Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,303 members, 7,836,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:45 AM

Mr. Johnson, Your Barracks Door Is Open - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Mr. Johnson, Your Barracks Door Is Open (897 Views)

He's Planning To Go And Warn A Soldier At The Barracks... / Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M? / Omg! Nicki Minaj N Mercy Johnson's Na.ked Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr. Johnson, Your Barracks Door Is Open by anayoe(m): 4:17am On Nov 15, 2009
Mr. Johnson got himself a new secretary. She was young, sweet and very polite. One day, while taking dictation, she noticed his fly was open.
When leaving the room, she said, "Mr. Johnson, your barracks door is open."
He did not understand her remark but later on, he happened to look down and saw that his zipper was open. He decided to have some fun with his secretary.
Calling her in, he asked, "By the way, Miss Jones, when you saw my barracks door open this morning, did you also notice a soldier standing at attention?"
The secretary, who was quite witty replied, "Why no sir, all I saw was a little disabled veteran sitting on two duffel bags."
Re: Mr. Johnson, Your Barracks Door Is Open by Kunbee: 4:28am On Nov 15, 2009
Sheet lipsrsealed lipsrsealed me likey cheesy. . . . cool
Re: Mr. Johnson, Your Barracks Door Is Open by Pharoh: 7:24am On Nov 15, 2009
This is good grin
Re: Mr. Johnson, Your Barracks Door Is Open by Dunddy(m): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2009
beta wan
Re: Mr. Johnson, Your Barracks Door Is Open by shayoor(f): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2009
lol
Re: Mr. Johnson, Your Barracks Door Is Open by Pharoh: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2009
Sup people grin

I like this joke die.

(1) (Reply)

Answer This Question / She Farted / Test Your Brain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.