Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] (31064 Views)

Makeup Free Oge Okoye At The Gym (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Goldenheart(m): 9:16am On Nov 16, 2015
e no easy
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Nobody: 9:17am On Nov 16, 2015
Behira:
Wish i cud hav such zeal cry

Well if u are the one on your profile, you certainly do not need any zeal. You look fit. grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Carlmax(m): 9:20am On Nov 16, 2015
sukkot:
you no get water for las gidi ?
yes o. most areas on mainland, got to the office at lekki this morning story is the same.
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by BetterChurch: 9:21am On Nov 16, 2015
Don't forget to keep fit spiritually.

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Jodista123maria(f): 9:24am On Nov 16, 2015
very good
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by mondee02(m): 9:28am On Nov 16, 2015
sukkot:
this woman need to retire already. aint nobody tryna see your cameltoe
Hmmm
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Frydae: 9:29am On Nov 16, 2015
handling weights in a gym with ear-phones strapped to your ears, RISKY O!
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Sanuzi(m): 9:31am On Nov 16, 2015
Congrats oooooooooooo
NgreportsBlog:
Caption:-

"Good morning this morning lovely people..
Who is in the gym?? I am...
Dont forget...find time to work that body.. Its yours and the only thing you have control over.. Take charge.
bicycle crunch 50reps x2"

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/-ImaAdg6uI/

Posted By: Sylvester Da Chemist [Ngreports.com]
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Tobium1(m): 9:33am On Nov 16, 2015
What's with the cameltoe in the second pix? undecided
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Beetwaise(m): 9:35am On Nov 16, 2015
Nice one Kate Henshaw... It's wonderful to see guys & ladies who really value the essence of workouts. #Beetwaise #I believe in fitness#.
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by ikombe: 9:35am On Nov 16, 2015
agarawu23:
First pix shocked
hope you have ur vaseline ready wink
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by naijathings(m): 9:36am On Nov 16, 2015
Handsome4real:

Yes you can if you start. You would develop the zeal over time.
By the way, you are very beautiful. Can I get to know you more.. wink

imagine... just imagine
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by ikombe: 9:37am On Nov 16, 2015
Carlmax:
Abeg whats up with the water situation in lagos. this is getting out of hand. Ambode please do something.
Abo.ki for surulere na #500 per truck grin

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Handsome4real(m): 9:41am On Nov 16, 2015
naijathings:

imagine... just imagine

What's the issue? The person involved ain't complaining. So why are you worried undecided?
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Nobody: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2015
KomradeKorsche:
Born that Calories girl...

why is your mouth looking like a squeezed asssshole?
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by mightyhaze: 9:44am On Nov 16, 2015
Camel toe lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by jhidey08(m): 9:47am On Nov 16, 2015
Behira:
stop wishing and hit d gym ojere..

Luk 4 a partner who'll encourage u. U don't even need 2 pay a dime 2 register in any gym, there are ways u can workout inside ur room or compound sef.
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by joel4422: 9:48am On Nov 16, 2015
Win!!! Win!!! Win!!! We bless God for a successful winning on
our weekend game. It's been great all the way, here
is our won ticket for the weekend fixed match.
I congratulate all my new and old subscribers winning for
the first time, now you can testify that fixed matches exist.
Straight up to our next fixed game which comes up on
wednesday. I encourage you all join our winning this
midweek and our games will be available with odds ranging
from 130 odds and 935 odds.
Interested subscribers should inbox me on facebook now or
add me up on whatsapp on:08032557731or call me now on
08032557731Your winning is always our priority. Stay
bless!!!

Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Carlmax(m): 9:53am On Nov 16, 2015
ikombe:
Abo.ki for surulere na #500 per truck grin

I don put one for retainer, but nothing compares to a flowing water... plus it is cheaper! grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by dacovajnr: 9:55am On Nov 16, 2015
Behira:
You can but you too laziness won't let you tongue
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Jaquar456: 10:01am On Nov 16, 2015
Dear Kate, are you using style to market your prospects to sell us keep fit videos of yourself, or trying to show us how hard you work at the gym because you have on movie offers at the moment and idling away your time till you find work again or Onga decides to extend your contract?
Please stop invading valuable space with your self promotion videos. Find something useful for the society to do.
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Anowax(m): 10:02am On Nov 16, 2015
ladyF:
Nice....
It's LadyF again ooo.... grin grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by lukxman(m): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2015
NgreportsBlog:
See another photo
The second pix and I must fall into temptation, OMG! Camel toe!
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Anowax(m): 10:04am On Nov 16, 2015
KomradeKorsche:
na triplet calories she go born after this
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by fashrola(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2015
KomradeKorsche:

*Burn grin
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by mrlaw93(m): 10:05am On Nov 16, 2015
I hate dis woman..
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Hysmady(m): 10:13am On Nov 16, 2015
KomradeKorsche:
Burn* wink
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by TheAlchemist: 10:14am On Nov 16, 2015
Nice one Kate, so we both use the same gym!
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by 4stylz: 10:17am On Nov 16, 2015
Yansh she nor get and she want to gym out the little one she got out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Basketmouth & Wife Elsie Okpocha In London (Photo) / Wizkid Babymama Sola Ogudu And Son Look Beautiful In New Photos / Lilian Esoro And Ubi Franklin Celebrate Their Son's Birthday Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.