Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,746 members, 7,809,844 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly (48083 Views)

Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father / Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by seangy4konji: 10:28am On Nov 15, 2015
thats good...
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by omowolewa: 10:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Amen! Haha!! Amen baba!!!

Lytech:

ur time will come
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by shadelek(m): 10:29am On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by phila123(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2015
See money and hungry dey kill us for here https:///OWIkyS
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 15, 2015
bros just like me on the street i am better than what i read. but bros all these you see as per ministers, na wash.
IbokUtoroh:
money no dey dis ministerial chomching sef oooo,, so all these hype na lubbish.
To be hustler and street boy pay pass dis thing o.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by juwoonn(m): 10:30am On Nov 15, 2015
makzeze:
To me this pay is a peanut. I earn salary and allowance almost close to that of a state minister in my workplace.
I really wonder why people are shouting.. Na 50K they want make then collect??
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by anonimi: 10:31am On Nov 15, 2015
efilefun:
So you expect your taps to start running immediately they were sworn in Why not ask what the previous ministers who earned if not more than this did for 16years. You here throwing voice at people that haven't spent a full week in office...

You are doing a good job and deserve a raise, walahi grin

[img]http://www.freedomafric.com/resources/apc-sycophantic-psycho/213[/img]
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by NovusHomo(m): 10:32am On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:
No light, dry taps, long queues of vehicles on filling stations buying fuel at over 100 naira per liter & Buhari's ministers are going to pocket N485 million annually when their principal is saying Nigeria is broke.

Buhariiiiii oo !!!

Not too much really. Convert it into US$s and you will understand. I am not a Minister, but here in the US, I earn more than they do. I am not trying to brag. Just trying to put things in the proper perspective.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2015
iykebobywhite:
Stastistically each minister is going home wit 40m naira each month. But paying 5k to unemployment graduate was overule by dis govt.

Which is your problem,maths or english?.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by NovusHomo(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2015
Mogidi:
The N485m is the one on paper, Fashola the super minister would be building trillion naira websites, but he doesn't sign checks.

Oh well, he is a smart dude. The kinda guy we need.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by akatekpe(m): 10:33am On Nov 15, 2015
That's over 40million per month for those guys who are on one pension already and some who just finished looting their various states dry. God have mercy on naija
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by NovusHomo(m): 10:34am On Nov 15, 2015
makzeze:
To me this pay is a peanut. I earn salary and allowance almost close to that of a state minister in my workplace.

Damn right, brother. Damn right.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:36am On Nov 15, 2015
buskie13:
after all de thievery in state level...they still earn approximately 40million a month...crazy govt..

Buhari is a senseless individual... DuIIardinho

Which is your problem?,maths or english?.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:37am On Nov 15, 2015
akatekpe:
That's over 40million per month for those guys who are on one pension already and some who just finished looting their various states dry. God have mercy on naija
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:38am On Nov 15, 2015
akatekpe:

Are you guys just being plain dumb?,they wont even ean up to 40m yearly.

4 Likes

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Tonitelli: 10:39am On Nov 15, 2015
akatekpe:

oga..did u read the post at all??the 485million is for ALL THE MINISTERS yearly...read and comprehend now! each of them will be earning abt 13 million yearly, which means abt 130k monthly...for a minister..haba!!dem no try
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2015
anonimi:

Misleading comparison!

Are the 'noise maker' ministers of Buhari not working for the same federal government that pays N18,000 minimum wage

Are the politicians as PRODUCTIVE and working for those 'orgs' where your senior-manager-friends EARN N13m per annum?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2525077_nationalassebly_jpeg71d66f931a1a7ec6df0b899a793ef6b6

Fool!,you want people who are exposed to billions monthly to earn 18k ryt?.And you want to fight curruption.Go back to school each minister would earn 13m YEARLY.

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by obailala(m): 10:42am On Nov 15, 2015
akatekpe:
You have a very amazing senseof comprehension. undecided

Now I know most of these anti-buharist wailers are just nothing but self inflicted dullards who are DESPERATELY in search of what to criticise and insult. Such a miserable way to live a life undecided

3 Likes

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2015
NovusHomo:

Not too much really. Convert it into US$s and you will understand. I am not a Minister, but here in the US, I earn more than they do. I am not trying to brag. Just trying to put things in the proper perspective.
The problem is that the quoted sum is what is on paper but in reality they earn much more than that mothly through contract inflation, contract splitting, contract leasing etc and of course BRIBERY. We haven't even talked of legal diversion of funds.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by smartmoses(m): 10:43am On Nov 15, 2015
Criminals squandering our God gifted resourses.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by richysoft: 10:44am On Nov 15, 2015
#in sam lokos voice#
OUR MONEY EH,,, AFRICA MONEY,,,,,NIGERIA MONEY EH. Dem just dey chop am fukafuka
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by akatekpe(m): 10:45am On Nov 15, 2015
Tonitelli:

oga..did u read the post at all??the 485million is for ALL THE MINISTERS yearly...read and comprehend now! each of them will be earning abt 13 million yearly, which means abt 130k monthly...for a minister..haba!!dem no try
How did u get 130k per month you who read the whole epistle?
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by kennycalls(m): 10:46am On Nov 15, 2015
Abeg Rmafc when are you gonna review the 18000N minimum wage of civil servants. coz its no more feasible. moreover what's fashola and co's gonna do with the millions, these are billionaires
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by ThisMeansWAR: 10:48am On Nov 15, 2015
buskie13:
after all de thievery in state level...they still earn approximately 40million a month...crazy govt..

40million in a month? U go school so?
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by obailala(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2015
PRYCE:
And Buhari has the guts to run his Thrush infested tongue to he's fighting to curb wastage?
See this mumu... was it buhari that set tgose standard prices?... instead of you to ask for it to be reviewed or at least, wait to see what buhari and his ministers will do about it, you are using your fungi infested brain to insult someone. grin

1 Like

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Nellybii: 10:49am On Nov 15, 2015
buskie13:

Now it is clear. The problem of Nigeria's future is not our present leaders. The real problem is the number of semi-illiterate youths like you that pollute the atmosphere. A lot of you can't even understand simple write ups. How can you pass comprehension tests in English language in WASC? 36 Ministers earn a total of 485million per annum. So you divide by 36 and by 12 to get monthly figure for 1 minister(this is simple arithmetic but am sure it is rocket science to you). Well this brings you to a remuneration that is not up to that of a lot of normal staff of many multinational firms. You can't figure this out and yet you want to be a leader. God forbid a dullard like you leading me. Also this monies are the standard that has existed even before Yaradua.
On a final note, are you under oath to oppose every move by PMB or you are just not smart enough to see anything good?

8 Likes

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by anonimi: 10:50am On Nov 15, 2015
jstbeinhonest:
Fool!,you want people who are exposed to billions monthly to earn 18k ryt?.And you want to fight curruption.Go back to school each minister would earn 13m YEARLY.

Are the real workers who are paid N18,000 minimum wage, not also exposed to billions monthly or does your relatively overpaid minister work ALONE

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2239496_2118967img2015020711260_jpeg3d7e1c5f623d3b4860033fec372a0f84
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by jstbeinhonest(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2015
akatekpe:
How did u get 130k per month you who read the whole epistle?

Guy read the end of the article,its actually around 1.2m
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by elbaraj001(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Dats better...one need to see dat of Goodluck's cabinet allowances....dat one go make person kill to be minister...
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by AfroKnight: 10:51am On Nov 15, 2015
Same earnings of past ministers. How is this news? If it is too much in your eyes BLAME PDP.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by akatekpe(m): 10:51am On Nov 15, 2015
obailala:
You have a very amazing senseof comprehension. undecided

Now I know most of these anti-buharist wailers are just nothing but self inflicted dullards who are DESPERATELY in search of what to criticise and insult. Such a miserable way to live a life undecided
park well joor..u guys stay online to defend government

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ango Abdullahi Backs Quit Notice To Igbos Issued By Northern Youths / Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment / Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.