Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,467 members, 7,819,705 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah (4490 Views)

Primate Elijah Ayodele's 2016 Prophecies: Corruption Will Fight Buhari / Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / The Deception Of Malachi 3:10-11 "Devourer" And "Storehouse" EXPOSED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah by vooks: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2014
[img]http://4.bp..com/-K4ED49aOwss/UkiY8zLXZ1I/AAAAAAAAeJc/TpAd2rEdXKg/s640/proph.JPG[/img]

-They call him THE Mighty Prophet of God
-He does pull crowds
-Claims to have healing and signs
-Repentance and Holiness is theme
-Will not hesitate to criticize prosperity gospel, 'indecent' dressing in churches, witchcraft in churches
-Has had elaborate teachings on Revelation majoring on the Horsemen. He reckons some have been released

Here is the catch;
One adherent vows the man will not taste death as he will be raptured together with the church (that's indirectly prophesying Christ's return in under 50 years this being the longest he can possibly live) seeing he is come in the spirit and power of Elijah and he must prepare the Church for rapture. So he can't stop BEFORE Christ returns

His US site says as much;
As for Dr. Owuor being sent by the LORD in the spirit of Elijah in Malachi 4:5, we must anchor ourselves upon the words of Christ in the Gospels. I know, it is dark and the days are evil, and deception has gone viral; however, Jesus warned us ahead of time and left us His imperishable Word, and Mighty Holy Spirit.
http://www.highwayofholiness.us/alert-elijah-is-here/

QUESTION;
Is it possible for anybody to appropriate a specific scripture for themselves and purport to be the fulfillment of the same?
Re: Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah by lastmessenger: 10:31am On Nov 18, 2014
Another dude out to deceive many.
Re: Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah by Hiswordxray(m): 12:22pm On Nov 18, 2014
Here is another false prophet coming to deceive many, especially those who are addicted to Revelation and rapture.
Re: Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah by vooks: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2014
Whenever somebody claims to be fulfilling a scripture exclusively, I take cue and head for the hills.

John the Baptist who came in the spirit and power of Elijah did no miracles. Why should this latter day Elijah purport the evidence of his calling to be signs and wonders? Are we to have Elijah before Jesus' return ?

Revelation is one place I stick to what God shows me not what others teach.
Hiswordxray:
Here is another false prophet coming to deceive many, especially those who are addicted to Revelation and rapture.
Re: Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah by Topgainer: 2:28pm On Nov 18, 2014
So many news of the end coming soon. There is this report from Catholic history that Pope Francis should be the last Pope, for the number to be completed

There is another report of a world war happening sooner. As a matter of fact, the US has rejuvenated their nuclear programs ready to increase their war heads

There is another report that the peace negotiations that could reduce the number of days/ months of the impending war will be led by a religious leader with strong political presence in Europe

And then the number of fake prophets apportioning one title or another to themselves. Elijah of our time, Jesus Emmanuel of our time, etc
All these feast on people's fears. One thing I know is that no Man knows the hour or date, be prepared is the main deal
Btw, I don't trust the guy pictured above, he looks so fake to be real.He could be a miracle super star for all I care
Re: Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah by Topgainer: 2:38pm On Nov 18, 2014
vooks:
[img]http://4.bp..com/-K4ED49aOwss/UkiY8zLXZ1I/AAAAAAAAeJc/TpAd2rEdXKg/s640/proph.JPG[/img]

-They call him THE Mighty Prophet of God
-He does pull crowds
-Claims to have healing and signs
-Repentance and Holiness

Here is the catch;
One adherent vows the man will not taste death as he will be raptured together with the church (that's indirectly prophesying Christ's return in under 50 years this being the longest he can possibly live) seeing he is come in the spirit and power of Elijah and he must prepare the Church for rapture. So he can't stop BEFORE Christ return

If there is any truth in the Catholic history reports of Pope Francis being the last then we can't be talking of 50years range. The Pope Francis is already old and will most likely not be around for the next 50 years
Re: Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah by vooks: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2014
We been through several popes. Let's try something more interesting like an African Elijah cheesy

Topgainer:

If there is any truth in the Catholic history reports of Pope Francis being the last then we can't be talking of 50years range. The Pope Francis is already old and will most likely not be around for the next 50 years
Re: Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah by vooks: 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2014
One of his epic fails:
He predicts an earthquake in France with the climax being Eiffel Tower coming down. Claims it was fulfilled in the Japan Fukushima earthquake and the nuclear plant disaster
The Prophecies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9K5zGhlX2q4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vBU-usp3oM

The 'Fulfillment'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKNBb-MDlQ0
Re: Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah by Goshen360(m): 5:04pm On Nov 24, 2014
These people think everyone is foolish as they are. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah by Blackfire(m): 5:09pm On Nov 24, 2014
and yet people will follow
Re: Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah by ichuka(m): 5:17pm On Nov 24, 2014
Goshen360:
No mind them
Re: Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah by vooks: 8:11am On Nov 25, 2014
This man has the numbers.

Here is one clip he claims that 'shekinah' fell from heaven. Rainbows are shekinah cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bVH58_op8Hk

Goshen360:
Re: Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah by frmglorytoglory: 8:43am On Apr 18, 2015
Hi vooks . stumbled across this post while looking for another post of yours.
Please read up every thing about Dr David Owuor before you decide that he is a false prophet. Start with his teachings . After you have done that you can form an opinion.
If there is any genuine man of God it is this man but of course that doesn't mean I think he is infallible.
God bless you

uote author=vooks post=28122024]Whenever somebody claims to be fulfilling a scripture exclusively, I take cue and head for the hills.

John the Baptist who came in the spirit and power of Elijah did no miracles. Why should this latter day Elijah purport the evidence of his calling to be signs and wonders? Are we to have Elijah before Jesus' return ?

Revelation is one place I stick to what God shows me not what others teach.
[/quote]
Re: Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah by vooks: 9:10am On Apr 18, 2015
Hi there,
I have studied him for years and I have solid scriptural reasons why he is false;
1. False prophecies
2. Falsified prophecy 'fulfilment' like claiming Eiffel Tower prophecy was fulfilled in Japan's earthquake
3. Appropriating SPECIFIC verse for himself. He claims to be the Elijah who was to come to prepare the way of the Lord
4. False teachings- the release of the apocalyptic horsemen he claims happened in 2008
5. Predicting Christ's return- did you know he claims that he will not die until Jesus returns? He is 50 years so it means Jesus MUST return in the next 50 years

You can read a more detailed analysis of him here
https://www.facebook.com/notes/dalavin-main-john/why-repentance-and-holiness-by-dr-owour-is-a-cult/832549320108063

What makes you think he is not?

frmglorytoglory:
Hi vooks . stumbled across this post while looking for another post of yours.
Please read up every thing about Dr David Owuor before you decide that he is a false prophet. Start with his teachings . After you have done that you can form an opinion.
If there is any genuine man of God it is this man but of course that doesn't mean I think he is infallible.
God bless you
Re: Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah by frmglorytoglory: 10:45am On Apr 18, 2015
It is not in my place to convince you that he is a true prophet of God. The Holy spirit will minister to you as you go through his teachings. Check the website repent and prepare the way.org
God bless you

uote author=vooks post=32845778]Hi there,
I have studied him for years and I have solid scriptural reasons why he is false;
1. False prophecies
2. Falsified prophecy 'fulfilment' like claiming Eiffel Tower prophecy was fulfilled in Japan's earthquake
3. Appropriating SPECIFIC verse for himself. He claims to be the Elijah who was to come to prepare the way of the Lord
4. False teachings- the release of the apocalyptic horsemen he claims happened in 2008
5. Predicting Christ's return- did you know he claims that he will not die until Jesus returns? He is 50 years so it means Jesus MUST return in the next 50 years

You can read a more detailed analysis of him here
https://www.facebook.com/notes/dalavin-main-john/why-repentance-and-holiness-by-dr-owour-is-a-cult/832549320108063

What makes you think he is not?

[/quote]
Re: Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah by vooks: 2:03pm On Apr 18, 2015
You are not supposed to convince nobody, face the facts,
He has fabricated 'fulfilment' of his prophecies as evidenced form the videos I have shared. You can go to bed and wait for God to reveal to you things, as for me, I have applied common sense and basic sleuthing to call him out. I have exercised discernment and I pray you do the same
frmglorytoglory:
It is not in my place to convince you that he is a true prophet of God. The Holy spirit will minister to you as you go through his teachings. Check the website repent and prepare the way.org
God bless you
Re: Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah by Nobody: 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2015
I've got a problem with some of the doctrine, but his meetings are so dramatic as much as I would prefer to stay away, I find myself curiously watching out for those strange miracles.

There are people who get near death patients out of hospital when those crusades come. Some even die waiting for a miracle. I would not dispute the miracles. I would dispute the source though. Because such things are part of the signs of the last days. Here's another angle of that cloud of glory incident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV3MsWVCBcY&itct=CCAQpDAYASITCLvarpH-_8QCFcgyHAodZoQAGDIGcmVsbWZ1SOnswszRoK2FpQE%3D&client=mv-google&gl=KE&hl=en-GB
Re: Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah by vooks: 1:00pm On Apr 19, 2015
I don't know your definition of 'dramatic' but the Eiffel Tower prophecy failure plus the fabricated edited forgery 'fulfilment' is all I kneed to know Owuor is a fake.

There was no cloud of glory. In this era of smart gadgets, the social media would be teeming with thousands of images and clips of the incidence
muafrika:
I've got a problem with some of the doctrine, but his meetings are so dramatic as much as I would prefer to stay away, I find myself curiously watching out for those strange miracles.

There are people who get near death patients out of hospital when those crusades come. Some even die waiting for a miracle. I would not dispute the miracles. I would dispute the source though. Because such things are part of the signs of the last days. Here's another angle of that cloud of glory incident.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RV3MsWVCBcY&itct=CCAQpDAYASITCLvarpH-_8QCFcgyHAodZoQAGDIGcmVsbWZ1SOnswszRoK2FpQE%3D&client=mv-google&gl=KE&hl=en-GB
Re: Here Is A Prophet Claiming To Be Malachi 4's Elijah by vooks: 11:37am On Mar 11, 2016
And he is now visiting Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Can The Devil Understand Us When We Speak In Tongues? / Christianity, Idolatory And Worship Of Four "Fake" Jesus / Daily Encounter With God Series

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.