Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,867 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) (66459 Views)

Accident Kills Lady 5 Days To Her Wedding On Onitsha/Owerri Road (Graphic Pics) / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) / Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 7:57am On Nov 16, 2015
if you listen to music on the road... PLEASE STOP IT... it can be fatal.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by engrhorla(m): 8:01am On Nov 16, 2015
nabiz:
Am addicted to pressing phone while walking. I have falling into gutter 3times while walking and pressing my phone but thank God nobody noticed me. Ogada have also nearly brush me 2times. Pls pray for me my own mumu don 2much lol. RIP bro.

We will pray for u.

And our prayers will be answered d day okada hit u, dem com hang one leg for Igbobi College

Till then, nothing do you.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by ehix89(m): 8:02am On Nov 16, 2015
kestolove95:
Me like wearing earpiece while driving
wearing earpiece??,,,na caftan abi hijab?

1 Like

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by ifeomaekol(f): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2015
U keep telling them to stp n they wnt-----they see it as dope, big boys attitude nt knowing its pure stupidity. Nw he's gone, n d music keeps playn.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Ahyourity(m): 8:03am On Nov 16, 2015
pitiful anyway

but nevertheless, good for him..these are stale news he should have known #earpieces death
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Khd95(m): 8:04am On Nov 16, 2015
I ususaly hang one on my ear or cut it off
omaniblog:
This Accident Happened 13th November 2015

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZhYYFWm6-Ws/Vkj376Yto0I/AAAAAAAAAPQ/vw4SUG3F5I0/s320/dude_%25289jahub.com%2529.jpg[/img]

From the report i had, he was a dance and stunt guy, His friends said he was a gifted boy.

Was A student of Zero Limit Computers,

He was knocked down by a truck while listening to music with his ‪#‎EarPhone‬ on His way Walking.

Spread the news and save a life now. Learn from this.

http://www.omanifranklin.com/2015/11/this-young-guy-died-playing-music-with.html
lagos drivers are crazily wickedt,they wont even horn until they climb ur leg
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by engrhorla(m): 8:06am On Nov 16, 2015
Amusaopeyemi:
Choi! Na me be this o.
RIP to the guy.

It is not you in Jesus name

God use Nairaland to make you learn your lessons
You shall not die

Go and no mumu anymore

1 Like

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by 2SWT(f): 8:14am On Nov 16, 2015
but Nigerians sha
instead of making an attempt to rush him to the hospital they are busy taking pictures

Rip to the lost soul
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Sanuzi(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2015
10000 ways to Die RIP
omaniblog:

[img]http://1.bp..com/-ZhYYFWm6-Ws/Vkj376Yto0I/AAAAAAAAAPQ/vw4SUG3F5I0/s320/dude_%25289jahub.com%2529.jpg[/img]

From the report i had, he was a dance and stunt guy, His friends said he was a gifted boy.

He was knocked down by a truck while listening to music with his ‪#‎EarPhone‬ on His way Walking.

http://www.omanifranklin.com/2015/11/this-young-guy-died-playing-music-with.html
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by philemonemenike(m): 8:17am On Nov 16, 2015
music LIFE
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by oyeludef(m): 8:23am On Nov 16, 2015
brize:
Earpiece is not a street thing, people should stop watching and copying every shit they see on television because it does not happen for reality.... Earphone is for Dj in a club or you in your house simple....

I saw someone, a man in a ladies machine and putting on earpiece and was speeding to his speed ability but what drew my attention was how close one tipper that was go toward the same lane was to it and i am 100% sure that because of the earpiece he can not hear the horn of the tipper talk more of hearing the sound of it........then I wondered the song that boy or man will be listening that is worth more than his life(whether precious or useless life) and the preciouse lives of innocent people plying the road too..... Well i came to a conclusion that Black men are indeed useless
speak for yourself and your family members
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by mindtricks: 8:24am On Nov 16, 2015
omaniblog:

Everything should have its limit. That is where stupidity lies - inability to know that one should be conscious while on the road and free one's ear or ears to know when vehicles are coming/passing by.

I use earphones too but differently in different locations/scenarios.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by mindtricks: 8:26am On Nov 16, 2015
2SWT:
but Nigerians sha
instead of making an attempt to rush him to the hospital they are busy taking pictures

Rip to the lost soul

Dearie, that is how daft we common Nigerians can at times.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by estheremma(f): 8:29am On Nov 16, 2015
it was a terrible sight.it happened at calabar road by white house.he was crushed by a truck.RIP.i just pity his mum.heard he was an only son
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by fyneboi79(m): 8:30am On Nov 16, 2015
brize:
Earpiece is not a street thing, people should stop watching and copying every shit they see on television because it does not happen for reality.... Earphone is for Dj in a club or you in your house simple....

I saw someone, a man in a ladies machine and putting on earpiece and was speeding to his speed ability but what drew my attention was how close one tipper that was go toward the same lane was to it and i am 100% sure that because of the earpiece he can not hear the horn of the tipper talk more of hearing the sound of it........then I wondered the song that boy or man will be listening that is worth more than his life(whether precious or useless life) and the preciouse lives of innocent people plying the road too..... Well i came to a conclusion that Black men are indeed useless
That is to say you and ur fada are useless and every other member of ur family.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Lothbrok(m): 8:35am On Nov 16, 2015
Same day he took that selfie, same day he died .. I guess. .

If only he knew what the day had in stock for him. . .

We should live and count

Our years as months
Our months as weeks
Our weeks as days
Our days as hours
Our hours as minutes
Our minutes as seconds

Cos anytime now. . We all be goin. .

R.I.P.

1 Like

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by deramarks(f): 8:42am On Nov 16, 2015
Jesumed:

What are you high on?
jesumed weed undecided dats a rehtorical qstn ryt? I mean u know dats d Only weed I take Y askin again
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by deramarks(f): 8:45am On Nov 16, 2015
I wonder what kind of song he was listening to was is so "important". R. I. P he was so full of. life
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by 4hero(m): 8:46am On Nov 16, 2015
kestolove95:
Me like wearing earpiece while driving
then ur burial is near! Help me wit ur address make I come drink kunu..
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 16, 2015
deramarks:
jesumed weed undecided dats a rehtorical qstn ryt? I mean u know dats d Only weed I take Y askin again

You started by saying the dude made his girlfriend a WINDOW. Even if you meant widow, only a girl who's high on some expired Osogbo weed wouldn't know it is a wife who losses her husband that becomes a widow, not a girlfriend who loses a boyfriend.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by deramarks(f): 8:53am On Nov 16, 2015
Jesumed:

You started by saying the dude made his girlfriend a WINDOW. Even if you meant widow, only a girl who's high on some expired Osogbo weed wouldn't know it is a wife who losses her husband that becomes a widow, not a girlfriend who loses a boyfriend.
. Hmmm told ya I am high on jesumed weed. After all u shuda known dat I made a mistake by typin window instead of widow. Nd moreover I speak sarcasm so whn u see ma reply as galfwend a young widow am only speakin ma language (sarcasm). Don't try to insultive while being corrective itz a new week I wudnt want to give u a glimpse of ma insulting ability
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by deramarks(f): 8:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Jesumed:

. Hmmm told ya I am high on jesumed weed. After all u shuda known dat I made a mistake by typin window instead of widow. Nd moreover I speak sarcasm so whn u see ma reply as galfwend a young widow am only speakin ma language (sarcasm). Don't try to be insultive while being corrective itz a new week I wudnt want to give u a glimpse of ma insulting ability
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Omede2u2(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2015
I'm trying to content myself tho. I will just take the site down.

-----------------------------------------------

So they people that all died in Paris where they all wearing earpiece?

The plane crashes etc.

Accident that's what it is, and nothing more.

All we need is God's divine intervention in our lives because nobody is ever to careful.

Can someone reply them with this.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by ediko5(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2015
and I hope those Niggas and big gals have seen this.
meanwhile it's heating & boiling @ www.brainnewsng.com
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by FRANKOXY(m): 9:00am On Nov 16, 2015
Blame the artiste he was listening to his track.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 16, 2015
deramarks:
. Hmmm told ya I am high on jesumed weed. After all u shuda known dat I made a mistake by typin window instead of widow. Nd moreover I speak sarcasm so whn u see ma reply as galfwend a young widow am only speakin ma language (sarcasm). Don't try to insultive while being corrective itz a new week I wudnt want to give u a glimpse of ma insulting ability

Nice! And the guy may be like me who doesn't have a girlfriend. So assuming it's not a new week you would have shown me pepper right? Happy new week!
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Omede2u2(m): 9:02am On Nov 16, 2015
His a bboy not stuntmen i mean breakdancer #the entire bboy world wil miss yu -----------------------------------------------
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by onyxo76(m): 9:03am On Nov 16, 2015
Its a big problem with this present generation, they will block the ears with earpiece and focus their sight on pinging and whatsup while crossing the street, 2 out of 5 senses already out of sync...
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by airex(m): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2015
brize:

As long as it doesn't leave u out, it's not a problem
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by loomer: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2015
Weda or not earpiece dey d guy ear doesn't mean the truck go just hit am, our drivers are reckless and care less about our people's lives
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by keresy: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2015
I feel bad that such a young nigerian has lost his life in avoidable circumstance. Just hope many more youths still involved in this and similar rascalities will desist from them henceforth.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 9:19am On Nov 16, 2015
deramarks:
. Hmmm told ya I am high on jesumed weed. After all u shuda known dat I made a mistake by typin window instead of widow. Nd moreover I speak sarcasm so whn u see ma reply as galfwend a young widow am only speakin ma language (sarcasm). Don't try to be insultive while being corrective itz a new week I wudnt want to give u a glimpse of ma insulting ability

No vex. I didn't mean to be insulting. There's also sarcasm in my tone. I'm sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.