Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,389 members, 7,839,710 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London - Nairaland / General (61) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London (217817 Views)

Oyo Launch Rebranded Joint Patrol Tomorrow, Inaugurates Security Trust Board / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Unclad In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Photos: Rebranded Rrs Patrol Vehicles Stationed At Strategic Points Across Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dopeJemi: 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
mcfarlin:
bros you just spoke my mind.

Everybody is obsessed with this guy,its obvious so many people HATE coogar.

It's a shame to say the least... no matter what he did, it still doesn't warrant us to castigate him in public like this, and by us I mean the sports and rap section guys, we were supposed to stay neutral here no matter the pressure to do otherwise and do whatever we like with the matter on our own side(sports and rap section) people don't even go there, na we we.... that was what I expected us to do but I came here and saw our own people with the crowd throwing stones at the dude, I was so shocked, I don't think coogar has fought with anybody more than he has done with Elampiro but I don't see elampiro here castigating coogar, my maximum respect elamps

What happened to us really settling down and finding out what really happened on our own, tell me what? It's a big shame

6 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by nigerianium: 6:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
cherryice:
that jaybee3 own is true.. that I know for sure, no two ways bout it.
I hv a female nlder off here as friend in the UK. she plainly told me jaybee3 is a pervert, in her wrds tho..
The way he dsturbs her for nudes is alarmin..he evn sends his nudes to her. jaybee3 deny ds one mk I post me n she chat now now angry yeye married man grin

jaybee3:

You have my permission

Please post away

cherryice:
grin grin grin kaiii sorry for you..

Back to topic.. pls cheesy
I just realised iv deleted dat chat long ago sha. But jaybee if Itell u her name (real name ofcourse, nt moniker), will u honestly own up u once asked for her nude?
But thers no need for dat. but I do know u flirt alot. thats forsure!! was told a long time.. I ddnt evn know u married. damnn

[img]http://i./OhJfi1hnFjB2o.gif[/img]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 6:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
zicoraads:
And we have been here for two days and nothing...nada...zilch!

The only thing I got from this episode is this...I de dull no be small. Choi! So, there is so much free punny on Nairaland like this and I haven't even kissed nor seen one b00b of anyone embarassed

Don't count on it. The punny is expensive. It will cost you 3 business class tickets to Barbados. Too many hypocrites on this forum. See all the cowards with their knives and daggers coming at Coogar. They are not wise to question the status quo. If Coogar is a fraudster, why hasn't he been arrested?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sconp: 6:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Can someone pls Cc me on another thread that is drama filled this one is getting boring.

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Sveen: 6:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
Laveda:
No dear. cheesy
You shouldn't be here though, too much intertwining and juxtaposition. You will not understand a thing till the matter goes down the drain.

This is not the first controversy on Nairaland and it won't be the last. You don't wanna get too much attention, it comes with hatred.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 7:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
dopeJemi:

It's a shame to say the least... no matter what he did, it still doesn't warrant us to castigate him in public like this, and by us I mean the sports and rap section guys, we were supposed to stay neutral here no matter the pressure to do otherwise and do whatever we like with the matter on our own side(sports and rap section) people don't even go there, na we we.... that was what I expected us to do but I came here and saw our own people with the crowd throwing stones at the dude, I was so shocked, I don't think coogar has fought with anybody more than he has done with Elampiro but I don't see elampiro here castigating coogar, my maximum respect elamps

What happened to us really settling down and finding out what really happened on our own, tell me what? It's a big shame

Coogar thrives in animosity. His e-enemies are just empowering him by antagonising him. When his ban is lifted, he will come back to this forum like nothing happened. Let the wailers wail.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dopeJemi: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
ollah1:

Your friend is your own worst enemy. You only gonna know your true friend in the darkest hour. Rule number 3 of 10 crack commandments comes to mind.

It reminds me of a saying

"When you tell your friends everything about you, you'd be surprised at how much your enemies know about You"

Many people have been looking for this opportunity to do this to him and it has finally come.. I just keep smh
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Olaone1: 7:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

Don't count on it. The punny is expensive. It will cost you 3 business class tickets to Barbados.
There is really no need to embarrass this girl. Move on. At least she has stopped posting undecided
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dopeJemi: 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

Coogar thrives in animosity. His e-enemies are just empowering him by antagonising him. When his ban is lifted, he will come back to this forum like nothing happened. Let the wailers wail.

I hope he returns though
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Luckygurl(f): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
sconp:
Can someone pls Cc me on another thread that is drama filled this one is getting boring.

See amtonguetongue
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by 190theclown: 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
sunlesunle:

Gbenu e soun... sebi you had nudes of the jamaican bae on nl you were trying to nyansh through skype grin

Dont u dare talk of my friend in that manner grin grin

Shes my model OK

My personal kim kardashian angry
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Funjosh(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
People that registered new user name and appear on this case from when its start is increasing now. lipsrsealed

Nairalanders I hail una o cheesy
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by airmark(m): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

Will you shut up? You mean all these while, the victim is yet to contact MET POLICE to get Coogar arrested? We are almost 48 hours gone and the police hasn't been alerted? What kind of evidence do you people have then? What does it take to arrest an international fraudster? Big head no wisdom.

Lemme call you mistress for now, how many times have you met the ultimate coogar and when ? You side-stepped sinizia's revelation on your lies and came to talk on police issue. We know your tactics. Which is to skip salient issues and hammer on unneccessary stuffs to shrug off attacks. Look at the graphic below and tell us why we should believe all your lies since?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by SailorXY: 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
We still dey here?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 7:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
sunlesunle:

not only met police, UKBA and FBI would be on your case grin

On my case. On my case. On my case. I am not the one on trial, old man. Gather the evidence, take it to FBI or CO19.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
dopeJemi:

When Coogar returns and it is not unlikely that he will, I and surely others will be on the rap section regularly. I won't miss the rap battles that follow this dramedy. grin grin grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by PietroRico(m): 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Classic coogar style grin
Wear everybody down...

Well babe3 if this all u have in your locker, then smh
Me sef don tire

Lastly for those that came late to the party claiming my own, our own bla bla bla, I have nothing to say to you..

2 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
dopeJemi:
Even my eurosoccer section guys dey join castigate coogar without concrete evidence, smh... it's obvious you guys never really liked him, so what happens when all these allegations turn out to be false? what will y'all say then? Uh? I'm very disappointed in you guys, y'all weren't supposed to get involved in this silly shi.t as coogar is one of us

We were not supposed to get involved so as for it not to be seen as us taking sides with anyone

I'm very disappointed, some of you even turned it to a laughing matter, smh.. this whole drama is just plain silly
See ehn!! Mourinholic was right. Some pple ve lost watever ounce of respect they had on dis forum. Its a pity, really!!
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 7:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
dopeJemi:

It reminds me of a saying

"When you tell your friends everything about you, you'd be surprised at how much your enemies know about You"

Many people have been looking for this opportunity to do this to him and it has finally come.. I just keep smh

I swear down. You said it all but the fact is, what do they stand to gain? Absolutely nothing. He is a scammer, so what?? There are scammers everywhere in nigeria and most hustling Nigerians out there are into one or two hustling modes but that doesn't mean they don't have friends who aren't into their games.

We all ain't clean. We all have skeletons in our wardrobes. We just never know how much some people known us.

It's a crazy world.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Gamesmart: 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
airmark:
Sinizia, you deserve a diamond medal. Swaglovers don disappear. She does n't have coogar's number yet she has gone to his blue SHEEP company office. She only met her about 3yrs ago and never met since then but a liar will always make a mistake when the lies are voluminous. She forgot and later claimed she met him in birmingham last year. Coogar will never change, we know him very well.
He is a liar and a scammer cheesy cheesy cheesy

cc nihilist, raumdeuter, ibime, r231, adelana1, aareonakakanfo, jaybee3, sunlesunle, sweetcocoa, toby77, lordfalcao, johny1980, coded01

Nailed! grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 7:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
airmark:

Lemme call you mistress for now, how many times have you met the ultimate coogar and when ? You side-stepped sinizia's revelation on your lies and came to talk on police issue. We know your tactics. Which is to skip salient issues and hammer on unneccessary stuffs to shrug off attacks. Look at the graphic below and tell us why we should believe all your lies since?

Sinizia has comprehension problems. When I met Coogar(online) is different from when I went to his office to beg his assistance. Why are you people so slow in thoughts?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
none of my biz too,but u wouldn't expect such from sleeky with the way she carry herself,we'v been following ourself since 2013. If this is really tru that she sleeps around then am really dissapointed mhen...

To toast babe for NL now go dy fear persongrin

That was one side of the story
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 7:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
ollah1:

I swear down. You said it all but the fact is, what do they stand to gain? Absolutely nothing. He is a scammer, so what?? There are scammers everywhere in nigeria and most hustling Nigerians out there are into one or two hustling modes but that doesn't mean they don't have friends who aren't into their games.

We all ain't clean. We all have skeletons in our wardrobes. We just never know how much some people known us.

It's a crazy world.

The Skeletons Coogar has in his wardrobe are the posters he has killed with facts and logic.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by barackohandso(m): 7:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
AbuMikey:

Biggest Scandal ke?
Nah!! Its just one of the most popular.
gringrin

Lol. Oya tell me a bigger scandal than this
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by barackohandso(m): 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
AbuMikey:

Biggest Scandal ke?
Nah!! Its just one of the most popular.
gringrin

Lol. Oya tell me a bigger scandal than this
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dopeJemi: 7:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
AdeLaNa1:
See ehn!! Mourinholic was right. Some pple ve lost watever ounce of respect they had on dis forum. Its a pity, really!!

I swear, so that was what mourinholic was talking about? You can imagine, it's even the people that he doesn't relate with, know or hold high that are sticking up for him here

I repeat, it's a shame
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dopeJemi: 7:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
ollah1:

It's a crazy world.

You've said it all bros, nothing is left to say
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dopeJemi: 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Mindfulness:

When Coogar returns and it is not unlikely that he will, I and surely others will be on the rap section regularly. I won't miss the rap battles that follow this dramedy. grin grin grin

Lol, this is funny
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by airmark(m): 7:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

Sinizia has comprehension problems. When I met Coogar(online) is different from when I went to his office to beg his assistance. Why are you people so slow in thoughts?

Read the underlined statements you made in the graphic below and log out of this forum asap.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Brytawon(m): 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
As e dy hot! grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sunlesunle: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
dopeJemi:

I swear, so that was what mourinholic was talking about? You can imagine, it's even the people that he doesn't relate with, know or hold high that are sticking up for him here

I repeat, it's a shame

Be sticking up for a thief. It's a shame he doesnt swindle men you for don hear am

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Laveda:
I even saw the pic and post...Too bad for the eyes lipsrsealed her reputation is ruined.

Her reputation is not ruinedundecided.

(1) (2) (3) ... (58) (59) (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) ... (120) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls! / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.