Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,189 members, 7,822,009 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:15 AM

7 Best Android Tv Apps - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 7 Best Android Tv Apps (15355 Views)

7 Best Ways To Speed Up And Improve The Performance Of Any Android Smartphone / Top 7 Best Photo Editing Apps For Android 2017 / 7 Best Android Tv Apps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Best Android Tv Apps by faftop: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2015
I will only guide you base on my own research and experience.

MOBDRO
This app is arguably the best tv app available now. Mobdro provides you over 2000 tv channels it doesn't require very strong network connection for streaming. This app is so good that it won't make you miss your cable tv, this is because it contain most of the tv channels you have on your cable tv. It gives you lots of Tv shows, movies, music, news, and sport channels.
The only issue with it is that many of the channels are not in HD, and it's not also available on playstore (but for me that is not really an issue).

OLWEB TV
This is the best app for the sport lovers. It gives you the very best experience in the sporting world. It's not limited to sport, it also has lots of entertaining and informative channels.

WSS
This app is mainly for sport (it means World Sports Streams). You will definitely get tons of sport channels in this app. For you to use this app, you must have either mx player or xmtv. For every channel you want to watch, you get a server or more through which you will be able to stream the particular channel. So, if it happens that you got more than one server, you can switch from one server to the other if you are not enjoying what you are watching (maybe because it buffers so much or because of the HD quality).

TVONTHEGO
Trust me, this app is going to entertain you to the fullest. It contains virtually everything you want on a mobile Tv, and it's absolutely free.

UN1TV
If you are a Nigerian then i promise you will so much love this. You will be able to watch your favorite Tv programs (like lekki house wive, AY Live and so much more). It has channels like Dove Tv, AIT, OH Tv.
This mobile Tv is not limited to just African channels alone, it's extended to other continents.

SYBLA TV
This mobile Tv gives you tons of channels to watch including Sport channels (you can watch most major live matches), News Channels (you get to watch CNN, ALJAZEERA, FRANCE 24 and others), Movie, Documentary, Music. There are so much you can enjoy on sybla Tv. The only issue with it is that they have more of Arabic speaking channels, but you will still get enough of what you are looking for. You can only stream with sybla tv when you have installed mx player.

SPB TV
I love this app for one thing, it is compatible with chromecast and miracast. It has a very cool interface and it's loaded with so much channels. You get to enjoy a quality HD view, but sometimes it changes, maybe due to how strong your connection is.

You can google those apps to download them or donwload them at the link below.
http://www.topnetblog.com/2015/11/7-best-android-tv-apps.html#more

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by kentochi(m): 9:33am On Nov 15, 2015
faftop:

MOBDRO
This app is arguably the best tv app available now. Mobdro provides you over 2000 tv channels it doesn't require very strong network connection for streaming. This app is so good that it won't make you miss your cable tv, this is because it contain most of the tv channels you have on your cable tv. It gives you lots of Tv shows, movies, music, news, and sport channels.
The only issue with it is that many of the channels are not in HD, and it's not also available on playstore (but for me that is not really an issue).

OLWEB TV
This is the best app for the sport lovers. It gives you the very best experience in the sporting world. It's not limited to sport, it also has lots of entertaining and informative channels.

WSS
This app is mainly for sport (it means World Sports Streams). You will definitely get tons of sport channels in this app. For you to use this app, you must have either mx player or xmtv. For every channel you want to watch, you get a server or more through which you will be able to stream the particular channel. So, if it happens that you got more than one server, you can switch from one server to the other if you are not enjoying what you are watching (maybe because it buffers so much or because of the HD quality).

TVONTHEGO
Trust me, this app is going to entertain you to the fullest. It contains virtually everything you want on a mobile Tv, and it's absolutely free.

UN1TV
If you are a Nigerian then i promise you will so much love this. You will be able to watch your favorite Tv programs (like lekki house wive, AY Live and so much more). It has channels like Dove Tv, AIT, OH Tv.
This mobile Tv is not limited to just African channels alone, it's extended to other continents.

SYBLA TV
This mobile Tv gives you tons of channels to watch including Sport channels (you can watch most major live matches), News Channels (you get to watch CNN, ALJAZEERA, FRANCE 24 and others), Movie, Documentary, Music. There are so much you can enjoy on sybla Tv. The only issue with it is that they have more of Arabic speaking channels, but you will still get enough of what you are looking for. You can only stream with sybla tv when you have installed mx player.

SPB TV
I love this app for one thing, it is compatible with chromecast and miracast. It has a very cool interface and it's loaded with so much channels. You get to enjoy a quality HD view, but sometimes it changes, maybe due to how strong your connection is.

thanks.
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by faftop: 10:32am On Nov 15, 2015
kentochi:

thanks.
you are welcome bro

1 Like

Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by jaybee104(m): 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Yea. Na mobdro sure pas

1 Like

Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by Olasco93: 1:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
@faftop, please are the channels free of charge?
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by ekemit(m): 2:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Olweb is no longer working again, that is the best for me
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by jaykaylegend(m): 2:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
faftop:

you are welcome bro
how many mb aggregate does it consume to watch a full football match or tv for an hour
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by sanandreas(m): 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Modbro kiss
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
please can someone upload the link to a working modbro appp....the ones I have download are not working...or if u can pls send the apk to odazie1@gmail.com....I'll appreciate
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by pendusky(m): 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
faftop:

MOBDRO

OLWEB TV

WSS

TVONTHEGO

UN1TV

SYBLA TV

SPB TV

GOD BLESS YOU BRO
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by faftop: 5:31pm On Nov 15, 2015
Olasco93:
@faftop, please are the channels free of charge?
yup.. there are lot of free channels on each of those apps
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by faftop: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
jaykaylegend:
how many mb aggregate does it consume to watch a full football match or tv for an hour
an average of 100mb.
you can check the links below, it will help you concerning data issues
http://www.topnetblog.com/2015/11/get-1gig-for-n100-on-airtel.html#more
http://www.topnetblog.com/2015/10/how-to-browse-unlimitedly-on-your.html#more
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by faftop: 5:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
pendusky:

GOD BLESS YOU BRO
Amen and you too
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by faftop: 5:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
ekemit:
Olweb is no longer working again, that is the best for me
Download it on their website
http://www.olweb.tv/apk/
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by Eness(m): 8:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
u can download mobdro frm der website which is www.mobdro.com. the app is dope

1 Like

Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:39pm On Nov 15, 2015
The UN1TV is non-existent.
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by faftop: 10:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
FOLYKAZE:
The UN1TV is non-existent.
Download it here
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9949f3be
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by Frontier2: 10:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
faftop:

MOBDRO

OLWEB TV

WSS

TVONTHEGO

UN1TV

SYBLA TV

SPB TV

Thanks for the list. God bless your hussle

1 Like

Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by noah24(m): 6:14am On Nov 16, 2015
Tanks bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by faftop: 7:14am On Nov 16, 2015
noah24:
Tanks bro
you are welcome
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by Isiterere(m): 8:41am On Nov 16, 2015
Thanks so much op. This post has really enhance my Z3 more. More value for money. No more boring travelling. Mobdro is full of HD quality video streaming channels.

ALL IZZ WELL

1 Like

Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by ekemit(m): 9:45am On Nov 16, 2015
faftop:

Download it on their website
http://www.olweb.tv/apk/
I have downloaded it still not working, just showing loading stream, I can't watch live football again this started three weeks ago. What else should I do?
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by faftop: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2015
ekemit:
I have downloaded it still not working, just showing loading stream, I can't watch live football again this started three weeks ago. What else should I do?
I guess this is because of the network. you can try Mobdro for now. if you want to watch live matches, check the channels showing the particular match you want online to watch (google maybe or through sybla) , i'm 95percent sure you will find the channel on mobdro.
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by ekemit(m): 10:31am On Nov 16, 2015
faftop:

I guess this is because of the network. you can try Mobdro for now. if you want to watch live matches, check the channels showing the particular match you want online to watch (google maybe or through sybla) , i'm 95percent sure you will find the channel on mobdro.
I have mobdro it is working just that I prefer olweb because I don't need to search for the match I want to watch, but in mobdro I will keep searching am so sad olweb stop working I really enjoy it so much.
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by Gadgetssai(m): 5:14am On Jul 12, 2017
we are all tv lovers.... right. so we don’t have time to watch our favorite tv series and movies to sit in home and watch tv. we are all busy peoples...

so today check out the awesome top 8 live streaming tv apps... to solve your tv love...

1.Directv app

2.Amazon Prime Video

3.Movie box app

4.Terrarium tv

5.you tv player

6.cloud tv

7. imovie app

8. vidmate app

let’s check out those apps....

1. Directv for laptop : DIRECTV NOW is your NEW standalone streaming service for Live TV and On Demand entertainment. Enjoy local news, sports, events, and shows as they air. Your favorite TV series and movies can be accessed anywhere, anytime.

2. amazon prime video app :Watch over 90,000 movies and TV shows instantly. Amazon Instant Video streams movies and TV shows on your PC, Mac, or Internet connected TVs, Blu-ray players, and set-top boxes. With Amazon Prime instant videos

3.movie box app: Movie Box you can watch movies, shows and music videos instantly. As soon as they are aired. You have the option to either stream the movie or download and watch it.

4. terrarium tv : true movies and TV shows enthusiast, then all you really need is Terrarium TV! Terrarium TV is an Android app which allows you to watch, stream and download almost any TV shows and movies in 1080p on your Android devices for free.

5. you tv player : don’t miss to watch and download your favorite tv shows and movies all are free no need to pay a single penny.

6.Cloud tv : discovers videos from around the internet on virtually any subject and displays it on your TV. Stream your favourite Movies, TV Shows, Trailers

7. imovie free : iMovie for iOS and macOS, you can enjoy your videos like never before. It’s easy to browse your clips and create Hollywood-style trailers and stunning 4K-resolution movies.

8. vidmate app :Download Unlimited Full Bollywood, Kollywood, Hollywood or any other Movies for FREE.

Watch live TV with more than 200 channels.

Download millions of High Quality songs and albums for free.

so these all are top 8 streaming and download apps of your favorite tv shows and movies. hope you all like this apps
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by bravesoul247(m): 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Gadgetssai:
we are all tv lovers.... right. so we don’t have time to watch our favorite tv series and movies to sit in home and watch tv. we are all busy peoples...

so today check out the awesome top 8 live streaming tv apps... to solve your tv love...

1.Directv app

2.Amazon Prime Video

3.Movie box app

4.Terrarium tv

5.you tv player

6.cloud tv

7. imovie app

8. vidmate app

let’s check out those apps....

1. Directv for laptop : DIRECTV NOW is your NEW standalone streaming service for Live TV and On Demand entertainment. Enjoy local news, sports, events, and shows as they air. Your favorite TV series and movies can be accessed anywhere, anytime.

2. amazon prime video app :Watch over 90,000 movies and TV shows instantly. Amazon Instant Video streams movies and TV shows on your PC, Mac, or Internet connected TVs, Blu-ray players, and set-top boxes. With Amazon Prime instant videos

3.movie box app: Movie Box you can watch movies, shows and music videos instantly. As soon as they are aired. You have the option to either stream the movie or download and watch it.

4. terrarium tv : true movies and TV shows enthusiast, then all you really need is Terrarium TV! Terrarium TV is an Android app which allows you to watch, stream and download almost any TV shows and movies in 1080p on your Android devices for free.

5. you tv player : don’t miss to watch and download your favorite tv shows and movies all are free no need to pay a single penny.

6.Cloud tv : discovers videos from around the internet on virtually any subject and displays it on your TV. Stream your favourite Movies, TV Shows, Trailers

7. imovie free : iMovie for iOS and macOS, you can enjoy your videos like never before. It’s easy to browse your clips and create Hollywood-style trailers and stunning 4K-resolution movies.

8. vidmate app :Download Unlimited Full Bollywood, Kollywood, Hollywood or any other Movies for FREE.

Watch live TV with more than 200 channels.

Download millions of High Quality songs and albums for free.

so these all are top 8 streaming and download apps of your favorite tv shows and movies. hope you all like this apps
is it accessible in all phones? Cos I use a Tecno Camon CX

1 Like

Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by FellaL: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2017
bravesoul247:
is it accessible in all phones? Cos I use a Tecno Camon CX

I use Terrarium on my CX, stuff is awesome. I use it with MX-player. Magnificent combo.
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by henryobinna(m): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2017
All I see is movie apps and not Android TV apps, though they'll work on Android TV
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by bravesoul247(m): 11:35am On Jul 18, 2017
FellaL:

I use Terrarium on my CX, stuff is awesome. I use it with MX-player. Magnificent combo.
Nice one bro. I'll try it on my Tecno Camon CX
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:51pm On Jul 18, 2017
Yea i love it on my itel P51
Eness:
u can download mobdro frm der website which is www.mobdro.com. the app is dope
Re: 7 Best Android Tv Apps by Anuoluwapo23(f): 4:56pm On Jul 18, 2017
IT'S WELL itel is nice to have the app
henryobinna:
All I see is movie apps and not Android TV apps, though they'll work on Android TV

(1) (2) (Reply)

Request You Smartmovie Key Here! For Free / Live Pictures From TECNO Debut At The Mobile World Congress (MWC2023) Barcelona / A Nairalander Explains How To Block USSD Service To First Bank Customers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.