Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender (15637 Views)

A Biafran Who Lost Hands Still Holds Flag In Tears PICS / "We Are Igbos, But Denied Igbo Because Of Biafran War" Says Ikwerre Youths / 5 Sets Of Persons Who Betrayed Jonathan... And Nemesis Is Catching Up With Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Aegon(m): 1:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I have no time to argue over this. As an Izon, I rather listen to my elders that were with the GREAT Sir Isaac Adaka Boro than an Obasanjo that wasn't an eyewitness.

As for LNC, it was suppose to be a platform that will legitimately push for a referendum if the Nigeria state continue to ignore our legitimate demands but you guys BLEW it up with your IPOB when you started showing your real intentions(I won't go further).

Anyway, all man for himself. I won't say more than this.
I feel like taking you on this Sunday but on second thought I think it's not worth it. Boro was sentenced to death by the military, Ironsi rather let him live in prison, then during the war he was used and dumped and murdered by the same people since he's outlived his usefulness. Saro Wiwa was busy occupying Igbo mansions and investments in Port hacourt, who says Karma isn't a bitch.

I look at you and all I see is another ADAKA BORO who would still end in regret.

On second thoughts tomorrow monday somewhere in the Niger Delta, a good 45 years after the betrayal, Most of the oil blocs in belong to the Northerners, The management of the oil companies are mostly Yoruba's Their head office is in Lagos and they employ from there, your own people on the entrance gate of one of the multinationals a group of ijo boys with their CLO and Chiefs will try to gain Access into the facility for casual jobs without success. The Mopols will refuse them.

In another location soldiers will in a bid to destroy illegal refineries cause more environmental damage to your people.

Every man for himself.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by urbanmonk: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
The worst thing that will happen to biafra is to incorporate Niger Delta in her map. The ijaws will slow Biafra down. With the massive research going on in the west now on alternative energy sources, it won't be long for crude oil to become as dirty as coal is today.

Oil is deluding Nigeria and devastating Niger Delta

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

smh... My last reply to you here...
1)What's your definition of authority?... Maybe this was written by what? BTW osundefender isn't Igbo friendly

2)You're confused on whether to claim you're SS or ND? cheesygringrin SS isn't existent anywhere but a political coinage ...ND has varied meaning... Its meaning as at today includes Imo and Abia state...So aren't you delusional ? cheesygrin

3)Majority of what you refer to ethnic groups in Nigeria are simply dialects or distortion or growth of languages overtime....To be a distinct ethnic group, you must be culturally, geographically, religiously and language-wise different from other groups ...I thought you claim to be a philosopher yet can't reason independently and constructively cheesygringrin

4)SS or ND isn't an ethnic group... So you're nowhere bro...simply you're usu undecided

Argumentum ad baculum....

Pity you Dont know the meaning of Niger Delta.... Well, for your information, only Bayelsa, Rivers and Riverine Delta are Niger Delta geographically...

Obasanjo added the other states due to the oil they also have. I hope you now know the difference... Mate...

Summary...
Before oil, their had been a Niger Delta. . A Delta that is the Niger... The name implies its location...

Oil discovery in the region and neighboring places made Obasanjo categorised everywhere as NigerDelta...

So Mate, there are aborigines in Niger Delta. Just because you only know of the Oil Niger Delta doesn't warrant your obstinate ignorance in the face of enlightenment.

If you Dont grab all this, then, Oboy....

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by LieDetector(m): 2:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
CyberWolf:
Be like say na here Sunday party go happen grin make I book space first
@ Sunday party, lol

I don buy popcorn grin
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Eastlink(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
ishiamu:

Your deceiving yourself come to eleme and know what's up... see people clamouring for biafra u will be ashamed
Mister man I mentioned Ijaws not Eleme. Eleme is never an Ijaw community. There are a distinct ethnic group entirely. An hybrid of Igbo and Ogoni, but in language and name they seem more closer to the Igbo. If you're talking about the known ethnic Ijaws, then you need to travel to Rivers to find out.
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by ishiamu(m): 2:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Never said that...

Ok. smiley smiley
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by ishiamu(m): 2:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
ArodeTsolaye:

I was reffering to the ngwene guy.

I lack words for him/her
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Argumentum ad baculum....

Pity you Dont know the meaning of Niger Delta.... Well, for your information, only Bayelsa, Rivers and Riverine Delta are Niger Delta geographically...

Obasanjo added the other states due to the oil they also have. I hope you now know the difference... Mate...

Summary...
Before oil, their had been a Niger Delta. . A Delta that is the Niger... The name implies its location...

Oil discovery in the region and neighboring places made Obasanjo categorised everywhere as NigerDelta...

So Mate, there are aborigines in Niger Delta. Just because you only know of the Oil Niger Delta doesn't warrant your obstinate ignorance in the face of enlightenment.

If you Dont grab all this, then, Oboy....

cheesygringrin Mumu philosopher...so did you contradict any of my statements by this rant here now? gringrin...smh...

So is your tribe or ethnicity ND now? gringringrin

6 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by ishiamu(m): 2:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
Eastlink:
Mister man I mentioned Ijaws not Eleme. Eleme is never an Ijaw community. There are a distinct group entirely. An hybrid of Igbo and Ogoni, but in language and name, they seem more closer to the Igbo. If you're talking about the known ethnic Ijaws, then you need to travel to Rivers to find out.

Well is left for them am just an observer am not an ardent fan of the biafra thing I only watch on the side of what unfolds but buhari should release nnamdi kalu
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 2:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesygringrin Mumu philosopher...so did you contradict any of my statements by this rant here now? gringrin...smh...

So is your tribe or ethnicity ND now? gringringrin

smh... My last reply to you here...
undecided undecided undecided

You couldn't address the issue any more hence you stoop to insults.... I won't take that road with you... I will remain on the issue under discussion...

Niger Delta are a set of people different from your Biafra farce... We Dont share history and we have no ties ... Adios

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by PedroJP(m): 2:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm preparing a thread on Heroes of Niger-Delta, and will capture all these.

Make sure u include Nzeogwu there as he is a Biafran hero, or u can write exclusively on heros of Ijaw.
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
dearpreye:
I used to consider Isaac Boro a hero till I read the history books. I'm waiting for most of my people to see the light that we MUST work with the Igbos.

What makes him a villain please??

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

undecided undecided undecided

You couldn't address the issue any more hence you stoop to insults.... I won't take that road with you... I will remain on the issue under discussion...

Niger Delta are a set of people different from your Biafra farce... We Dont share history and we have no ties ... Adios

cheesygrin You're a silly boy...I decided against letting your stupidity slide...Check your quotes of me here and tell me how respectful you have been to me...mumu

Aren't you silly to have started answering a simple question with an ambiguous long sentence cheesy

Is your tribe or ethnicity ND or SS...Is there such a tribe or ethnicity in Nigeria or anywhere in the world?...

Most Delta guys here who you lump with you are for Biafra...Define yourself and boundary...Have a unique identity for yourself...

cheesygringrin Read attached
https://www.nairaland.com/2731852/biafra-more-ijaw-ibibiooron-etc/2

6 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 2:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Which history books did you read? Name and drop links here plz
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesygrin You're a silly boy...I decided against letting your stupidity slide...Check your quotes of me here and tell me how respectful you have been to me...mumu
Respect is earned... Its beyond you.

Aren't you silly to have started answering a simple question with an ambiguous long sentence
Dont blame me for your lack of astute comprehensive cerebrum..

Is your tribe or ethnicity ND or SS...Is there such a tribe or ethnicity in Nigeria or anywhere in the world?
I am an Urhobo boy from The Niger Delta

Most Delta guys here who you lump with you are for Biafra...Define yourself and boundary...Have a unique identity for yourself...
They chose their path... I am choosing mine... Not all Scots voted for a republic Scotland in the referendum...

[s]cheesygringrin Read attached
https://www.nairaland.com/2731852/biafra-more-ijaw-ibibiooron-etc/2[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by EternalTruths: 3:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Boro is a villain because he sold out the Igbos who voted him as their SUG leader and who refused killing him for treason cool

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
Obiagu1:
One good thing is that Adaka Boro did not live to steal houses like his thievery brothers.
Has anyone ever heard of Boro family or something?
They've probably died off due to extreme poverty.

No stolen house to support them.

Epic!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
EternalTruths:

Boro is a villain because he sold out the Igbos who voted him as their SUG leader and who refused killing him for treason cool
I am tired of educating you guys really. So because he was voted (due to merit and promising talents), by some Ibo students, he should turn against his commander in chief and his country

Grow up...

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by EternalTruths: 3:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

I am tired of educating you guys really. So because he was voted (due to merit and promising talents), by some Ibo students, he should turn against his commander in chief and his country

Grow up...

Please explain what you mean

Who was the commander in chief
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I have no time to argue over this. As an Izon, I rather listen to my elders that were with the GREAT Sir Isaac Adaka Boro than an Obasanjo that wasn't an eyewitness.

As for LNC, it was suppose to be a platform that will legitimately push for a referendum if the Nigeria state continue to ignore our legitimate demands but you guys BLEW it up with your IPOB when you started showing your real intentions(I won't go further).

Anyway, all man for himself. I won't say more than this.

Poverty is really affecting you, making you twist words without dignity or honor.

You had a plan? That involved us? You didn't tell us? And we blew it?
Or you had a selfish plan? And oppose ours?
You should be used as a negative example to teach dishonor in history lessons.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Which history books did you read? Name and drop links here plz

I will advice you and your cohorts to Visit http://adakaboro.org/the12dayrev/chap-1-my-early-life

That's the website for Boro Center which handles his biography and will answer any question you need....

Be enlightened sir

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 3:21pm On Nov 15, 2015
EternalTruths:

Please explain what you mean

Who was the commander in chief

Gowon...
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

I'm preparing a thread on Heroes of Niger-Delta, and will capture all these.

South-south!
Imo and abia are Niger Delta too.

7 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Respect is earned... Its beyond you.

Dont blame me for your lack of astute comprehensive cerebrum..

I am an Urhobo boy from The Niger Delta

They chose their path... I am choosing mine... Not all Scots voted for a republic Scotland in the referendum...

[s]cheesygringrin Read attached
https://www.nairaland.com/2731852/biafra-more-ijaw-ibibiooron-etc/2[/s]

cheesygrin I don't plead for online attention or respect... because it is delusional

As in you see yourself as one with high IQ? gringringrin Even lunatics share same thought as you cheesygrin

Urhobo in Delta state cheesygrin Have you stopped communal disputes with ijaw ? Anioma and some others need Biafra more cheesy

When you choose yours... try and make it personal like they did...Don't usurp a collective identity for personal interest... that's expansionist undecided

Why cancel the link? cheesygrin truth is bitter and painful most times

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by AdiscoPele: 3:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
I didnt want to say anything to this useless post, but properity wont forgive me if i dont correct the lies.
I want to let the Op know that propaganda of this nature is not what you need at a time your people are agitating for seccession.
Ojukwu used the same method of propaganda using the likes of Chinua Achebe, he was only able to convince his on tribe the Igbos.
Twisting history to force the SS to join biafra is not the best option. It would have been better to let them know what they will benefit if they join biafra than lying to them. This people are no fools.
Isacc Boro himself has a memoir, he wrote about his life and reason why he fought against biafra. He was not a fool. He had first hand dealings with the Igbos and know who and what they are. Using Boro as a propaganda against Nigeria wont help you.
Where i come from, it is said that when an elder is around, he helps find solutuons to problems and not to escalate it. That is why i always maintain that Chinua Achebe was not a good elder. The same propaganda he used during the civil war was what he did in that book he wrote before he did.
There was a country, i believe is not the type of book someone in the caliber of Achebe should have written. This was a man who during the war lived large to the detriment of the people he claimed to support. He was part of the who enjoyed the food supplied to the people of Eastern Nigeria which was been hijacked by Ojukwu before the blocade that resulted t the death of millions of Eastern Nigerians. I wonder what he(Achebe) would have done if he was in the shoes of the great Nelson Mandela.
Please, stop all this propagandas as it wont help your cause.

2 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Grow up...

Ironsi was supposed to execute him including Nzeogwu...Igbo were killed in 1966 chiefly because he kept these folks alive ...Nigeria remember they are Igbo when they feel like marginalizing Igbo...and ND or SS or any other mischievous acronym at other times

Was it merit and talent that saved him from being executed by Ironsi

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by EternalTruths: 3:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

Gowon...

Who was his commander in chief before he was arrested.?
Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

cheesygrin I don't plead for online attention or respect... because it is delusional
I respect that.

As in you see yourself as one with high IQ? gringringrin Even lunatics share same thought as you :DD
undecided

Urhobo in Delta state cheesygrin Have you stopped communal disputes with ijaw ? Anioma and some others need Biafra more cheesy
The dispute is still there, though tamed for now. I will not blind my sight to our deficiencies as a state and a nation, we got issues and we are dealing with it. Yes... Now let's turn to the Biafrans, have you heard of the OSU cast system? Well, I did a thesis on it which required me to travel down to Enugu (Agbani), you should see the inhumane treatment these guys give their fellow Igbos... Now as I said, every nation and people got their issue so please stop shooting yourself in the foot...

When you choose yours... try and make it personal like they did...Don't usurp a collective identity for personal interest... that's expansionist undecided
My apologies if I come out as an expansionist, I am the opposite... My opinions are mine only and its always in a bit to promote my Nation.

Why cancel the link? cheesygrin truth is bitter and painful most times
Lacks credibility

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by EternalTruths: 3:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
AdiscoPele:
I didnt want to say anything to this useless post, but properity wont forgive me if i dont correct the lies.
I want to let the Op know that propaganda of this nature is not what you need at a time your people are agitating for seccession.
Ojukwu used the same method of propaganda using the likes of Chinua Achebe, he was only able to convince his on tribe the Igbos.
Twisting history to force the SS to join biafra is not the best option. It would have been better to let them know what they will benefit if they join biafra than lying to them. This people are no fools.
Isacc Boro himself has a memoir, he wrote about his life and reason why he fought against biafra. He was not a fool. He had first hand dealings with the Igbos and know who and what they are. Using Boro as a propaganda against Nigeria wont help you.
Where i come from, it is said that when an elder is around, he helps find solutuons to problems and not to escalate it. That is why i always maintain that Chinua Achebe was not a good elder. The same propaganda he used during the civil war was what he did in that book he wrote before he did.
There was a country, i believe is not the type of book someone in the caliber of Achebe should have written. This was a man who during the war lived large to the detriment of the people he claimed to support. He was part of the who enjoyed the food supplied to the people of Eastern Nigeria which was been hijacked by Ojukwu before the blocade that resulted t the death of millions of Eastern Nigerians. I wonder what he(Achebe) would have done if he was in the shoes of the great Nelson Mandela.
Please, stop all this propagandas as it wont help your cause.

Osun defenders belong to which ethnic group.?

3 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
EternalTruths:

Who was his commander in chief before he was arrested.?
He wasn't a soldier then. So what's the sense in your question sir?

1 Like

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
IbokUtoroh:
am ibibio, i truly support biafra bigtime. My opinion though cos i know thr s noway biafra would be carved out of present nigeria without southsouth going too. Though the igbos r majority and ss minority with plenty tribes, i know thr will be congent agreement from both sides and the constitution will be design in such a way no tribe or clan or ethnic group is shortchange like what is happening in nigeria.
We will adopt a concise federalist system of govt where every state will be independent of the centre.
I belief in BIAFRA!
I will belief in nigeria if the present govt will implement the last confab report.
The way they r going idont see the possibility of that happening, and i dont see the possibility of facilitating another sovereign national conference under this administration.

Thank you my brother. Not many people should be listened to on here but this guy is an exception. This is a 'thinking' southerner"not an oyel-oyel southerner. Thank you again

4 Likes

Re: Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender by Whynotthetruth(m): 3:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
Freemanan:

I will advice you and your cohorts to Visit http://adakaboro.org/the12dayrev/chap-1-my-early-life

That's the website for Boro Center which handles his biography and will answer any question you need....

Be enlightened sir

Glanced through it...NOTHING about his death...Show me if you saw any cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

#ondodecides: Olusola Oke Casts His Vote In His Hometown / Yemi Osinbajo Departs Nigeria For Rwanda, Inauguration Of President Paul Kagame / Owerri Jailbreak: More Names, Photos Of Escaped Prisoners Wanted By Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.