Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,236 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:02 AM

Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) (54457 Views)

These Goats Are Better Than Some Nigerian Leaders - Senator Ben-murray Bruce / Agbonayinma Warns Nigerian-Americans Against Voting For Trump / Assessment Of Some Nigerian Governors In The Year 2015 - Moses Ochonu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by signature2012(m): 9:02am On Nov 15, 2015
BabaO2:

incapable man

Mention just 1,i mean just single 1 capable thing your body odour has done since he assume office.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by ODUBEZE: 9:02am On Nov 15, 2015
175:

My people please can someone tell me what is happening to our apostles of good governance during the last administration? why is everybody quiet about the fuel scarcity that has lingered for almost one month now. Our APC fans whom are you blaming now GEJ or Dieziani? what of our bring back crusaders?plz why have they gone cold or are the girls back? A bag of rice is now 11,500 I guess it will get to about 14k before Xmas. Last year we bought a full bag for between 7,500 to 8000 at Christmas.

You guys are in charge now for 6 months yet all we get are excuses and blame game. what am I even hearing about TSA? corruption among the saints? You no longer criticise our soldiers. You have stopped calling them names.Our president has approved the release of 413bn to pay for subsidy. I thought they said subsidy amount was over bloated during the time of GEJ.

Why are my people not talking again? How much job has been created since May 2015? How many unemployed Nigerians have started receiving the 5000 stipend? Why are we not asking questions? Has promise of Change become Change of promise? We are just watching.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by frankwyte: 9:06am On Nov 15, 2015
Am really pained to see I made blunder voting this gov't, how can I be soo gullible! Everything seem crumbling, fuel, light, economy, judiciary to name d lest. God help us.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by josigaderoyal(m): 9:08am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by kennycalls(m): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2015
Man of piss
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by slimzbeats(m): 9:11am On Nov 15, 2015
saint047:
Can I just be broke like Nigeria?

And ...
Spend N5.8Billion only on Presidential Jet in 6 months
Lolzzzz...no b lie my brother.....very fresh brokeness
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by babafirst(m): 9:16am On Nov 15, 2015
frankwyte:
Am really pained to see I made blunder voting this gov't, how can I be soo gullible! Everything seem crumbling, fuel, light, economy, judiciary to name d lest. God help us.
Pls don't tell us lies about voting for this govt.A deduction from your previous posts on Nairaland points to your true alliance.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by NickD(m): 9:17am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by iamkingzlee(m): 9:22am On Nov 15, 2015
The guy on red be like 'GEJ my homeboy'
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Davidifeanyi: 9:24am On Nov 15, 2015
ULSHERLAN:

I doubt if it's real.
GEJ isnt of that height.
It is clearly photoshoped

Gbam!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by dragon2(m): 9:25am On Nov 15, 2015
It is photo shopped. Boundary between the face and hair has a change in skin colour.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Matty33(m): 9:27am On Nov 15, 2015
9niceguy:
I wish I could lay my hand on that short man.....d tin wey he Do me wen he dey power. Dia is God sha
Bros wetin him do na? A beg forgive am for my sake, him no get problem. Na dey people wey work with am make am look like say him bad, a beg ehhnnn. Happy Sunday.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by AfroKnight: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2015
And then God answered our prayers and removed him from office. One of the best things to happen to patriotic Nigerians this year. Buhari we know you are a strict man. I believe in your government. Don't disappoint us sir.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 9:32am On Nov 15, 2015
Don't doubt its indeed fotoshoped.. I guez d OP jst wanna kip d forum buzy......
ULSHERLAN:

I doubt if it's real.

GEJ isnt of that height.

It is clearly photoshoped
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by tobiasbeecher: 9:45am On Nov 15, 2015
sandraokosun1:
Cluelesnes! For a man that made history in ruining the once pdp to ground zero.
One expects he would be doing some soul searching, and rallying round pdp members and playing the role his worshippers claim he is,he is suppose to start glueing pdp back frm where he shattered it.

Ofcourse who would ever listen to a dumbo that couldnt even assert control when he was president.

He runs to usa and african countries to start forming leader in inconsequential activities given to jobless ex african president, when the real 'leadership' is needed in his home.
No taniod should tell me he too has abstain frm pdp and politics which is making him litter the streets of ths countries.

We still waiting for his noble prize.
You always speak with so much hate and bitterness! Are you from a broken home?

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by invectives(m): 9:49am On Nov 15, 2015
sandraokosun1:
One expects he would be doing some soul searching, and rallying round pdp members and playing the role his worshippers claim he is,he is suppose to start glueing pdp back frm where he shattered it.

Ofcourse who would ever listen to a dumbo that couldnt even assert control when he was president.

He runs to usa and african countries to start forming leader in inconsequential activities given to jobless ex african president, when the real 'leadership' is needed in his home.
No taniod should tell me he too has abstain frm pdp and politics which is making him litter the streets of ths countries.

YOU SIR,WILL DIE OF HATE!!!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by possibilita(m): 9:53am On Nov 15, 2015
This man dey flex oh after all d prison talk by baba abeg keep it up Oga Jona u swallow the fish this time.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by lebete3000: 9:54am On Nov 15, 2015
Logician:
Please what do they feed them there in America? Most of them are incredibly huge and fat.

Food is d cheapest thing in America...with just 1000naira (about 5 dollars in exchange) you could fill your kitchen up for a week!

2 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by emeka2847: 9:55am On Nov 15, 2015
That his neck sha
GodsMercy1:

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Nov 15, 2015
RickRichards:

Shut up. Love God instead, go to church. tongue
What are you doing here? undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 9:58am On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=josigaderoyal post=40036598][/quote]
undecided
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2015
lagmostkuit:

What are you doing here? undecided
Where? I'm in church.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Richlife247: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2015
sandraokosun1:

Even though he was clueless as perceived by you, I've not seen Obasanjo- after his exit- being given the roles the international body attached to GEJ. so keep sentiments aside you could be worse!

Everybody is given a task on earth, how much can you boast of touching people's life how little it might be except frolicking about with women and waiting for government. Man check thyself.!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by haywire07(m): 10:01am On Nov 15, 2015
pronto1:
that short man is not goodluck jonathan, a well respected politician at that level, nobody aside from his child(ren) will cross his/her hands on jonathan's shoulder..its not the real former president
Is he God that a hand cannot cross his shoulder
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2015
RickRichards:

Where? I'm in church.
I'm in church too! tongue
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 10:03am On Nov 15, 2015
sandraokosun1:

u are gaddamn clueless bro!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 10:05am On Nov 15, 2015
lagmostkuit:

I'm in church too! tongue
Browsing Nairaland in church is a sin. You're a sinner. Walk to the altar now, seize the mic from the pastor and confess your sin.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by darlenese(f): 10:06am On Nov 15, 2015
sandraokosun1:
Cluelesnes

At least he is better than a promise and fail dullard from duara , whose imbecilic governance has destroyed the country's economy

I dnt know why people cant think straight and say the truth,
Its obvous you share the same coconut brain like the duara dullard.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by Nobody: 10:10am On Nov 15, 2015
Photoshoped
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by darlenese(f): 10:18am On Nov 15, 2015
Body odour

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Sizes Himself With Some Nigerian-americans (photo) by emzila(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2015
THAT IS A PHOTOSHOP, THE SUPPOSE GUY ON HIS RIGHT HAND SIDE SHOULD BE A LADY IN REAL PIX, WATCH THE CHEST.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aisha Buhari Returns From UK, Says Buhari is Happy With Osinbajo / Buhari Campaigns In Style In Imo With Open Roof Bus (photos) / Anthony Chinasa Says He Is A Full Igbo Man, "Abiola" Is Merely A Nickname

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.