Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,176 members, 7,853,023 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:10 AM

Stupïd Facebook Feature - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stupïd Facebook Feature (330 Views)

Yoruba Traditional Wedding To Feature On CNN / List Of World Most Corrupt Property Owners: Nigerians Feature / The Bitter Truth About The National ID Card With Electronic Payment Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stupïd Facebook Feature by MinorityTribe: 5:14pm On Nov 15, 2015
What's with that stuîpid Facebook feature of changing your profile pic to support France? Are they the first people attacked by terrorists, Did any of them change their profile pic for Nigeria? Bullshìt! Facebook shouldn't screw with my profile pic putting France bullshît flag or i would log out forever!
Re: Stupïd Facebook Feature by MinorityTribe: 5:17pm On Nov 15, 2015
What's even with the over hyping of the France attack, If they want to use it as an excuse to invade the middle east further they should just go the fûck ahead! They can kill all the Muslims there if they wish but don't screw with my profile pic!
Re: Stupïd Facebook Feature by DaBullIT(m): 5:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
So them force you ?

(1) (Reply)

Empower Trained Ex-militants, Okowa Tells FG / Breaking News: Women Stage Protest In Benin City / Hope terrorists won't make it a real black friday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.