Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,552 members, 7,812,763 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

How Do I Move On When She's Not Letting Go? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Move On When She's Not Letting Go? (892 Views)

Boyfriend Hasn't Called Me In Two Weeks, Do I Move On? / Which Is Harder Moving On, Letting Go Or Starting Over / She Broke Up With Me Tonight... Guys How Cn I Move On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Move On When She's Not Letting Go? by cesspit: 11:27pm On Nov 14, 2015
OK, I am definitely using an alternate account for this and kinda edited the story... I know too many peeps on NL. Had to make this short.

I met this girl about two years ago,we became best of friends and I started having this 'feeling' for her. I couldn't tell her cause I didn't want to spoil what we spent two years building, but I really started loving her.

I 'wasted time' and a new guy came into the picture, I felt heartbroken as I intended asking her out prior to the discovery. I then tried to distance myself from her as I couldn't handle the 'jealousy' but the more I push her away the closer she comes. Truth is, I really love this girl but she seems happy with this guy and I don't want to ruin that happiness.

I don't really want her gone forever but I just need space to heal...

NB: we are currently not in the same state, but she chats me up and calls like every minute
Re: How Do I Move On When She's Not Letting Go? by agarawu23(m): 11:33pm On Nov 14, 2015
It's good to follow your heart at times and it's also advisable to leg go of imaginations.

She calls you doesn't mean she loves you.

But if you think she do love you, ask her out and hear from her because if she do love and want to be with you, she will break up with the new guy (e dey happen wella)
Re: How Do I Move On When She's Not Letting Go? by tripplephi: 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2015
cesspit:
OK, I am definitely using an alternate account for this and kinda edited the story... I know too many peeps on NL. Had to make this short.

I met this girl about two years ago,we became best of friends and I started having this 'feeling' for her. I couldn't tell her cause I didn't want to spoil what we spent two years building, but I really started loving her.

I 'wasted time' and a new guy came into the picture, I felt heartbroken as I intended asking her out prior to the discovery. I then tried to distance myself from her as I couldn't handle the 'jealousy' but the more I push her away the closer she comes. Truth is, I really love this girl but she seems happy with this guy and I don't want to ruin that happiness.

NB: we are currently not in the same state, but she chats me up and calls like every minute

SHE HAS 'FRIEND-ZONED' YOU BRO..... STOP TAKING HER CALLS, STOP REPLYING HER TEXTS, THEN AFTER 3 OR 7 DAYS, PICK HER CALLS AND BE VERY COLD, THEN SHE WOULD WANNA KNOW WHATSAPP, SIMPLY TELL HER YOU WILL EXPLAIN ON WHATSAPP... AND DROP THE BOMB LIKE ITS HOT ON HER... TELL HER YOU HAD TO TAKE TIME OFF TO PUT YOUR MIND IN ORDER CAUSE YOU HAVE ALWAYS HAD FEELINGS OF TRUE LOVE FOR HER BUT YOU SACRIFICED IT TO MAKE HER HAPPY WITH HER NEW MAN, SO YOU HAD TO GIVE SPACE SO AS TO MOVE ON AND FIND SOMEONE YOUR HEART CAN LOVE AGAIN, SINCE SHE IS ALREADY TAKEN.::::::
ONCE YOU USE THIS FORMAT, SHE WILL BE ON A ROLLER COASTER AND SHE WILL OPEN UP TO YOU.... IF AT ALL SHE HAS A SLIGHT ISH WITH HER CURRENT GUY, SHE WILL GIVE HER LOVE TO YOU IN A D.H.L PACKAGE ....CHEERS BRO

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Move On When She's Not Letting Go? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 14, 2015
Were you single when you met her? You wasted time? More like you're a dumb-sufferer. She seems happy with the guy and still wants you around. It's obvious she likes you as a friend. Don't ruin what she's having. Stop bein' pansy and move on.
Re: How Do I Move On When She's Not Letting Go? by cesspit: 11:42pm On Nov 14, 2015
Thanks a lot bosses, think I will have to go with tripplephi on this one

Bless u two.
Re: How Do I Move On When She's Not Letting Go? by bronzegoddess(f): 11:43pm On Nov 14, 2015
Mchew. Excuse
Re: How Do I Move On When She's Not Letting Go? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 14, 2015
Faced same thing a while ago undecided
Guess wah I did,?
I hardened my heart and pushed her away. .ditto

I think u should do same smiley
Re: How Do I Move On When She's Not Letting Go? by donholy28(m): 11:47pm On Nov 14, 2015
tripplephi:

SHE HAS 'FRIEND-ZONED' YOU BRO..... STOP TAKING HER CALLS, STOP REPLYING HER TEXTS, THEN AFTER 3 OR 7 DAYS, PICK HER CALLS AND BE VERY COLD, THEN SHE WOULD WANNA KNOW WHATSAPP, SIMPLY TELL HER YOU WILL EXPLAIN ON WHATSAPP... AND DROP THE BOMB LIKE ITS HOT ON HER... TELL HER YOU HAD TO TAKE TIME OFF TO PUT YOUR MIND IN ORDER CAUSE YOU HAVE ALWAYS HAD FEELINGS OF TRUE LOVE FOR HER BUT YOU SACRIFICED IT TO MAKE HER HAPPY WITH HER NEW MAN, SO YOU HAD TO GIVE SPACE SO AS TO MOVE ON AND FIND SOMEONE YOUR HEART CAN LOVE AGAIN, SINCE SHE IS ALREADY TAKEN.::::::
ONCE YOU USE THIS FORMAT, SHE WILL BE ON A ROLLER COASTER AND SHE WILL OPEN UP TO YOU.... IF AT ALL SHE HAS A SLIGHT ISH WITH HER CURRENT GUY, SHE WILL GIVE HER LOVE TO YOU IN A D.H.L PACKAGE ....CHEERS BRO
Op this guy is talking sense

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Move On When She's Not Letting Go? by Merlissa(f): 12:26am On Nov 15, 2015
Matthew 7:7

Ask and ye shall be given...

Why not ask her out?? You never can tell, she might be having feelings for you...
Re: How Do I Move On When She's Not Letting Go? by Macgreat(m): 12:35am On Nov 15, 2015
tripplephi:

, SIMPLY EXPLAIN ON WHATSAPP... AND DROP THE BOMB ... TELL HER YOU HAD TO TAKE TIME OFF TO PUT YOUR MIND IN ORDER CAUSE YOU HAVE ALWAYS HAD FEELINGS OF TRUE LOVE FOR HER BUT YOU SACRIFICED IT TO MAKE HER HAPPY WITH HER NEW MAN, SO YOU HAD TO GIVE SPACE SO AS TO MOVE ON AND FIND SOMEONE YOUR HEART CAN LOVE AGAIN, SINCE SHE IS ALREADY TAKEN.::::::

better cheesy
Re: How Do I Move On When She's Not Letting Go? by macaranta(m): 12:39am On Nov 15, 2015
oP make up your mind on what you want.She's taken and in another state ..can you handle that?

Free the girl jare..it will be a back and forth love.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Move On When She's Not Letting Go? by Pixxie(f): 11:25am On Nov 15, 2015
cesspit:

So you're willing to give up a girl you love because you're not "willing to ruin that happiness". Noble.

And FOOLISH.
Re: How Do I Move On When She's Not Letting Go? by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2015
If she felt something for you, she would have shown it, nothing can keep a woman away from showing affection to a man she loves.

The fact she has someone shows you that your not a priority for her in that regard. Most likely friendship is all she cares to give.

It up to you if you want to pursue her, just ask yourself why she never made any move on you first, in those two years?

Truth hurts but it can also free you of any illusions.
Re: How Do I Move On When She's Not Letting Go? by dovetark: 11:38am On Nov 15, 2015
Hmm what's happening today? Everyone seems to want to move on...https://www.nairaland.com/2738065/need-advice-how-break-up.

My man, if you love something go for it, nor dull or waste time. If it's yours, its yours. Don't be considerate, if that guy were to be in your shoes do you think he'll consider you? In fact when you are dating the girl, he won't even consider you and will try to take her from you. Smh, the sooner you are realize we are in a jungle full of lions, the better.

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Mean When A Girl Demands For A No Sex Relationship / When A Married Man Is Always Pinging On His Phone / Any Idea What Is Going On Here? (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.