Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,224 members, 7,867,581 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:59 PM

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London - Nairaland / General (64) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London (220873 Views)

Oyo Launch Rebranded Joint Patrol Tomorrow, Inaugurates Security Trust Board / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Unclad In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Photos: Rebranded Rrs Patrol Vehicles Stationed At Strategic Points Across Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by airmark(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

You are silly. Next time, ask questions before jumping to conclusion. I don't know why I am even replying someone like you with smoky chain of thought. You are a disappointment.

Coogar always use this kinda line. You will soon mistakenly say somebody should disappear like a fart of a leprous woman. It's a matter of time. Coward, threatening an ex with her pic cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Tokunboa(m): 7:48pm On Nov 15, 2015
@darefestus

I see you brother..
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kinglekan: 7:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
Laveda:
I looged out before, and I'm back grin

Lie lie grin grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Laveda(f): 7:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Na now me sef just dy bath since morninggrin
Dirty boy lipsrsealed
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by PietroRico(m): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
dopeJemi:

Okay bros, what has coogar said concerning this matter?
coogar is posting with swagloverss..

If u don't want to believe that, no one can deny that swagloverss is posting whatever coogar has regurgitated
At least that's what she's claiming

He came online with a moniker cougar, to announce the ban
And downloaded 99% of his life history to swagloverss, even gave her access to 3gig worth of files in his iCloud account when he could have just continued the defence with the moniker that announced the ban..

If you are not noticing anything shady there then I'm afraid I'll have to leave u to your opinion

And yes I disagree about standing up for anyone here no matter who he is irrespective of what he's done
That's not the kind of person I am

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Laveda(f): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Lie lie grin grin
I don't lie kiss
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 7:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
dopeJemi:

Please i'll like for you to contact coogar in any way you can for him to come and give his own side of the story.. it doesn't have to be now or 2mao, but it shouldn't exceed a week at least, because if he doesn't do that, it will be taken that babe is right, so please try and contact him

Silence is not guilt. Coogar is an adult, I cannot control him. In the court of public opinion, the burden of proof is on the accuser/victim to provide the evidence that she was scammed. Nobody has seen nothing apart from an edited screengrab that has no name.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kr0ne(m): 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
llaykorn:

Og Ku-ronu, you still dey this area. E be like say this news dey sweet for your body, sir. cheesy
Me ke? I no dey around since self. And I skipped over 30 pages of yeye yeye posts to this point.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nihilist: 7:52pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

Met him in person to seek his help.

We met almost 3 years ago with a different moniker. I deactivated and I got this one in December 2013. I have changed NL accounts since we met.

You are silly. Next time, ask questions before jumping to conclusion. I don't know why I am even replying someone like you with smoky chain of thought. You are a disappointment.

When a man becomes a father at 15, he cannot be responsible.

And all this time, there I was thinking you JOINED Nairaland in December 2013.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dopeJemi: 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
PietroRico:

We discuss footie together and support the same club so I should back him irrespective of whatever he did

Says a lot about why Nigeria is the way it is really

You clearly haven't been following me or you just misunderstood me

Me- stay neutral on the matter as there is no substantial evidence against him, if not for anything at least for being a member of our thread and club, then when we get there we can do whatever we like with the matter(castigate, defend, call police)

You- because we support the same club you want me to back him

Explain this to me bros
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Bimffo(m): 7:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
dopeJemi:

Why should it get to me? Why for goodness sake? Whether we are friends or not doesn't change anything.. I have seen help being rendered here countless times by people who don't even know who they are helping so what are you saying, can you tell 2mao? Do you know what It holds? Abeg I no wan turn this thing to life class

Has coogar said anything yet? Have you heard from the other party? The answer is NO but una don dey throw stones already.. coogar go come now, talk him, the table go turn against babe, na still una go dey castigate the girl after una don insult the man finish

In a nut shell- wait, here from both sides, gather enough proof before you judge

PS- table dey turn...

I don't wanna get involved again... so you guys should leave me out of it now.. I don withdraw

Lmaoo. Let table turn 1st! We don't need Coogar to send a lady to us with 3GB of evidences!

And BTW, Coogar most active section is not Euro Sport section! This matter was not started in Euro sport section! This matter is bigger than Our Section!

I am sorry I brought You back into this. I have finally left you out of this.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 7:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nihilist:

And all this time, there I was thinking you JOINED Nairaland in December 2013.

I joined NL with this moniker in December 2013. Ibime made a mistake by saying I joined July last year with this moniker and he was corrected. Bush brains everywhere!
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dopeJemi: 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
PietroRico:
coogar is posting with swagloverss..

If u don't want to believe that, no one can deny that swagloverss is posting whatever coogar has regurgitated
At least that's what she's claiming

He came online with a moniker cougar, to announce the ban
And downloaded 99% of his life history to swagloverss, even gave her access to 3gig worth of files in his iCloud account when he could have just continued the defence with the moniker that announced the ban..

If you are not noticing anything shady there then I'm afraid I'll have to leave u to your opinion

And yes I disagree about standing up for anyone here no matter who he is irrespective of what he's done
That's not the kind of person I am

I'll wait for the "coogar" moniker before I pass my judgement, thanks... your kinda person is cool though... don't reply that my other message I sent
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by PietroRico(m): 7:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
AbuMikey:

You don't hate fraud half as much as I do, trust Me.
But believing whatever BABE3 says concerning the scam issue without ANY proof, shows how foolish You all are!

Well, its a lady, and the guy involved is coogar, so whatever She says is true. Rubbish!!

Using ban and then lawyer's orders as an excuse not to talk, could be a lie from Coogar, but, how would You know, tell Me.

Ogbeni I'm on nobody's payroll.
Nudes, why would He have My nudes? I be like G@y for Your eyes?

As be for being foolish, think about how You've taken sides on a one-sided marital issue, and tell Me if You don't feel like a foolish toddler. cheesy
I'm done with you
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by 190theclown: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

BABE3 told Coogar the husband of a famous family section NLer caught Jaybee sending pėnis pictures to his wife. She deactivated and nearly lost her marriage.

Hiaaan!! shocked shocked

WTF! shocked shocked
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Caracta(f): 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
dopeJemi:

Okay

Did you see the screenshots? No?

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nihilist: 7:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

I joined NL with this moniker in December 2013. Ibime made a mistake by saying I joined July last year with this moniker and he was corrected. Bush brains everywhere!

Lol

You sit on a throne of lies G-Boy...
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by teambuck2u: 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Babe3, we're still expecting mail from the companies you made refunds to. You gotta give us something. You've said nothing so far.

3 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 7:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sveen:
I guess you didn't see the pix.
The dude was right, she sleeps around.
Describe the picture for me.sad
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dopeJemi: 7:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

Silence is not guilt. Coogar is an adult, I cannot control him. In the court of public opinion, the burden of proof is on the accuser/victim to provide the evidence that she was scammed. Nobody has seen nothing apart from an edited screengrab that has no name.

Hmmm, I rest my case
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Brytawon(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Laveda:
grin

Please can you bring me up to speed on what's going on here?

What's this I'm hearing about Sleekyshuga?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Nihilist:

Lol
You sit on a throne of lies G-Boy...

You would soon see G-Girl. Nigerians will always go in the way of stupidity when don't have anything to say. You cannot argue with facts that I lied and the next thing is to turn to Boy Alinco. Gosh, and you use 3 network. Which sane human being still uses 3? If you ask me out for a dance in a club I will scratch your eyes out.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
llaykorn:

Me sef done call out cougar make we go 5 bars. Personals carry 3 points.. grin

don't forget to buy personals from Ibime..he has listed out the prizes in the chatroom.. just go choose which category of personals you want grin

•Credit-Card personals
•Photo Personals[Coog's pot belly]
•Arif- Indian man personals
•Scamming personals

the list is endless grin

7 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by PietroRico(m): 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
dopeJemi:

I'll wait for the "coogar" moniker before I pass my judgement, thanks... your kinda person is cool though... don't reply that my other message I sent
It's perfectly logical the route you've taken
But bros, I was here from the very beginning, read all the hidden posts and all the screen grabs

I didn't just jump to the conclusion that coogar was guilty
His actions afterwards gave him away..

I can go on and on about how he was continously shooting himself in the foot.. But it cannot be this night

The matter don tire me sef, since afternoon

2 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Ibime(m): 8:01pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

Make you dey shout.

Information wey boys dey hold dey wait Coogar return.

grin grin grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
dopeJemi:

Please i'll like for you to contact coogar in any way you can for him to come and give his own side of the story.. it doesn't have to be now or 2mao, but it shouldn't exceed a week at least, because if he doesn't do that, it will be taken that babe is right, so please try and contact him
Gbam!
Exactly my point too!
Coogar must rebut the allegations (accusations) within a Week, otherwise he's sending wrong signal to his E-Foes! grin

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by lolaluv1(f): 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
sunlesunle:

Be sticking up for a thief. It's a shame he doesnt swindle men you for don hear am

How are you sure he won't start with men? He had his female monicker who has been defending him up and down...

3 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dopeJemi: 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
Caracta:

Did you see the screenshots? No?

Yes, about coogar threatening her with her nudes and all... wasn't that the only "pictorial" evidence she has presented so far? And other accusations, if no, then kindly let me know if she has presented something else that weighs up to show that the man is completely guilty and deserves to be locked up if it was formal

That's all I am and i've been asking

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
adeh39:

Okay honey cheesy
you are welcome honey.cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nihilist: 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

You would soon see G-Girl. Nigerians will always go in the way of stupidity when don't have anything to say. You cannot argue with facts that I lied and the next thing is to turn to Boy Alinco. Gosh, and you use 3 network. Which sane human being still uses 3? If you ask me out for a dance in a club I will scratch your eyes out.

grin grin

So it's my mobile phone network that's the next deflection tactic.

Carry on G.

Btw we have three mutual friends...one of whom is a personal person.

Interesting times ahead...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by airmark(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
dopeJemi:

You think coogar will tread such path? Coogar is a smart nigga that makes mistakes and hurriedly try to cover up. He used his alternative moniker , cougar, to announce his ban, only to run away since. we all saw his defences before he went on ghost mode now using swagglover, who has turned to his abobaku. Gbenga is a known scammer. You cant claim ignorance of his treachery on sport section too. The man that claimed he died and resurrected like Jesus christ to clean up his tracks. The man that said he writes 1000 rap lines per day for living. The man who claimed to be an engineer. The one who later said he was a veterinary doctor. Babe3 has made some disclosures that were in line with how carders operate. They use their gfs to launder money and contact their support man, arif (coogar's case) to get hacking tools to commence another round of cc withdrawals. It was coogar that told us how dbanj made money from internet. Coogar is a scammer.

3 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Tokunboa(m): 8:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ibime:

Make you dey shout.

Information wey boys dey hold dey wait Coogar return.

grin grin grin

Bad guy.. how far

This is tkb417

Long time...

I'm here to observe this thread oh..

(1) (2) (3) ... (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) ... (120) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls! / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.