Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,801 members, 7,813,635 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

Why I Will Never Pull Down My Profile Pics For France-ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Will Never Pull Down My Profile Pics For France-ifeduba (1147 Views)

Akwa Ibom Govt To Pull Down Multi-million Naira Redeemed Church / Buhari To Sign Budget Before Leaving For France Friday / Buhari Departs For France On A 3 Day Official Visit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Will Never Pull Down My Profile Pics For France-ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 4:36am On Nov 15, 2015
Why I will Never Pull Down My Profile Pics For France- Ifeduba

"I have notice a trend on social media where people put on the Flag of the Republic of France to Show support and solidarity to France over the recent terror attack that left over 120 dead.
I refuse to join this new found social sympathizers not because i'm heartless or do not feel their pains but the fact remains that Nigeria have lost thousands of her citizens to Boko Haram terrorist this year alone and none of this western world have done same for us. They even find it difficult to report such carnage In a quarter of their magazines and will rather report about pigs and animal rights than the death and destruction Africans faced on daily basis in the hand of this Terrorist who are mostly the monsters created by the western world.
120 dead is an Insignificant number compare to thousands we lost on daily basis unless some social genetic mathematicians have placed much value to white life above that of the black Life'- ifeduba

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Will Never Pull Down My Profile Pics For France-ifeduba by Nobody: 4:41am On Nov 15, 2015
If na this one, I support you 100%
But Islam is a shame!

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Pull Down My Profile Pics For France-ifeduba by RealAdewole(m): 4:46am On Nov 15, 2015
hmmmmmm not until 2 days ago fb privacy only allows safety check and adding of flag to dp whenever there is natural disaster but due to the paris attack fb.inc just feel that there are some human disaster also that ought to be given the priviledge.

And I think y are we blaming dem? cant we create our own network and do whatever we like with it

#rubbish

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Pull Down My Profile Pics For France-ifeduba by sportfeva(m): 4:47am On Nov 15, 2015
I'm in support. I don't know what it looks like.

Since boko haram is inflicting harm on them, they don't feel it. Pls, let's carry our cross.
Re: Why I Will Never Pull Down My Profile Pics For France-ifeduba by Ibebe: 4:50am On Nov 15, 2015
My ngga looking like he just rolled out of the 70s. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Will Never Pull Down My Profile Pics For France-ifeduba by Khd95(m): 5:02am On Nov 15, 2015
Correct son of d soil,na ur dad born u

nigerians felt bombimg ve come to stay,dats why they dnt care how many pple get blasted erry day
Re: Why I Will Never Pull Down My Profile Pics For France-ifeduba by bist: 5:06am On Nov 15, 2015
Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Will Never Pull Down My Profile Pics For France-ifeduba by theimmortals(m): 5:13am On Nov 15, 2015
I tire ooooo
That's what we call eye service, its then means that those people kill by Boko boys are chickens. Don't mind them. They don't know somentin
Re: Why I Will Never Pull Down My Profile Pics For France-ifeduba by Chanchit: 5:41am On Nov 15, 2015
Ibebe:
My ngga looking like he just rolled out of the 70s. grin grin

That's why he carry Biafra for head na.

1 Like

Re: Why I Will Never Pull Down My Profile Pics For France-ifeduba by flozybk(f): 7:31am On Nov 15, 2015
I support u 100%...people have been dying in their numbers in the north east how many countries have put up Nigerian flag to show support....I don't know why Nigerians like taking panadol for other people's headache...in as much as I don't like what happened to them but they should bear their loose
Re: Why I Will Never Pull Down My Profile Pics For France-ifeduba by okokhaerat(m): 7:57am On Nov 15, 2015
crazysaint:
If na this one, I support you 100%

But Islam is a shame!
ahnahn... Y r u being barbaric? Were u told by the french govt that islam is responsible for this? Stop being an idiot

(1) (Reply)

Golden Eaglets Angry With Presidency Over Non-payment Of World Cup Allowances / Medical Diagnostic Centre For Sale! / Dasuki's Reaction When Senator Ted Cruz Raised $45 Million For Campaign(photo)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.