Stats: 3,163,140 members, 7,852,874 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:39 AM

Little Johnny - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Little Johnny (900 Views)

Johnny and His Wife / (sexy Jokes) Little Johnny Joke / Little Johnny Again (2) (3) (4)

Little Johnny by DONFASZY(m): 2:57pm On May 18, 2009
A new teacher was trying to make use of her psychology courses. She started her class by saying, "Everyone who thinks you're stupid, stand up!"

After a few seconds, Little Johnny stood up. The teacher said, "Do you think you're stupid, Little Johnny?"

"No, ma'am, but I hate to see you standing there all by yourself!"

==================================
Little Johnny is passing his parents' bedroom in the middle of the night, in search of a glass of water. Hearing a lot of moaning and thumping, he peeks in and catches his folks in The Act. Before dad can even react, Little Johnny exclaims "Oh, boy! Horsie ride! Daddy, can I ride on your back?" Daddy, relieved that Johnny's not asking more uncomfortable questions, and seeing the opportunity not to break his stride, agrees. Johnny hops on and daddy starts going to town. Pretty soon mommy starts moaning and gasping. Johnny cries out "Hang on tight, Daddy! This is the part where me and the milkman usually get bucked off!"
=================================

Little Johnny woke up in the middle of the night and went to the bathroom. On the way back to bed, he passed his parents room. When he looked in, he noticed the covers bouncing. He called to his dad, "Hey Dad, what are you doing?" The dad answered, "Playing Cards". Little Johnny asked, "Whose your partner?" The dad answered, " Your mom".

Little Johnny then passed by his older sister's room. Again, he noticed the covers bouncing. He called to his sister, "Hey Sis, what are you doing?" The sister answered, "Playing Cards." Little Johnny asked, "Whose your partner?" She answered, "My boyfriend."

A little later, the Dad got up and went to the bathroom. As he passed Little Johnny's room, he noticed the covers bouncing. He called to his son, "what are you doing?" Little Johnny answered, "Playing Cards." The Dad asked, "Really? Whose your partner?" Little Johnny answered, "You don't need a partner if you have a good hand!"
========================================

Little Johnny was sitting in class doing math problems when his teacher picked him to answer a question. "Johnny, if there were five birds sitting on a fence and you shot one with your gun, how many would be left?"

"None.", replied Johnny "cause the rest would fly away."

"Well, the answer is four," said the teacher. "But I like the way you are thinking."

Little Johnny said, "I have a question for you now. If there were three women eating ice cream cones in a shop, one licking her cone, the second biting her cone, and the third sucking the cone, which one is married?"

"Well," said the teacher nervously, "I guess the one sucking the cone?"

"No," said Little Johnny, "the one with the wedding ring on her finger, but I like the way you are thinking."
============================

Little Johnny's kindergarten class was on a field trip to their local police station where they saw pictures, tacked to a bulletin board, of the 10 most wanted men. One of the youngsters pointed to a picture and asked if it really was the photo of a wanted person. "Yes," said the policeman. "The detectives want him very badly." So Little Johnny asked, "Why the Bleep didn't you keep him when you took his picture?"

======================================
The teacher in Johnny's school asked the class what their parents did for a living. "Mary, what does your parents do?"

Lil' Mary replied "My dad is a lawyer and my mummy is a nurse."

"That's very nice," said the teacher," Robert, what do your parents do?"

Robert proudly exclaimed ,"My dad is a policeman and my mom is a teacher!"

"That's very nice," said the teacher ,"Johnny, what do your parents do?"

He stood up and pronounced, "My dad's dead and my mom's a LovePeddler." Naturally, after that remark, he got sent off to the principal's office. 15 minutes later, he returned.

"Did you tell the principal what you said in class?" asked the teacher. Johnny replied, "Yes, he said that in our economy every job is important, gave me an apple and asked for my phone number."
=========================================

It is near the end of the school year. The teacher has turned in her grades. There is really nothing to do. All the kids are restless because there is nothing to do and it is near the end of the day. The teacher says, "Whoever answers the questions I ask first and correctly can leave early today." Little Johnny says to himself, "Good, I want to get outta here. I'm smart and will answer the question".

The teacher asked, "Who said 'Four Score and Seven Years Ago'?" Before Johnny could open his mouth, Susie said, "Abraham Lincoln." The teacher said, "That's right Susie. You can go." Johnny was MAD.

The teacher asked, "Who said, 'I Have a Dream'?" Before Johnny could open his mouth, Mary said, "Martin Luther King." The teacher said, "That's right Mary. You can go." Johnny was even MADDER than before.

The teacher asked, "Who said 'Ask not, what your country can do for you'?" Before Johnny could open his mouth, Nancy said, "John Kennedy." The teacher said, "That's right Nancy. You can go." Johnny was BOILING MAD.

Then the teacher turned her back, and Johnny said, "I wish these bitches would keep their mouths shut." The teacher asked, "WHO SAID THAT?" Johnny said, "BILL CLINTON, CAN I GO NOW?"

=======================================================
Little Johnny is sitting, being his cool self in the local park. Along comes Suzi chomping on her piece of gum. "Hey Johnny, wanna play doctor?"

Johnny lets out a puff of smoke, "Nah, that's too old fashioned." Johnny takes another drag, "Spit out your gum, I wanna play President."
====================================

Teacher: "Johnny, give me a sentence starting with 'I'"

Little Johnny: "I is, "

Teacher: "No, Little Johnny. Always say 'I am.'"

Little Johnny: "All right. I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."
=================================

Little Johnny’s teacher was asking all the kids in the class what their parents did for a living. Little Mary got up and said "My Dad is a pilot, and my Mommy is an architect".

"Great." said the teacher. Michael got up and said "My Dad is a Doctor, and my Mom is a housewife". "Good." said the teacher. Johnny was last in the class and when he got up he said: "My Mommy, she is a substitute". Knowing better about his background and always striving to correct the kids, the teacher said, "You mean she is a Prostitute."

"No." Said Johnny, "My Sister, she is the Prostitute, but when she does not feel well, my Mommy substitutes."
Re: Little Johnny by romsky: 2:59pm On May 18, 2009
make i no post sha cus e get as e be
Re: Little Johnny by DONFASZY(m): 3:03pm On May 18, 2009
i for finish u 1st poster
Re: Little Johnny by romsky: 3:07pm On May 18, 2009
as u take finish d 5 days left ova plate of eba
Re: Little Johnny by Lolabbey: 1:53pm On May 19, 2009
na wah
Re: Little Johnny by Abbygyal(f): 2:13pm On May 19, 2009
rite. . . - __ -
Re: Little Johnny by Lolabbey: 2:24pm On May 19, 2009
i go fite u ooooo wink
Re: Little Johnny by Abbygyal(f): 2:31pm On May 19, 2009
bring it on lool
Re: Little Johnny by v3: 2:42pm On May 19, 2009
@ poster, CONFIRMED ALACRITY DEY HOLD U,

i cant think of ANYFIN (i don copi Abbygal) valid to say about OUR dear lil' john, undecided
Re: Little Johnny by clemcykul(f): 2:52pm On May 19, 2009
buahahahhahhahahhah

;d
Re: Little Johnny by Lolabbey: 3:00pm On May 19, 2009
clem na wah for u , . lol
Re: Little Johnny by Abbygyal(f): 3:09pm On May 19, 2009
wetrin, clemzz na so laff shack u? wink
Re: Little Johnny by Lolabbey: 3:31pm On May 19, 2009
why u dey eye moi
Re: Little Johnny by clemcykul(f): 4:08pm On May 19, 2009
no be dem dey eye u, u know what after four eyes can do
Re: Little Johnny by Lolabbey: 2:46pm On May 20, 2009
ohhh na anoda direction she dey look abi? tongue
Re: Little Johnny by romsky: 3:11pm On May 20, 2009
u don get am
Re: Little Johnny by Lolabbey: 3:48pm On May 20, 2009
wink
Re: Little Johnny by donsponky(m): 11:49am On May 22, 2009
i no fit shout grin grin
Re: Little Johnny by Abbygyal(f): 12:04pm On May 22, 2009
naWA
Re: Little Johnny by donsponky(m): 12:24pm On May 22, 2009
Re: Little Johnny by D1KeleVra(m): 11:20pm On May 22, 2009
likkle johnny!!! cheesy
Re: Little Johnny by Lolabbey: 1:35pm On May 25, 2009
growing so fast

An Ondo Village Woman / Mr. Johnson, Your Barracks Door Is Open / Click Here Everyday & Get One Thousand Naira Daily Here,no Joke,no Scam,for Real