Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,305 members, 7,836,330 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] (31069 Views)

Makeup Free Oge Okoye At The Gym (Photos) / Monalisa Chinda And Daughter, Tamar, Work Out At The Gym (Photos) / Daniella Okeke Hits The Gym (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Gofwane(m): 10:18am On Nov 16, 2015
May thunder fire the op and the mod that brought this thread to the front page.

Is kate the only nigerian at the gym today? Why? Is this even a thing to post to the whole world?

If it is not kate at the gym, it is tonto dating food, eniola wearing bikini, ini edo wearing agbada, or Ay smiling inside the stadium.

At times, you will see a topic like "fuel is been sold at #5/litre" and almost immediately, you will see another topic like "nnpc denies selling fuel at #5/litre" , , , , , , like wtf? This site is no longer reliable and informative #bringbackournairaland

Seun, with due respect sir, you need to call your mods to attention. Especially the one at the celebrity section.

2 Likes

Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by DNBStories: 10:23am On Nov 16, 2015
LAUGH, SCREAM AND CRY ON DNB STORIES
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 16, 2015
Carlmax:
Abeg whats up with the water situation in lagos. this is getting out of hand. Ambode please do something.

Stop disgracing lagosians, who said there was water scarcity in lagos abi na fuel u dey call water ni?
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by agarawu23(m): 10:51am On Nov 16, 2015
ikombe:
hope you have ur vaseline ready wink
no way wink
I am not in that crew
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by agarawu23(m): 10:52am On Nov 16, 2015
kennygee:

2nd pix with the camel toe.
abi o lipsrsealed
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Sunseeker: 11:06am On Nov 16, 2015
Whether they attach Indian or Brazilian weave on their heads, paint their faces yellow, or brown.......

Some woman STILL look MASCULINE !!

Good luck to her !
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by lovely17(m): 11:15am On Nov 16, 2015
Am sorry please who is Kate Hensaw
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by hotnsexy4christ(f): 11:26am On Nov 16, 2015
Repent sister, repnt JESUS is coming soon.
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by adellam16(f): 11:31am On Nov 16, 2015
I noticed something. Nigerian celebrities always announce demselves to b noticed thru social media while foreign celebs no matter how dey try to keep deir lives private d paparazzi always somehow notices dem.
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Divafaith(f): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
We can make that happen at De-figis gym 91 st finbars road AkokaLagos.call 07030768728 for enquries
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Fraih(f): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
I hail ladies and women who workout, its not a small something o

Been doing some squats lately and its been like Hell cry
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Samsonex: 12:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Very colourful,was looking for a cameltoe though tongue
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
show off?... wink
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Carlmax(m): 1:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
kaeforum:

Stop disgracing lagosians, who said there was water scarcity in lagos abi na fuel u dey call water ni?

Well there is.
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
agarawu23:
First pix shocked

You're a bad nigga , but tha second picture too get as e be o , the nether regions dey very tempting

1 Like

Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Nobody: 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
kennygee:

2nd pix with the camel toe.

The slit in the middle isn't prominent so it doesn't qualify as a camel toe , still the crotch is sexy

and for those who don't know the difference between a camel toe and an ordinary crotch this picture should help you

Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by alaskido(m): 2:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Is she looking for another husband?
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by billyG(m): 3:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hello katty,dnt4get yur kegel oo! i & i hav a rendevous nxt wk.
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Hunry: 3:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nice ass
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by zingov: 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
@ p wemba u be bad guy,I also sight de level, de second picx just reveals de v.shape of de kpekus,anyway I will hv 2 start looking out 4 ladies lips 4 me 2 no de size of de kpekus grin grin grin grin grin
papawemba:
O'boy, her punanii get mouth pass speaker house of rep.

i have always said that if you want to know the amount of flesh on a woman's pusssssie just look at the size of her lips.
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by dwesternmall: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Some people don't know it's not easy to be in shape. #proudly skinny# Can't go a day without me squatting. I gats 2 post on NL too
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by gemale(m): 4:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
agarawu23:
First pix shocked

NYC position 2 penetrate.
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by gemale(m): 5:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abbykem:
Some people don't know it's not easy to be in shape. #proudly skinny# Can't go a day without me squatting. I gats 2 post on NL too

honey u r free 2 squat (or squirt) on my rod anyday anytime.(twisted smile)
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by agarawu23(m): 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
gemale:

NYC position 2 penetrate.
hehehehe
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Nobody: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
gemale:

honey u r free 2 squat (or squirt) on my rod anyday anytime.(twisted smile)
. Abomination!
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Pidggin(f): 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
MedicalSamwise:
I refuse to b tempted

shocked Person wey fit born you?
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
papawemba:
O'boy, her punanii get mouth pass speaker house of rep.

i have always said that if you want to know the amount of flesh on a woman's pusssssie just look at the size of her lips.
Pervert alert! Have you had real sex befor or you prefer jerking off?
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by benELOHIM7(m): 10:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
I saw a camel toe shocked
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by MedicalSamwise(m): 9:46am On Nov 17, 2015
Pidggin:

shocked Person wey fit born you?

as long as deres hole :/
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by Ejjis(m): 1:11pm On Nov 17, 2015
THE SECOND PIC..THOUGH...
Re: Kate Henshaw Keeping Fit At The Gym [photos] by gemale(m): 11:50am On Nov 18, 2015
Abbykem:
. Abomination!

I hope say u no b male Sha. If so.... CHAI sori o. I dnt swing dt way.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bisola Covers The Celebrity Shoot Magazine (Photos) / Ayo Oritsejafor, Ighodalo To Mentor Teebillz As He Goes On Journey To Recovery / Photo Of DJ Cuppy At The Headies 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.