Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,809 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:46 PM

How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy (14122 Views)

The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / DAYO'S ANGEL( Love, Lust And Betrayal) / A Teenage Girl's Diary by Ayodeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by Tczar(m): 9:26am On Nov 17, 2015
Interestin...
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by Ndukings92(m): 5:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
Guy i have come to stay o, keep it coming.
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by krimes: 7:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
It was Saturday and David refused to go to work. He didn't even go to Ifeoma's house. He sat outside, staring into space, still saddened by the insults of yesterday. He was totally unaware as Nkechi walked up to him.
"David", she whispered.
He turned to her, then looked away. What did she want? Hadn't she insulted him enough? Even though he was filled with hatred, her presence still affected him.
"Can I talk to you?"
"Wetin you want?"
"I want to say sorry for yesterday", she whispered softly.
David couldn't believe his ears. It was not just her words but also the tone. She was indeed sorry! He melted. But his face remained cold.
"I didn't mean to insult you", She continued. "I'm sorry."
David remained silent. Then Nkechi surprised him by sitting on the floor beside him.
"Things are just not good at home", She whispered. "I'm scared."
David totally melted. He knew it. Something had been troubling her. That was why she had been acting up. Well, he was her man even though she didn't want him yet. He would save her. Whatever it was, he would help her.
"WAEC is close. I have big problems and my dad said he doesn't have money. That's why you saw me with that man. He promised to help. I'm not doing anything with him. I just need his money."
"You need money and you no tell me?" David finally said.
Nkechi gave him a very sad look. "You don't understand. I need big money. You can't even help me. I need to sort my WAEC. 9 subjects. 5,000 per subject. I can't fail WAEC."
David was taken aback. That sounded like a lot.
"I need 45K. That's too much. I didn't know how to get it."
David seemed so sad. That was more than he had ever seen in his entire life. So this was exactly why he was below her. He clearly couldn't afford her. If he couldn't give her 45,000 then he couldn't make her his.
"The man nko? Him give you?" he asked softly.
"Not yet. He keeps promising. He said he has to sex me first", she moaned sadly. "I can't sex him. No man has ever sexed me." She turned away to not betray that lie. Nkechi had been laid more times than she could count. Infact, for big boys, she was a very easy lay.
David was easily fooled. He couldn't believe his ears. His angel was still a Virgin, ripe and waiting for him. In that moment of foolishness he blurted out, "I go give you."
"What?" Nkechi seemed shocked. That was totally unexpected.
"Just give me one week. I go give you."
"Why?"
"Because you be my baby. I go do anything for you."
"But where will you get such money?"
"No worry", he said confidently. "I just need one thing. If I give you, you go gree be my baby?"
This is clearly not going according to plan, Nkechi thought. She had merely meant to frustrate and discourage him. Now this poor, dirty boy was offering her 45,000 to sleep with him. She did not really need the money. She had never seen nor dreamt of 45,000 and she was sure the boy had never seen such either. Now she had a decision to make, to play along or come clean. She thought fast. If she came clean, the boy would persist in his chase. If she played along, what if the boy brought the money? Should she take it and let the boy have her once? The thought disgusted her. The boy was dirty. How could she lower her standards? But then there was no way the boy could get 45,000. Best to play along. Then when he failed, she would finally get rid of him. She was sure she would fail.
"If you give me", she said with fake sincerity, "I'll give you myself body and soul. Any time you need me."
David felt his heart explode. His wish would finally come true. At that moment he swore that come rain, come shine, he would give her the money.
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by krimes: 7:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
Nothing can spur a foolish man on like the desire for a woman. His lust for Nkechi made David hustle so much the following week. But it was not to be easy. Things were simply terrible. There was no work. By Thursday, two days before the week was up, he had on 4,000 in his possession. He had denied himself life to save up, spending less and barely eating all to satisfy that devil between his legs. He became sadder than ever as hope dimmed.
But being a smart boy, always ready to grab any opportunity that came by, he quickly recognized one…
On Thursday morning, a public holiday, he was washing madam’s SUV when she drove in. she parked the Camry. David looked and saw her open the glove compartment and extract rolls of 1,000 naira notes. She closed the compartment, put the money in her bag and stepped down.
“David, why the sad look? Wetin happen?”
David put on his saddest face. “Madam, nah nothing.”
“No, it can’t be nothing. Tell me.”
“No worry, Ma. Nah nothing.”
Ifeoma shrugged. “Okay, if you say so. Please clean the inside of this one. It’s dirty.”
“Yes Ma.”
Later as David cleaned the inside, he thought about madam’s concern. Maybe it could work. Maybe she could help him. She had been good and generous. She was rich too. 45,000 was peanuts to her.
He turned out the keys in the glove compartment. Those were the spare keys to the house that madam kept there for safety. He cleaned the glove compartment, put back the car particulars first then the spare keys. He was done. He took a deep breath and headed to the house.
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by krimes: 8:02pm On Nov 17, 2015
The moment he asked her, he realized he had made a mistake. Madam was clearly not in a good mood. Something had happened to change her mood. First, when he walked in, she had been on the phone screaming angrily at someone over money. Now she was nearly screaming at him.
“You people always think that my money is an ocean. That’s why everyone wants money from me. Is it because I give? Am I a bank? Give me, give me, every time. Well, I don’t have money! 50,000 naira!! How can you ask me for that amount of money? Did you not know that your house rent was expiring since? What happened to all the money I’ve been giving you? You spent it all and just assumed I will dash you 50,000? Just like that?!”
“But madam, I go pay back. I go work free for 3 months.”
“Nonsense. I’ve told you, I don’t have money. Now get out before I fire you this very minute. And don’t ever ask me for money again!”
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by krimes: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
David walked home totally damaged. He couldn’t believe what had just happened. The woman he always thought was so nice, so generous, so grateful what he did for her, had suddenly turned hostile. It was hard to imagine. She was no longer his good big sister. Infact she had treated him like other people had always treated him – with disdain. She hated him. She was his last hope and now she had abandoned him.
If only David was wise, he would have known or thought that something had happened to upset Ifeoma moments before he approached her. That she didn’t hate him. She had only been feeling vulnerable at that moment and was protecting herself. The truth was that later, Ifeoma would regret lashing out at him. But David didn’t think of all that. All he thought was that Ifeoma had denied him the chance of a glorious love affair with Nkechi. She had become the enemy, the stumbling block to his progress.
David neither worked nor ate for the rest of the day. He locked himself up in his room and thought of what to do. He analysed his situation carefully. He must have Nkechi even if it meant doing something terrible. Thoughts of her had darkened his mind. He realized that he must do something fast.
He was going to commit a crime.

1 Like

Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by krimes: 10:01pm On Nov 17, 2015
David went to work at Ifeoma’s house the next morning. He cleaned the cars like always. But he took his time. By the time madam and her daughter came out to leave, he was cleaning the Camry.
“Madam, good morning.”
“Good morning.”
Diana mumbled something that could have been a greeting but no one heard. They made for the SUV. David approached.
“Madam…”
Ifeoma turned to him.
“Madam, I want say sorry for yesterday”, he began. “I no mean vex you. I just no get any person wey I fit tell my problem.”
Ifeoma raised her brow.
Abeg ma, forgive me. I dey thank God every day say I dey work for you. Abeg no sack me.”
Ifeoma gave him a half smile. But inwardly she was very pleased. David had a good heart. “Don’t worry, I’m not sacking you.”
“God bless you, Ma.”
“You too.”
As she drove off moments later, a feeling of guilt washed over Ifeoma. Maybe she had not treated David as good as she could have.
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by krimes: 10:34pm On Nov 17, 2015
David waited five minutes after they had gone then went for the Camry. He opened the glove compartment and took the spare house keys. As he moved towards the house entrance there was only one thought in his mind…
He was going to steal from the woman.

1 Like

Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by krimes: 11:13pm On Nov 17, 2015
To be continued. The story ends tomorrow.
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by davspog2(m): 11:30pm On Nov 17, 2015
Ends tomorrow ke? Is there no way we can elongate the story! Just when the plot, the characters are gelling!!!
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by krimes: 9:40am On Nov 18, 2015
davspog2:
Ends tomorrow ke? Is there no way we can elongate the story! Just when the plot, the characters are gelling!!!

I wish it was possible but we are at the peak of the story. Elongating would be pointless. It was just meant to be a short story.
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by TopeQs: 9:41am On Nov 18, 2015
I was here
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by krimes: 9:42am On Nov 18, 2015
PART 7: CRIME AND PUNISHMENT.

David had never gone beyond the sitting room but he was sure he could find his way around. All he needed was to get to ifeoma’s bedroom. He was absolutely certain he would find cash there. If not, he would take jewelleries. Madam had quite a lot.

He felt no regret as he searched for her room. He knew this would be his last time here but the rewards of having Nkechi far outweighed the crime. That madam had been good to him meant nothing anymore.

He found the room upstairs. First he opened the dressing drawers. No cash in them. He searched the bedside drawers and found nothing. He then proceeded to the large wardrobe. Sure he would find money there, he opened them and dived in…

“David!!!”

The shout froze him. His heart went wild with fear. It was clearly unexpected. He had been caught.

“What are you doing in my room?!”Ifeoma stood there at the door, a wad of money in her hand. She was shocked at the sight before her.

David stood very still. His brain had gone AWOL.

“So all the apology was so you could steal from me? I helped you. I fed you. I paid you. So this is how you repay me? By robbing me?!”

David’s mind was racing. It was the end for him.

“Why? And I only came back to give you the 50,000 you asked for.”

The last information brought him back to his senses. At that point he knew he had done something terrible. “Madam, abeg. No be so. Nah the devil cause am. Abeg ma.”

“Devil? Well the devil has destroyed you. You are finished! You’re a criminal and you must pay for this!”

In a flash Ifeoma remembered that horrible night…the last words of her husband…the sound of gunshots minutes later…the sight of his bloodied body and hour later. No. criminals should never go free.

She searched her bag and pulled out her phone.

“Madam, abeg”, David pleaded, kneeling.

She was dialling fast, tears running down her face.

“Madam, I take God beg you…”

“Commissioner”, Nkechi started, “Good morning Sir…”

“Madam, no!”

David lost all sense of reasoning. Prison flashed through his mind. It was not the prospect of being locked up that feared him but the thought of losing Nkechi forever. It all happened so fast…

He rushed at Ifeoma, struggling with the phone…

SOURCE: http://naijamurders..com.ng/2015/11/how-lust-for-teenage-girl-ruined-life_18.html
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by krimes: 9:44am On Nov 18, 2015
They both lost control…the phone flew off…money scattered all over…handbag fell…and Ifeoma lost her balance…the sound of glass shattering filled the room as her head hit the dressing mirror. All David was aware of was blood splashing against him as a shard of glass embedded itself into ifeoma’s throat, cutting through her windpipe. She struggled for breath. It didn’t last long…

Ifeoma was dead.

David panicked. He held her, trying to revive her. He cried and called out to her. She was gone. He mourned for a moment. But his dark mind took over as Nkechi flashed through his brain. It would not be long before the commissioner sent a team to investigate. He needed to escape. He needed to see Nkechi again. He started picking the scattered money. Then he saw the handbag. Opening it, he hit a jackpot.

Bundles of money. Not less than 500,000 naira. He was rich! He would finally live his dream. With such wealth, he could buy Nkechi’s love. They would run away and live in Lagos. He would open a business and she would complete her education. They would be happy. The thought of being with Nkechi overshadowed his remorse for the crime he had just committed. Such was the power of his lust and obsession.

So he took the money, stuffed it into his pockets. He grabbed a cloth from the wardrobe and cleaned off the blood on his body. There were splashes on his clothes but they were not much.

He made his escape.
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by krimes: 9:45am On Nov 18, 2015
As David ran out of the compound, he failed to notice Diana seated quietly in the car waiting for mommy. Diana knew something was terribly wrong. She watched him as he made his hurried exit. Moments later, after waiting for mommy, she went inside…
The sound of her screaming filled the entire house.
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by Hardethaewoh(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2015
Jeeeeeezoorsss
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by Tczar(m): 11:31am On Nov 18, 2015
What now?
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by krimes: 12:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
David reached home breathless. He made sure no one was loitering in the compound before he sneaked into his room. Fast he removed his bloody clothes then cleaned himself. Next he went to take a shower. Only after that did he relax a bit. He shook with fear and anxiety as he went to search for Nkechi.
It was Friday and he knew she never went to school on Fridays. He had never been to their house but now there was not a moment to waste. He needed to take her away immediately. His heart was almost exploding as he knocked on their door.
“Yes?” Came her voice from within. Moments later she opened the curtain.
“Baby”, he whispered, his voice choking with a mix of complex emotions.
Nkechi was surprised to see him. She looked back in the house then stepped out.
“Why are you here? My mum is still around”, she whispered.
“I no fit wait”, he breathed, “I don get money.”
Nkechi stared at him in disbelief for a moment. “Wait for me in your room.” She disappeared back inside.
David went to his room, shaking. He would finally get his reward. He had totally lost his mind because of her. At that moment, ifeoma’s dead body was not in his mind. All he cared for was Nkechi’s flesh. To make love to her was the ultimate desire.
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by krimes: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
Soon she knocked. He let her in and quickly bolted the door.
“Why are you locking the door?” She asked, alarmed.
David held her. “baby, my love, I want dey alone with you for this world.”
“Is this what you called me for? Please leave me alone.” She pushed him off.
“Baby, I get money. I go give you anything.”
“Which money?”
David quickly pulled out the bundles. Nkechi was stunned as she stared at money she had never seen before.
“Baby, make we run go Lagos. I go care for you. I go love you. I go marry you.”
“Love? Marry? Where did you get this money?”
David fidgeted. He looked away. “E no matter. Wetin matter be say I do am for you.”
“For me? Did you steal?”
“Baby, I love you. Make we just run away.”
For all her mischief and her waywardness, Nkechi was still too innocent to condone crime. The thought of how he got the money instantly scared her.
“You stole the money, abi?”
He looked away, guilty. If only she knew what he had done for her. He loved her and had killed for her.
“No. I’m not touching that money.”
She made for the door. He grabbed her. “Baby, abeg. I love you.”
“Love? I don’t love you. I never will. I won’t run away with you. Dirty pig. Useless thief. Idiot. I will not talk to a thief. A common criminal. Leave me alone before I shout. You know what they do to thieves? They burn them.”
The words stung him. All his efforts were in vain. He had killed an innocent woman for her. He had become a criminal for her and this was what he got in return. Threats and insults.
He grabbed her tighter and flung her to the bed. Before she could scream, he had dropped the money and was on top of her, covering her mouth. As she struggled, her left breast flung out of her flimsy top. The sight instantly aroused him.
This was it, he thought. He was going to have her there and then. He had already committed murder. Rape was a lesser crime.
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by krimes: 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2015
“You know wetin I do for you?” he whispered coldly as he struggled with his trousers. “I kill person for you.”
Nkechi turned white.
“I love you. And nah so you want bone me?”
Nkechi saw something in his eyes – murderous rage. That was when she knew she was dealing with a psychopath. She struggled for freedom. He held her tight, closing her mouth with one hand while pinning her hand with his elbow. The other hand was both holding hers and struggling to remover his trousers. But despite his superior strength, she was hard to hold down.
She fought wildly. All she thought of was escape. She clawed and kicked him. Her hand came free. She lunged for his eyes. He ducked and struck her a blow across the face.
She tried to scream. He landed a hard blow on her throat, cutting out her voice instantly. Stars exploded in her head. She felt dazed. Then she felt his hands close on her throat.
He struggle was feeble as she fought to breathe. Her eyes bulged as she stared into the cold, murderous eyes of the boy who claimed to love her… Unlike what they said, life didn’t flash through her eyes as she died. Instead there was unbearable pain then nothing…
Nkechi was dead.
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by Rukkydelta(f): 4:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
David is a muderer of two now. Hope this serves as a eye opener to guys

1 Like

Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by krimes: 6:50pm On Nov 18, 2015
He had settled on the short, thin prostitute. There were many but that was who he wanted. She was ugly but he was drunk. He grabbed her wrist as she passed by his table.
“Wetin?” She asked like he was scum and she was a princess. Her breath oozed but he didn’t notice or didn’t care.
“How much?”
She looked him over. “15K.”
“Only?” He laughed.
“If you no fit pay, leave me.”
“Okay, I go pay.”
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by krimes: 6:51pm On Nov 18, 2015
Minutes later, they left the crowded Bejoy Entertainment Center. She supported him as he staggered drunkenly. She stopped and whispered to a Keke driver then dragged him into the Keke. As the Keke moved away, he noticed that there were two other men in it. He had wanted a drop but he was too drunk to care. He patted his pockets. His money was still there. 543,000 naira. He was rich, he thought. Yes, he was rich.
Moments later, he was pushed off the keke. His body hit the road as the keke sped away with the three criminals and the prostitute 543,000 naira richer. Not bad for a night’s work. He lay by the side of the road drunk and bruised and poor. A lot had happened more in one day than in his entire life. Then he passed out.

When he woke up, David found himself handcuffed in a stinking police cell.
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by krimes: 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
EPILOGUE: RECKONING.

“So, do we appeal or not?” the public defender asked.
David was jolted back to the present. Appeal? What for? The trial itself had been long drawn. The case against him had been easy. Nkech’s dead body had been found in his room that same day by a curious neighbour. Apparently, when he escaped, he had failed to lock the door. Perhaps if he had, perhaps if he had taken a night bus to Lagos that same day, he could have been free. But being naïve and foolish, he had gone to Bejoy Entertainment instead, to relieve the stress of his actions. When Nkechi’s body was found, it was quickly reported to the police and a manhunt ensued. At first it was not connected to Ifeoma’s murder.
It was the neighbourhood vigilante that first found him passed out. Unknown to David, in his alcohol fuelled delirium, he mumbled incoherent confessions. So they took him to the police. He had quickly confessed to both murders during interrogation. But when he was charged to court, as most people do, he pleaded not guilty. So began a long drawn 3 count case of double homicide and robbery. The case could have been dealt with in months but with countless adjournments, it lasted for 5 years.
Finally it was over.
The little girl, Diana, had been the prosecution’s chief witness. Even David had cried when she haltingly and tearfully narrated how she found her dead mother. She was described as a poor soul, a kind, generous heart, a woman who reaped evil for her good. His confession was tendered as evidence. Neighbors were also called to testify against him. His lust for Nkechi was not a secret. Nkechi’s bland girlfriend stated that he had stalked the dead girl.
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by Rukkydelta(f): 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2015
Nice
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by Adasun(m): 10:45pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lust is realy a powerful force bt GOD strong pass amgrin
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by davspog2(m): 11:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
[quote author=krimes post=40144914]

I wish it was possible but we are at the peak of the story. Elongating would be pointless. It was just meant to be a short story.[/quot.
Ok boss
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by Obinnau(m): 6:48am On Nov 19, 2015
limit the sexual tone in your story or it is going to romance.
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by krimes: 7:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Obinnau:
limit the sexual tone in your story or it is going to romance.

Noted.
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by krimes: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
Rukkydelta:
Nice

Glad you like it Rukky.
Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by krimes: 7:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
At long last the case was over. He had been sentenced to death for first degree murder in the case of Nkechi, life imprisonment for second degree murder in the case of Ifeaoma, and 5 years imprisonment for stealing. His life was over. And for what? Lust. A lust he never even fulfilled.
Now this underpaid public defender was asking if he wanted to appeal. For what? He had lost his will to live. He was worse than the devil. This world was no place for him. He deserved and was ready for his punishment.
“No”, he said, “no appeal.”
“You will die”, the lawyer warned.
“I am dead”, he said and looked away.
The lawyer shrugged. His work was done.
David smiled sadly at him. He was no more the child of yesterday. He was a man and would accept his fate.

But it would be 9 years and 10 months before the governor of Anambra State would sign the death warrant that would terminate David’s life.

THE END.

1 Like

Re: How Lust For A Teenage Girl Ruined The Life Of An Innocent Boy by krimes: 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
Adasun:
Lust is realy a powerful force bt GOD strong pass amgrin

If uncontrolled, it can be destructive.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Thorny Path To Italy- A Novel By Akíntayo Akinjide / Top 8 Greatest Famous Nigerian Heroes And Heroines Writers / Chimamanda Adichie Awarded Doctor Of Letters, Honoris Causa By Yale University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.