Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,169 members, 7,821,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:56 PM

Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris (2476 Views)

Is This Apostle Suleman's Car Parked At Daniella Okeke's House? (December 2016) / Apostle Suleman Had Threesomes With Daniella Okeke, An Actress - Stephanie Otobo / Fans Blast Phyno For Asking Them To Pray For Paris (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by jaybossYBNL(m): 7:47am On Nov 15, 2015
[img]http://1.bp..com/-p9MrJz6kDbo/VkgkLEZwj2I/AAAAAAACX8w/0hLdTCXHm1M/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

Nollywood actress Daniella Okeke took to her Instagram page to write on Nigerians showing sympathy over Paris terrorist attacks but not for the daily Boko Haram attacks.

Just yesterday Phyno and Tiwa Savage was blasted on Instagram for posting about Pray for Paris.

Read below...

How many times have you offered prayers for Nigeria, shown support for the country in this trying times or changed your dp to the Green and white national colours to identify with your country on the Boko haram insurgency that has been on for over 5 years now?
In what way have you shown concern about the plight of people in the north east?
What about the missing ChibokGirls?
Why didn't you pray for them? Instead ye all went saying #bringbackourgirls targeting #GEJ...
Did you see any individual, political party or a group in France calling a press conference to blame their President/Government for the tragedy? If it were to be here (God forbid bad thing) ye all should have been blaming #PMB and #PDP /#APC by now.

Now ask yourself......

How many times has Mark Zuckerberg's facebook given you the opportunity to change your profile picture and show support for the boko haram victims in the manner they did for France today or are they less humans?
Ain't saying you shouldn't pray for Paris or show your support for them but just DON'T BE STUPID and try changing your dp to the Nigeria flag or pic mix your photo with the coat of arm as we ain't gat an eiffel tower here, show support for the North Eastern people and remember to pray for them too.
#Pray4Nigeria
May the souls of the Bokoharam victims, ISIS victims and that of the faithful departed through the mercy of God rest in peace.
#PrayForYourLeaders
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForAfrica
#PrayForTheWorld

http://www.jaybossng.com/2015/11/daniella-okeke-has-word-for-nigerians.html

4 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by timpaker(m): 8:05am On Nov 15, 2015
Nice one

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by Airforce1(m): 8:07am On Nov 15, 2015
france no even send them

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by Afrok(m): 8:16am On Nov 15, 2015
Make dem dey pray for Paris, nah we sabi pray pass. Our house is on fire (boko haram) but we're more concerned about sending our fire fighters (prayers) out because of benefits.

2 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by Michellla(f): 8:23am On Nov 15, 2015
she's right you know.
#prayforNigeria
#PrayForAfrica
#PrayForTheWorld

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 15, 2015
Love the way she nailed it grin grin grin grin

Nigerians have issues

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by herald9: 9:07am On Nov 15, 2015
When some people hear of France, they always imagine a paradise-esque region were they could spend their holidays or vacation and were shocked beyond measures when that incident happened in their supposed paradise.

Now coming to Borno or other Boko Haram's stronghold, not everybody have been there and I'm not sure there's anyone planning to go there on purpose because there's nothing to attract people to it. Everybody just assumed the place is a desert already and there's nothing to mourn for.

We've seen enough deaths here to be mourning over some 123+ dead people....
Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by youngberry001(m): 9:20am On Nov 15, 2015
we on flight now to paris to sympathise them"" we need more prayers from you guys!!

#military
Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by nuelzy: 10:11am On Nov 15, 2015
youngberry001:
we on flight now to paris to sympathise them""
we need more prayers from you guys!!

#military
hw many times did u go to d north to sympathise with them...??

hw many times did paris military flew in to sympathise with us

dey should kill u and ur fellow sympathisers...there...

pray ko...

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by youngberry001(m): 10:49am On Nov 15, 2015
nuelzy:
hw many times did u go to d north to sympathise with them...??

hw many times did paris military flew in to sympathise with us

dey should kill u and ur fellow sympathisers...there...

pray ko...
shuuuuu shocked"""i don't blame u boy nah wetin u like u talk.....we re doing this just becouse of u guys""dey dere dey yan shiiit it ya own cup of tea!!
Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by englishmart(m): 11:12am On Nov 15, 2015
they're all sycophants

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by drizslim(m): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2015
Nigerians have social network issues...

They act Ray Charles to their B.S and Be Forming a vision 2020 to other people's problem
Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by nuelzy: 1:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
youngberry001:
shuuuuu shocked"""i don't blame u boy nah wetin u like u talk.....we re doing this just becouse of u guys""dey dere dey yan shiiit it ya own cup of tea!!
who ur foreign mission don help??

hw does it guarantee our safety ??

.....u dey make ur money come hia dey yarn giraffe-di.ck ....rubbish
Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by youngberry001(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
nuelzy:
who ur foreign mission don help??

hw does it guarantee our safety ??

.....u dey make ur money come hia dey yarn giraffe-di.ck ....rubbish
make i catch you for any corner u will smell da fvck outta ya asss""stupid boy
Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by basille(m): 3:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by nuelzy: 3:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
youngberry001:
make i catch you for any corner u will smell da fvck outta ya asss""stupid boy
dats what u guys are good at...

intimidation.. bullying

killing innocent citizens...

oh and plus,
.....going on condolence visits to other countries on an all expense paid trip...at d predicament of d poor masses....

....am sure u will have alota asses to smell over there... GAY!!
Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by youngberry001(m): 5:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
nuelzy:
dats what u guys are good at...

intimidation.. bullying

killing innocent citizens...

oh and plus,
.....going on condolence visits to other countries on an all expense paid trip...at d predicament of d poor masses....

....am sure u will have alota asses to smell over there... GAY!!
unah go strong head ooh boy""please meet me 2morow@mogadishu barrack please.....till u come
Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by nuelzy: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2015
youngberry001:
unah go strong head ooh boy""please meet me 2morow@mogadishu barrack please.....till u come
mogadishu barracks?? tot u re in paris ??

rubbish....!!!

u meet me at ore junction alone....if u get liver...

boys go dey wait...!!
Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by youngberry001(m): 11:38am On Nov 16, 2015
nuelzy:
mogadishu barracks?? tot u re in paris ??

rubbish....!!!
u meet me at ore junction alone....if u get liver...

boys go dey wait...!!
by wich time boy...?
Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by nuelzy: 12:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
youngberry001:
by wich time boy...?
2pm 2morrow...

u myt want to get a casket on ur way....
Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by youngberry001(m): 1:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
nuelzy:
2pm 2morrow...

u myt want to get a casket on ur way....
boy that's too far lets make it 2day please nd please
Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by nuelzy: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
youngberry001:
boy that's too far lets make it 2day please nd please
4pm....

today...!!alone
Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by youngberry001(m): 3:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
nuelzy:
4pm....
today...!!alone

ok sir pls be there dont forget pls and again take 20 mens wit u pls....
Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by Dubemkelly(m): 3:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Our hearts go out to them
Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by nuelzy: 4:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
youngberry001:
ok sir pls be there dont forget pls and again take 20 mens wit u pls....
waiting......

which side u dey,,??
Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by ellahzy(f): 4:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
true words

inasmuch as something is trending Nigerians must associate themselves with it, in order to 'belong'

most of them screaming pray for Paris hasn't even prayed for the "Paris"
Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by youngberry001(m): 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
nuelzy:
waiting......

which side u dey,,??
u dey craze na me u wast time there bah.......why not u log to our barrack self if u know say u re a man enough""""pervert
Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by daveP(m): 7:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Danielle Okeke- +3points

mushroom celebs always wanting to trend without applying instinct.

Danielle, Gracias for that!!

That's how that one that was robbed in SA was putting 'love' emoticon. I imagine if twas in naija, its then you'l observe he was a lifewitness of how they even robbed his room.

Lalasticlala....
Re: Daniella Okeke Has A Word For Nigerians Praying For Paris by nuelzy: 9:51am On Nov 17, 2015
youngberry001:
u dey craze na me u wast time there bah.......why not u log to our barrack self if u know say u re a man enough""""pervert
see this ode !!
lwkm... grin

so u dey fear pass fowl sef.... grin

me nd my guys crash for junction from 3:00 to 7:00...

ur ghost no even show...

u dey hide for ur mumu barracks...abi r u depending on ur fellow milli-tree to help u awt

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Childhood Photo Of The Indimi Sisters And Their Grandmother / Women Tips - Why You Not Be Wearing Panties To Bed / Nicki Minaj $hamelessly Shows Off Hot Her B-dy In Tight Dress (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.