Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) - Car Talk (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) (47162 Views)

Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) / Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto / Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by honeygirl17: 6:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:
If u want me badly, u cn pm me rather than creating unnecessary attention here..
tongue
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by pejuakinab: 6:54pm On Nov 16, 2015
EgusiSoup:
This is what the dullard is causing this country I am tired of this dullard. He is so dull. Goodluck Jonathan Needs to come back. He really does cry

Useless bunch of APC e-diots will quote me.

Ur fada!!! U want to send this country to d world beyond? Never again shall we have that badluck jonathan again
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by shegra58: 7:04pm On Nov 16, 2015
EgusiSoup:
This is what the dullard is causing this country I am tired of this dullard. He is so dull. Goodluck Jonathan Needs to come back. He really does cry

this comment must be coming from a phsyco patience abi Wetin concern PMB for this matter now....mtcheew shocked
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by daphid25(m): 7:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
horlakunle25:
chaaii!! Another pro in d game!!...buy fuel 10k comot 3k, b4 month end 25k go complete shey?
Exactly
You go just dey add weight cheesy
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by daphid25(m): 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
lekan29ice:
efcc needs to follow u
Lol... say wetin happen?
No be where i dey work i go chop?
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by legendsilver(m): 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
EgusiSoup:

As expected, another Biafra clown is on the loose again
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by sammieee(m): 8:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
bashydemy:
I swear you need to be seriously checked, What has PMB got to do with someone who believe he was cheated and try to take revenge? No i think some of you just don't want to know what the thread is all about but want to talk nonsense about the President.. You dey crazy.
On point... But bro no over vex. Always remember it should be craze not 'crazy'
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Classicman47(m): 8:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
commitcrime:
Did someone notice what I noticed?
A driver earns more than 25k at cerendry solutions. What services does cerendry solutions render?

The question u failed to ask is, how many months salary is at stake here?
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by JurassicPark: 8:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:
Another Biafran in crime.. Smh 4 d nation. grin

One bigot on the loose..
Does Eneche sound biafran?
If you don't know, you seek info and not mess up your intelligence in public
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/16/driver-bolts-with-companys-car-after-n25000-deductions-from-his-salary/
I think justice should be tempered with mercy,this is a case of a fustrated young man. Fustrated because of the inconsiderate Admin who could have at least deducted the fine in a more subtle manner considering how low the income is. Crime does not pay though,but you see poverty is a good catalyst to comitting criminal acts,but what do you say about someone who uses a stolen vehicle to convey tomatoes and stuff. The guy needed to survive. But that was a foolish thing he did.
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by bashydemy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
sammieee:
On point... But bro no over vex. Always remember it should be craze not 'crazy'
no mind me jare
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Hero10001: 10:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
lekan29ice:
he's a biafran not aboki
Haa! Omo yeeboe!
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by omograndma(m): 11:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
"if i secure my releise i will not go back to crime again" IDIOT...Them never pay me for three months why i no steal company car?
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by macaranta(m): 11:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
searching4loove:
[size=14pt] undecided
HE IS A BIAFRAN undecided SHAME sad sad
[/size]
I think you should search4sense too
okbye
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by mustybobo(m): 7:35am On Nov 17, 2015
e dey happen in all companies, a company will debit yew when yew mishandled their property...it's a norm, n com to fink of it, d guy agreed dt his supervisor was at the scene...fink of dt guys!
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Sammyblaq(m): 9:40am On Nov 17, 2015
Coy see homeboy wey dey plan wedding by Xmas come dey deduct 25k from en acct. Wetin dey xpect¿. That supervisor should go in too for the guys act.

1 Like

Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by donbabajeff(m): 10:44am On Nov 17, 2015
What gat GEJ and PMB gat to do with theft in a private organization The wind of illiteracy is so odoriferous!
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by simplemach(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2015
searching4loove:
[size=14pt] undecided

HE IS A BIAFRAN undecided SHAME sad sad
[/size]
And u...? since u ar in the ZOO, whats the best name to call u.....?
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by PonmileMistress(f): 3:44am On Nov 18, 2015
Igbo man grin
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by DrChukzy(m): 9:26am On Nov 18, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Using Of Lacquer Thinner In Gas Tank As A Cat And Injector Cleaner, How Safe? / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) / 11 Items Nigerians Should Have In Their Cars – FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.