Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,213 members, 7,849,748 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:03 AM

User Causes Waves On Instagram - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / User Causes Waves On Instagram (572 Views)

She Constantly Ignored His DM On Instagram For 3years! Now They Are Married / Ladies, Please Stop Doing This On Instagram / Nigerian Couple Who Met On Instagram Are Engaged (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

User Causes Waves On Instagram by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
a user on instagram posted a picture about the ongoing pray for paris tag.. asking people "who prayed for Nigeria? " what do you think?
https://instagram.com/p/-G0Opuy9ZN/
www.nairaland.com/attachments/3077181_img20151115140516_jpeg8e091a6140728103c042c6d13c4f77ef
Re: User Causes Waves On Instagram by Nobody: 2:51pm On Nov 15, 2015
lalasticlala
Re: User Causes Waves On Instagram by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
This Paris gist is becoming too boring already undecided

Anyway, I am a blogger who writes to motivate and advice people

1 Like

Re: User Causes Waves On Instagram by dkachi007: 3:06pm On Nov 15, 2015
That is the difference between France and Nigeria. the whole world will not only pray for Paris and France, but will also render them support in other for them to find and prosecute the terrorist because they know that France is a serious nation that values its citizens .I can bet that there will never be a repeat of such attacks both in Paris and France in general because measures will be taken unlike what we have in Nigeria where nobody, not the government or its citizens care value human life . May God help us
Re: User Causes Waves On Instagram by casyrotts(m): 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2015
me too I confuse for this people o!!!! Naija why must u be different? lalasticlala
Re: User Causes Waves On Instagram by Blaizzze(m): 4:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
dkachi007:
That is the difference between France and Nigeria. the whole world will not only pray for Paris and France, but will also render them support in other for them to find and prosecute the terrorist because they know that France is a serious nation that values its citizens .I can bet that there will never be a repeat of such attacks both in Paris and France in general because measures will be taken unlike what we have in Nigeria where nobody, not the government or its citizens care value human life . May God help us
The difference between the Nigeria and France is that Boko Haram isn't killing white people so the world doesn't care

(1) (Reply)

Groundbreaking Same-sex Marriage In Ireland / Picture: Best Wedding I Have ever Seen / How Many Really Know The Purpose Of Dating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.