Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,745 members, 7,824,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:33 AM

How Do You Handle Rejection - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Handle Rejection (1399 Views)

How Will You Handle A Feud Between An Ex Boyfriend And A Boyfriend? / How To Handle Rejection In Marriage! / Men Can Handle Rejection Much Better Than Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Handle Rejection by stuffs4me(m): 9:16pm On May 18, 2009
Re: How Do You Handle Rejection by Igwe9(m): 9:26pm On May 18, 2009
what can i tell you, it seems you joke too much in the office, i will be back with some solu. . . . smiley
Re: How Do You Handle Rejection by Busybody2(f): 9:34pm On May 18, 2009
stuffs4me:

. . . Point 2) I’m no longer keen on a relationship, besides her attitude is putting me off. But should a rejection translate to enmity?

This topic is kinda misleading based on your second point undecided

How can you no longer be keen on a relationship when she was the one who never even acknowledged your existence? Simply put, it is either you are not her type or that someone else is toasting her in that office [b]or[/b]she has a crush on someone else in that office smiley

Just let her be, at least the youth thingy lasts about a year and that would give you enough time to see that maybe she was actually shy, hence the reason she could not give you the answer you needed.
Re: How Do You Handle Rejection by cuteblackG(m): 9:57pm On May 18, 2009
Give her space and just do ur thin, U dont have to be enemies though.
Re: How Do You Handle Rejection by TOPE20001(f): 10:00pm On May 18, 2009
stuffs4me:

Point 1) since I stopped greeting her, we’ve been on zero communication and in an office environment where contact is a must this can be a bit awkward

Point 2) I’m no longer keen on a relationship, besides her attitude is putting me off. But should a rejection translate to enmity?

No it shudnt wink
If u r not keen anymore on the relationship then why the awkwardness? undecided
Re: How Do You Handle Rejection by ChuckBass1(m): 11:11pm On May 18, 2009
Abeg fashi the Stupid foolish animalistic idiot jare! angry

Over pose is what used to kill these girls until they turn 30+ with no boyfriend and you see them in night virgils shouting allelulia looking for any man to even smile at them talkless of even wanting to date them. . . Psssf!
Re: How Do You Handle Rejection by Busybody2(f): 11:17pm On May 18, 2009
Chuck Ba$$:

Abeg fashi the Stupid foolish animalistic idiot jare! angry

Over pose is what used to kill these girls until they turn 30+ with no boyfriend and you see them in night virgils shouting allelulia looking for any man to even smile at them talkless of even wanting to date them. . . Psssf!

Hmmn, jagunlabi don come cheesy Missed you boo kiss
Re: How Do You Handle Rejection by Nobody: 11:19pm On May 18, 2009
@Iyalode

Is he who I think he is?

Adam ti pada de!! Why do I feel like I'm abt to get banned again? grin grin

@post
Ball myself up in my closet and cry myself out.

Google up suicide and. .  .  .

Oh plzzz. . . . Poster, will let you know when it happens
Re: How Do You Handle Rejection by Busybody2(f): 11:27pm On May 18, 2009
FL Gators:

@Iyalode

Is he who I think he is?

Adam ti pada de!! Why do I feel like I'm abt to get banned again? grin grin

No be my mouth you go hear say Iya teacher don quench lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: How Do You Handle Rejection by MrCrackles(m): 11:30pm On May 18, 2009
Poster

What a shame!

You are obviously not good enough!!

Its a pity i dont have any idea as i have never been in your shoes! cool
Re: How Do You Handle Rejection by Enquirer: 2:19am On May 19, 2009
Forget about her and face your work. Dating is a game. If the attraction isn't mutual, it's time for you to move on to your next girl until you get someone that's ok for you. If you see dating as a game, rejection won't mean anything to you cos everybody is bound to be rejected sometime. If anyone says they've never faced rejection, they're lying.
Re: How Do You Handle Rejection by StrStruck(f): 2:44am On May 19, 2009
Sometimes you find someone attractive but that doesn't translate to the person finding you attractive too. You have to learn to let it go and pursue someone else of interest. However as you've stated, you both are in the same office so communication is necessary for the business to thrive. I suggest you keep everything cordial and try not to hit on her.
Re: How Do You Handle Rejection by Feelitx(m): 1:30pm On May 19, 2009
She might be dating someone else,
She does not find you attractive,
Respect her wishes and let her be,
Be cordial.
Re: How Do You Handle Rejection by Tudor3(m): 3:56pm On May 19, 2009
Dude,dont give up.afterall you have nothing to lose,meanwhile you also try other girls.if they dnt accept,then there's a problem
Re: How Do You Handle Rejection by Stinocollins: 4:00pm On May 19, 2009
Her attitude sh0ws that she doesn't have a crush on u,like,want or care about u,s0 dude,u've got to let her be nd look for d next girl to u.Hopefully,u wil find the gurl dat wil love u in return.Good luck big dude.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Tell Your Daughter That You Are Pregnant By Her Boyfriend? / A Question For The Nigerian Women / She Wish Me Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.