Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,054 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) (66496 Views)

Accident Kills Lady 5 Days To Her Wedding On Onitsha/Owerri Road (Graphic Pics) / All Passengers In A Bus Die In Accident Along Lagos-Benin Road (Graphic Pics) / Fatal Accident Along Ikot Ekpene-aba Road(Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Originalsly: 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Richy4:

I still maintain my stand that there is nothing wrong with putting a headset on and listening to music while driving. I don't know about Nigeria but I have never heard of any law against that.
Was it wrong for the guy in the pix to be wearing headset and listening to music while on the road? No. And it is not against any law as far as I know or is it wrong to be wearing headset and listening to music while driving. What I know is it is against common sense for reasons I need not explain since anyone with half of a brain should be able to figure out.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by kobonaire(m): 11:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Richy4:

Assuming you read what I have written and comprehend it, you would not have said this.

No body was talking about loud music. your key world was loud music. what I was saying is different from what you just said.
Again, this is what you said that in my opinion is not sound advise :

There's nothing wrong with it. I do it all the time. The way you turn on the radio or car stereo is the same as listening to music with headphones

Headphones have the effect of giving you an isolated audio experience in the sense that you will not hear surrounding sounds. That can make you a dangerous driver. In many countries, you may even get a moving violation for using headsets on both ears while driving.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Richy4(m): 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
kobonaire:

Again, this is what you said that in my opinion is not sound advise :

There's nothing wrong with it. I do it all the time. The way you turn on the radio or car stereo is the same as listening to music with headphones

Headphones have the effect of giving you an isolated audio experience in the sense that you will not hear surrounding sounds. That can make you a dangerous driver. In many countries, you may even get a moving violation for using headsets on both ears while driving.

In my 12 years of driving, I have never seen anyone that drives with the ears. So that means the deaf would not be given an opportunity to drive in their life time because they can only see and not hear. and for that, they will be tagged dangerous drivers.

No sir, It does not work like that. You drive with your eyes on the road, looking out what the signs on the road says about the traveling speed you must maintain. Looking out the right distance to maintain between you and the car infront of you. Knowing when to give way when one is on speed lane for the car traveling behind you that was in a hurry. all these involves eyes and calculation not ears.

yes the headset will give you an isolated audio experience as you said but it is cool because you are driving with your eyes and leg. I have never seen a country that prohibits driving with headset I will google that anyways.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by kobonaire(m): 11:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
Richy4:

In my 12 years of driving, I have never seen anyone that drives with the ears. So that means the deaf would not be given an opportunity to drive in their life time because they can only see and not hear. and for that, they will be tagged dangerous drivers.

No sir, It does not work like that. You drive with your eyes on the road, looking out what the signs on the road says about the traveling speed you must maintain. Looking out the right distance to maintain between you and the car infront of you. Knowing when to give way when one is on speed lane for the car traveling behind you that was in a hurry. all these involves eyes and calculation not ears.

yes the headset will give you an isolated audio experience as you said but it is cool because you are driving with your eyes and leg. I have never seen a country that prohibits driving with headset I will google that anyways.

If you have any disability it will be taken into consideration before a driving license issued to you. So while a deaf person can and should be able to drive, they will pass the appropriate level of driving examination.
With regards to using a head set, the attached link will serve as a guide to which states in America consider the use of headsets while driving as a moving violation : http://drivinglaws.aaa.com/tag/headsets/
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Timoleon(m): 6:58am On Nov 17, 2015
Omede2u2:
I'm trying to content myself tho. I will just take the site down.

-----------------------------------------------

So they people that all died in Paris where they all wearing earpiece?

The plane crashes etc.

Accident that's what it is, and nothing more.

All we need is God's divine intervention in our lives because nobody is ever to careful.

Can someone reply them with this.

its awful i av to read through 2 pages to find your comment. nigerians are hipocrites sha. thousands die on the road everyday i wonder if all of dem were wearing ear piece...no blame even goes to d driver...i jus tire.
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by raheemwayne(m): 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2015
RIP Bboy aka Flayboy we all in south-south miss Yhu alot....Adieu ma best dancer till we meet to part nah more... cryRIP Bboy aka Flayboy we all in south-south miss Yhu alot....Adieu ma best dancer till we meet to part nah more...
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:42am On Nov 19, 2015
ediko5:
and I hope those Niggas and big gals have seen this.

meanwhile it's heating & boiling @ www.brainnewsng.com

Oh no!
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by BrainnewsNg(f): 3:46am On Nov 19, 2015
Ravenwolf:

You did quite well until you suggested that your Ancestors are useless, I shudder at the kind of upbringing that churns out an adult this way.

God will comfort the family!

Its not easy!!

Try Hashtag on all social media: #Brainnews_NG_is_now_global
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
onajo2000:
[b] [email] When he get there (hell ) [/email] [/b]he will be given the #11,000,000 earpiece to continue with
lol u be mumu o, @ the bolded quote above
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 21, 2015
2SWT:
but Nigerians sha
instead of making an attempt to rush him to the hospital they are busy taking pictures

Rip to the lost soul
dont call him a lost soul cos he might not be in hell, as for ur quote above the picture below me says it all.

Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
deramarks:
I wonder what kind of song he was listening to was is so "important". R. I. P he was so full of. life
grow up lady cos u aint getting younger
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
onyxo76:
Its a big problem with this present generation, they will block the ears with earpiece and focus their sight on pinging and whatsup while crossing the street, 2 out of 5 senses already out of sync...
hahahaha the way teenagers behave this days hmmm
Re: This Young Guy Died Playing Music With Earpiece On The Road (graphic Photo) by deramarks(f): 12:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
SaintHephzibah:
grow up lady cos u aint getting younger
hell fire is real. But u cud also avoid it nd live longer by minding ur bixnes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Animal Caught By A Farmer In Badagry! / Man In G-Wagon Gives Money To Boys Selling Firewood Ahead Of Christmas / Man Puts Python In His Mouth. See Reactions (Graphic Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.