Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,614 members, 7,816,522 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:36 PM

The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread (45674 Views)

Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri / Delta People Celebrate Ali Modu Sheriff's Victory In Court Today (Photos / Amaechi Meets Niger Delta People Over Socio-Economic Direction Of The Region (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Emotional animal, which of the caves did you crawl out from? grin
Trucky,wordup mate? been a while hommie
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by mike404(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
bi.tch you don't wanna mess with me..step aside fvcktard and get busy being productive alright..peace
MAY THUNDER FIRE YA OLD FAT STINKING TOTO THEIR IJIOT
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Emotional animal, which of the caves did you crawl out from? grin
since we egbema's in Rivers are igbos .... What do u suggest we do ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
mike404:
MAY THUNDER FIRE YA OLD FAT STINKING TOTO THEIR IJIOT
you really are low for describing your mother's stinking down town abbey..didn't she teach you some manners foool?
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by illiad: 8:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
..go fvck yourself bi.tch and get off my mention. .you really are wasted

Look little roach, if you wanna fork make it quicky and in your dark hell hole. Because if I sight you forking yourself in my city then you're doomed forever.

Your time starts now, make it quick and in your hole.

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by mike404(m): 8:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
you really are low for describing your mother's stinking down town abbey..didn't she teach you some manners foool?
PHOOL GO CURE YA MAGGOT INFESTED TOTO FIRST

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Truckpusher(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Euro31:
since we egbema's in Rivers are igbos .... What do u suggest we do ?
Kill ya selves.

If you're an Egbema man then you do not need a soothsayer to understood that the Ogba (egi) man has nothing in common with an Igbo man.

Is unity now by force? I think it is high time to inform our people to stop selling any landed property to these scumbags of a tribe..

Trust me ,one day this nonsense would be addressed and every man can rest.

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Truckpusher(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
Trucky,wordup mate? been a while hommie
Good, trying to exterminate these insects that are approaching and just too close for comfort.
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Xpaz: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
fastestfinger:
indeed your stuupidity knows no bounds. THE LANGUAGE SPOKEN IN OGBA IS IGBO. If you hate it so much better form a new language.
There is no igboman that wouldn't understand that crap you wrote up there.
Don't be deceived.
truckpusher is an Ijawman

2 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 9:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Kill ya selves.

If you're an Egbema man then you do not need a soothsayer to understood that the Ogba (egi) man has nothing in common with an Igbo man.

Is unity by force? I think it is high time to inform our people to stop selling any landed property to these scumbags of a tribe..

Trust me ,one day this nonsense would be addressed and every man can rest.
u're extremely stupiid for saying we are not igbos ... Who are u to tell me my ethnicity ...? Where do u stay ? Are u in PH ? Can we meet tommorow anywhere in PH so dat u can repeat this ur statement ...!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by bueze046(m): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
bolanto24:
Present oo... I rep the Izon Nation Bayelsa. KOLGA. Odi

OK..... Odi sey na that soldiers rape una girls
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Truckpusher(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
Euro31:
u're extremely stupiid for saying we are not igbos ... Who are u to tell me my ethnicity ...? Where do u stay ? Are u in PH ? Can we meet tommorow anywhere in PH so dat u can repeat this ur statement ...!!
I stay in PHC and I will be in town thursday morning - schedule your meeting let's meet if you have guts.

Gimme your number lemme call you right away if you think you got balls.
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I have always respected your inputs here but on this particular one you do not know what you're talking about.

A little history and the rethoric emanating from these guys should have changed your perspective yet you choose the part of ignorance.

IPOB/Igbo/Biafra will never come into fruition when false boundaries are being created and when these ethnic boundaries are rejected by the very people that were suppose to be their allies it is usually greeted with insults,curses and more negative comments that has awoken an old wound.

If after what you've witnessed from these IPOB touts and their sympathizers of Igbo extraction for the past three weeks and you still went ahead to pen down this ridiculous write-up, then I am afraid to inform you that this is entirely your own opinion like everyone of us did air our fears,grievances and criticism which was shot down by these same strange bed fellows of yours that you're trying too hard to please and want to keep at all cost.

Until the Igbo man learn a little of diplomacy void of insults and foolish inneundos and making caricature of our leaders and our people, land and of course they must drop all their expansionist agenda, Biafra will never see the light of the day.

And let me put it categorically and make it very clear to all you IPOB touts/Igbos supporters /Biafra apologists - Without us you can never achieve Biafra and if you doubt it ....

Declare your republic of Biafra let's see the outcome.

Bro, i respect your opinion as the case may be. I tend to look at the bigger picture. Accepted, yes it's more like a direct insult and affront by the Igbos who without due consultation lay claims to lands or boundaries as the case may be. Truth is, there always will be elements and situations like this. It's all part of the process.

Honestly, this contraption called Nigeria is sickening to the bone and any how we may get out, we should get out. There's always a bigger picture which i urge us all to check out. Do i want an independent Niger Delta?, YES of course i do! Can it be achieved in the foreseeable future?, NO! Niger Delta could ride on the back of Biafra, first we seek freedom and then other things will follow up. Na small small dem take dey chop elephant. Well, like you said, it's my opinion.
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by luvablesam(m): 9:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
Xetima:

Abeg, ask them? What language do they speak. Okay, when Yorubas or Hausas or Igbos want to talk about intimate issues they resort to their common language and dialect. Can SS/ND do that? for your information I am from Delta and there is nothing like SS/ND please!

We resort to pidgin English when we wanna communicate....we have a common accent when we speak pidgin.

Its not by force to be friends with us @Igbo people. If a group of people don't wanna associate with u,u leave them alone.

Its funny most of u create multiple monikers to like your nepotistic comments n feel good ... Learn to live and let live. The sky is big enough for every bird to fly
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by LieDetector(m): 9:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Euro31:
hahahaha grin grin grin
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by SonOfEl(m): 9:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
melzabull:
Thunder firs your useless mother in her grave. why don't you come and take the land and give it to benin people?.

bastad_ ijiottt

Nne are you minding the monkey faced she-thing? I can't even call her a lady, girl, or woman....
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by nwadiuko1(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

Gbam! Unfortunately, some Igbos have invaded this thread(in envy) Jesus! However, it won't stop our agitation for a better region.

PS: Non of our brothers are against resource control. I'm yet to see any
resource control cannot work in Nigeria......the resources are owned by every Nigerian.....so Nigeria won't allow any individual or group of individuals to sabotage the collective common wealth of. Nigerians

3 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
I stay in PHC and I will be in town thursday morning - schedule your meeting let's meet if you have guts.

Gimme your number lemme call you right away if you think you got balls.
let's meet at Genesis Deluxe .... Choose ur time ... And also find someone dat will accompany u ...it will be helpful if u want a burial

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Ufranklin92(m): 9:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
what is south south,mtchew
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Coolabbie:
You guys surely do have time to reply those venomous chest-beating bastarrds. There are some things you should feel too big to exchange words with. Allow them vomit their bile and keep it moving.
They can come on here and impersonate us but it will never change what we well know, that no sane person from the SS will ever be a part of their Biafra.
Don't forget to go to church, baba God deserves His due today.
Happy sunday.

When you come online and call people basta.rdsss then go to church to sing praises, God is watching you.

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Truckpusher(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
calebo101:

Bro, i respect your opinion as the case may be. I tend to look at the bigger picture. Accepted, yes it's more like a direct insult and affront by the Igbos who without due consultation lay claims to lands or boundaries as the case may be. Truth is, there always will be elements and situations like this. It's all part of the process.

Honestly, this contraption called Nigeria is sickening to the bone and any how we may get out, we should get out. There's always a bigger picture which i urge us all to check out. Do i want an independent Niger Delta?, YES of course i do! Can it be achieved in the foreseeable future?, NO! Niger Delta could ride on the back of Biafra, first we seek freedom and then other things will follow up. Na small small dem take dey chop elephant. Well, like you said, it's my opinion.
You're right but first and foremost you have to undertsand the mindset of an average Igbo man before you expect any form of dignity from him to observe any gentleman agreement in the long run and in pursuit of one common goal especially if you consider his utterances, changing documented historical facts, and outright disdain for the minorities of the Niger Delta people he hopes to join in his chase for nationhood.

I understand that Nigeria as a contraption is filled with a lot of questions that are begging for answers, this is country that you and I are always eager to leave considering the effort our lands has put in to sustain this ungrateful sleeping giant with nothing to show for it , but however it is also important to know your history ,how you got where you are today before talking about the bigger picture as I am very sure that you do not want leave a bad situation only to end up in another worse situation

And again I strongly feel that the various ethnic groups of the Niger Delta has a sufficient population pool and manpower to run a sustainable economy and defend her borders by making strategic policies with neighbors and bigger economies, powers and interests and such can have their own country where there would be a level playing field for each ethnic group as there would be no clear sign of any bigger ethnic group lording or trying lord over another one and of course our languange barrier would have solved the common suspicion that exists among Nigeria's larger tribes and has divided Nigeria further till this very moment .I believe that it would be counterproductive to latch ourselves to any of these three major ethnic groups of this country if Nigeria divides.

Back to our dangerous neighbors in the East who has time without numbers shown that they clearly have an expansionist agenda behind the usual outcry of ''we are all in the same shiit , and should work together to achieve Biafra even as they are cursing and threatening''
They don't like you - fact
They said you made them lose the war they started on their own without your consent - Fact
They called you a traitor for using common sense to survive the genocide being perpetrated by both the Nogerian and Biafran army - Fact
They curse you when you don't agree with them and they wish you harm for talking back - Another fact
So you tell me what manner of people is this that you are still hell bent on uniting with them ?
Is that unity of purpose ?
what sort of unity does one go into with someone that despises you so much? what unity? you tell me - What are the assurances that his old concocted grievances won't rear it's ugly head again when you least suspected ?

If you as a human after seeing this huge display of hate and coldness filled with emotions and you still feel that you have anything in common with them, then I pity you - Because what they are saying here represents the mindset and warped ideology of the 98% of what the people believe and feel, from the educated ones to the illiterates ones.
Do not make that mistake of using some few good ones among them to read their mind ,you're in for a big surprise prolly it would be too late to turn your back.....You can't look at the bigger picture by ignoring the little shades of light that makes up the bigger picture.You might just find a mirage and not even a single picture....

FYI: You people shouldn't subject topics like this to PDP and APC mentality - I have told them that there is a difference between political party affiliation and regional cohesion and interest. The mutual support we gave to the PDP shouldn't be used as a launching pad for IPOB and Biafran seccessionists for both of them are two different things.

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by nwadiuko1(m): 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
If not for sheer envy and bitterness then what on earth will make some never-do-wells to invade our beautiful thread? Let me sound this clear, no amount of foolishness will make anybody cow to any slowpoke. As for those talking about joining the north and the SW to marginalise the SS, I laugh at your foolishness. You guys are emotional and irrational, otherwise, you'd have known that you have NO bargaining chip in Nigeria.

That's a FACT!
you must be high on chicken dung.....if I may ask....your so called ijaw doesn't even have up to 10million people and you are here making noise.....swerve joor

2 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Truckpusher(m): 10:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
Euro31:
let's meet at Genesis Deluxe .... Choose ur time ... And also find someone dat will accompany u ...it will be helpful if u want a burial
Mad man, I said drop your number lemme make a simple phone call and pick you out from whatever hellhole you are, catching hell.
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by lawrenceunaa: 10:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
You already know he's a lunatic and you're calling on me to come and see again, why?
[s]You wan make the IPOB tout and lunatic bite me ?[/s] grin
that's to show u the simpletons u have as a south south deluded fellow
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 10:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
calebo101:

Its an irony you made such qoute, because thats exactly why ND dont want nothing to do with biafra. They kno say, once your so-called biafra is achieved, NDeltans would be turned into that sacrificial elephant by u igbos.
Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Mad man, I said drop your number lemme make a simple phone call and pick you out from whatever hellhole you are, catching hell.
no need to make a call when u can actually meet me face to face tommorow ... Remember @Genesis deluxe ... Choose ur time also come with someone dat will pick up body ...--

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by lawrenceunaa: 10:20pm On Nov 15, 2015
kel4soft:

Can you exit from this thread? Why can't you lot leave us in peace. Are we the first to have neighbours. Is that how you will repay us for been generous and friendly all these years?
what is this land grabber yanning

1 Like

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Obiagu1(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:

Coward.
You expect someone to drop his number here.
Meet him where he said.

Ant!

2 Likes

Re: The South South And The Niger Delta People's Thread by Truckpusher(m): 10:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
Euro31:
no need to make a call when u can actually meet me face to face tommorow ... Remember @Genesis deluxe ... Choose ur time also come with someone dat will pick up body ...--
You're annoyingly stupid to be engaged.

I said thursday and not monday - How daft can you be?

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (28) (Reply)

Nigerian Female Soldiers Back In The 60's (pictures) / Obaseki, 7 Governors Meet Tinubu Ahead Of Edo Election / Jega To Receive Notice Of Terminal Leave Next Week- APC Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.