Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

Is It Only My Girl That Does This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is It Only My Girl That Does This? (748 Views)

"I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" / My Girl's Strange Behaviour At Different Times Of The Month / Any Comment That Does Not Get A Like In 30 min Gets 1500 Naira Worth Of Recharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Only My Girl That Does This? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2015
Sometimes our girls turn us into defendants. They(girls) keep assuming and concluding, and you keep defending yourself. A female colleague gave me a lift and my girl seeing us didn't ask about my car but concluded that I have started parking my car in her(my colleague) house instead. I told her to go to court, and she regained her senses but still didn't end there. She said, 'among your colleagues, she is the only one closer to you... and if you are in my shoes you will think the same'.

Re: Is It Only My Girl That Does This? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:40pm On Nov 15, 2015
Rule Number One when dealing with women- "Never defend yourself when not guilty".
Re: Is It Only My Girl That Does This? by tobisco29(m): 10:47pm On Nov 15, 2015
Its true there are man like that out there
Re: Is It Only My Girl That Does This? by meimoks(f): 10:50pm On Nov 15, 2015
Which cult? open or secret cult
Re: Is It Only My Girl That Does This? by Cholls(m): 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2015
meimoks:
my sister i got lost there.
Re: Is It Only My Girl That Does This? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Nov 15, 2015
meimoks:
I meant to write court. Thanks for the implied correction.
Re: Is It Only My Girl That Does This? by dovie002(m): 11:07pm On Nov 15, 2015
Negative thoughts

(1) (Reply)

When You See Your Side Chick In Public Lol (video) / Dating Older Ladies (sugar Mummies) / Guys; Have You Taken A Shower With Your Babe Before???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.