Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,229 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly (48084 Views)

Amaechi, Others At The Burial Of Ngige's Father / Fashola, Amaechi, Tinubu And Change By Shaka Momodu / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Tonitelli: 8:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
uzolexis:

How does 13million yearly translate to 130k monthly Did u write mathematics in WAEC or u used special centre

my mistake...apologies..i meant to say abt 1.3 mill monthly...

i will not dignify your other question wit an answer...
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Tonitelli: 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
akatekpe:
How did u get 130k per month you who read the whole epistle?

apologies..i meant to say abt 1.3million...
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by unitysheart(m): 8:02pm On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:

Read for yourself, i don read my own.

You need glasses then, because I wonder how you didn't see that the money you quoted is for all the 36 ministers.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by luvinhubby(m): 8:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
unitysheart:

You need glasses then, because I wonder how you didn't see that the money you quoted is for all the 36 ministers.
And where in the write up did the article say it was cumulative for the 36 noise makers?
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by unitysheart(m): 8:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:

And where in the write up did the article say it was cumulative for the 36 noise makers?

Since you couldn't read, I'll help you highlight the per you need.

"The summation of these annual allowances is N13,374, 240 for each minister excluding the optional vehicle allowance. Yearly, the Federal Government is expected to pay the 24 senior ministers no less than N320,981,760."

"Each of the state ministers is entitled to a payment of N1,468,185 for domestic staff. This is 75 per cent of the annual basic salary and on monthly basis amounts to N122,348.75."

You can add the two summed figures together.

I pity the over 130 people that liked your comment.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by IGWENAGU: 8:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=luvinhubby post=40035075] No light, dry taps, long queues of vehicles on filling stations buying fuel at over 100 naira per liter & Buhari's ministers are going to pocket N485 million each annually when their principal is saying Nigeria is broke.

The N485m is for all the 37 ministers per month not each annually.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by lumeneng22: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
Haba" Nigeria is dead on arrival of these big thieves. Yet pmb will say he is fighting corruption. Another sign of APC failure.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by olawalebabs(m): 9:04pm On Nov 15, 2015
Jarus:
N13m per annum for a minister is too small.
It is not per annum, but per month. It is fairly okay in this economy period.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by luvinhubby(m): 9:09pm On Nov 15, 2015
unitysheart:

Since you couldn't read, I'll help you highlight the per you need.

"The summation of these annual allowances is N13,374, 240 for each minister excluding the optional vehicle allowance. Yearly, the Federal Government is expected to pay the 24 senior ministers no less than N320,981,760."

"Each of the state ministers is entitled to a payment of N1,468,185 for domestic staff. This is 75 per cent of the annual basic salary and on monthly basis amounts to N122,348.75."

You can add the two summed figures together.

I pity the over 130 people that liked your comment.
Is this all that you saw in the whole article, get Brighter Grammar fast, you need one.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by uzolexis(f): 9:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Tonitelli:

my mistake...apologies..i meant to say abt 1.3 mill monthly...

i will not dignify your other question wit an answer...

Lol,don't mind me,just trolling.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by unitysheart(m): 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:

Is this all that you saw in the whole article, get Brighter Grammar fast, you need one.

You misinformed the whole nairaland and and you are here recommending brighter grammar. Na wah o!
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by luvinhubby(m): 9:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
unitysheart:

You misinformed the whole nairaland and and you are here recommending brighter grammar. Na wah o!
Point of correction, i expressed my opinion which am entitled to.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by juwoonn(m): 11:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
luvinhubby:

And HYPOCRISY is the biggest of diseases.
I don't claim to have anything more than that but even as I am, I know the money is not big. Na 100K you want make they collect?
Make a research on how much ministers in other parts of the world receive annually.
Some Nigerians are too swift in giving negative judgments sha. Probably because u are a beneficiary of PDP.

If u are one of the ministers, will you condemn the offer? Wouldn't you even clamour for more?
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by donsteady(m): 11:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
IzonOwei:
we are all more than fools...idiots we are...morons and goats...
I swear, this is sad. Very sad
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by beephresh(m): 12:23am On Nov 16, 2015
makzeze:
To me this pay is a peanut. I earn salary and allowance almost close to that of a state minister in my workplace.

Abeg wia ur workplace dey? vacancy dey? dem go fit dey arrange dah peanut gimme? peanut b my best food.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Billygee2u: 2:02am On Nov 16, 2015
luvinhubby:
No light, dry taps, long queues of vehicles on filling stations buying fuel at over 100 naira per liter & Buhari's ministers are going to pocket N485 million each annually when their principal is saying Nigeria is broke.

Buhariiiiii ooooo !!!
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Nobody: 4:29am On Nov 16, 2015
olawalebabs:
It is not per annum, but per month. It is fairly okay in this economy period.

Check again, Oga, it's per annum.
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Impecca(m): 7:00am On Nov 16, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
money no dey dis ministerial chomching sef oooo,, so all these hype na lubbish.
To be hustler and street boy pay pass dis thing o.
I think you hv mathematical diarrhoea.. Anyway I don't knw wat you do as a street boy
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by ucheKingston(m): 7:14am On Nov 16, 2015
(VIDEO) A Letter Of Solidarity To Paris
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=486XIAqio_M
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by ceecee0703(m): 11:10am On Nov 16, 2015
makzeze:
To me this pay is a peanut. I earn salary and allowance almost close to that of a state minister in my workplace.

Chai! uncle u can lie oooh. .
Re: Fashola, Amaechi Others To Earn N485m Yearly by Ephemmm: 3:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
donsteady:
[s]All the ministers or just one minister? If each minister go home with that amount at the end of the year, then shame on all of us the youth of this country. We are fools [/s]

So, past ministers have not been collecting such? Continue deceiving yourself.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wike Inspects Rail Transport Project, First Official Assignment / Photos Of Akwa Ibom Coconut Refinery Shared By Udom Emmanuel / Jubril Of Sudan: Nnamdi Kanu Suspends Live Broadcast, Reveals Next Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.