Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,824 members, 7,862,713 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:27 AM

Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London - Nairaland / General (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London (220489 Views)

Oyo Launch Rebranded Joint Patrol Tomorrow, Inaugurates Security Trust Board / Animal Lovers Strip Off And Run Unclad In London Zoo To Save Endangered Tigers / Photos: Rebranded Rrs Patrol Vehicles Stationed At Strategic Points Across Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (120) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by llaykorn: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
danbrowndmf:
why i said sleep around? Is one of the guy's allegation i read here...

Anyhow dem do we go still toast.
There is a female in this forum we'v been chatting for so long,share so many secret and stories with ourselves yet u wuldn't even know we are that close with d way we joke here.
I still dnt understand why people chooses to disgrace thereselves in public

I never bath since morning for this mata o, na house i dy since dy reload page upadan.:(

Obun buruku, olorun! undecided
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
kr0ne:

When you've fully repented of creating scenes you can come back and ask us. grin

grin tell coögar to accept, & stop ducking...make the battle reach frontpage.. so Babe3 entourage, & the likes of Jaybae go see am

na that time you go know say I really spawned from the devil in Tasmania grin

2 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Dhelake: 7:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
dopeJemi:

Yes, i'm not disputing that... who coogar never follow fight before, we've also had our showdown in the past.. what i'm saying is we should have done whatever we wanted to do to him on our section where there's a little more privacy and when this matter must have died down
I quite agree with you on this but there is actually no best way to treat these issue, it's all about the perspective we are viewing from.

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by PietroRico(m): 7:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
dopeJemi:

You fall my hand big time I swear... what else has babe brought to the table to justify her claim that coogar is a thief and a scammer? Were you there? Has he scammed you before? Where is the babe now? Where is the evidence? Show me a proof, you dey follow them say them say... as it stands now, coogar is innocent of whatever he is being accused of until a substantial evidence is provided against him and from the look of things, none has been provided thus far, so why not stay neutral and watch from the sidelines rather than castigate the man

Look, refrain from using provocative words on me as I would not like to have any issue with you, i'll pretend as if I didn't see your last statement... thank you
refer to my last reply to AbuMikey..

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
adeyemi2015:
It's wrong to call the Defendant - Coogar a Scammer until the accusations are proven beyond reasonable doubt! So many things are fishy in the claims, allegations and stories presented against him by the Plaintiff - Babe3. All the evidence she had provided so far ain't substantive enough to conclude and convict Coogar in this E-Court chaired by Nihilist and Airmark!
Some of the allegations are weak, callous and flimsy! And I think no one should pronounce any judgment until Coogar's version is heard! Many are being sentimental, very obvious with the issue, which is very unfair! This is a sensitive matter, thus it has to be dealt with in fairness to the both Parties!
Until Coogar responds to the allegations against him, he's still remains a Suspect and not guilty yet!
I pray to the E-Court to adjourn the case till 18th of this Month when the Defendant would be freed to respond to the allegations!
The Coogar I know in Man United thread (Sport Section) is not a Coward that would run away from defending whatever he believes in (whether right or wrong) with accurate facts and figures! Give him a Week to respond to the allegations, and if he eventually fails to do that, then it can be concluded that he's really admitting the allegations against him to be genuine!
Until then, he's still an innocent Gentleman!

2 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Laveda(f): 7:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sveen:
You shouldn't be here though, too much intertwining and juxtaposition. You will not understand a thing till the matter goes down the drain.

This is not the first controversy on Nairaland and it won't be the last. You don't wanna get too much attention, it comes with hatred.
LOL.. I've been following the ish though. . I understand a bit of it.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Laveda(f): 7:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
daretodiffer:

Her reputation is not ruinedundecided.
And those were good things he said about her? angry
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

Sinizia has comprehension problems. When I met Coogar(online) is different from when I went to his office to beg his assistance. Why are you people so slow in thoughts?

No, you have lying problems. I wasn't the one that hacked into your account to post your lies. You claimed to have met Coogar early last year, then in your last post to me, you lied again that you met him last 3 years. Also when Nihilist was grilling you, you told him you joined NL, December last year and how you went about PMing Coogar without following him. Said you don't have his number and later said you can't give out his number. Too many irregularities.

You wrote all those lies not me, so quit with the blaming. Like I advised you, stop responding to anyone here and go solve this problem offline. You don't need all these braggadocio. This is an honest advice. Safe.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Bimffo(m): 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
teambuck2u:

Why was he banned in the first place since Friday night?

He was banned Yesterday. And this is not the 1st time someone's moniker will be banned.

I have 2 Monikers that are serving almost 10 Years ban each since last year December. grin That did not mean, I didn't find a way to interact!

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dopeJemi: 7:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Bimffo:
Dopejemi, Na Only You I go attack. smiley

1stly, You are letting this issue get to you emotionally. Don't be moved!

2ndly, We all know Coogar, He does not run from battles. Running at this time is the most foolish thing he has ever done.

And lets make this clear. Dopejemi, I don't know You! I don't know where You come from! I dont know nada about You. So don't come here and start saying Euro section guys. We only analyse football, and we are not friends! We may like each other comments and laugh at each other Posts, but that does not mean I am your friend.

Coogar was accused of scam! He ran off and sent a lady (Which I believe it is him) to defend him. He gave the lady 3GB of all the evidences and what the lady has been saying are not colerating.

What I don't get is, You said Your lawyer said You should say anything till Monday, but You gave someone You did just a favour all the evidences.

You said You were the one that paid this and paid that and The girl watched Usain Bolt live at the Olympics! Then You have to show us receipts and evidences to back up your claim. If You can't then we nail you to the cross.!

NB: I am a faceless person, I am not your friend.

Why should it get to me? Why for goodness sake? Whether we are friends or not doesn't change anything.. I have seen help being rendered here countless times by people who don't even know who they are helping so what are you saying, can you tell 2mao? Do you know what It holds? Abeg I no wan turn this thing to life class

Has coogar said anything yet? Have you heard from the other party? The answer is NO but una don dey throw stones already.. coogar go come now, talk him, the table go turn against babe, na still una go dey castigate the girl after una don insult the man finish

In a nut shell- wait, here from both sides, gather enough proof before you judge

PS- table dey turn...

I don't wanna get involved again... so you guys should leave me out of it now.. I don withdraw

5 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by airmark(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

Someone asked if I knew his number, I replied that we only communicated by Viber throughout. Never by the regular voice call.

Abeg give me arif's phone number. That dude must be a very poor personal accountant to coogar , with 70, 80, 100 usd sent to him here and there.

@ dopejemi, i know your ways too are not pure thats why i will always advise chestar not to send those romantic smilies to you anymore. Your soliciting for support for coogar here, is waving red flag to sensible people here bout your person. You are doing more harm to yourself than good. Remain quiet until coogar comes with his epic article on babe3. Though, at the moment i can see coogar settling his debts and turning a new leaf henceforth. Using the popular "old things have passed away, behold all hings have become new to get new fishes"

7 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 7:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
patrickmuf:
lol you're crazy...Stay in CAli?
Not there at the moment but yeah.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by sinizia: 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
ollah1:

He is a scammer, so what?? There are scammers everywhere in nigeria and most hustling Nigerians out there are into one or two hustling modes but that doesn't mean they don't have friends who aren't into their games.

I've NEVER said Coogar or his ex are scammers. No evidence to say such. But bro, this your mentality is very disgusting!! Expunge it right here and now. You are among the reason scammers run amok in Nigeria. If someone is a scammer, expose and shame him or her. Stop stop supporting scammers. You don't know if you or your loved ones will fall a victim tomorrow.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Laveda(f): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
Brytawon:
As e dy hot! grin
grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by lordfalcao(m): 7:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
airmark:
Sinizia, you deserve a diamond medal. Swaglovers don disappear. She does n't have coogar's number yet she has gone to his blue SHEEP company office. She only met her about 3yrs ago and never met since then but a liar will always make a mistake when the lies are voluminous. She forgot and later claimed she met him in birmingham last year. Coogar will never change, we know him very well.
He is a liar and a scammer cheesy cheesy cheesy

cc nihilist, raumdeuter, ibime, r231, adelana1, aareonakakanfo, jaybee3, sunlesunle, sweetcocoa, toby77, lordfalcao, johny1980, coded01
chai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by kinglekan: 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2015

Laveda goan baf undecided

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
sinizia:

No, you have lying problems. I wasn't the one that hacked into your account to post your lies. You claimed to have met Coogar early last year

Met him in person to seek his help.

then in your last post to me, you lied again that you met him last 3 years. Also when Nihilist was grilling you, you told him you joined NL, December last year and how you went about PMing Coogar without following him.

We met almost 3 years ago with a different moniker. I deactivated and I got this one in December 2013. I have changed NL accounts since we met.

Said you don't have his number and later said you can't give out his number. Too many irregularities. You wrote all those lies not me, so quit with the blaming. Like I advised you, stop responding to anyone here and go solve this problem offline. You don't need all these braggadocio. This is an honest advice. Safe.

You are silly. Next time, ask questions before jumping to conclusion. I don't know why I am even replying someone like you with smoky chain of thought. You are a disappointment.

teambuck2u:

Fvcking disgrace. And the ban-happy mods have like 4 wives and 15 children between them. I wonder if this is how they run their homes.

When a man becomes a father at 15, he cannot be responsible.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 7:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
Laveda:
I went grin this matter is serious, don't wanna miss out grin
Na now me sef just dy bath since morninggrin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by PietroRico(m): 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
dopeJemi:

Why should it get to me? Why for goodness sake? Whether we are friends or not doesn't change anything.. I have seen help being rendered here countless times by people who don't even know who they are helping so what are you saying, can you tell 2mao? Do you know what It holds? Abeg I no wan turn this thing to life class

Has coogar said anything yet? Have you heard from the other party? The answer is NO but una don dey throw stones already.. coogar go come now, talk him, the table go turn against babe, na still una go dey castigate the girl after una don insult the man finish

In a nut shell- wait, here from both sides, gather enough proof before you judge

PS- table dey turn...

I don't wanna get involved again... so you guys should leave me out of it now.. I don withdraw
that is CLEARLY not true

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dopeJemi: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
airmark:

Abeg give me arif's phone number. That dude must be a very poor accountant with 70, 80, 100 usd sent to him here and there.

@ dopejemi, i know your ways too are not pure thats why i will always advise chestar not to send those romantic smilies to you anymore. Your soliciting for support for coogar here, is waving red flag to sensible people here bout your person. You are doing more harm to yourself than good. Remain quiet until coogar comes with his epic article on babe3. Though, at the moment i can see coogar settling his debts and turning a new leaf henceforth. Using the popular "old things have passed away, behold all hings have become new to get new fishes"

Did you guys remain quiet? Yes or No? Is that not what i've been telling you guys to do? I don't get it, how am I supporting coogar? He is clearly not guilty as no substantial evidence has been provided against him

I ask again, did you guys remain quiet?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dopeJemi: 7:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
PietroRico:
that is CLEARLY not true

Okay bros, what has coogar said concerning this matter?
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by KingTom(m): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
So nairalanders have been yanshing themselves! Walahi if anybody send me Pm again seeking medical advice thunder go kiss your Toto! Chai! Kpomo dey pass round I no know. angry

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by swagloverss(f): 7:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
airmark:
Abeg give me arif's phone number. That dude must be a very poor accountant with 70, 80, 100 usd sent to him here and there.

Affordability will be your greatest challenge. According to the evidence I have, Arif is a chartered accountant in Birmingham.
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by PietroRico(m): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
sinizia:

I've NEVER said Coogar or his ex are scammers. No evidence to say such. But bro, this your mentality is very disgusting!! Expunge it right here and now. You are among the reason scammers run amok in Nigeria. If someone is a scammer, expose and shame him or her. Stop stop supporting scammers. You don't know if you or your loved ones will fall a victim tomorrow.
We discuss footie together and support the same club so I should back him irrespective of whatever he did

Says a lot about why Nigeria is the way it is really

6 Likes

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by mcfarlin(m): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
sunlesunle:

duh... all you need for elampiro to come here is to say coogar swindled rooney's wife and also nyanshed her. cheesy

Lol u no well...

@dopejemi ignore that fuctard,he's on coogars case cause he's taken all that banter personal...won't be suprised if he has a hand in this.

1 Like

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
daretodiffer:

That was one side of the story
that's why i keep saying i'm waiting for sleekyshuga to come tell me this is a lie.
:

shey u i dy mention u since u know dy reply me.sad
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Laveda(f): 7:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
kinglekan:

Laveda goan baf undecided

I looged out before, and I'm back grin
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by Tokunboa(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
@sagamite

I see you

@folly
I see you

grin grin grin

Still observing what's going on here
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by AbuMikey(m): 7:46pm On Nov 15, 2015
PietroRico:
Mr it's me that love coogar most..

Nihilist, raumdeuter, Ibime and others that started from the beginning must also hate him too

I will not and never stand up for fraud
Accusations were leveled against him and the best he could do was try to use underhand tactics to wriggle his way out grin

Using ban and then lawyer's orders as an excuse not to talk, then feeding swagloverss every single detail about his life to come fight for him grin

He has you on his payroll, you have both swindled people together before or he has your nuděs too
That's the only reason why anyone would believe coogar isn't the person behind swagloverss account

Or maybe you are just unbelievably foólish... That's another possibility..

You don't hate fraud half as much as I do, trust Me.
But believing whatever BABE3 says concerning the scam issue without ANY proof, shows how foolish You all are!

Well, its a lady, and the guy involved is coogar, so whatever She says is true. Rubbish!!

Using ban and then lawyer's orders as an excuse not to talk, could be a lie from Coogar, but, how would You know, tell Me.

Ogbeni I'm on nobody's payroll.
Nudes, why would He have My nudes? I be like G@y for Your eyes?

As be for being foolish, think about how You've taken sides on a one-sided marital issue, and tell Me if You don't feel like a foolish toddler. cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by danbrowndmf(m): 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
llaykorn:

Obun buruku, olorun! undecided
gbe enu dake si bi kan joor
Re: Rebranded: Sex Olympics in London by dopeJemi: 7:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
swagloverss:

You are filled with wisdom. The people with clear thoughts know this is just a well planned vendetta against Coogar. The poor victim made a brilliant effort of contacting all Coogar's known enemies off-NL to prepare for the final assault. According to wonlasewonimi, this has been brewing since June. At the end of the day, they have nothing. Coogar did not need to defend himself. They busted their own case with hatred and badbelleism.

Please i'll like for you to contact coogar in any way you can for him to come and give his own side of the story.. it doesn't have to be now or 2mao, but it shouldn't exceed a week at least, because if he doesn't do that, it will be taken that babe is right, so please try and contact him

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) ... (120) (Reply)

What Does Your Birth Month Mean? / Dem Somali Girls! / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.