Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,678 members, 7,865,733 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:30 AM

She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday (1955 Views)

"Guys, If You Are Wearing This Kind Of Boxers In 2018, You Are Cancelled" - Lady / Another Woman Has Bought My Boyfriend Off With Money / I Bought 2 Packs Of Boxers Yesterday See What I Saw When I Opened It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by Beadex1(m): 10:49pm On Nov 14, 2015
She bought My friend a pair of boxers and a pair of singlets on his birthday months back , her birthday Is on Wednesday next week what do u suggest My friend should buy for her....... By De way those singlets wer fake and undersize
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by misspicy(f): 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
she even try sef

2 Likes

Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:52pm On Nov 14, 2015
Buy her same too this time he shd buy over size nd fairly used pants nd bras

Wat if dats wat d girl cud afford nko??
As at that time

All hands are nt equall u kno
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by Nobody: 10:53pm On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:
she even try sef
My own na prayers i go give grin grin grin grin
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by ojun50(m): 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2015
See those too ladies there life
op get her somtin good
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by Beadex1(m): 11:03pm On Nov 14, 2015
misspicy:
she even try sef
lol don't tell me u r stingy ooo....I don't know beautiful gals To be stingy
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by Beadex1(m): 11:06pm On Nov 14, 2015
halfrica:
Buy her same too this time he shd buy over size nd fairly used pants nd bras

Wat if dats wat d girl cud afford nko??
As at that time

All hands are nt equall u kno
where can we see this oversize and fairly used pant ..I think we need it
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by Beadex1(m): 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
ojun50:
See those too ladies there life op get her somtin good
someting like
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:08pm On Nov 14, 2015
Beadex1:
where can we see this oversize and fairly used pant ..I think we need it

grin grin grin grin

If u ask me the matter for ground ye na who i go ask??
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
lol @ fake & undersize.
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by ojun50(m): 11:10pm On Nov 14, 2015
Beadex1:
someting like

bag,cloth or shoe
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by agarawu23(m): 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Beadex1:
She bought My friend a pair of boxers and a pair of singlets on his birthday months back , her birthday Is on Wednesday next week what do u suggest My friend should buy for her....... By De way those singlets wer fake and undersize
buy her akupe pant and bra too
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 14, 2015
Well most gals play safe with their money they will never get you anything expensive so just get used to it also get a gift you won't regret when you guys break up. Though got an expensive gift from a female friend was touched that I equally got the same for her, if I got a boxer then the same follows suit. Not saying gals are stingy but they are calculated with their cash so better be with yours too.
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by pet4ril(f): 11:13pm On Nov 14, 2015
If i talk now, some op will say i have cone again..... angry
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by Beadex1(m): 11:24pm On Nov 14, 2015
ojun50:

bag,cloth or shoe
bag, clothe or shoe .....she want go child dedication
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by Beadex1(m): 11:26pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
buy her akupe pant and bra too
where will we see this thing and buy ...Is it on Konga ?
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by ojun50(m): 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
Beadex1:
bag, clothe or shoe .....she want go child dedication

abeg buy her always ultra
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by agarawu23(m): 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
Beadex1:
where will we see this thing and buy ...Is it on Konga ?
konga ke!

You need to go 'katanguwa'
Akube means 'okirika'

Not foreign use o
Buy her naija use grin
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by Beadex1(m): 11:29pm On Nov 14, 2015
pcguru1:
Well most gals play safe with their money they will never get you anything expensive so just get used to it also get a gift you won't regret when you guys break up. Though got an expensive gift from a female friend was touched that I equally got the same for her, if I got a boxer then the same follows suit. Not saying gals are stingy but they are calculated with their cash so better be with yours too.
then we guys need To play safer than them
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by Beadex1(m): 11:30pm On Nov 14, 2015
pet4ril:
If i talk now, some op will say i have cone again..... angry
talk My Dear....its a free world
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by iamkingzlee(m): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
agarawu23:
konga ke!
You need to go 'katanguwa' Akube means 'okirika'
Not foreign use o Buy her naija use grin
see this guy ooo!! grin Katanguwa...

1 Like

Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by Nobody: 11:35pm On Nov 14, 2015
Buy her ferrari!! sad
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by Beadex1(m): 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
prettythicksme:
Buy her ferrari!! sad
lol.....that kind Ferrari hop not hand woven Ferrari I saw sometime ago here on nairaland
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by faray: 1:05am On Nov 15, 2015
End time
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by misspicy(f): 6:21am On Nov 15, 2015
Beadex1:
lol don't tell me u r stingy ooo....I don't know beautiful gals To be stingy
tonguegrin
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by missyadorable(f): 7:33am On Nov 15, 2015
why did the girl even buy him gift in the first place?

I rather buy expensive gift for a good male friend/colleague...No strings attached,no dumping,no heartbreak,I have nothing to lose but once romance is involved,all the bills and gifts he provides.

Can't give my body and still my money

#DoubleTragedy
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by Welcomme: 7:54am On Nov 15, 2015
missyadorable:
why did the girl even buy him gift in the first place?

I rather buy expensive gift for a good male friend/colleague...No strings attached,no dumping,no heartbreak,I have nothing to lose but once romance is involved,all the bills and gifts he provides.

Can't give my body and still my money

#DoubleTragedy

SMH vehemently. Only God knows how many boyz that hav sexx abi na Fuckkk u. Nairalanders, u marry this type, u marry serious Liability. Lord save us from karashikas.
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by missyadorable(f): 7:56am On Nov 15, 2015
Welcomme:
SMH vehemently. Only God knows how many boyz that hav sexx abi na Fuckkk u. Nairalanders, u marry this type, u marry serious Liability. Lord save us from karashikas.

Lol..If only he knew!

Send me a PM,lemme send u an Invite

cos it's strictly by invitation

And am more than an Asset
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 15, 2015
Beadex1:

A wise lover values not so much the gift of the lover as the love of the giver
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by Welcomme: 8:02am On Nov 15, 2015
missyadorable:

Lol..If only he knew!

Send me a PM,lemme send u an Invite

cos it's strictly by invitation

And am more than an Asset
I should send a Pm for what? Why shoud I? The only thing I know about u, deducing from ur write up is that, u are a liability and an ungrateful woman who thinks the boyfriend or husband must provide evrytin for her. She only has her pusssy to offer and notin more. # Awon karashika
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by Pixxie(f): 11:27am On Nov 15, 2015
And you're drinking panadol for your friend's headache because? undecided
Re: She Bought My Friend A Pair Of Boxers And A Pair Of Singlets On His Birthday by Nobody: 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:

A wise lover values not so much the gift of the lover as the love of the giver

that would be true if the other party didn't value the quality of the gift. Like i always say, Relationships in Nigeria are often one-sided, Nigerian girls enjoy alot they can save their money and spend their lover's money. maybe that's why i don't see the essence of relationship in a country like this unless courting because that's highly wasteful in my opinion as a guy.

(1) (Reply)

Wait, Is This Love Or Stupidity? / War Against Nigerian Ladies!!! / How I Just Wish!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.