Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,651 members, 7,809,457 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective (7316 Views)

5 Reasons Why Men Commit Suicide Than Women In Nigeria-from A Female Perspective / Well Done Boys! Keep Bombing The Pipelines! / 17 Revealing Facts About Suicide Bombers And Suicide Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by hakku: 8:25pm On Nov 14, 2015
Prohibition of Suicide
Islam utterly forbids suicide.
ﻋﻦ ﻋﻤﺮﺍﻥ ﺑﻦ ﺣﺼﻴﻦ ﻗﺎﻝ : ﻗﺎﻝ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ": ﻣﻦ ﻗﺘﻞ ﻧﻔﺴﻪ ﺑﺸﻲﺀ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻟﺪﻧﻴﺎ ﻋﺬﺏ ﺑﻪ ﻓﻲ ﺍﻵﺧﺮﺓ ".
On this the Prophet said:
Whoever killed himself in the world with anything, then Allah will punish him by that same thing on the Day of Judgment.
... ﺟﻨﺪﺏ ﺑﻦ ﻋﺒﺪ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻓﻲ ﻫﺬﺍ ﺍﻟﻤﺴﺠﺪ ... ﻗﺎﻝ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻛﺎﻥ ﻓﻴﻤﻦ ﻛﺎﻥ ﻗﺒﻠﻜﻢ ﺭﺟﻞ ﺑﻪ ﺟﺮﺡ ﻓﺠﺰﻉ ﻓﺄﺧﺬ ﺳﻜﻴﻨﺎ ﻓﺤﺰ ﺑﻬﺎ ﻳﺪﻩ ﻓﻤﺎ ﺭﻗﺄ ﺍﻟﺪﻡ ﺣﺘﻰ ﻣﺎﺕ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺗﻌﺎﻟﻰ ﺑﺎﺩﺭﻧﻲ ﻋﺒﺪﻱ ﺑﻨﻔﺴﻪ ﺣﺮﻣﺖ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﺍﻟﺠﻨﺔ
The Prophet said:
Among those who were before you, there was a man who was inflicted with wounds. He felt despair, so he took a knife and with it he cut his hand; blood kept flowing until the man died. Allah the Exalted said, “My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly; I forbid Paradise to him.”
ﺣﺪﺛﻨﺎ ﺣﺒَّﺎﻥ ﺑﻦ ﻣﻮﺳﻰ : ﺃﺧﺒﺮﻧﺎ ﻋﺒﺪ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ : ﺃﺧﺒﺮﻧﺎ ﻣﻌﻤﺮ، ﻋﻦ ﺍﻟﺰُﻫﺮﻱ، ﻋﻦ ﺳﻌﻴﺪ ﺑﻦ ﺍﻟﻤﺴﻴَّﺐ، ﻋﻦ ﺃﺑﻲ ﻫﺮﻳﺮﺓ ﺭﺿﻲ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻨﻪ ﻗﺎﻝ : ﺷﻬﺪﻧﺎ ﻣﻊ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﺧﻴﺒﺮ، ﻓﻘﺎﻝ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻟﺮﺟﻞ ﻣﻤﻦ ﻣﻌﻪ ﻳﺪَّﻋﻲ ﺍﻹﺳﻼﻡ : ‏( ﻫﺬﺍ ﻣﻦ ﺃﻫﻞ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺭ ‏) . ﻓﻠﻤﺎ ﺣﻀﺮ ﺍﻟﻘﺘﺎﻝ ﻗﺎﺗﻞ ﺍﻟﺮﺟﻞ ﻣﻦ ﺃﺷﺪ ﺍﻟﻘﺘﺎﻝ، ﻭﻛﺜﺮﺕ ﺑﻪ ﺍﻟﺠﺮﺍﺡ ﻓﺄﺛﺒﺘﺘﻪ، ﻓﺠﺎﺀ ﺭﺟﻞ ﻣﻦ ﺃﺻﺤﺎﺏ ﺍﻟﻨﺒﻲ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻓﻘﺎﻝ : ﻳﺎ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ، ﺃﺭﺃﻳﺖ ﺍﻟﺬﻱ ﺗﺤﺪﺛﺖ ﺃﻧﻪ ﻣﻦ ﺃﻫﻞ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺭ، ﻗﺪ ﻗﺎﺗﻞ ﻓﻲ ﺳﺒﻴﻞ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻣﻦ ﺃﺷﺪ ﺍﻟﻘﺘﺎﻝ، ﻓﻜﺜﺮﺕ ﺑﻪ ﺍﻟﺠﺮﺍﺡ، ﻓﻘﺎﻝ ﺍﻟﻨﺒﻲ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ : ‏( ﺃﻣﺎ ﺇﻧﻪ ﻣﻦ ﺃﻫﻞ ﺍﻟﻨﺎﺭ ‏) . ﻓﻜﺎﺩ ﺑﻌﺾ ﺍﻟﻤﺴﻠﻤﻴﻦ ﻳﺮﺗﺎﺏ، ﻓﺒﻴﻨﻤﺎ ﻫﻮ ﻋﻠﻰ ﺫﻟﻚ ﺇﺫ ﻭﺟﺪ ﺍﻟﺮﺟﻞ ﺃﻟﻢ ﺍﻟﺠﺮﺍﺡ، ﻓﺄﻫﻮﻯ ﺑﻴﺪﻩ ﺇﻟﻰ ﻛﻨﺎﻧﺘﻪ ﻓﺎﻧﺘﺰﻉ ﻣﻨﻬﺎ ﺳﻬﻤﺎ ﻓﺎﻧﺘﺤﺮ ﺑﻬﺎ، ﻓﺎﺷﺘﺪ ﺭﺟﺎﻝ ﻣﻦ ﺍﻟﻤﺴﻠﻤﻴﻦ ﺇﻟﻰ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻓﻘﺎﻟﻮﺍ : ﻳﺎ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﺪَّﻕ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺣﺪﻳﺜﻚ، ﻗﺪ ﺍﻧﺘﺤﺮ ﻓﻼﻥ ﻓﻘﺘﻞ ﻧﻔﺴﻪ، ﻓﻘﺎﻝ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ : ‏( ﻳﺎ ﺑﻼﻝ، ﻗﻢ ﻓﺄﺫِّﻥ : ﻻ ﻳﺪﺧﻞ ﺍﻟﺠﻨﺔ ﺇﻻ ﻣﺆﻣﻦ، ﻭﺇﻥ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻟﻴﺆﻳِّﺪ ﻫﺬﺍ ﺍﻟﺪﻳﻦ ﺑﺎﻟﺮﺟﻞ ﺍﻟﻔﺎﺟﺮ
Narrated Abū Hurayra:
We were in the company of Allah's Messenger on an expedition, and he remarked about a man who claimed to be a Muslim, saying, “This (man) is from the people of the (Hell) Fire.” When the battle started, the man fought violently till he got wounded. Somebody said, “O Allah's Apostle! The man whom you described as being from the people of the (Hell) Fire fought violently today and died.” The Prophet said, “He will go to the (Hell) Fire.” Some people were on the point of doubting (the truth of what the Prophet had said) while they were in this state, suddenly someone said that he was still alive but severely wounded. When night fell, he lost patience and committed suicide. The Prophet was informed of that, and he said, “Allah is Greater! I testify that I am Allah's Slave and His Apostle.” Then he ordered Bilāl to announce amongst the people: 'None will enter Paradise but a Muslim, and Allah may support this religion (i.e. Islam) even with a disobedient man.'
ﻋﻦ ﺃﺑﻲ ﻫﺮﻳﺮﺓ ... ﺃﻥ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﻗﺎﻝ ﻣﻦ ﻗﺘﻞ ﻧﻔﺴﻪ ﺑﺤﺪﻳﺪﺓ ﻓﺤﺪﻳﺪﺗﻪ ﻓﻲ ﻳﺪﻩ ﻳﺘﻮﺟﺄ ﺑﻬﺎ ﻓﻲ ﺑﻄﻨﻪ ﻓﻲ ﻧﺎﺭ ﺟﻬﻨﻢ ﺧﺎﻟﺪﺍ ﻣﺨﻠﺪﺍ ﻓﻴﻬﺎ ﺃﺑﺪﺍ ﻭﻣﻦ ﻗﺘﻞ ﻧﻔﺴﻪ ﺑﺴﻢ ﻓﺴﻤﻪ ﻓﻲ ﻳﺪﻩ ﻳﺘﺤﺴﺎﻩ ﻓﻲ ﻧﺎﺭ ﺟﻬﻨﻢ ﺧﺎﻟﺪﺍ ﻣﺨﻠﺪﺍ ﻓﻴﻬﺎ ﺃﺑﺪﺍ ﻭﻣﻦ ﺗﺮﺩﻯ ﻣﻦ ﺟﺒﻞ ﻓﻘﺘﻞ ﻧﻔﺴﻪ ﻓﻬﻮ ﻳﺘﺮﺩﻯ ﻓﻲ ﻧﺎﺭ ﺟﻬﻨﻢ ﺧﺎﻟﺪﺍ
The Prophet said:
Whoever throws himself down from a high mountain and kills himself will be throwing himself down from a mountain in the Fire of Hell for all eternity. Whoever takes poison and kills himself will be taking poison in the Fire of Hell for all eternity. Whoever kills himself with a weapon (literally, iron) will be holding it in his hand and stabbing himself in the stomach in the Fire of Hell for all eternity).
The Prophet said:
Indeed, whoever (intentionally) kills himself, then certainly he will be punished in the Fire of Hell, wherein he shall dwell forever.
ﺃﺧﺒﺮﻧﺎ ﺍﺳﺤﻖ ﺑﻦ ﻣﻨﺼﻮﺭ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺃﻧﺒﺄﻧﺎ ﺃﺑﻮ ﺍﻟﻮﻟﻴﺪ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺣﺪﺛﻨﺎ ﺃﺑﻮ ﺧﻴﺜﻤﺔ ﺯﻫﻴﺮ ﻗﺎﻝ ﺣﺪﺛﻨﺎ ﺳﻤﺎﻙ ﻋﻦ ﺃﺑﻲ ﺳﻤﺮﺓ -: ﺃﻥ ﺭﺟﻼ ﻗﺘﻞ ﻧﻔﺴﻪ ﺑﻤﺸﺎﻗﺺ ﻓﻘﺎﻝ ﺭﺳﻮﻝ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﺻﻠﻰ ﺍﻟﻠﻪ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ ﺃﻣﺎ ﺃﻧﺎ ﻓﻼ ﺃﺻﻠﻲ ﻋﻠﻴﻪ
A person [engaged in battle] killed himself with a broad-headed arrow. The Messenger of Allah said, “As for me, I will not pray over him.”
Even the mufti of the most fundamentalist school of law in Islam, the “Wahhabi/Salafi” school of thought, declared that suicide bombings have never been an accepted method of fighting in Islam. The Mufti of Saudi Arabia, Shaykh 'Abd Al-'Azīz Āl-Shaikh declared, “To my knowledge so-called 'suicide missions' do not have any legal basis in Islam and do not constitute a form of Jihād. I fear that they are nothing but a form of suicide, and suicide is also prohibited in Islam.” This echoes an earlier fatwā by his predecessor, the late Saudi mufti Shaykh 'Abd Al-'Azīz bin Bāz.
Like the suicide attackers of September 11th, those who commit such atrocities in the name of religion are wrong. They can find no support for their actions in our creed. Nor can those who explode themselves and others indiscriminately in shopping centers, theaters or houses of worship find any justification in the faith’s pristine teachings.
One justification the terrorists make is the following account from the life of the Prophet in which the Prophet’s paternal cousin az-Zubayr ibn al-'Awwām, was participating in a battle against the Byzantine Army. Az-Zubayr said to a group of Muslim soldiers, “Who will promise to go with me and fight our way through the enemy lines until we reach the end of their lines, then go around their camp back to our current position?” A group of fighters said, “we promise.” Az-Zubayr lead a group of fighters and fought their way through many enemy lines until they reached the end of the Roman camp. They then went around the Roman camp and returned to the Muslim army.
The logic the terrorists use is that they were certain to die and thus committed suicide while fighting the enemy. In fact az-Zubayr did not tell his companions “let us kill ourselves,” especially before going on this challenging task. He only exposed himself and them to what is commonly expected in any form of warfare—the probability of being killed by the enemy. He did not intend to die, but to fight, and with Allah’s support to win, else to die by the enemy’s hand. This is not suicide, rather it is bravery and heroism. Thus the terrorists’ “logic” is shown for what it is, illogical.
Islam has always required perfect chivalry and discipline. For that reason, soldiers are ordered to endure and fight even in the face of tremendous odds. The Islamic rules of military conduct never permit using civilians as targets or as hostages. In Islam, even so-called “collateral damage” is unacceptable. Therefore, if a Muslim kills himself, along with innocents, it is a doubly forbidden act.
Shaykh Yūsuf al-Qaradāwī issued a fatwā condemning the tragic suicide attacks of 9-11, stating:
Even in times of war, Muslims are not allowed to kill anybody save the one who is indulged in face-to-face confrontation with them.” He added that they are not allowed to kill women, old persons, or children, and that haphazard killing is totally forbidden in Islam. Shaykh Qaradāwī on another occasion defined terrorism as “the killing of innocent people...with no differentiation between the innocent and the foe.
Another widely followed religious scholar, As-Sayyid Tantāwī, Grand Shaykh of Islam’s highest institution of learning, the University of Al-Azhar, has said that attacks against women and children are “not accepted by Islamic law.” Al-Azhar’s Research Academy, shortly after September 11, declared that a “Muslim should only fight those who fight him; children, women and the elderly must be spared.” Therefore terrorism and its crime against civilians is impermissible under any interpretation of Islamic law. This ruling does not change based on geographical locality.
The Prophet said:
...Whoever fights under the banner of a people whose cause is not clear, who gets flared up with family pride, calls people to fight in the cause of their family honor or fights to support his kith and kin, and is killed, then he dies in a state of jāhilīyyah . Whoever indiscriminately attacks my Ummah, killing the righteous and wicked among them, sparing not even those firm in faith, and fulfilling not a pledge made with whoever was given a promise of security, has nothing to do with me and I have nothing to do with him.
This shows us very clearly, that those who indiscriminately attack both Muslims and non-Muslims by suicide bombings, killing innocent people, and without focusing on anyone in particular, are rejected completely by the Prophet . Such is the case in many Muslim countries today, including the land of Hijaz, Pakistan, Darfur, Egypt, Algeria, Iraq and so forth. What is taking place in these nations today is clearly are described in this hadith, “Whoever indiscriminately attacks my Ummah, killing the righteous and wicked among them, sparing not even those firm in faith.”
Emphasis in this hadith on “fulfilling not the pledge made with whoever was given a promise of security” is reference to those citizens who keep their civic obligations by paying taxes and pledging their allegiance to the government. Thus both Muslim and non-Muslim citizens are encompassed in the scope of meaning of this hadith, and as for those who aggress against them, “he has nothing to do with” the Prophet and the Prophet has “nothing to do with him.”
If someone asks, “What about suicide bombings against non-Muslims?”
We say: “This is utterly wrong.”

53 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by Maghan37: 10:38pm On Nov 14, 2015
Hopefuly ur article as aided in changing d heart of potential terrorist.

2 Likes

Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by LilSmith55(m): 3:48am On Nov 15, 2015
A bunch of killer doing those terror attack in the name of muslims ,shame on them and those who believe what they(al Qaeda, Boko haram, ISIS) say about Mohamad and The Holy quran ,these are bullshits dont believe whatever thay say about Allah and mohamad ,you are civilized and educated people please doing some research by yourself you will find out the truth .

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by politricks: 7:44am On Nov 15, 2015
lalasticlala pls put this on frontpage so that people can learn.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by Elxandre(m): 7:48am On Nov 15, 2015
interesting,.. Waiting for comments...
Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by Giyerte(m): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2015
Seun, Abeg move am na...
Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by 1trillionlikes: 8:00am On Nov 15, 2015
hmm.... It's unfortunate that the end of the world is near

2 Likes

Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by jamalsky: 8:03am On Nov 15, 2015
No matter what anyone says,this their Islam is never a religion of peace,just a bunch of bloodsucking evil nuisances. I just wish the religion can be eliminated, these fanatics have brought so much crisis all the world over,wickedness runs in their veins,I pray we defeat them in out world.To hell with the religion of violence .In God we trust.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by owolawee: 8:04am On Nov 15, 2015
How would someone just go to a place and start shooting randomly claiming it's for God? How duz he kno whether the people he is attacking are believers or not? ? Duznt make sense. May God protect islam and Muslims from evil reputation. Nd for y'all who are quick to start sayin Muslims are savages and all, why don't u stop listening to people and seek knowledge instead? By taking a Quran and reading it urselvs?? From beginning to end? Surely u shud know these killings are ridiculous.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by stonecoldcafe: 8:09am On Nov 15, 2015
Good enough. This is the first time I am reading such. Its quite sad but I've always felt most muslims never had an answer for such so nice to read this. By the way, why don't I hear more of this from muslim clerics, followers on say Nigerian TV?

Thanks to the guy who mentioned this thread.

11 Likes

Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by bashydemy(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2015
Almighty Allah will bless those that uses His words in the right way....

May all Terrorist never know peace.

4 Likes

Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by babajero(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2015
This is complete rubbish, you do another thing and use another to thing to cover it up, because right from the time of mohammed islam has been like this.

1 Like

Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by Bugatie(m): 8:11am On Nov 15, 2015
No offence intended for good moslem faithfuls but it's difficult not to associate Islam with the terror acts we are experiencing almost all over the world. Boko haram, Al queda, Isis and co all chant Allah and always pushing for a jihad in their domain.

They are moslems no doubt, but you can say they are BAD moslems.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 15, 2015
Nice one OP,this article deserve a front page,hope the moderator(s) will do justice to that.
Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by Icecomrade: 8:21am On Nov 15, 2015
Terrorism
Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by jaykaylegend(m): 8:26am On Nov 15, 2015
Front page things......
Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by LilSmith55(m): 8:34am On Nov 15, 2015
E be like say Lalasticlala neva wake....
Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by ekamavictor(m): 8:35am On Nov 15, 2015
And Allah calls them slave, Jesus calls dem sons and daughters!!! its awite,

2 Likes

Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by Johnsonpa: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2015
the most unfortunate thing in the world today is gullibility on the part of youth who are supposed to be inquisitive about knowledge but rather they subject themselves to all sots of hateful threads they read on the internet or listen to from natural haters of Islam. my belief is that if you wish to know about islam , go and read Quran from genesis to revelation then you will know that all the activities of terrorism may be as a result of gullibility on the part of some Muslims or creation of confusions from other religions to sabotage widespread of Islam... call me names at your own peril...

3 Likes

Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by Tolakay: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2015
Morning lalasticlala
Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by ThisMeansWAR: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2015
if ipob attack anyone today, we will blame igbos.. Even if igbos dissociate themselves from ipob, it doesnt make ipob less igbo since they are fighting for what majority of igbos wanted which is biafra,. Same as massob or opc...

Isis, alqaeda, bokoharam, alshaabab, etc are nothing but islamic terrorist organization, Fighting for what every muslims have always wanted which is islamic state.. Heck muhammed spread islam through war and violence..
If Muslims rise and protest hardly and if possible, violently in one voice like they did with things like danish cartoon,innocense of muslim, burning of quoran in iraq against these group they claim are not islamic group.. Then we shall take them seriously and realize that these group througly do not respresent islam.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by Viktor1983(m): 8:43am On Nov 15, 2015
Following
Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by omoagbeke(m): 8:45am On Nov 15, 2015
Lalasticlala
Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by Elhabeeb1(m): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=stonecoldcafe post=40035198]Good enough. This is the first time I am reading such. Its quite sad but I've always felt most muslims never had an answer for such so nice to read this. By the way, why don't I hear more of this from muslim clerics, followers on say TV?

Thanks to the guy who mentioned this thread. [/quote
Take your time and watch Islam a channel on DSTV or any local TV station depending on the Topic, or just Google your concern about Radical Islam. Make sure you read from Muslim bloggers and I believe you will get answers to your mind-boggling questions about Muslim terrorist and their fundamentals.

1 Like

Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by Owobobrown(m): 8:56am On Nov 15, 2015
Bro you are making sense, Frontpage please
Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2015
The Koran also contain verses that say u shud kill unbelievers abeg. The koran is noting bt a book about Mohammed's murderous rampage in Arabia . piss be onto him.

4 Likes

Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by falcon01: 9:10am On Nov 15, 2015
But still tpeople will kill and say in the name of islam
Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by ucheuzor1(m): 9:10am On Nov 15, 2015
I was once reading about mohammed and I saw that it wae!actually mohammed that taught about this jihad or Holy war...The muslim leaders never accepted it initially, but it was the Same mohammed that used force in some cases massarcering a whole city just to ensure that his course is accepted... they had no option than to give in under duress from mohammed... He bamboozled them that anyone that dies during this devilish Holy war is entitled to about 70 virgins if am not mistaken.. That is the killing u are seeing everyday from muslim terrorists... mohammed is the founding father

2 Likes

Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by falcon01: 9:11am On Nov 15, 2015
But still people will kill and say in the name of islam
Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by tainot2002(m): 9:13am On Nov 15, 2015
jamalsky:
No matter what anyone says,this their Islam is never a religion of peace,just a bunch of bloodsucking evil nuisances. I just wish the religion can be eliminated, these fanatics have brought so much crisis all the world over,wickedness runs in their veins,I pray we defeat them in out world.To hell with the religion of violence .In God we trust.

Did you take your precious time to read what the OP stated with quoted verses to back up his point before dishing out your myopic stinking brain in this beautiful thread meant to educate many Nairaland about Islam.

My brother,try to humble yourself and remove hatred from your mind about muslims

Thanks

9 Likes

Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 15, 2015
Why would a peaceful religion preach jihad by force...i think there is something demonic about islam and this jihad of a thing.
every warring parts or warlords eg napoleon has alway incline towards islam jihad why? because its by force...its time peaceful muslims protest this stupid jihad of a thing oo
Re: Jihad, Terrorism And Suicide Bombing: The Classical Islamic Perspective by sternlley(m): 9:15am On Nov 15, 2015
Wash!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Supreme Court Sentences A PHCN Staff To Death By Hanging / 87 Yrs Old Man Caught Having Sex With 12 Yrs Old Girl / Rainstorm Kills 12-Year-Old Girl, Injures Three In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.