Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp (60817 Views)

Bombs Hit Syria's Ghouta. Many Dead (Graphics Photos) / US Drops The "Mother Of All Bombs" In Afghanistan / 4-year-old Isa Dare Bombs 4 ISIS Prisoners In Syria (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by ceeceeuwa: 8:59am On Nov 16, 2015
wristbangle:
In another news, the ISIS claimed that none of them were hit because they know that the French will retaliate immediately as they evacuated the hit zones during their attack on france leaving no casualty figures.
For real shocked
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by joseph1832(m): 8:59am On Nov 16, 2015
skaksuzzy:
i'm a very devoted Muslim. but I pray this ISIS should never know peace. I want people to understand that they are not fighting on the course of Islam, they just find joy in killing and destroying people and properties. these same bastards claiming to b fighting for Islam are the same bastards who eat pork and drink alcohol which is prohibited in Islam. U won't knw peace...insha Allah...amin
Pardon me, I know muslims who eat pork, drink alcohol, fornicate, commit adultery, tell lies and commit fraud. Does all this make them any less a muslim?

Even you who is saying this? Are you sinless? Are you free of sin? Giving half baked reasons why some of your followers commit mayhem won't get you any where. Its high time you people call your fellow muslim to other!

4 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Baboo13(m): 9:01am On Nov 16, 2015
skaksuzzy:
i'm a very devoted Muslim. but I pray this ISIS should never know peace. I want people to understand that they are not fighting on the course of Islam, they just find joy in killing and destroying people and properties. these same bastards claiming to b fighting for Islam are the same bastards who eat pork and drink alcohol which is prohibited in Islam. U won't knw peace...insha Allah...amin

Its not enough to distance islam from terrorism everytime it happens, it won't change anything. You have to educate people within your muslim community. The fact is still that where these terrorist exploit for their activities is present in the Quran and you can't shy away from it

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by oluwafemi113(m): 9:02am On Nov 16, 2015
Third World War. Coming!!!!!!!
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by achimotan(m): 9:02am On Nov 16, 2015

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 9:03am On Nov 16, 2015
Please,I need you to clarify an issue I'm just imagining.What is the course of Islam?You said,"they are not fighting for the course of Islam".
skaksuzzy:

2 Likes

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by African101(m): 9:04am On Nov 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

Isn't it weird that France can put up fighter jets and bomb jihadi training centers on a moments notice and Øbozo has struggled for years to find a way to bomb same Isis?

Those targets have been there for awhile. Why is Hollande just now getting around to hitting them hard? He is no better than Barack Obama, just doing what is politically advantageous.

This vermin called ISIS is typical Islamic cowardice. They have no sense of honor. The more vulnerable and innocent the target, the better for their sick minds! The silent outrage of the Muslim masses protesting this cowardly attack is deafening. When they start protesting in the streets by the thousands shouting "Down with radical Muslims," I might be impressed. They need to figure out how to live among other societies, not change them to conform to their stone age doctrine. Hard to fathom being so insecure they have to hunt and kill anyone who even draws a picture of the Prophet Mohammed. A practicing Muslim cannot be trusted as far as I am concerned. Unfortunately there are some great people who are trapped in the Muslim culture and it's next to impossible to flee. For them I have empathy. Hopefully the populations of the world will wake up before we are all practicing Sharia law!

It's so sad today that religion - Christianity and Islam have laid a bad path for its future followers. Even Christians were terrorist, in the time of David , Moses and old testament, Christians went around destroying others home, now Islam has followed the way. It's time religion is wiped out. It has caused more harm than good.
You just says the truth bro, most of the Christians don't know how their religion has killed those they perceived as unbelievers in the past, it's now the turn of Muslim. Religion is the problem of this world. Meanwhile, ISIS to me is American n Israel make up. Proudly African.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 16, 2015
cocolacec:
You guys are deceiving yourselves if you think they went there for ISIS,ISIS IS THE WEST ERRAND BOYS TO CAUSE CONFUSION AND MAYHEM SO MUSLIMS WHO WANT CALIPHATE'S RETURN WILL BECOME SO DISORIENTED AND NEVER WISH FOR A CALIPHATE ANYMORE DUE TO ISIS STYLE OF MADNESS.THEY ONLY AIM IS TO OVERTHROW ASSAD LIKE THEY DID IN LIBYA..ATTACK ON ISIS IS ONLY A PRETEXT TO LAUNCH A FULL SCALE WAR.FOLKS WORLD WAR THREE(NUCLEAR WAR) IS BUILDING UP GRADUALLY AND A NEW WORLD ORDER LEAD BY THE ANTICHRIST IS LOADING.Moschiah of the Zionist is about to emerge.SYRIA IS THE BATTLEGROUND FOR WW3 WERE EMPIRES WILL PERISH RUSSIA,USA,FRANCE,IRAN,CHINA, NATO. A NEW WORLD RULING POWER EMERGES WHICH IS ISREAL which will annex From River Euphrates to the River Nile .LET THE DRAMA BEGINS.

Go get your prescriptions refilled dude.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by adegeye38(m): 9:06am On Nov 16, 2015
what is this one saying bayii undecided?
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 16, 2015
lomprico:

I have my reasons

What are the reasons?
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Vikky014(f): 9:08am On Nov 16, 2015
dexmond:
don't u want shariah for the whole world?
lol. he want it oooo. dnt mind him
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by adegeye38(m): 9:09am On Nov 16, 2015
cocolacec:
You guys are deceiving yourselves if you think they went there for ISIS,ISIS IS THE WEST ERRAND BOYS TO CAUSE CONFUSION AND MAYHEM SO MUSLIMS WHO WANT CALIPHATE'S RETURN WILL BECOME SO DISORIENTED AND NEVER WISH FOR A CALIPHATE ANYMORE DUE TO ISIS STYLE OF MADNESS.THEY ONLY AIM IS TO OVERTHROW ASSAD LIKE THEY DID IN LIBYA..ATTACK ON ISIS IS ONLY A PRETEXT TO LAUNCH A FULL SCALE WAR.FOLKS WORLD WAR THREE(NUCLEAR WAR) IS BUILDING UP GRADUALLY AND A NEW WORLD ORDER LEAD BY THE ANTICHRIST IS LOADING.Moschiah of the Zionist is about to emerge.SYRIA IS THE BATTLEGROUND FOR WW3 WERE EMPIRES WILL PERISH RUSSIA,USA,FRANCE,IRAN,CHINA, NATO. A NEW WORLD RULING POWER EMERGES WHICH IS ISREAL which will annex From River Euphrates to the River Nile .LET THE DRAMA BEGINS.
what is this one saying bayii undecided
cocolacec:
what is this one saying bayii ? undecided undecided
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by lomprico(m): 9:15am On Nov 16, 2015
Mattkent:

What are the reasons?
First answer my question.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by 2tips: 9:15am On Nov 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

It's so sad today that religion - Christianity and Islam have laid a bad path for its future followers. Even Christians were terrorist, in the time of David , Moses and old testament, Christians went around destroying others home, now Islam has followed the way. It's time religion is wiped out. It has caused more harm than good.
There is nothing like christianity in the time of david and moses.

The problem of religion has always been ignorance, changing and misinterpretation of what God teaches us and the wrong leadership of monks which causes great enmity and hatred among us.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by edupedia: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2015
cocolacec:

...give me some of your drink maik I shak too!.......
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by edjeodiri(m): 9:18am On Nov 16, 2015
Charliewyt:
An eye for an eye.

But there was a country whose military had given her local terrorist 'third and final warning'.

Lol. There was indeed a country.

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by waice6571: 9:18am On Nov 16, 2015
Hope France is ready to fight to finish or are they only reacting to the issue at hand?
Boko boys deserve double dose of this kind of bombardment.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by enny4real23(m): 9:19am On Nov 16, 2015
cocolacec:
[b]"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.[/b]
who is this clown? abeg go and sleep
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by gbemi15: 9:19am On Nov 16, 2015
Charliewyt:
An eye for an eye.

But there was a country whose military had given her local terrorist 'third and final warning'.
and if u read well u ll discover France boobed camps in Syria and not within her borders

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 16, 2015

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by calcal: 9:23am On Nov 16, 2015
skaksuzzy:

Mr. Muslim stop fooling yourself. ask yourself what France looking for in another man's land? who call them? they are one of the originators of the problems. they colonized and refuse to leave, destroyed your civilization, culture and value as a person.

The Quran say "Action will be judge according intention". ask yourself how many people they kill in that country?
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by holyokoto(m): 9:25am On Nov 16, 2015
skaksuzzy:

Am a Coptic Christian, The attack on France might completely be a set up by the WEST not really ISIS. maybe to upset France in order to suppress the risen of Islam by so doing many muslims will be destroyed by the process
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Shymm3x: 9:26am On Nov 16, 2015
Looool.

Everything looks like a bad script. What was the CIA Chief doing in Paris three weeks before the terrorist attack? And why is France upping the stake? Why did this terrorist attack happen on the eve of the G-20 summit?

Sad that innocent folks are always the collateral damage in this madness. All their well planned speeches and reactionary posturing aren't fooling no one.

After Syria, these plonkers are still going to cause another problem in a next country. Then disturb again with useless noise about terrorist attacks. The ghost of Libya is still there and they are yet to fix that. They moved to Syria , created ISIS and Al Nusra, and when it became clear that they are the problem in the country. They gave us something that looks like a false flag. Now it is a next bombing campaign and boots on the ground should follow. These people have lost their damn Neanderthal minds.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by NemzySeries(m): 9:29am On Nov 16, 2015
skaksuzzy:
ur understanding as a muslim is d brightest av seen in a rili rili long while...U're a blessing to ursef
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 16, 2015
So France knew their training camp all this while and waited till it hit them hard before. Disgusting powerful nations every where.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by holyokoto(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2015
depressedsoul:
HELP ME GET A JOB

I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.

But you are sound in terms of Education, don't commit suicide please. Nothing goes for nothing, I wish I had seen this post months back
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Ymodulus:
I am now a full becaus I criticize both Christianity not just Islam.
Don't be a religious fanatic
You don't be fanatical with your atheism as well.
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by ValerianSteel(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2015
cathodekazim:
They are the cause of thr problem

9/11 attack was staged by the Americans

Bush shifted the blame on Afghanistan, they attcked Afghanistan all in d name of tracking down Al-Qaeda and Bin Laden but bros, its fake, they were after the oil
This lead to da creation of several militants group
The west occupation on Afghanistan lasted for several years

Sadam Hussein of Iraq did ntn
All in the name of bringing him to book and halting his chemical weapon development
The West attacked Iraq, attacked key places, hoisted the government, killed innocent civillians, women and childen were raped
The real story, no chemical weapon was found, no incriminating evidence was found bfor we knew they were after Iraq oil,
The occupation lasted for several years and this lead to the creation of several militants and terrorist grp

Mohamma Gadaffi and Libya
the involvement of the West (US, UK, France and Italy ) in the hoisting of Gadaffi)
Before now, graduates in Libya hv access to housing, feeding and allowances, that was under Gadaffi's reign, some opposition party started a massive protest all in d name of hoisting Gaddafi's era, the West saw this as an opportunity and started serious war with him, he was killed, several civillians were killed, and now his Libya now better ? Infact worse than she used to be before, was everyday in Libya, and creation of several militant groups including ISIL, Ansaru and Bokoharam, the west backed out and left Libya to face this alone

Syria crisis
The long involvement of the US,UK, the French in the Syria crisis have lead to make the matter degenerate into a very dire condition, several factions, militant groups, deadlier group hv been formed, people dying everyday, women,children, livestocks, etc
Must the west always be involved in the affairs of other countries all in the name of checking terrorism, bringin a tyrant leader to a end etc
Before noww Gadaffi and Al'saad hv serious control of the terrorist in hand, but thr hoisting and interference hav lead to a very widespread effect and we now feel the effect. In Nigeria ( now Bokoharm killing and maiming in Nigeria and beyond borders

ISIL has cme to stay and they are in every part of the world, we have to fa the reality and we have to prepare for the remaining quarter of the world

Though I condemn this act but @ the same time we have to prepare our minds and get ready for wht is to come in the trying times ahead of us

We all know who the real antichrist are
Some ppl see the US, UK and the entire west as the messiah but no they are not

A country in support of homosexualism ( gayinism and lesbianism )

Is that not a sign of the beast ( the antechrist as stated in the bible )
The bible describe antechrist as a self imposing dictator who will have lust in his direct gender, control the world, bless people that obey him and kill those that disobey him

Countries that are allied to the US florish, countries that share diff blv with the US are being bombed everyday ( pakistan,Iraq, Palestine etc )

The United state health care policy is a real sign of 666 ( antichrist)
Not to talk of the country supreme court approving same sex marriage.
Its not by force to comment.

What da fuq is up with some of you Christian brains
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by holyokoto(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2015
Otenestbestyaho:
The whole mideast should be bombed and reduced to dust, islam is a cancer and it must be surgically removed!!!
Israel and many Orthodox Christians lived in the middle east
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by Stconvict(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2015
depressedsoul:
HELP ME GET A JOB

I was born and bred in Lagos Nigeria. i am over 30 but swimming in poverty. i attended a university in Ogun state but i dropped out due to the loss of my mother who happened to be my sponsor back then. My father died before i was 4years old so i had no one to fall back on. I am the only child and life has been so cruel to me. I have no job at hand. My fathers family has taken possession of his property at Agege Lagos because they insist my mother had me for another man due to stories i'm hearing for the first time since my parent's demise. The story of my life is so wide, bitter and depressing. The moral of my epistle is that i need a casual job to survive. I am contemplating suicide at the moment and i almost drank sniper insecticide today. This is my last attempt at survival before i do the needful on my existence. Nairalanders please help me find any legal job be it unskilled labour. I have tried and tried but to no avail. Pardon me for been incoherent. I am a depressed soul waiting to see if my life can have a second chance.

This is not fraud nor scam. if you really want to know how real my story is kindly send me a private message.
If your story is true, then committing suicide will only end your bloodline.

While many of us here are way more privileged than you, we still have our own problems to rid and the ugly truth is, many people don't give a sh*t what your condition is. Respect comes with achievement.

I'm not religious, so I don't believe in the notion of hell, but killing yourself might mean losing a future greatness and legacy.

I personally do not have a job for your because I'm just as broke as you, although with family's support.

So what I can advice is for you to find a goal for yourself. Personally the purpose I gave myself is what is keeping me alive admist the tumbling chaos and crisis in Nigeria.
The goal I gave myself motivates me everyday and I make sure to look for materials, success stories, and motivational books that remind me of my goal and makes me even more happy.
I also allow myself to daydream a lot, because it is a personal source of motivation.

You need to discard every form of pride. Just forget about your status in life. Go as low as you can. If you have to sell satchets of pure water to make a daily living, then by all means do so and discard your status. Don't bother yourself with what people think about you. Trust me, it is not worth it for now. You have a goal to meet.

Save as much as you can, even if it is #10 per day, you will be surprised when your savings will come handy for a particular purpose.

Improve your social skills and stand out. Try to be social, be playful, smile a lot, be better than your peers, and you will discover that your customers always prefer you.

From your write-up, I can see you are educated to an extent. There are a few jobs you can look out for, you just have to take your steps some extra miles. Giving up on yourself now and committing suicide won't stop the rest of the world from continuing its activities. And you give your parents' relative a reason to smile. If I were you that will be my goal, I will make sure I prove them wrong.

Go out there, there are menial jobs that require little skills. Go to filling stations, restaurants, stores, etc. The list is endless. You will definitely find a job. Unless you still have some sort of pride or this story is not true, then you will find a job that can sustain you as you work towards your goal. There are many people like you out there.

So start now!
Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by charlsecy(m): 9:34am On Nov 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

Even Christians were terrorist, in the time of David , Moses and old testament, Christians went around destroying others home, now Islam has followed the way.
They were not Christians. They're Judaists. No Christians existed before the appearance of Christ and the Apostles. Clear enough?

1 Like

Re: Paris Shooting: France Drops 20 Bombs On Islamic State Jihadi Training Camp by waice6571: 9:36am On Nov 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

Isn't it weird that France can put up fighter jets and bomb jihadi training centers on a moments notice and Øbozo has struggled for years to find a way to bomb same Isis?

Those targets have been there for awhile. Why is Hollande just now getting around to hitting them hard? He is no better than Barack Obama, just doing what is politically advantageous.

This vermin called ISIS is typical Islamic cowardice. They have no sense of honor. The more vulnerable and innocent the target, the better for their sick minds! The silent outrage of the Muslim masses protesting this cowardly attack is deafening. When they start protesting in the streets by the thousands shouting "Down with radical Muslims," I might be impressed. They need to figure out how to live among other societies, not change them to conform to their stone age doctrine. Hard to fathom being so insecure they have to hunt and kill anyone who even draws a picture of the Prophet Mohammed. A practicing Muslim cannot be trusted as far as I am concerned. Unfortunately there are some great people who are trapped in the Muslim culture and it's next to impossible to flee. For them I have empathy. Hopefully the populations of the world will wake up before we are all practicing Sharia law!

Better stop lecturing the course you knew nothing about.
Moses , David, and old testament christian........where did you get that from?

Just read your post again and again, and make mockery of yourself to scorn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Photos Of Late Jerry Rawlings & 12 Things You Don't Know About Him / Trump Asks Governors To Reopen Churches & Mosques (Declares Them Essential) / Prostitute Who Drugged Her Client & Stole His Goods Caught & Tied With Rope(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.