Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,529 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings (35643 Views)

APC Expels John Akpan Udoedehe, Former Minister / Douglas Road Owerri After PDP Cleared The Nasty Dumpsite (Photos / Tinubu Bars Pro-saraki Senator, Alasoadura, From APC Caucus Meetings-the Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by jenyfah(f): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2015
End time
Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by wellmax(m): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2015
Thank God PDP is now history
Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by Sasuwa(f): 11:34am On Nov 16, 2015
Pdp is virus that penetrated and destroy every aspect of the nigerian economy making it susceptible to infections like low naira value, drop in foreign exchange earning, impunity in public sector, missing of public funds, corrup government structures and lack of sanity in governance.
An antivirus that have been test and proven has been puchased by nigerian on 29th of may this yeas and is currently undergoing prelinary installation phases.
Reports from some quarters of nigeria has prove that most of causative agent of these infection are running helter skelter and we have the conviction that b4 the end of this year pdp will have no place to hide and all nigeria will cured.
We urge all nigerians to excercise patience nd to support govt. Until all infections unleashed by pdp is cured and no new case reported [url=sasuwa.info] continue reading[/url]
Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by BekeeBuAgbara: 11:35am On Nov 16, 2015
hedonistic:
And you collected the money abi? You didn't reveal this nonsense at the time he gave you the money - until you quarrelled with him ba?

Make thunder fire that your dog-meat polluted mouth. It seems every APC member swears to an oath of hypocrisy before joining the party.

Anuofia.
shocked grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by ikombe: 11:36am On Nov 16, 2015
And where is all the 3million + he collected for transport cheesy

E don chop am finish still dey open dat im yeye mouth. Abeg where efcc , make dem come arrange dis guy for collecting illegal money undecided

1 Like

Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by ikombe: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2015
jenyfah:
End time
shey you be lasisi gf cheesy
Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by tinktanker: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2015
rooftech:
fools that why some of you need to get a good education,the man said he left that money for APC in 2009, because governance was adulterated.

it is known fact he was imprisoned by akpabio.
can u read at all? Didn't u hear he received more Dan others any time dey sit.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by koxi: 11:42am On Nov 16, 2015
So he's crying foul now so dat we should do wat?
Wen he was busy collecting the 'transport fair' no one heard a thing.
......he should shut his mouth and go do something meaningful

2 Likes

Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by 400billionman: 11:42am On Nov 16, 2015
Return the money nah.

Or why the story ? Smh

2 Likes

Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by Goldencollins: 11:48am On Nov 16, 2015
AkpanUnanam:
did you even read the write-up or understanding gap is your problem or shall i say that the betrayer that the man recieve should be your portion? Say Amen to it
what is this okpoho saying?

2 Likes

Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by kaboninc(m): 11:50am On Nov 16, 2015
“Godswill Akpabio used to give us at least N3million each as transport money every night we attended caucus meeting in Government House. My own was special, it was more than N3million. But even with this gift, I disagreed with him (Akpabio) and left him. I left because Akwa Ibom’s interest was paramount to me than any other thing.

He gave you the money and you collected. You didn't return it. You accepted it together with the extra 'special' gift. Yet you say nobody can buy you? And you are complaining that the APC rubbed you? All these guys need to be kept in Mars.

“The main reason I quarreled with Godswill Akpabio is that the government derailed initially by bringing people that were not supposed to be in government. Government is so sacred. There are people that are not supposed to be in government. If you allow them in, then that sacredness would be broken,” Mr. Udoedehe said.

So if the government had not 'derailed' you would have remained with Akpabio and keep receiving the 'special gift'?

These thieves have no honour. That was why Akpabio fell out with you. Same reason why your APC is against you.

2 Likes

Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by Intendy: 11:51am On Nov 16, 2015
I comment my reserve.
Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by bayinq25(m): 11:53am On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by osazeeblue01: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2015
Same people in APC
Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by BABANGBALI: 11:53am On Nov 16, 2015
not surprised at all. Meetings of witches and wizards
Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by Forwetinnah: 11:55am On Nov 16, 2015
hinwazaka:
MR UDOHEE WHO IS NOW A BOARD OF TRUSTEE OF THE APC, is where the story ends

gringringringringringringringrin

I'm telling you!! He's left Akpabio's Akawo, only to Kontinu* collecting more Akawo in APC. Useless politicians. He never breathe a word about Godswill's spending spree till he joined the league of massive/chronic Liars and Rogues. Unamikot!!

1 Like

Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by DanielPop(m): 11:55am On Nov 16, 2015
He used to collect "special sums" more than that of others but he NEVER said a thing back then. Neither did he submit the "special sums" to EFCC. Now he is talking after chopping money!
hinwazaka:
MR UDOHEE WHO IS NOW A BOARD OF TRUSTEE OF THE APC, is where the story ends
Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by Khez: 11:56am On Nov 16, 2015
But he sha collected and spent his abi?

Abi the said money wasn't in cash?

As for uncommon thief, God is waiting for him

Wicked politicians
Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by oyetunder(m): 11:58am On Nov 16, 2015
The reasons why oduduwa, arewa, biafra, and ijaw rebulics are broke is always visible.
Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by philips70(m): 12:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
AkpanUnanam:
God will water this our MOVEMENT in jesus name and also bless our Amiable leader SEN J.J UDOEDEHE, its matter of time we would get back our mandate

Which mandate? Did he share the transport millions with you guys the time he received them? In fact Akwa ibom should collect part of their looted funds from him. He's not even ashamed to say he was collecting them. I kept reading if I can see where he would say he always refused his own share of the millions.

These politicians will rot in hell.
Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by ayindejimmy(m): 12:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by philips70(m): 12:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
IbokUtoroh:

bros fear journalism. Am in uyo though didnt listen to that interview in full, but my lady did. Udoedehe really blasted the entire apc caucus both in the state n fed, he accuse d present apc candidate of bribing tinubu and apc leaders the sum of 1.3billion naira for the guber ticket.
Thr is serious crisis in apc in the state.
And at the end d man told all apc supporters to support udom emmanuel the current govr of akwaibom state who apc wants to steal his mandate. The man reveal so many things, this one premiumtimes are so economical with the interview, it behooves a whole lot of partisanship in thier reportage.

And what makes you feel this same criminal have not started receiving transport fares in billions to garner support support for Udom? Tomorrow he will still start confessing about Udom's cash magnanimity when they fall out. He's an idiot and a criminal.

1 Like

Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by dearsly(m): 12:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
So UmanaH paid Tinubu 1.3 billion?

End time TINUBU
Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by rad8(m): 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
The truth is that everyone in Nigeria is corrupt. We've used our ethic, religious and political differences and similarities to promote corruption. We've even given it a new name; Appreciation. So we shld all stop witch-hunting ourselves. A witch hunting another witch.
Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by dammytosh: 12:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
Akpabio na buje budanu

That guy that sand "i go calabar said it"

"i see godswill akpabio, he dash me money"
Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by OnReflection: 12:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
x
Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by Goridoe(m): 12:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
ok, interesting.!
Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by yahrant140(m): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Comments are free my bro , only facts are sacred. As much as these elders have become a cannon fodder in the hands of the politicians, things will continue to fall apart and centre will not hold.
Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by DedeNkem: 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
What is EFCC doing about akpabio? I guess nothing. EFCC is so currupt.
Re: Udoedehe: Akpabio Gave Us N3m “transport Money” Each After PDP Caucus Meetings by Kjking(m): 12:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ah really don't know what to tell this Pained bonga-headed man call udoedege.... he gave you 3million you collect chop now you are wailing because e no dey give you again...... you should be stoned to death and your body dragged behind a truck

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor Okorocha Insults Omojuwa On Twitter (Photo) / Fuel Re-sellers Razed By Fire In Isolo Lagos State - Graphic Photos / Fayose Gives Buhari His Phone Number To Call Him & Prove He Is Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.