Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,738 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

Any Christian Whatsapp Group To Get Christian Ebook From - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Any Christian Whatsapp Group To Get Christian Ebook From (4510 Views)

If Any Christian Prove's This To Me, I Promise To Give My Life To Christ (pics) / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / Opinion!!!!! Any Christian That Goes To Work On Sundays Will Not Make Heaven.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Christian Whatsapp Group To Get Christian Ebook From by manuel4real(m): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
smiley wink
Re: Any Christian Whatsapp Group To Get Christian Ebook From by Righteousness89(m): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
*Great leaders are great readers*

*It is said if you want to hide anything to general people , put it in a book*

*If you want rub your mind with the great leaders and the anointing of great servants of God take time to read their articles*

*Christian Book library where you can share and get all Books https:///FyzbogUuJwfCWhoDqtuegY
Re: Any Christian Whatsapp Group To Get Christian Ebook From by manuel4real(m): 3:11am On Mar 28, 2020
Righteousness89:
*Great leaders are great readers*

*It is said if you want to hide anything to general people , put it in a book*

*If you want rub your mind with the great leaders and the anointing of great servants of God take time to read their articles*

*Christian Book library where you can share and get all Books https:///FyzbogUuJwfCWhoDqtuegY
is not opening sir
Re: Any Christian Whatsapp Group To Get Christian Ebook From by Righteousness89(m): 11:53am On Mar 28, 2020
manuel4real:
is not opening sir

Send a WhatsApp message to this number telling him to add you to the Christian book store.
+2348052773446
Re: Any Christian Whatsapp Group To Get Christian Ebook From by manuel4real(m): 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Send a WhatsApp message to this number telling him to add you to the Christian book store.
+2348052773446
good evening sir, I've sent him lots of messages but he hasn't reply, I just need books to build myself during this period
Re: Any Christian Whatsapp Group To Get Christian Ebook From by unique545(m): 8:02pm On Mar 30, 2020
Download telegram app and search for Christian library, Christian e-library and you're good to go.
There are tons of Christian books there

1 Like

Re: Any Christian Whatsapp Group To Get Christian Ebook From by Righteousness89(m): 8:49pm On Mar 30, 2020
manuel4real:
good evening sir, I've sent him lots of messages but he hasn't reply, I just need books to build myself during this period
Send me your number and I'll give it to them
Re: Any Christian Whatsapp Group To Get Christian Ebook From by manuel4real(m): 10:50pm On Mar 30, 2020
Righteousness89:

Re: Any Christian Whatsapp Group To Get Christian Ebook From by Oawojobi(m): 11:44pm On Apr 03, 2020
Re: Any Christian Whatsapp Group To Get Christian Ebook From by johnw47: 12:24am On Apr 04, 2020
watch out for spammers - crooks

goodbooksafrica is one such
Re: Any Christian Whatsapp Group To Get Christian Ebook From by johnw47: 11:09pm On Apr 26, 2020
^^^ also known as sunshine bookseller nigeria
Re: Any Christian Whatsapp Group To Get Christian Ebook From by tmphoto(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2020
I would also love to join the group this is my Whatsapp no
+23408087728463

Righteousness89:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Any Christian Whatsapp Group To Get Christian Ebook From by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:47am On Dec 03, 2020
There are many on "JW library" depending on the questions bothering your heart!

So i'll implore you to download the JW library App on Google play store and i'll teach you how to use it.

I'm Maximus one of Jehovah's Witnesses, for the past nine months we've stopped visiting people's homes due to the global pandemic, but we do reach interested individuals through the internet, so if you have any question about true Christianity please feel free to ask. Matthew 7:7

Re: Any Christian Whatsapp Group To Get Christian Ebook From by Divinedjoy: 8:17am On Mar 29, 2021
"Study to shew thyself approved"
Get free Ebooks and any other you seek for your spiritual growth and stability join the Christian readers platform.

*Any Christian ebook you want
*Spiritual
*Christian relationship and dating
*counselling & mentoring
*Marriage
*Church building
*Holy Spirit

Ask and it will be sent to you.
God bless you.
https:///KLIzDkXCgdIEEPxVE0srTP
Re: Any Christian Whatsapp Group To Get Christian Ebook From by Divinedjoy: 8:18am On Mar 29, 2021
manuel4real:

"Study to shew thyself approved"
Get free Ebooks and any other you seek for your spiritual growth and stability join the Christian readers platform.

*Any Christian ebook you want
*Spiritual
*Christian relationship and dating
*counselling & mentoring
*Marriage
*Church building
*Holy Spirit

Ask and it will be sent to you.

/KLIzDkXCgdIEEPxVE0srTP
Re: Any Christian Whatsapp Group To Get Christian Ebook From by Divinedjoy: 8:19am On Mar 29, 2021
FREE CHRISTIAN EBOOKS

https:///

KLIzDkXCgdIEEPxVE0srTP

COPY THE LINK AND JOIN

THE PROCESS TO JOIN IS

https://
THEN ADD to /KLIzDkXCgdIEEPxVE0srTP

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Cherubim And Seraphim Members Give Birth To Dada Babies? / Did The Quran Really Promise 72 Virgins For Jihadists When They Die? / Atheists, What Will It Feel Like If Heaven And Hell Actually Exists?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.