains to guys too

1 Like

Re: LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body by oake(m): 12:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fadman4real:
I think it pertains to guys too

Yeah! You are right... When we talk about sex we talk about Soul ties, They are directly Proportional.
People thinks it just something we are Cooking up to scare people. Well I wish it were actually so.
The soul is so important that Jesus said in Matthew 16:26 "What shall it profit a man; if he shall gain
the whole world and loose his own soul? Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul?"

This means the soul of a man can be traded for material things. That is to say it can be sold to different
buyers at any given location. This means part of a mans soul could be in BOMBAY in India, HONK KONG in China,
and lots more cities you can imagine.

The problem is; what pleasures are we using to trade our souls for?
To be honest, this is deep! It take someone who understands spiritual things to understand what we are saying.
Re: LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body by ZKOSOSO(m): 1:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body by oake(m): 8:07pm On Nov 17, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
Hmmmm

Deep Hmmmm!
Re: LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body by trapQ: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
That picture is too scary.... Ooo why did you post it??
Re: LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body by Cutehector(m): 11:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
trapQ:
That picture is too scary.... Ooo why did you post it??
u"v seen demons befor.. This shouldn't scare u, should it?
Re: LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body by trapQ: 11:42pm On Nov 17, 2015
It does dear, I get scared easily, and because of that I never see horror movies or view graphic pictures.
Cutehector:
u"v seen demons befor.. This shouldn't scare u, should it?
Re: LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body by Cutehector(m): 4:27am On Nov 18, 2015
trapQ:
It does dear, I get scared easily, and because of that I never see horror movies or view graphic pictures.
wow. This is weird.nw I knw ur soft spot
Re: LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body by trapQ: 6:08am On Nov 18, 2015
Hey, I wished you a happy belated birthday in your "birthday post". Never knew we were born in the same month. Mine is Nov 6th wink
Cutehector:
wow. This is weird.nw I knw ur soft spot
Re: LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body by Cutehector(m): 6:20am On Nov 18, 2015
trapQ:
Hey, I wished you a happy belated birthday in you "birthday post". Never knew we were born in the same month. Mine is Nov 6th wink
lol u see ur life.. Cuz u wr so preoCcupied with teaching all those dumbheads in religion section cheesy

I still hav some grudge wid u... Actually nad abt d birthday smiley
Re: LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body by Nobody: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2015
Mmmmmn embarassed
Re: LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body by naijaboiy: 6:54am On Nov 18, 2015
whats with all these gory pictures and lengthy posts this early morning undecided
Re: LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body by trapQ: 7:42am On Nov 18, 2015
lol... hope I'm safe, so you've been trailing me grin

what grudge?
Cutehector:
lol u see ur life.. Cuz u wr so preoCcupied with teaching all those dumbheads in religion section cheesy

I still hav some grudge wid u... Actually nad abt d birthday smiley
Re: LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body by Cutehector(m): 8:33am On Nov 18, 2015
trapQ:
lol... hope I'm safe, so you've been trailing me grin

what grudge?
lmao. U wish.. Ur in my followers list so I get to see comments frm those I follow. cool

Dnt worry ya safe... Till u come bak to woji cheesy

Gona kik ur ass cheesy
Re: LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body by trapQ: 9:03am On Nov 18, 2015
Ooo you're in PH now?
Cutehector:
lmao. U wish.. Ur in my followers list so I get to see comments frm those I follow. cool

Dnt worry ya safe... Till u come bak to woji cheesy

Gona kik ur ass cheesy
Re: LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body by Cutehector(m): 9:09am On Nov 18, 2015
trapQ:
Ooo you're in PH now?
yes..finally
Re: LADIES Be Careful Of The Men You Let Into Your Heart And Enter Your Body by trapQ: 9:20am On Nov 18, 2015
Oo that's good. smiley
Cutehector:
yes..finally

(1) (Reply)

Allah Vs Atheism: ‘leaving Islam Was The Hardest Thing I’ve Done’ Amal Farah / Any Christian Whatsapp Group To Get Christian Ebook From / Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.