Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,475 members, 7,816,119 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) (54441 Views)

These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce / Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump / Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by francizy(m): 2:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Why are they so bigger than him? shocked

I love GEJ cool

I love you too.. cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Mrbigman1(m): 2:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
Logician:
Please what do they feed them there in America? Most of them are incredibly huge and fat.

Indomie.

Lwkmd
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
sandraokosun1:
Cluelesnes

Miserable ignoramus.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
francizy:

I love you too.. cool
kiss

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
chimkaire:
grin inwere Conne
Gini di nke ahu kwa nu cheesy wink
Ofuma! cool
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by bummyla(m): 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
Well Done Mr. President! We Love You! GEJ You Rock! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by deetomee: 3:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Why are they so bigger than him? shocked

I love GEJ cool

Because carbohydrate is our
staple here in this part
Of the world. The west
consumes protein like something else; that's
why they're huge.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
deetomee:

Because carbohydrate is our
staple here in this part
Of the world. The west
consumes protein like something else; that's
why they're huge.
Okay lipsrsealed
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
He just looks like such a pleasant and gentle person
Can't help but to like him
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Matty33(m): 4:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
9niceguy:

In fact, I use to love him until the day my appointment(job) was terminated simply because he blocked the road more than an hour.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha, is that all he did? Sorry ehnn, if u've not gotten another one already and you are still searching, in the name of the God I serve u'll secure one between now and Jan 16. All u owe me is to believe and hand over everything to God. Have clean hands and cheat no one within this period and u'll see what happens. Happy Sunday once again.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by 9niceguy(m): 4:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
Matty33:
Hahahahahahahahahahaha, is that all he did? Sorry ehnn, if u've not gotten another one already and you are still searching, in the name of the God I serve u'll secure one between now and Jan 16. All u owe me is to believe and hand over everything to God. Have clean hands and cheat no one within this period and u'll see what happens. Happy Sunday once again.
Thank you bro. I surely believe

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by arbitter: 4:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lmao! So these halfwits still think their relentless campaign to redeem GEJ's image is somehow important or even relevant huh?

Honestly you can heap all sorts of pathetic praises you shower on this guy all you want but the reality is that he's out of power and thats all that matters.

That being said i couldnt care less about what you choose to do with your time, because i unlike you DONT LIVE ON NAIRALAND.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 4:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
9niceguy:

I Have lost my senses again
find your way back to the mental asylum for total rehabilitation
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by 9niceguy(m): 4:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nicepoker:
I need your help to find my way back to the mental asylum for total rehabilitation
Since you agreed that you are mad I can only help you contact your family. I'm sure they will help you
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by LEXYCOM: 5:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
APC followers will say it is photo shop.........guess what, it actually photoshop
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Cityguy: 5:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
calebo101:

Dem say make meat hands up, Kpomo like you dey raise hand cheesy cheesy. Slippers nor get size??
Lol...e don tey wey I hear this thing you yearn so cheesy Ponmo suppose know na say hin no be meat. Hahahahahaha.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Cityguy: 5:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
GEJ man of peace. Every time I see this man, I just love him. Some would feel like bursting pipes now....
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
This man fine scatter...
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by 400billionman: 6:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

I doubt if it's real.

GEJ isnt of that height.

It is clearly photoshoped

Very poor photoshop.

GEJ is tall. Picture is even edited.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by peacynelson(f): 6:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Wow, those guys are giants if GEJ could be dat short in their midst .i ve seen GEJ once and he is a tall man
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 6:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
9niceguy:

I agreed that I am mad pls can someone help me contact my family.
I can see u need serious attention
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by oismail(m): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Is he that short?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by 9niceguy(m): 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nicepoker:
I can see i need serious attention
Sorry for your ass!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nicepoker(m): 8:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
9niceguy:
my silly ass!
go on
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by sultaan(m): 8:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Now he looks like a president, but he should never let anyone into his personal space.

Having those guys lay his hands on hi makes him look like the boy in the pic he should be laying his hands on the.

hope he gets better as time progresses always be the alpha male in all pics not just standby
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Olukat(m): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
GodsMercy1:
Saw this on Facebook

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10207664440429918&set=a.1117473977921.2019716.1259134433&type=3&theater

Photo shop grin grin grin

Head= 'Great man' GEJ
Body= vicious propagandist, Adams Oshiomole

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Foreign Students Scrambling For Selfie With Jonathan - Pics / Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo / More Photos And Video As President-elect Tinubu Returns Back To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.