Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,114 members, 7,814,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:09 PM

Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke (74061 Views)

Photos Of Diezani Allison-Madueke's $153Million Estate In Yenagoa / Diezani Allison-Madueke On Her Hospital Bed In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
smuth:

[size=13pt]How do you expect Intelligent Nigerians to believe a Mallam that keeps changing the figures from 49billion to 10billion and 20billion then 9billion and now to 1.4billion? Abeg is this Mallam confused? Only fools will believe a confused man...ask yourself this question: if PWC with there report now came up with 1.9billion missing which Deizani admitted was due to some descripancies which we all know is common in accounting whether in private or government...where did that Mallam get that bugos figure of 49billion initially? Why would an Intelligent person take this man seriously? There is definitely no smoke without fire...it is clear he is all out to smear the name of Deizani and Jonathan, but that same Allah that he calls will strick him soon for blasphemy. [/size]

You are fantastic at decieving people. This is not about just Emir Sanusi but the PWC Report that proved Emir Sanusi was right.

I repeat, the PWC proved that Emir Sanusi was right. NNPC is not denying that about $20 Billion was not remitted to the Federation account.

If you like, continue spreading false information to support an evil doneto this nation. Let your conscience be the judge.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
smuth:

When i saw this post on front page i quickly left my food to read and expect Mallam Sanusi to publish proof for us all to see, but no na story story this aboki come tell us, abi mallam no sabi simple English again? Deizani boldly challenged you and all the gays accusing her of stealing to come out with a proof yet na question you come to ask again...Mallam were is the proof, gays were is the proof #shouting.... Without proof please shut your aboki mouth and let us hear word. Kettle calling pot black. How do you idiots expect her to go to jail without presenting a single proof to prosecute her?

What proof do you want? GEJ, Iweala and Diezani brought PWC to Audit NNPC and they discovered that about $20 Billion was not remitted to the federation.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Chubhie: 8:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
Wallade:

You really think Diezani is winning the war? I think she is loosing it and loosing her life as well. She is paying with her dear life, I just hope she will not go to the grave with all the ill-gotten wealth of the nation.
She may have lost some battles. Forget about her classical ill faking. That lady would live to see a thousand years. In Nigeria, we seem given to emotional bragados than evidence based reportage. This same woman has come out countless times to refute such allegations and asked anyone to step forward with pictorial or video evidence with 20Billion dollars.

SLS already made enemies en route to his current throne. Diezani could wish to exploit that and turn up some heat on SLS or bribe some journalist to keep writing about his new bride to unsettle him. My money is on Diezani to win the war against SLS.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
ALISMILE:
we re not talkin about one fooolish looter! We re talkin one of themosst clever criminal who cleverly planned and pinned each and evry embezzlement on its own contract tag! Read d pwc report and u ll inflated and exaggerated contracts and approvals!

Are you minding them. My problem is not with people like him but the millions of Nigerians who have access to the internet but can not read the full report or articles that analysed the report.

Many of them, even after the articles on this thread, can not read the articles to know that PWC report proved that NNPC diverted about $20 Billion from our Oil revenue.

Nigerians deserve the leaders they have.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Optionalx: 8:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Heromaniaa:
National interest is above personal interest. Some wailers keep portraying Jonathan as a saint. But facts are emerging that he was as vindictive as a loser. someone failed a reelection bid and accepted failure and he is celebrated as a hero. smh.

where are facts abeg. please show us, everything they una hand now. undecided
the court, the police/efcc, the evidence,exhibit etc make una show us nah.

if there is evidence prosecute these guys and spare us this media shenanigans.

i wont join the bandwagon to destroy a man because he/she is down.
No one knows tomorrow, power is transient.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Chubhie:
She may have lost some battles. Forget about her classical ill faking. That lady would live to see a thousand years. In Nigeria, we seem given to emotional bragados than evidence based reportage. This same woman has come out countless times to refute such allegations and asked anyone to step forward with pictorial or video evidence with 20Billion dollars.

SLS already made enemies en route to his current throne. Diezani could wish to exploit that and turn up some heat on SLS or bribe some journalist to keep writing about his new bride to unsettle him. My money is on Diezani to win the war against SLS.

The PWC report released by GEJ, Diezani and Iweala proved $20 Billion was diverted from the Nations revenue without proper procedure. What other proof do you want?

Even when the thieves brought a witness that testified the thieves stole, you people are still asking for proof.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:33pm On Nov 15, 2015
lookandlaff:
I find it hard to beleive that $20b was missing, Sanusi displayed ignorance of the workings of the Oil industry by making that statement. How much is our total revenue from Crude that $20B can go missing in one year? Total sales of crude in a year at it's peak was about $70B, assuming zero cost of production (which we know is not the case) and profit sharing of 50% with the JV partners, the most that would accrue to govt coffers is $35B. How can $20B go missing out of $35B and you won't know from the onset especially when you require more than half of that for your budget?

Last years budget was N4Trillion, roughly $20B, we are seeing the effect of a drop in Govt revenues, can you imagine the effect of taking the federal Govt's total spending in a year out of the economy? The figure is so ludicrous, I am shocked a man of Sanusi's pedigree did not stop for a second to think and that he continues to maintain his stand. I can understand of he says $1B, $2B, maybe even $5b but Alhaji you can't steal $20B from crude oil royalties of $35B, even the taxi driver and vulcanizer will know something is up!!!

That said I do believe there were infractions and clearly Diezani has a case to answer in other areas.

I am shocked after PWC proved that $20 Billion was diverted from the Nation's revenue, you can still write such a thing above.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
lookandlaff:
I find it hard to beleive that $20b was missing, Sanusi displayed ignorance of the workings of the Oil industry by making that statement. How much is our total revenue from Crude that $20B can go missing in one year? Total sales of crude in a year at it's peak was about $70B, assuming zero cost of production (which we know is not the case) and profit sharing of 50% with the JV partners, the most that would accrue to govt coffers is $35B. How can $20B go missing out of $35B and you won't know from the onset especially when you require more than half of that for your budget?

Last years budget was N4Trillion, roughly $20B, we are seeing the effect of a drop in Govt revenues, can you imagine the effect of taking the federal Govt's total spending in a year out of the economy? The figure is so ludicrous, I am shocked a man of Sanusi's pedigree did not stop for a second to think and that he continues to maintain his stand. I can understand of he says $1B, $2B, maybe even $5b but Alhaji you can't steal $20B from crude oil royalties of $35B, even the taxi driver and vulcanizer will know something is up!!!

That said I do believe there were infractions and clearly Diezani has a case to answer in other areas.

If find it hard to believe, after articles like the one below was released, you can still write such a thing. At least, read the head line of the article.

PwC's audit report supports many of Sanusi's allegations.

The auditors found that the total gross revenues generated from the federal government of Nigeria crude oil liftings was $69.34bn from January 2012 to July 2013.

The total cash remitted into the government's accounts in relation to crude oil lifting was $50.81bn, leaving $18.53bn unaccounted for.

The report raised serious questions about the level of transparency and corporate structure of the national oil company.

http://www.internationalaccountingbulletin.com/news/pwc-forensic-report-on-oil-revenues-unveils-nigerias-demons-4570423
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Commandoabdul(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
[quote author=Heromaniaa post=40036610]National interest is above personal interest. Some wailers keep portraying Jonathan as a saint. But facts are emerging that he was as vindictive as a loser. someone failed a reelection bid and accepted failure and he is celebrated as a hero. smh. I wonder oo

2 Likes

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by clintino700(m): 8:42pm On Nov 15, 2015
What do u mean by accepting failure??
Note: He accepted defeat which is something rare in our world today...#Bravery
Heromaniaa:
National interest is above personal interest. Some wailers keep portraying Jonathan as a saint. But facts are emerging that he was as vindictive as a loser. someone failed a reelection bid and accepted failure and he is celebrated as a hero. smh.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:44pm On Nov 15, 2015
[b]Pat Utomi once said, "Nigerians will not be fools forever."

Nigerians wake up and stop letting these criminals deceive and loot you mercilessly.

What could be more foolish than Thieves bringing a Witness and the Witness confirmed that the thieves stole money. Yet, you guys are still asking for proof.

Read now, at least, read the headline of the Articles.

The auditors found that the total gross revenues generated from the Federal government of Nigeria crude oil liftings was $69.34bn from January 2012 to July 2013.

The total cash remitted into the government's accounts in relation to crude oil lifting was $50.81bn, leaving $18.53bn unaccounted for.

The report raised serious questions about the level of transparency and corporate structure of the national oil company.

http://www.internationalaccountingbulletin.com/news/pwc-forensic-report-on-oil-revenues-unveils-nigerias-demons-4570423

Prove Pat Utomi right and don't be fools forever.
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by babestella: 8:56pm On Nov 15, 2015
haqueurate:
Its because this woman has not bn prosecuted, she has time to spread false news to swindle public opinion towards her thefts
Dele momodu the paid journalist is trying to be her mouth piece with his all expenses paid new magazine abi
Whe hv seen her made up cancer outlook, whats new even ann idibias own looks more realistic
madam just return our money we dont give a hoot abt your beefs with the king angry

And what stops anyone from prosecuting her. Till date, no charge has been brought against her and you still think Sanusi has any substance in his allegations. Deziani might have made serious money from oil deals, that doesn't mean she stole the money. if someone told me she used her position to enrich herself by earning commissions from oil sale, then that might be a case for the legal authorities to decide. In the absence of that, I presume she is innocent until she is tried and convicted. Until then, the emir of kano is talking trash.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by ALISMILE(m): 8:57pm On Nov 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Really...granted she's a criminal; what then can be said about the likes of Tinubu, Fashola Ameachi etc?? Were you not one of those shouting that no one has a case to prove against them. Where is your case against Dieziani...don't crucify one criminal and praise others
May God rid this country off pple like u! Amen! Create a thread about Tinubu, Fashola and Ameachi then we can discuss their own crimes! But for now dis thread is about anoda criminal and we don't need derailers like u trying to tell us to forget about it!

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 8:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
Optionalx:

where are facts abeg. please show us, everything they una hand now. undecided
the court, the police/efcc, the evidence,exhibit etc make una show us nah.

if there is evidence prosecute these guys and spare us this media shenanigans.

i wont join the bandwagon to destroy a man because he/she is down.
No one knows tomorrow, power is transient.

What is media Shenanigans? The Thieves (GEJ, Iweala, Diezani) brought the PWC to audit NNPC. That is PWC is the Witness of the Thieves.

PWC proved that about $20 Billion was diverted from our Oil revenue. The Witness said the Thieves stole.

So what is destroy a man?

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
babestella:

And what stops anyone from prosecuting her. Till date, no charge has been brought against her and you still think Sanusi has any substance in his allegations. Deziani might have made serious money from oil deals, that doesn't mean she stole the money. if someone told me she used her position to enrich herself by earning commissions from oil sale, then that might be a case for the legal authorities to decide. In the absence of that, I presume she is innocent until she is tried and convicted. Until then, the emir of kano is talking trash.

They, Diezani, GEJ and Iweala brought PWC and PWC proved money was diverted and Sanusi was right. Why do you need a charge again?

No wonder Diezani can still lie until today. She knows majority of Nigerians do not care they were looted mercilessly.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Chubhie: 9:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

The PWC report released by GEJ, Diezani and Iweala proved $20 Billion was diverted from the Nations revenue without proper procedure. What other proof do you want.

Even when the thieves brought a witness that testified the thieves stole, you people are still asking for proof.
You should be asking questions why APC which blew the alarm as an opposition and now in power is yet to initiate moves and chase to the case to a logical conclusion.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
MossLuv:
Why i will believe Emir sanusi is the fact that the figure he mention in his allegation is never consistence: $40b to $20b to $11b and now $6b wich one do we believe? Sanusi surposed to be traditional ruler and not politician

[b]Pat Utomi once said, "Nigerians will not be fools forever."

Nigerians wake up and stop letting these criminals deceive and loot you mercilessly.

What could be more foolish than Thieves bringing a Witness and the Witness confirmed that the thieves stole money. Yet, you guys are still asking for proof.

Read now, at least, read the headline of the Articles.

The auditors found that the total gross revenues generated from the Federal government of Nigeria crude oil liftings was $69.34bn from January 2012 to July 2013.

Prove Pat Utomi right and don't be fools forever.
[/b]
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
Chubhie:
You should be asking questions why APC which blew the alarm as an opposition and now in power is yet to initiate moves and chase to the case to a logical conclusion.

I am not talking about Prosecuting Diezani. I am asking you why after the PWC report, you are acting as if Emir Sanusi did not say the truth. The star witness of GEJ and co. proved Emir Sanusi said the truth.

Why do you still need APC? The truth sets us free.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Ngutor(m): 9:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
chukwudi44:
Sanusi how much exactly is missing? Yoy started with $49billion,came down to $10billion and went up again to $20billion and now again you are telling us $6billion? Are northern emirs usually this stupid and confused?
Sadly sir, the question you asked about northern emirs is over ripe for you. If you/your interests will give you a break to read and comprehend, you will have an understanding that will set you free from the bondage of political delinquency. People look up to you, maybe your ilk, but strive to help them with accurate information. PLEASE endeavor to read properly, but must importantly, understand an issue before you offer a critique. Be guided by knowledge not emotion, be led by intellect not fingers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by obailala(m): 9:22pm On Nov 15, 2015
smuth:

[size=13pt]How do you expect Intelligent Nigerians to believe a Mallam that keeps changing the figures from 49billion to 10billion and 20billion then 9billion and now to 1.4billion? Abeg is this Mallam confused? Only fools will believe a confused man...ask yourself this question: if PWC with there report now came up with 1.9billion missing which Deizani admitted was due to some descripancies which we all know is common in accounting whether in private or government...where did that Mallam get that bugos figure of 49billion initially? Why would an Intelligent person take this man seriously? There is definitely no smoke without fire...it is clear he is all out to smear the name of Deizani and Jonathan, but that same Allah that he calls will strick him soon for blasphemy. [/size]
Stop being clever by half, pause for a second of your life and stop viewing everyy issue from the angle of politics/ethnicity /emotions. There is a reason the figures changed and even primary school pupil understands the explanation but I'm sure you wouldn't still understand even if it is explained to you a thousand times.

There was no way any man could say exactly how much was missing (if any) especially when NNPC refused to cooperate with the CBN. With information available to the CBN, SLS declared a shortfall of $50bn. After public outcry over the allegation, the uncooperative NNPC finally releases some more receipts explaining that ~$40bn was their operating expenses. And then the unaccounted figure was reduced to $10bn (even NOI agreed to this figure and even claimed it was actually $10.8bn).

After further scrutiny of the extra receipts produced by NNPC, SLS declared that the actual amount was even meant to be $20bn. That was how the figure arrived at $20bn; even though NNPC claimed ~$10bn was spent on a nonexistent kerosene subsidy.

External auditors were brought in to audit NNPC accounts, the NNPC and then FG refused to open their books to the auditors thereby rendering the last audit useless. Up till date, no one really knows how much is unaccounted for or how much is missing in the NNPC.

I'm sure with the simple explanation above, you will still return to blame SLS for not sticking to a figure or for not being able to calculate mathematics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Chubhie: 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

I am not talking about Prosecuting Diezani. I am asking you why after the PWC report, you are acting as if Emir Sanusi did not say the truth. The star witness of GEJ and co. proved Emir Sanusi said the truth.

I wonder why SLS was not sued for exaggerating figures and eroding investors confidence. What does that tell about SLS? He's not so good with figures? How would a CBN governor go live on national and international TV and hurt the economy without following the right channel and getting his figures right? Do you think its in national interest and not chasing personal vendetta?
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Forwetinnah: 9:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
ALISMILE:
May God rid this country off pple like u! Amen! Create a thread about Tinubu, Fashola and Ameachi then we can discuss their own crimes! But for now dis thread is about anoda criminal and we don't need derailers like u trying to tell us to forget about it!

Are you sane at all? Where in my post did I say anything like 'forget about it"? I see you have comprehension problems...while your mallam is chasing Diezani, the likes of Fashola who dug one borehole for half a million dollars or Ameachi who erroneously paid $757 million of Rivers money into a personal account are being rewarded with Ministerial positions and all you can think of is opening a discussion thread? Who has time for such nonsense? Tell your mallam to hang ALL, not some of the thieves but seeing that he's one of them, I don't see that happening. Right now Tinubu is neck deep in the Remita saga concerning the TSA...a criminal of international standards and you APC lot are here chasing shadows. I can't be the problem of this nation, hypocrites like you are
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by obailala(m): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Chubhie:
I wonder why SLS was not sued for exaggerating figures and eroding investors confidence. What does that tell about SLS? He's not so good with figures? How would a CBN governor go live on national and international TV and hurt the economy without following the right channel and getting his figures right? Do you think its in national interest and not chasing personal vendetta?
The audit has not been completed yet, the subsidiary of nnpc which controls the largest funds has not been audited yet; NPDC refused to open their books to the auditors for reasons best known to them. So until the audit is done and complete, you cant blame SLS for not being an omniscient god.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
Chubhie:

Go and read the article and stop playing kpankpangolo here. How can after the proof that NNPC diverted money from the Nation, you are angry that Emir Sanusi cried out that they stole Nigerian money.

Imagine this scenario. Someone came to you and told you that he saw someone steal ten thousand naira from your bag. When you found out the person who stole five thousand, you ask the police to arrest the man that reported because he did not know exactly how much the other person stole from you.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Forwetinnah: 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Since Sanusi was a whistle blower. ..i guess Melaye is now on the trumpet!! With N60billion gone right under Oga integrity's watch. The deceit you lot bask in
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:36pm On Nov 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Are you sane at all? Where in my post did I say anything like 'forget about it"? I see you have comprehension problems...while your mallam is chasing Diezani, the likes of Fashola who dug one borehole for half a million dollars or Ameachi who erroneously paid $757 million of Rivers money into a personal account are being rewarded with Ministerial positions and all you can think of is opening a discussion thread? Who has time for such nonsense? Tell your mallam to hang ALL, not some of the thieves but seeing that he's one of them, I don't see that happening. Right now Tinubu is neck deep in the Remita saga concerning the TSA...a criminal of international standards and you APC lot are here chasing shadows. I can't be the problem of this nation, hypocrites like you are

Why bring Fashola and Amaechi into the talk. Are you saying we can not complain about Diezani until we complain about Fashola and Amaechi? What did you want to achieve by bringing them into the discussion?

Do you want Emir Sanusi to chase Fashola? Emir Sanusi will chase those who doverted money that was supposed to be paid to the CBN.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by olabode100: 9:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Chubhie:
he was not consistent with figure so that nnpc can come out! With their hidden figures and behold when they(nnpc) saw the bogus 50 dolls he mentioned,they came out with their hidden figure and the truth of SLS came to pass.so SLS knew what he was doing ,he wanted nnpc t come out with their hidden figures.I thinkthe money is actually ~20 dolls.

1 Like

Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Forwetinnah: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Go and read the article and stop playing kpankpangolo here. How can after the proof that NNPC diverted money from the Nation, you are angry that Emir Sanusi cried out that they stole Nigerian money.

Imagine this scenario. Someone came to you and told you that he saw someone steal ten thousand naira from your bag. When you found out the person who stole five thousand, you ask the police to arrest the man that reported because he did not know exactly how much the other person stole from you.

...yet you have proof that Dieziani stole what SLS said she did. Anyways like she said...where's your proof?
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by Forwetinnah: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
TheGoodJoe:

Why bring Fashola and Amaechi into the talk. Are you saying we can not complain about Diezani until we complain about Fashola and Amaechi? What did you want to achieve by bringing them into the discussion?

Do you want Emir Sanusi to chase Fashola? Emir Sanusi will chase those who doverted money that was supposed to be paid to the CBN.

Yes..you cannot complain about Dieziani if the likes of Fash and Tinubu etc will be left out! Capech? Line up ALL the criminals...what's the use keeping the chronic ones to continue stealing yet you claim to be the change Nigeria needs or that you're fighting corruption? All hogwash!!
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by BABANGBALI: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
na diezani dey lie jo,those who think say na diezani dey lie,say hi,those who think say na sanusi dey lie say nay,the hiiis have it
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:05pm On Nov 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

Since Sanusi was a whistle blower. ..i guess Melaye is now on the trumpet!! With N60billion gone right under Oga integrity's watch. The deceit you lot bask in

Are you serious? Which deceit? What concerns Melaye in this talk? Download the report and read how much people stole from you and your country.

Wake up.
Re: Emir Sanusi Replies Diezani Allison-Madueke by TheGoodJoe(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
Forwetinnah:

...yet you have proof that Dieziani stole what SLS said she did. Anyways like she said...where's your proof?

You can see the ignorance I am talking about? He is asking for Proof after Diezani and Goodluck showed proof that money was diverted from our revenue.

Just imagine. Diezani and GEJ provided the PWC that proved they diverted money.

You are angry at someone for reporting to you that someone stole your money. I clap for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Aliu Sabiu, Katsina Speaker Snubs Woman’s Handshake (Photos) / Patience Jonathan’s Aridolf Resort Wellness & Spa Yenagoa (Pics) / Did El-Rufai And His Deputy, Bantex Slap Each Other? Here Is The Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.