Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,062 members, 7,845,480 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time (513 Views)

Improve Your Sexual Performance With Samsu Oil For Men / Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time / Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 6:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
Many men have been humiliated, insulted,lambasted and scorned by their partners due to their inability to satisfy them in bed.A friend once told me that his wife now refers to him as " big for nothing man" because he can't even go 2 minutes, his joystick will "collapse" or he'll "discharge" immediately he goes inside her. Research has shown that ladies don't take it lightly if they are unable to achieve orgasm during intercourse as a result of the man coming earlier than expected-early expulsion. Many marriages are on the verge of collapse; some have broken down irretrievably and many relationships have hit the rocks without reconcilation due to this same problem. However, extensive medical research has provided potent solutions to this sexual challenge which has brought shame and reproach to many men. Many men have become a subject of ridicule; Some of them have turned to women in their own homes. At extreme cases, the woman has started having extra-marital affairs because the man can't make her feel like a woman. My brothers, this is heart- breaking.However, there's a solution which many don't hitherto know about.

This much talked about solution is SAMSU OIL, carefully produced by PD samsu COMPANY in Jakarta, Indonesia, to make you feel like a real man once again
samsu oil is able to do the following for you.
1. Makes you achieve stronger erection-unprecedented turgidity
2. Makes you last longer in bed -no more quick expulsion.
3. Gives you sexual energy and reduces over sensitivity.

it has no side effect at all. All you need to do is to pour a little quantity of samsu oil on your finger and rob on your joystick as soon as it is erect before the show begins. Without equivocation, i bet you that you'll feel like a "beast" in bed. Further instructions can be found on the pamphlet inside the carton. for further reading, you can google samsu oil and learn more about this wonderful preparation. call Joe on 08030883020 for your order today and you will be happy you did.
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by osemoses1234(m): 7:28pm On Nov 15, 2015
Were can I get it....and how much tell me now
Re: Samsu Oil For Men- Enhance Your Sexual Performance Big Time by Humblegoodman(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2015
call me on 08030883020, lets talk.

(1) (Reply)

Offline Matchmaking Making A Serious Rebound / Did Adam Catch 'konji' When He First Saw Eve 'naked'?? / My Fantasies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.