Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,994 members, 7,838,508 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:36 AM

Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch (33746 Views)

A Litre Of Petrol Now Sells Below N145 In Some Stations — Vanguard / Governors Show Less Concern As Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder / Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by ocelot2006(m): 3:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
lastpage:

You mean the Black Marketers are still getting this "dead stock" from ALL FILING STATIONS...... for the past two weeks? shocked shocked shocked

Honestly, l know a few of owners of Filling Station and l can tell you authoritatively that they are hoarding it and giving it out to these Area Boys and Street urchins in the dead of the Night.

I have been seeing it with my two, korokoro eyes. Not just now but over the years.

Nigeria and Nigerians at times make me think we are not yet ripe for DEMOCRACY or a decent Civilianised President!

What we need is a patriotic and selfless Military dictator...... to straighten things out (like Jerry Rawlings did in Ghana) and later hand over to a democratic Govt after proper "cleansing" of the society.

Lastpage!

There are probably some hoarding, but a considerable number of them are selling to damn long queues at cut throat prices. The rest are dry with a percentage trying to pump out their dead stock. We've never had it this bad.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by Firefire(m): 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
ocelot2006:

There are probably some hoarding, but a considerable number of them are selling to damn long queues at cut throat prices. The rest are dry with a percentage trying to pump out their dead stock. We've never had it this bad .

And not even a single word from the Petroleum Minister a.k.a Buhary. angry

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by BushidoBlue(m): 4:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
handie:
People can lie sha! Even when it wasn't festive periods, there were fuel scarcity in Nigeria. Abeg stop deceiving yourself

No wahala, pls list the fuel scarcity incidents in Jonathan's administration, or like they say bury your head, ostrich.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by BushidoBlue(m): 4:10pm On Nov 15, 2015
anonimi:

Was there fuel scarcity in Nov/Dec of

I wanted to answer that blunt reason for a wack selfie but you just did..

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by BushidoBlue(m): 4:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
Daraph:

Enu re la pakuta tongue

Enu re la pakuta

This guy cancelled his own words while trying to diss someone else...
Hahahahahahahahahaaa

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by Daraph(m): 4:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
BushidoBlue:

This guy cancelled his own words while trying to diss someone else...
Hahahahahahahahahaaa

That doesn't mean you should advertise how so stupid you are now.... Just laylow and face your flawless life,Okay
Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 15, 2015
lastpage:

You mean the Black Marketers are still getting this "dead stock" from ALL FILING STATIONS...... for the past two weeks? shocked shocked shocked

Honestly, l know a few of owners of Filling Station and l can tell you authoritatively that they are hoarding it and giving it out to these Area Boys and Street urchins in the dead of the Night.

I have been seeing it with my two, korokoro eyes. Not just now but over the years.

Nigeria and Nigerians at times make me think we are not yet ripe for DEMOCRACY or a decent Civilianised President!

What we need is a patriotic and selfless Military dictator...... to straighten things out (like Jerry Rawlings did in Ghana) and later hand over to a democratic Govt after proper "cleansing" of the society.

Lastpage!

I double dare you to mention the name and location of this filling station, and I promise you, I'll travel down there tomorrow with the relevant agencies of Govt to shut it down for good.
When you notice such and keep shut, then don't blame GEJ, blame yourself more for aiding them.

Report the damn station to your sheriff.

This hardship apc has caused is getting much more terrible by the day; children are starving and women (even married ones) are now selling their bodies to earn a living.
It's even worse in Lagos and Ogun States, Gosh!

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by Jamescosco: 7:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Good luck ebele jonathan have never tasted any good things in his life yet. God have a great plan for you ahead of everythings you are doing and you are about to do, if not by your agreement to overlook everythings and hand over in peace, our body would have rosted in the ground like animals most especially we that reside in the northern part of this country, i know what they can do, what happened in your tenure that the dubious one of it have not happen now? Five months in power have vitiat the whole nigeria everywhere, today fuel scarcity we never reach where we are to see change??
Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by Timijo(m): 7:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Firefire:

What

Cc: lastpage
i.e. 1900 naira per gallon. God, we need your intervention in this country. People are suffering.
I do tell people not to put their hope in any government because they are humans. In fact, putting ones hope in the government of Nigeria is a tsunami. God is the only One that cannot fail.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by Originalsly: 7:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
This is the type of change that would bring about development and progress. For yearsssss....people have been complaining to each other about deplorable road conditions.....for yearsssss many have lost their lives because of deplorable road conditions...trailers falling tankers exploding....did anyone did anything about it except complain? ...did anything change? The truck drivers are now doing something about it and I support them 100%....this was long overdue...they are forcing the FG to address the problem right now...there is no way the FG can ignore or sideline their demands.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by lumeneng22: 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Be wise don't waste all your money on buying fuel and diesel, gas and kerosene.Use fuel treatment that make your fuel last long.
Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by kaboninc(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
[s]
lastpage:

Its obvious dem don swear for you, from your cursed village! grin grin

All you do is quote somebody's text and then put a line across it!

I know you are devoid of any form of intellect but at least, "try and preten" you belong, like your silly brothers grin grin grin

Anuofia!

Lastpage!
[/s]

See the intellectual one.

Rabbbishh

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by erico2k2(m): 11:43pm On Nov 15, 2015
orobs93:

Chineke
Tell me nah cos there is a reason Im asking
Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by xXRonPaul42016X: 11:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
What people have to understand is that this is how things are going to be. Oil is a non-renewable resource and once we hit peak oil production, which many people believe we have, the price is only going to keep going up. The whole world, but especially big industrialized nations like China and the US need to start phasing out carbon fuels fast
Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by Goddex: 12:52am On Nov 16, 2015
handie:
Oga, be honest. How much is fuel in ur area?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by erico2k2(m): 9:32am On Nov 16, 2015
xXRonPaul42016X:
What people have to understand is that this is how things are going to be. Oil is a non-renewable resource and once we hit peak oil production, which many people believe we have, the price is only going to keep going up. The whole world, but especially big industrialized nations like China and the US need to start phasing out carbon fuels fast
Wrong Oil is actually very cheap
Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by kaboninc(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2015
lastpage:

[s]What we need is a patriotic and selfless Military dictator...... to straighten things out (like Jerry Rawlings did in Ghana) and later hand over to a democratic Govt after proper "cleansing" of the society.
[/s]

Lastpage!

Ohh, na here I see the source of your love for President Buhari...

Lol
Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by kaboninc(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2015
[s]
lastpage:

Its obvious dem don swear for you, from your cursed village! grin grin

All you do is quote somebody's text and then put a line across it!

I know you are devoid of any form of intellect but at least, "try and preten" you belong, like your silly brothers grin grin grin

Anuofia!

Lastpage!
[/s]

PIG!!!!
Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by joseph1832(m): 11:27am On Nov 16, 2015
kaboninc:
[s][/s]

PIG!!!!
I thought you said you don't stoop to the level of abusing people?
Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by kaboninc(m): 11:30am On Nov 16, 2015
joseph1832:
I thought you said you don't stoop to the level of abusing people?

You want a slice? shocked shocked
Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by joseph1832(m): 11:37am On Nov 16, 2015
kaboninc:

You want a slice? shocked shocked
Sorry, I don't eat hogwash. Now R.I.P. tongue tongue
Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by kaboninc(m): 11:51am On Nov 16, 2015
joseph1832:
Sorry, I don't eat hogwash. Now R.I.P. tongue tongue

[size=18pt]FUNKY SHEEP!!![/size]
Re: Fuel Scarcity Bites Harder, Petrol Now N400 Per Litre - Punch by joeyarticles: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2016
Fuel Price Will Increase In Days To Come As FG Plans To Review Price
However, Nigerians should be ready to pay more for fuel in days to come as the APC led Federal Government did disclose on Tuesday, that it will review it price for Premium Motor Spirit (PMS) a product also known as petrol, in May.

This came when the Acting Executive Secretary in charge of Petroleum Products Pricing Regulatory Agency (PPPRA), Mrs. Sotonye Iyoyo, asked the Federal Government to Improve the PPPRA Operations and also enhance their efficiency and transparency, she also called the FG to develop a pricing framework that will encourage our local refining of crude to finished products and then discourage the massive dependency on the importation of petroleum products which will be on a long term basis.
http://www.prestnaija.com/fuel-price-will-increase-days-come-fg-plans-review-price/

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Offensive Video: MURIC Knocks Davido, Asks DSS To Invite Him / Atiku Meets IBB & Abdulsalami In Minna, Arrives Yola For Governorship Election / President Tinubu Approves Adjustment Of 25% Peculiar Allowance For Health Worker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.