Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,426 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside (3227 Views)

RIVERS 2019: Ndoki-igbo Should Produce Next Governor / Ndoki Are Ijaw Only For Political purpose---Ijaw National Congress / NDOKI'S ARE NOT Ijaw---barcasinta And Other Ijaws Mind Yourselves (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by FreeGlobe(f): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2015
It is also important to note that the Ndoki-Igbo established close commercial with Bonny during the formative period of it's history when the town gained a reputation as a major salt manufacturing center. Their commercial ties were later cemented with a marriage alliance between the priestly head of the Ndoki town of Azuogu, and the daughter of his Bonny counterpart to avoid the disputes that has disrupted their past cordial relationship.
Traditions provide an example of one of the disputes between the Ndoki and Bonny, resolved by their authority holders, who appealed for peace, saying, we are relatives "anyi bu umunne," what are we quarrelling for? (Igbo, "anyi na ado kwa nu ke?"wink. The etymology of Ndoki is said to have been derived from the poser, and since then communities of Ngwa origins on the Imo, including Umuagbayi, are called Ndoki-Ngwa towns.

https://books.google.com.ng/books?id=9c_HAAAAQBAJ&pg=PA71&lpg=PA71&dq=ndoki+igbos&source=bl&ots=QWjWOfVeQ4&sig=QZ3F-29qbFSdWXgRwr8ypFHryHc&hl=en&sa=X&redir_esc=y#v=onepage&q=ndoki%20igbos&f=false

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by chocolateme(f): 9:28am On Oct 27, 2015
Life is a matter of personal choice..
You chose what you want to believe and I choose what I want to believe without it been SHOVED down our throats.

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by agarawu23(m): 9:30am On Oct 27, 2015
Tot you guys are in the same party undecided

If your elders can split, what stops hungry supporters like you and tonye?

Nonsense!!!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by FreeGlobe(f): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2015
TonyeBarcanista, Truckpusher, Hopeathand you guys should stop disturbing the peace of this forum henceforth.

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by kodded(m): 9:33am On Oct 27, 2015
chocolateme:
Life is a matter of personal choice..
You chose what you want to believe and I choose what I want to believe without it been SHOVED down our throats.
undecided

tell that to apc and their propaganda machiens
undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Nobody: 9:33am On Oct 27, 2015
This is the best and happiest time for yoruba pple to laugh..

My mum has always warned me of the SS lipsrsealed

14 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by DeviIhimself: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2015
grin

I just dey laf cheesy
Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by dejavume: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2015
NAIRALAND MODERATORS PLZ WE NEED DISLIKE BUTTON TOO
Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by DeviIhimself: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2015
agarawu23:
Tot you guys are in the same party undecided

If your elders can split, what stops hungry supporters like you and tonye?

Nonsense!!!

wasted sperm like you

useless hungry bastard malnourished mr nairaland perpetual looser
mai suya

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by FreeGlobe(f): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2015
Let us be wary of these ijaws like TonyeBarcanista and their divide and rule tactics. Ijaws championed the abandoned property saga. Fact. This is what Ken Saro Wiwa, a fellow rivers man said about the ijaws.

Worse still, the Ijaws were taking their frustrations out on the non-Ijaws of the State. For the Ijaws along number more than the eight other ethnic groups in Rivers State put together. Though historically disunited, the Ijaws find unity when it comes to lording if over the non-Ijaws. The Ijaws will want to perpetuate this. Today, there is not even a Commission from my Local Government Area in the Rivers State Cabinet such as it is. My dilemma as an Ogoni is not about to end.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by agarawu23(m): 9:39am On Oct 27, 2015
[s]
DeviIhimself:

wasted sperm like you

mai suya
[/s]

11 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Nobody: 9:42am On Oct 27, 2015
Land grabbers should pls leave Niger delta alone. They don't want to have anything to do with ibos. Simple! Na by force?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by HopeAtHand: 9:42am On Oct 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:
TonyeBarcanista, Truckpusher, Hopeathand you guys should stop disturbing the peace of this forum henceforth.

Your favourite enemies are Yorubas..

Look for them and engage them.

Allow Rivers indigenes to be whatever and whoever they decide.

Tanx for understanding.

12 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Nobody: 9:44am On Oct 27, 2015
lagmostkuit:
This is the best and happiest time for yoruba pple to laugh..

My mum has always warned me of the SS lipsrsealed
grin

[img]http://nairaland.com/attachments/2667804_openteeth001001_jpeg8b44a7608399266384fa59984ac703d0[/img]

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by FreeGlobe(f): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2015
juicee1:
Land grabbers should pls leave Niger delta alone. They don't want to have anything to do with ibos. Simple! Na by force?
TonyeBarcanista is the land grabber, he should have based his analysis on his native ijaw area but he decided to push his luck..

4 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 27, 2015

3 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Truckpusher(m): 9:46am On Oct 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Tanx for understanding.
. Wrong post

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by saintneo(m): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2015
wow
Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by FreeGlobe(f): 9:47am On Oct 27, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Tanx for understanding.
I have never for one day advocated a Biafra with ijaws and Ikwerre but you lots trying to speak beyond your tribes is what I won't take. Like Ndoki like omuma, and etche.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

TonyeBarcanista is the land grabber, he should have based his analysis on his native ijaw area but he decided to push his luck..
liar! We know you guys well. Is this not thesame way you have been calling lagos a no man's land?

He is not a land grabber but a guy that is ready to drop partisanship so as to protect his ethnic and regional interest.

11 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by ishiamu(m): 9:51am On Oct 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:

wasted sperm like you

mai suya

Bro u on bbm? cheesy
Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by FreeGlobe(f): 9:53am On Oct 27, 2015
juicee1:
liar! We know you guys well. Is this not thesame way you have been calling lagos a no man's land?

He is not a land grabber but a guy that is ready to drop partisanship so as to protect his ethnic and regional interest.
I guess you lots were happy with his rants but how do you feel now that he has been busted as a liar and expansionist. And yes, lagos is a no man's land.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 27, 2015
Truckpusher:
Whatever Amaechi is cooking from Abuja would be met with fierce resistance from all angles and anyone who wants to make himself an obstacle irrespective of his region will bear the brunt .

Let me make it very very clear , Rivers State is PDP's birthright and anyone just anyone who wants it by hook or crook should be prepared for every kind of confrontation and we must achieve this by any means necessary.

You know the drills.
is the above not thesame thing you said about GEJ before the election?

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by DeviIhimself: 9:55am On Oct 27, 2015
ishiamu:

Bro u on bbm? cheesy

Yeah pm me your pin

but use my handle Opiaoku to do that
Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

I guess you lots were happy with his rants but how do you feel now that he has been busted as a liar and expansionist. And yes, lagos is a no man's land.
the only igbos are the SE igbos. Any tribe that speaks ibo but not situated in the SE is not ibo, same way any tribe that speaks english but not resident in britain not british.

PH is a no man's land according to fools.

9 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by ishiamu(m): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2015
DeviIhimself:

Yeah pm me your pin

but use my handle Opiaoku to do that

Just did that
Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by pazienza(m): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

They have outlived their usefulness. The best option for them now will be to de activate their NL accounts, and start afresh with New identities, and this time around, choose their enemies and friends carefully, and stick to that come rain come sun.

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by FreeGlobe(f): 10:02am On Oct 27, 2015
juicee1:
the only igbos are the SE igbos. Any tribe that speaks ibo but not situated in the SE is not ibo, same way any tribe that speaks english but not resident in britain not british.

ok, you have been heard

2 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2015
We thank Obatala that the realization of Biafra is currently on hold since there is confusion between their agitators on who owns Ndoki, Ogoni & the whole of Rivers grin

They are yet to achieve Biafra but they have already concluded plans on how to annex ogoni and ikwere lands in Rivers simply because of their Oyel grin

Any internal or external group that wants Nigeria to disintegrate will first be splintered into a thousand pieces. grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Truckpusher(m): 10:04am On Oct 27, 2015
juicee1:
is the above not thesame thing you said about GEJ before the election?
This is about Rivers State ,PDP , and the Rivers people and not about Nigeria and GEJ.
Go figure.....

You don't fight for a man who conceded victory with no regret - This time around it's not just about Wike but the Rivers people and any stolen mandate by the APC would be greeted with disdain and total contempt.

1 Like

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by pazienza(m): 10:05am On Oct 27, 2015
juicee1:

What interest does an Arewa-Oduanistan have in PH? They a're not your neighbors, you don't share language with them, you have no common native market with them, no common native gods.

What's your interest in PH, the Bakassi you sold away is no longer enough for you?

8 Likes

Re: Tonyebarcanista Should Shut Up Henceforth. Ndoki's Are 100% Igbos... Fact Inside by Truckpusher(m): 10:06am On Oct 27, 2015
pazienza:

They have outlived their usefulness. The best option for them now will be to de activate their NL accounts, and start afresh with New identities, and this time around, choose their enemies and friends carefully, and stick to that come rain come sun.
You obviously must be feeling like a god but the bad news is ,we will no longer engage you in your endless lies from the pits of hell but when the chips are down the moment of truth will dawn on you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"No Group Will Hold Nigeria To Ransom Again" - Buhari / See The "Gifts" Soldiers Were Seen Sending To Boko Haram In The North. Photos / Hadiza Bala Usman Struggling At The Nigerian Ports Authority

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.