Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,216 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) (47168 Views)

Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) / Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto / Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by aboladejohnny(m): 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
aguiyi:
CHAI grin grin grin grin grin
grin o shey baddest
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by richidinho(m): 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
nice 1
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Babyphinas(f): 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
PASTOR DISGUISES HIMSELF AS A DESTITUTE.Pastor Jeremiah Steepek transformed himself into a homeless person and went to the 10,000- member church that he was to be introduced as the head pastor that morning. He walked around the church for 30 minutes while it was filling with people for service in which only 3 people out of the about 10,000 people said hello to him. He asked people for change to buy food – no one in the church gave him change.He went into the sanctuary to sit down in the front of the church and was asked by the ushers if he would please sit in the back. He greeted people only to be greeted back with stares and dirty looks, with people looking down on him and judging him. As he sat in the back of the church, he listened to the church announcements and such.When all that was done, the elders went up and were excited to introduce the new pastor of the church to the congregation. “We would like to introduce to you Pastor Jeremiah Steepek.” The congregation looked around clapping with joy and anticipation. The homeless man sitting in the back stood up and started walking down the aisle. The clapping stopped with all eyes on him. He walked up the altar and took the microphone from the elders (who were in on this) and paused for a moment then he recited: “Then the King will say to those on his right,‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’ “Then the righteous will answer him: ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’‘The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’ After he recited this, he looked towards the congregation and told them all what he had experienced that morning. Many began to cry and many heads were bowed in shame. He then said, “Today I see a gathering of people, not a church of Jesus Christ. The world has enough people, but not enough disciples. When will YOU decide to become disciples?”Please share if this story blessed you.

2 Likes

Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by lekan29ice(m): 1:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Hero10001:
Oyamilenu o! Illiterate ab.o.ki driver?!
he's a biafran not aboki
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by mrlaw93(m): 1:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
honeygirl17:
calabash balls, fk off!
Slippers breast.. gerrara here..
Iget ur tym 2day
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by 900warriorz: 1:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
sadbro, why did you have to do that?
That company sef na theif! angry
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by honeygirl17: 1:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:
Slippers breast.. gerrara here..
Iget ur tym 2day
I no get your time go and play in the sand

1 Like

Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by jeje123(m): 1:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
henribj:
my question is how did they catch him.
d veihcle may have tracker device
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Nov 16, 2015
the company management, supervisor and driver are all at fault.
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by ZAMZINE(m): 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
EgusiSoup:
This is what the dullard is causing this country I am tired of this dullard. He is so dull. Goodluck Jonathan Needs to come back. He really does cry

Useless bunch of APC e-diots will quote me.

You and the THINGS wey click "LIKE" for this your comment madness no get CURE, so therefore.......

1 Like

Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by pedrilo: 1:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
He lost both the 25k and his job! plus, he bags ex-convict title soon.
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by mrlaw93(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
honeygirl17:

I no get your time go and play in the sand
Bring ur slippers bre.ast mk i use am play..

1 Like

Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by geepawps(m): 1:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Really hilarious, but the young man was desperate.
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by dollarlander: 1:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
EgusiSoup:
This is what the dullard is causing this country I am tired of this dullard. He is so dull. Goodluck Jonathan Needs to come back. He really does cry

Useless bunch of APC e-diots will quote me.

Its very obvious the egunsisoup you are eating has replaced your brain.

Your thinking is very outrageous and I can see that you are not yet of age, by the way how old are you?

Have u been to higher institution? Even college of education. But this your egunsisoup brain will be a challenge copping with higher learning. You are very e-idiotic.
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by honeygirl17: 1:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:
Bring ur slippers bre.ast mk i use am play..
kid leave me alone
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
commitcrime:
Did someone notice what I noticed?
A driver earns more than 25k at cerendry solutions. What services does cerendry solutions render?

Ogbeni, my driver earns 72 thousand naira after deductions minus shift allowance, overtime and airport pick up allowance.
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Billygee2u: 1:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
MosakuAW:

I dont support what he did, but why will the company deduct N25k from a driver's salary.

What happen to insurance company where the car was insured. If at all they are to deduct the amount of damaged incure on the car, they could have done it bit by bit not 25k from his small salary.

The guy self don dey plan do this kind thing for so long, na the opportunity of salary deduction he used. Hope this will teach him sense.

There are always 3 sides to a story:

1: His side
2: The company side
3: The truth.
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
papawemba:

Ogbeni, my driver earns 72 thousand naira after deductions minus shift allowance, overtime and airport pick up allowance.

And level of education is?
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by mrlaw93(m): 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
honeygirl17:
kid leave me alone
I hold u b4 ni?
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Jalinco: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
The guy is likely to be igbo guy.
He lost #25,000, he wanted to abscond with a car.
Just like our Igbo brothers, they lost in an election and they want to abscond with our oil.
They want to declare BiafrOIL
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by honeygirl17: 1:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:
I hold u b4 ni?
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by sam90s(m): 1:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
GPS tracker or detectives traced his contact the old fashion way, good detective work by the way.
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
lasisi69:
End time
wetin concern end time for this matter
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
commitcrime:

And level of education is?

He is literate but not a degree or diploma holder.
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by tasceige(m): 1:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
lasisi69:
End time

Next time i c this, am gonna arrest you!!!!
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by mrlaw93(m): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
honeygirl17:
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Go sleep kiddo
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by lasisi69(f): 1:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
tasceige:

Next time i c this, am gonna arrest you!!!!
sorry sir
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by honeygirl17: 1:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:
Go sleep kiddo
yeye 13 years old, go and give the phone to the owner
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by lakeside30: 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
dacovajnr:
Lasisi69 again

I tire o,this end time thing
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by khadaffi(m): 1:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrvitalis:
This an easy case to win for this guy.. .
I tell you brother, with a good lawyer this guy can be free
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
MosakuAW:

I dont support what he did, but why will the company deduct N25k from a driver's salary.

What happen to insurance company where the car was insured. If at all they are to deduct the amount of damaged incure on the car, they could have done it bit by bit not 25k from his small salary.

The guy self don dey plan do this kind thing for so long, na the opportunity of salary deduction he used. Hope this will teach him sense.

There are always 3 sides to a story:

1: His side
2: The company side
3: The truth.
that's y I don't renew my papers, tht insurance paper is a scam!everything abt car papers is jst a way to generate cash fr themselves.
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by lasisi69(f): 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
lakeside30:

I tire o,this end time thing
abeg, never tire.. . There is still hope

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Using Of Lacquer Thinner In Gas Tank As A Cat And Injector Cleaner, How Safe? / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) / Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.