Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress (5672 Views)

Oil Facilities Sabotage: Are Ijaw-Youths Shortsighted? / Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside / NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by oilyyariba(m): 9:23pm On Nov 15, 2015
Obiagu1:

No, history will not repeat itself.
We have plan B: Stay and keep feeding on 'awa oyel' while you dig up rotten and buried chicken to gain some protein.
grin grin grin Chei, e be like say you sabi deal with these clowns I swear. This is what I've been telling my kith and kin in the SS, if only you guys were this assertive, perhaps, some of us Igbo trapped here in this SS or is it niger delta won't have been so stup..id to fall for this divide and rule crap. Well, be rest assured that we the young generation of Igboid clans in rivers are waking up, thanks to IPOB, I've learnt a lot from our meetings. Then again, not all Ijaws share the myopic views of these NL miscreants and sycophants. In our meetings, they identify with the struggle. Remember these people have been so use to been slaves and it will take a while to de-brainwash them.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Obiagu1(m): 9:24pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
It might interest you to know that those that were digging up contaminated chicken are your folks who left your underdeveloped bushy interior villages to come and settle in Rivers State thinking that the oil money flows in the streets of Port Harcourt grin grin grin

Have you seen any Rivers boy hawking things in Aba road? undecided Go figure grin grin

Choi ! na your people dey disturb the city o , but no worry simple state policies will see your refugees returning in their thousands it is just a matter of time. grin grin

Keep drinking oily water and deluding yourself.
You inconsequential fool said you would commit genocide on the Igbo.

Time shall tell, keep slaving away to the Hausa until we get a chance and lay our hands on you.
Ijaw would be history.

House thieves, you think we will ever forget that.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by kingofdemons: 9:25pm On Nov 15, 2015
me na referee i be let the bashing continue grin
Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by kingofdemons: 9:26pm On Nov 15, 2015
lol grin

see as i dey laugh like grin

chaii nairalandiiii grin
Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by ikechu1278: 9:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Eastlink:
Ikechukwu e don do. Take am easy! You and I know that the two Izon musketeers and their Edo fanboys are only day dreaming. Nothing of such will ever gonna happen, it's just a figment of their imagination.

I'm calm jor. Like I keep telling them, I want to see them try. Let them come steal land.. We'll be waiting for them

2 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Ugomba(m): 9:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
A proud tout is far better than an imposter or man with identity crisis. grin
ur an idiot, what an effoentry.
Just look at a tout..
And No I don't have an identity problem, I am A Handsome and Proud Delta Ibo born in a wealthy family with a silver spoon.
I flog Kids like you

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by ikechu1278: 9:38pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ugomba:
Just look at an ikwerre tout..
And No I don't have an identity problem, I am A Handsome and Proud Delta Ibo born in a wealthy family with a silver spoon.
I flog Kids like you

He's not ikwerre. He's a f2king ijaw tout ashamed of his identity

7 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by ArodeTsolaye: 9:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
The word 'Biafra' has seperated the men from the chaffs and i love it. grin

8 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Ugomba(m): 9:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
ikechu1278:

just imagine the idiot saying that I have identity crisis.
Lwkmd some people are funny sha.
After Okowa tenure, Anioma state should be carved out and it will lovely if Nigeria implement Federalism then.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by ArodeTsolaye: 9:53pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
Old enough and responsible enough to keep you as a gateman and pay your miserable ass.

Com' on gettaway you wey neva chop since morning.Lwtmb. grin

5 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Lordave: 10:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
You are a mad man, you lying bunch of scumbags and emotinally battered men.

Kill yourselves and we remain resolute to everything we are saying and let me make it very clear - If the Igbo man continues his expansionist agenda then In can assure you that another genocide is eminent.

You all have totally lost it and I spit on you, and I spit on your phantom Biafra - Whatever you got bring it on ..........mad men....Trust me ,the hatred is now mutual........
This is why I think Seun should restrict juvenile lunatics from Nairaland.

How can a tout be this brainless and thoughtless? There's more to this, this nonentity should be locked up in an asylum.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by chaloner(m): 10:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
ikechu1278:

No one started anything but truckpusher and tonyebarcainsta. Do you know how f2king insulting to see narcissistic mofos telling you to your face wtf tribe you should be? Do you know how insulting it is seeing the mofos speaking on your behalf under the concept of "we SS". Do you know how insulting it is to see the mofos telling you to your face to migrate out of your ancestors land and move back to east? Do you know how insulting it is watching the mofo rewritting history of other groups as well my owm ppl history right in your face? Do you f2king realize how insulting that is. Truckpusher and tonyebarcainsta started it. I'm not even talking about the wannabes like hopeathand, mulattoclaro and co, I'm addressing just those two ijaw miscreants.

The only people i feel pity for is dearpreye, kotv, bolatino, etc cause those three have to watch their own ppl constantly belittled because of those narcissistic mofos
well you really made a lot ot sense. Jus knw dat many people here are paid agents ,lik barcanista is purely a paid agent........time to start ignoring them and their unreasonable threads. We need to unite strongly as southerners minus west.

7 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by patrick89(m): 10:08pm On Nov 15, 2015
they're really serious in their quest!!! I can tell you that for sure!!!
Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Truckpusher(m): 10:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
Lordave:
This is why I think Seun should restrict juvenile lunatics from Nairaland.

How can a tout be this brainless and thoughtless? There's more to this, this nonentity should be locked up in an asylum.

4 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Truckpusher(m): 10:12pm On Nov 15, 2015
Ugomba:
Just look at a tout..
I flog Kids like you

On NL I agree. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by naijaking1: 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
ikechu1278:

http://elendureports.com/n/columns/elendu-niger-delta-amnesty-program-and-ndoki-people/

Cc: pazienza, obiagu, rose2014, menadaboo, oilyyariba, Eurobomber, cheruv, madenigga,

Quite so instructive!
Ijaw policy makers have made a mark for themselves: creating and limiting who is a SSner than others based on economic, economic, and even more economic basis. The result is that people whose fathers and grand father proudly identified themselves as Igbos before 1970, now call them selves Igboid nations.

5 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Truckpusher(m): 10:15pm On Nov 15, 2015
It will take you guys another 3 decades to free yourselves from this emotionally charged state of yours and please stop playing the victim card.

Emotions do not invoke pity for any nation - The power to be tactical,diplomatic and having a very fine line of charisma.

And not barking like bunch of rabid dogs - Nobody is afraid of you scumbags.

3 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by IGBOPRINCE: 10:27pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
On NL I agree. grin grin
is like they swear for you? Ranting here and there like a lady.

Abeg shift.. Anything igbo go soon kill you.

5 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by pazienza(m): 10:29pm On Nov 15, 2015
Quite revealing. When we are done washing the dirty linens of Ijaws and Edoids outside, they will think twice before they say any rubbish against Ndiigbo in the future.

This generation of Ndiigbo are not like the other generation that allowed all sorts of evil propaganda, tags, defamatory statements made against Ndiigbo go without being debunked and the perpetrators exposed as liars.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Truckpusher(m): 10:30pm On Nov 15, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
is like they swear for you? Ranting here and there like a lady.

Abeg shift.. Anything igbo go soon kill you.
And I also noticed that you've been masturbating with my moniker, seeking for my attention like a ho high on steroid.

Idiotic chest beating chimp grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Truckpusher(m): 10:32pm On Nov 15, 2015
pazienza:
Quite revealing. When we are done washing the dirty linens of Ijaws and Edoids outside, they will think twice before they say any rubbish against Ndiigbo in the future.

This generation of Ndiigbo are not like the other generation that allowed all sorts of evil propaganda, tags, defamatory statements made against Ndiigbo go without being debunked and the perpetrators exposed as liars.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by patrick89(m): 10:34pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
It will take you guys another 3 decades to free yourselves from this emotionally charged state of yours and please stop playing the victim card.

Emotions do not invoke pity for any nation - The power to be tactical,diplomatic and having a very fine line of charisma.

And not barking like bunch of rabid dogs - Nobody is afraid of you scumbags.
I'm tired of you!

2 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Truckpusher(m): 10:35pm On Nov 15, 2015
patrick89:

I'm tired of you!
Why?

3 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by kingofdemons: 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2015
grin oya round 2 fight !! cheesy

winner of round 1 truckpusher cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by IGBOPRINCE: 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
And I also noticed that you've been masturbating with my moniker, seeking for my attention like a ho high on steroid.

Idiotic chest beating chimp grin grin
hahaha..what attention will I gain from a loser like u, an unsuccessful jobless man like you? I am quoting you so that I will corrects your senses cheesy. My own is that whether you read my comments or not, I will only speak my mind..so that our readers will be happy that I cure your insanity.

whether you replied me or not, all I know is you ve read my comments and fed the pains like barcanista tongue grin grin

See your foolish dirty dreadlocks like amusu. Go and married. Ya too old man.

Pot bellie. Say hello to ur friend barcanista cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Truckpusher(m): 10:49pm On Nov 15, 2015
IGBOPRINCE:
hahaha..what attention will I gain from a loser like u, an unsuccessful jobless man like you? I am quoting you so that I will corrects your senses cheesy. My own is that whether you read my comments or not, I will only speak my mind..so that our readers will be happy that I cure your insanity.

whether you replied me or not, all I know is you ve read comments and fed the pains like barcanista tongue grin grin

See your foolish dirty deadlock like amusu. Go and married. Ya too old man.

Pot bellie. Say hello to ur friend barcanista cheesy

With that thief man face wey you carry so? grin grin grin grin

Who dun burst your eyelid before?

This is the last reply you'll ever get from me - I never new I was talking to one okoro ,a bus driver in Ikeja. grin

1 Like

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Nobody: 10:58pm On Nov 15, 2015
That boy is not ijaw but ogba
ikechu1278:

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by IGBOPRINCE: 11:00pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
With that thief man face wey you carry so? grin grin grin grin

Who dun burst your eyelid before?

This is the last reply you'll ever get from me - I never new I was talking to one okoro ,a bus driver in Ikeja. grin
am so happy sey my comments pained you die..grin
That bolded show sey you re hurts emotionally.

Yu just dey laff but e no reach ur heart cos u re hurts tongue

Keep saying rubbish here and there, I go dey cause una emotional pains anyday anytime.

Foolish gay man.

If them born you well, quote me nxt time dude. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Nobody: 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2015
kingofdemons:
lol grin

see as i dey laugh like grin

chaii nairalandiiii grin
Guy go sleep jare, abi you no get work to do tomorrow? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by omenka(m): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2015
Truckpusher:
You are a mad man, you lying bunch of scumbags and emotinally battered men.

Kill yourselves and we remain resolute to everything we are saying and let me make it very clear - If the Igbo man continues his expansionist agenda then In can assure you that another genocide is eminent.

You all have totally lost it and I spit on you, and I spit on your phantom Biafra - Whatever you got bring it on ..........mad men....Trust me ,the hatred is now mutual........
You guys keep talking about genocide and war as though you are are discussing some stage drama. Let me ask you hot headed war mongers, have yall ever beheld the eyes of a dying man??

What a bunch of jokers.

1 Like

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Truckpusher(m): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2015
omenka:
You guys keep talking about genocide and war as though you are are discussing some stage drama. Let me ask you hot headed war mongers, have yall ever beheld the eyes of a dying man??

What a bunch of jokers.
Hehe....These people won't leave us alone o.

Me sef dun dey fear dem now - The love they have for us is very strong grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress by Ecoplexus: 12:01am On Nov 16, 2015
Live pictures of truckpusher

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Benin Republic Asked Their President To Resign Due To The Border Closure. / I Love This Man, Why Can't He Contest For The Presidency In 2023 ?? / Parliamentary And Presidential System Of Government In West Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.