Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,186 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo (9395 Views)

I Am More Lagosian Than Igbo -kachikwu / JUST IN!!! Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo / Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio, Oron, Ogoni Etc Than Igbo – Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2015
azzima:
See how funny life is. Isn't this the same guy that was threatening fire and brimstone if Jonathan loses??He has become deaf and dumb since May.You can't mess with a military man in power. Laugh wan kill me o!!

wecan:
Raw truth from elderly Yoruba man
JUST BEFORE THE DAWN; LET BIAFRA GO, LET BIAFRA BE.
By Okesola Ajibola Olayemi

The United Kingdom (Britain) consisted of 5 kingdoms in the begining but today, the Welch, the Scotish, the Wales have gone their own ways and independently there are, ditto the old USSR. You dont impose it on people to live as one if they so decided to go, its a marriage of force by Lord Lugard when he (he wont rest in peace) amalgated us as a Nation.

I repeat here the Igbos have suffered in this country, let them be. The Yorubas must support the Igbos clarion calls of freedom and self independent for one good reason. The Northern oligacy jailed our revered father and the Asiwaju of the Yorubas by the power that be then. Gen Ironsi was the head of state, late Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu (a war lock and my hero) gave Ironsi so many troubles to release Awo, Gen Gowon then the 2nd in command from the Northern part of this country will not hear a thing of this. Gen Ironsi courtesy of Dim Odumegwu Ojukwu persisted Awo must be released.

Gen Ironsi signed Awolowo released papers and he Gen Ironsi was murdered same day before the papers could reached the then Eastern Governor Odumegwu Ojukwu. He Ojukwu unilataterially release Awolowo and ordered the Eastern Region senior police officers to deliver Awo...the avater to his Ikenne home save and sound. ( Pls see this in Fredrick Froster book entitled 'Emeka' at page 62) For this singular act, i belong to Biafra. My age mates and i were educated free of any charges by the late sage free.

Let the Biafra be and stop shedding their bloods for God sake. The Oracle at West End, Ijebu Igbo, Ogun State, South West Nigeria have spoken.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 3:14pm On Nov 12, 2015
xtrorse:

Exercise restraint in cajoling any group to join the quest for emancipation.

We should stop making unnecessary concessions to a yet-to-decide people.

It doesn't even make sense attempting to take decision on their behalf.

There's freedom of association and so allow them show interest and do the seeking. 

Let every group determine their future.

Let's avoid anything that may belittle the Igbo Nation.

We are not making any concessions. All I've said are fundamental.

In addition, ask yourself how South Sudan got their border or Eritrea.
The point is that they are going with us if we leave so it's left for us to do the campaigning.
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 12, 2015
Tonyebarcanista, Truckpusher.
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 3:23pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Igbos do not need to be more numerous than the rest combined. All they need is to be the majority ethnic group. Are there more Hausa- Fulanis than the other ethnic groups combined? Nope. But they've used their majority status to dominate the country's politics and push their agenda. And coups are not the only tools for political machination.

The Hausa/Fulani are in control because Nigeria is badly structured. They have far superior constituencies than any other hence their ability to hold the fort.

Igbo Province is just one of the 6 provinces in Biafra, that's approximately 17% in contituency representation.
Now, factor in population being the largest province, they will not be allowed by constitution to have more than 30% of all possible constituencies in Biafra.
With that, there's no way the Igbo could dominate.
Influencial? Yes but not domination.

We cannot allow ourselves to be like Nigeria. Never.

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Enahi(f): 3:25pm On Nov 12, 2015
Asari how far your money don dry up abi?
There is no hope for nonentities like you in this new government.

Besides who takes a fool like Asari serious these days?

Asari go jump into the lagoon where u belong.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by biafranqueen: 3:26pm On Nov 12, 2015
xtrorse:

Exercise restraint in cajoling any group to join the quest for emancipation.

We should stop making unnecessary concessions to a yet-to-decide people.

It doesn't even make sense attempting to take decision on their behalf.

There's freedom of association and so allow them show interest and do the seeking. 

Let every group determine their future.

Let's avoid anything that may belittle the Igbo Nation.
I agree!

6 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Rossikk(m): 3:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
Obiagu1:

The Hausa/Fulani are in control because Nigeria is badly structured. They have far superior constituencies than any other hence their ability to hold the fort.

Igbo Province is just one of the 6 provinces in Biafra, that's approximately 17% in contituency representation.
Now, factor in population being the largest province, they will not be allowed by constitution to have more than 30% of all possible constituencies in Biafra.
With that, there's no way the Igbo could dominate.
Influencial? Yes but not domination.

We cannot allow ourselves to be like Nigeria. Never.
Look. Igbos will NEVER allow regional resource control in Biafra. They will sabotage it. Why are they fighting for Biafra only to play second fiddle in the new country? Allow SS politicians and businessmen to be the new Oil and Gas barons worth billions of dollars while they scramble over pennies and spare parts sales in Onitsha? It just won't happen. Let's get real pls. They might as well remain in Nigeria, without resource control laws, and be receiving their monthly allocations from Abuja.
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Themonster: 3:38pm On Nov 12, 2015
gworo chewing mallam QuotaSystem viewing grin

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 3:42pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Look. Igbos will NEVER allow regional resource control in Biafra. They will sabotage it. Why are they fighting for Biafra only to play second fiddle in the new country? Allow SS politicians and businessmen to be the new Oil and Gas barons worth billions of dollars while they scramble over pennies and spare parts sales in Onitsha? It just won't happen. Let's get real pls.

Igbo Province has oil, enough of it.
We have major oil zones in Imo, Abia, Anambra, Anioma and Rivers Igbo.. With 100% control, it's even bigger.

We have enough to kick start our economy.

Now, this is what you are missing.
The Igbo are angling to be the industrial centre of Biafra. There's far more money and real employment in industrialization compared to oil.

Now with this, we may start off as the least advantaged in Biafra in terms of oil revenues but with good policies centred on home patronage, most of the oil money from the wealthier provinces would patronize Igbo made goods.
It will be a win-win for us while we push our GDP to the roof through industrialization.

You might have heard some Igbos say we don't need oil. It's true and we mean it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Igbos do not need to be more numerous than the rest combined. All they need is to be the majority ethnic group. Are there more Hausa-Fulanis than the other ethnic groups combined? Nope. But they've used their majority status to dominate the country's politics and push their agenda. And coups are not the only tools for political machination.

So it seems you are trying to think for the BIAFRANS!

Just apply for the job in the new NATION. You may be lucky to grab the THINKING job. LOL

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
chosen04:
I just copied this comment by Asari Dokobo from his page in response to "bad blood" fellow denouncing Biafra but instead projecting Niger Delta Republic;

Excerpt:

Don Robert Omojesu i did not apply to join that fraud you call Niger Delta chat group you people included me and gave you the majority opinion of our people....NIGER DELTA IS BIAFRA.
Isaac Adaka Boro the doyen of our struggle posits that the Niger Delta is situated in the Bight Of Biafra... “The Niger Delta we shall consider is strictly the area occupied by the Ijaws, the aboriginal tribe of the Delta. It spans the coast of the BIGHT OF BIAFRA , from the Forcados River to the Opobo River upstream to the Niger tributaries of the Nun and Forcados Rivers." Twelve Days Revolution
The Willinks expanded the definition of the Niger Delta to include Ogonis
The government of the Nigerian state under Obasanjo made all Oil producing states NIGER DELTA UNDER THE NDDC ACT....This includes the Igbos bantustan states of Abia,Imo....Igbos of Rivers and Delta....Presently with the definition of Niger Delta as put forward by the fraudulent Nigerian state the Igbos are majority in the NIGER DELTA.
DON ROBERT OMOJESU...which Niger Delta are you talking about?
The Doyen of our struggle Isaac Adaka Boro stated unequivocally that NIGER DELTA IS BIAFRA....What a gadfly and upstart hiding in Nambia writing nonsense?...How are you going to exclude the Igbos of the'LEGAL' Niger Delta?....are you capable committing pogrom against them so as to exclude them from the NIGER DELTA?....We know who you are working for....just stop deceiving yourself this time around it is not possible for you people to cause division amongst the people BIAFRA.
BIAFRA IS A TSUNAMI IT CANNOT BE STOPPED....BIAFRA IS MORE IJAW,IBIBIO AND ORON THAN IGBO.

someone should check on tonyebarcanista. take away all rope from him side.

truckpusher.
pls Don commit sui

4 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Rossikk(m): 3:49pm On Nov 12, 2015
Obiagu1:

Igbo Province has oil, enough of it.
We have major oil zones in Imo, Abia, Anambra, Anioma and Rivers Igbo.. With 100% control, it's even bigger.

We have enough to kick start our economy.

Now, this is what you are missing.
The Igbo are angling to be the industrial centre of Biafra. There's far more money and real employment in industrialization compared to oil.

Now with this, we may start off as the least advantaged in Biafra in terms of oil revenues but with good policies centred on home patronage, most of the oil money from the wealthier provinces would patronize Igbo made goods.
It will be a win-win for us while we push our GDP to the roof through industrialization.

You might have heard some Igbos say we don't need oil. It's true and we mean it.
I think you're overly optimistic, and seem not to be taking the character of these politicians into account. You actually think they will be patient enough to ignore the oil wealth to the south and concentrate on building an industrial economy? Also, tell us what oil and gas deposits have been discovered in the se in commercial quantities.
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
:
gworo chewing mallam QuotaSystem viewing grin
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 3:50pm On Nov 12, 2015
WE SHELL OVERCOME SOME DAY[quote author=]WE SHELL OVERCOME SOME DAY[/quote]
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 3:54pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
I think you're overly optimistic, and seem not to be taking the character of these politicians into account. Also, tell us what oil and gas deposits have been found in the se in commercial quantities.

South East is just a part of Igbo Province.
We already have oil production going on in the areas I listed.

Optimistic? Yes that's why I could lay down my life to see Biafra become a country.
As for the politicians? They are Abuja made politicians, new set of politicians would emerge to reflect the new realities.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Rossikk(m): 4:01pm On Nov 12, 2015
Obiagu1:

South East is just a part of Igbo Province.
We already have oil production going on in the areas I listed.

Optimistic? Yes that's why I could lay down my life to see Biafra become a country.
As for the politicians? They are Abuja made politicians, new set of politicians would emerge to reflect the new reality.
Where will this new set of politicians emerge from? How will they be able to unseat the established ruling class whom you seem to think will quietly disappear into the night? Where will they get the money to fight and dislodge the old school politicians? What is the size of oil and gas deposits in the 'Igbo' areas in the SE and beyond?
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 4:04pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Where will this new set of politicians emerge from? How will they be able to unseat the established ruling class whom you seem to think will quietly disappear into the night? Where will they get the money to fight and dislodge the old school politicians?

Hmmm, funny question.
Well you have to tell me who Peter Obi was before 2003.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by acenazt: 4:09pm On Nov 12, 2015
hammariise:
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED:

An informal Census was conducted by an Igbo Organization. The Group discovered that there are Twenty Million Igbos living in Northern Nigeria, out of which Sixteen Million are permanently resident and Four Million are Economic Migrants moving on seasonal basis.

In addition, they found out that there are Four Million Northerners living in Igbo Land, out of which Two Million are permanent residents and the remaining Two Million are Economic Migrants switching on seasonal basis. What is intriguing was that the entire Four Million Northerners living in Igbo land are uneducated menial laborers and petty traders viz watchmen, Cattle attendants in abattoirs, Cobblers etc.

Consternatingly, there was a single account of a Tiv Man, a Christian, from Benue who built a Petrol Station along Enugu bye-pass in Enugu State, however, on the day of commissioning the indigenes discovered that the Station belonged to a Northerner and insisted vehemently by interdicting its operations , that the said Station must be sold to an Igbo Indigene before it would be allowed to operate.

Today, throughout Nigeria, it is only in Igbo Land that no other Nigerian is allowed to gain admission into their Universities, Employment or Political appointments in their domains. Yet, in the North and the South West there are States that have appointed Igbos as Commissioners and Advisers eg Lagos, Kano, Yobe, Borno etc.

As big as the Onitsha International Market is, no other tribe is allowed from Yoruba land or the North to have even a corner shop, yet they are in all Markets across the North and South West without any hinderance.

Anyim Pius Anyim, is the only SGF in Nigerian History that has 100% Igbos as support Staff in his Office. Is he an SGF for Nigeria or Biafra?
Igbos should learn to tolerate others!!! And shut their bloody mouth, I vote they should get their Biafran country and leave our markets, Lands and all for us "the almajiris" we are damn tired of their imaturity and lack of respect for their leaders, elders and betters
wurd brother. We almajiris from the zoo are tired of them. My igbo gf don com bck shaa

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Rossikk(m): 4:10pm On Nov 12, 2015
Obiagu1:

Hmmm, funny question.
Well you have to tell me who Peter Obi was before 2003.
He's just one guy. You are talking of a wholesale replacement of the current Igbo ruling class with a new set of incorruptible politicians ready to forgo the massive oil wealth in the SS for a decades' long industrialization drive in the east. How is that gonna happen? What ideological foundation will power this revolution?
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Maxi112: 4:18pm On Nov 12, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:
We don't want the people of ijaws in Biafra... Send them out. They are expansionist.
Niger delta republic my foot.
sharps dey r more biafran than u are

2 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
I think you're overly optimistic, and seem not to be taking the character of these politicians into account. You actually think they will be patient enough to ignore the oil wealth to the south and concentrate on building an industrial economy? Also, tell us what oil and gas deposits have been discovered in the se in commercial quantities.

Ignorance, Pls do your homework well. The facts speak for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Maxi112: 4:20pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
Oh please... We KNOW the only reason Igbos want to remain with the ss is their oil and gas plus sea access. They will use their 10 to 1 population advantage to dominate the new govt and corner the resources. Everyone knows that.
is that ur problem?

1 Like

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Obiagu1(m): 4:21pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:
He's just one guy. You are talking of a wholesale replacement of the current Igbo ruling class with a new set of incorruptible politicians ready to forgo the massive oil wealth in the SS for a decades' long industrialization drive in the east. How is that gonna happen? What ideological foundation will power this revolution?

There are many new faces. Sullivan Chime was new too.

About politicians and corruption.
That's left for us to deal with.

A new Biafra would bring with it a new movement and a new ideology.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:22pm On Nov 12, 2015
Maxi112:
sharps dey r more biafran than u are
Who you wan deceive...?
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Maxi112: 4:31pm On Nov 12, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

Who you wan deceive...?
me one deceive u? U NO well. for ya information am from rivers state bayalsa was once in rivers state
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by frankdon(m): 4:33pm On Nov 12, 2015
This is why u will allow them to go!
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 12, 2015
Maxi112:
me one deceive u? U NO well. for ya information am from rivers state bayalsa was once in rivers state

And so the confession goes...
But wetyn come concern it with my matter....
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Maxi112: 4:37pm On Nov 12, 2015
NOBLEDANDY:

And so the confession goes...
But wetyn come concern it with my matter....
Abeg face front I no get ya time nw
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by MadCow1: 4:39pm On Nov 12, 2015
chosen04:
I just copied this comment by Asari Dokobo from his page in response to "bad blood" fellow denouncing Biafra but instead projecting Niger Delta Republic;

Excerpt:

Don Robert Omojesu i did not apply to join that fraud you call Niger Delta chat group you people included me and gave you the majority opinion of our people....NIGER DELTA IS BIAFRA.
Isaac Adaka Boro the doyen of our struggle posits that the Niger Delta is situated in the Bight Of Biafra... “The Niger Delta we shall consider is strictly the area occupied by the Ijaws, the aboriginal tribe of the Delta. It spans the coast of the BIGHT OF BIAFRA , from the Forcados River to the Opobo River upstream to the Niger tributaries of the Nun and Forcados Rivers." Twelve Days Revolution
The Willinks expanded the definition of the Niger Delta to include Ogonis
The government of the Nigerian state under Obasanjo made all Oil producing states NIGER DELTA UNDER THE NDDC ACT....This includes the Igbos bantustan states of Abia,Imo....Igbos of Rivers and Delta....Presently with the definition of Niger Delta as put forward by the fraudulent Nigerian state the Igbos are majority in the NIGER DELTA.
DON ROBERT OMOJESU...which Niger Delta are you talking about?
The Doyen of our struggle Isaac Adaka Boro stated unequivocally that NIGER DELTA IS BIAFRA....What a gadfly and upstart hiding in Nambia writing nonsense?...How are you going to exclude the Igbos of the'LEGAL' Niger Delta?....are you capable committing pogrom against them so as to exclude them from the NIGER DELTA?....We know who you are working for....just stop deceiving yourself this time around it is not possible for you people to cause division amongst the people BIAFRA.
BIAFRA IS A TSUNAMI IT CANNOT BE STOPPED....BIAFRA IS MORE IJAW,IBIBIO AND ORON THAN IGBO.

ASARI IS A MUSLIM PIG.. We Niger Deltans have zero regard for him. Please take him with you to Biafra.
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by lawrenceunaa: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
hammariise:
FORWARDED AS RECEIVED:

An informal Census was conducted by an Igbo Organization. The Group discovered that there are Twenty Million Igbos living in Northern Nigeria, out of which Sixteen Million are permanently resident and Four Million are Economic Migrants moving on seasonal basis.

In addition, they found out that there are Four Million Northerners living in Igbo Land, out of which Two Million are permanent residents and the remaining Two Million are Economic Migrants switching on seasonal basis. What is intriguing was that the entire Four Million Northerners living in Igbo land are uneducated menial laborers and petty traders viz watchmen, Cattle attendants in abattoirs, Cobblers etc.

Consternatingly, there was a single account of a Tiv Man, a Christian, from Benue who built a Petrol Station along Enugu bye-pass in Enugu State, however, on the day of commissioning the indigenes discovered that the Station belonged to a Northerner and insisted vehemently by interdicting its operations , that the said Station must be sold to an Igbo Indigene before it would be allowed to operate.

Today, throughout Nigeria, it is only in Igbo Land that no other Nigerian is allowed to gain admission into their Universities, Employment or Political appointments in their domains. Yet, in the North and the South West there are States that have appointed Igbos as Commissioners and Advisers eg Lagos, Kano, Yobe, Borno etc.

As big as the Onitsha International Market is, no other tribe is allowed from Yoruba land or the North to have even a corner shop, yet they are in all Markets across the North and South West without any hinderance.

Anyim Pius Anyim, is the only SGF in Nigerian History that has 100% Igbos as support Staff in his Office. Is he an SGF for Nigeria or Biafra?
Igbos should learn to tolerate others!!! And shut their bloody mouth, I vote they should get their Biafran country and leave our markets, Lands and all for us "the almajiris" we are damn tired of their imaturity and lack of respect for their leaders, elders and betters
sharap Igbo universities use quota system and even with that this northern illiterates still wouldn't beat cutoff.
An Igbo man knows fully well that Hausa don't build but a hut in Igbo land so y would say the forced the Hausa to sale his fuel statio --where is thy source.

Igbos are more accommodating than any tribe in Nigeria, everybody minds oneys own business
Igbo hawk gala in lagos , Yoruba and Hausa girls hawk dogoyaro and other concoction yet no body attacks them, suya man sales all round aba and SE , herdsmen attack farmlands and when issues escalate we don't brag about being their host unlike our sophisticated illiterates from the waste side.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 12, 2015
Maxi112:
Abeg face front I no get ya time nw

You are very stupid if you donno...
You drew my attention here yet you ain't making a point.
Don't mention me if you don't know your stand.
Re: Biafra Is More Ijaw, Ibibio,oron Etc Than Igbo....asari Dokubo by ezeagu(m): 4:44pm On Nov 12, 2015
Rossikk:

All these your questions are pointless, you useless British made country is falling back to its original pieces and there's little you can do about it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Declare Herdsmen Terrorists, SERAP Urges UN Security Council / Bukola Saraki Engages Young Professionals On Key Issues In Nigeria / Court Orders National Assembly To Halt Edo Assembly Takeover Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.