Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,421 members, 7,830,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) (47169 Views)

Container Falls On Range Rover In Oyo, Truck Driver Flees (Pictures) / Man Uses "Juju" To Secure His Car After It Broke Down In A Ghetto / Driver Flees With Employer’s SUV 2 Weeks After Employment (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by mrlaw93(m): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
honeygirl17:

yeye 13 years old, go and give the phone to the owner
If u need one.. i go buy u...

Dnt worry.. i wont bleep u
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by jackie35(m): 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
He dey use Hilux convey pepper, this is one angry employee oo

what do you expect from DRIVER
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Youngzedd(m): 2:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
blueheart:
Boys ain't smiling. Money must complete. He dey use Hilux convey pepper, this is one angry employee oo

Tomatoes and pepper for that matter. grin
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by honeygirl17: 2:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:
If u need one.. i go buy u...
Dnt worry.. i wont bleep u
Go Bleep the hole u scatter with your big head
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Koolmexxi(m): 2:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
lekan29ice:
he's a biafran not aboki
mrlaw93:
Another Biafran in crime.. Smh 4 d nation. grin
Jalinco:
The guy is likely to be igbo guy.
He lost #25,000, he wanted to abscond with a car.
Just like our Igbo brothers, they lost in an election and they want to abscond with our oil.
They want to declare BiafrOIL
mrlaw93:

Like seriously Eneche is a Benue name d last time I checked. .. Make una no go hang unaselves over ur disgust for a people. . U can actually make reasonable comments without exposing the deep lying ethnic hatred within. ..
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by ipreach: 2:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
That company supervisor is wicked and idiot
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
papawemba:

He is literate but not a degree or diploma holder.

Work experience earned him dat much. How much graduate dey collect?
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by sammieee(m): 2:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
I think i need to write a petition for this guy... But he should have gain more than 25k from what he used it for anyway, both parties are criminal
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
commitcrime:

Work experience earned him dat much. How much graduate dey collect?

you called that much? SMH
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by sorepco(m): 2:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
That man is frm benue state....slowpoke

quote author=mrlaw93 post=40077783]Another Biafran in crime.. Smh 4 d nation. grin[/quote]
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by obinon(m): 2:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
mrlaw93:
Enenche is an idoma name Mr man
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by sorepco(m): 2:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
Dim wit ...he from makurdi

quote author=searching4loove post=40077837][size=14pt] undecided

HE IS A BIAFRAN undecided SHAME sad sad
[/size][/quote]...is
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by sorepco(m): 2:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Slowpoke ge is from otukpo

quote author=lekan29ice post=40078625] he's a biafran not aboki[/quote]
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by sorepco(m): 2:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
slowpoke he is from benue state

quote author=Jalinco post=40079682]The guy is likely to be igbo guy.
Just like our Igbo brothers, they lost in an election and they want to abscond with our oil.
They want to declare BiafrOIL[/quote]
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Michymi: 2:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
commitcrime:
Did someone notice what I noticed?
A driver earns more than 25k at cerendry solutions. What services does cerendry solutions render?

A lot of drivers for private individuals earn btw 30-45k talkless of a coy!

1 Like

Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by sukkot: 2:57pm On Nov 16, 2015
how did they catch him in kaduna all the way from ikeja though ? do those cars have tracking devise ?
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Mishydoo(m): 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
OC HABBA....HE BEEN WAN RETURN THE CHANGE AFTA HE COLLECT HIM25K NA
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by bashydemy(m): 3:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
EgusiSoup:
This is what the dullard is causing this country I am tired of this dullard. He is so dull. Goodluck Jonathan Needs to come back. He really does cry

Useless bunch of APC e-diots will quote me.
I swear you need to be seriously checked, What has PMB got to do with someone who believe he was cheated and try to take revenge? No i think some of you just don't want to know what the thread is all about but want to talk nonsense about the President.. You dey crazy.
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 16, 2015
EgusiSoup:
This is what the dullard is causing this country I am tired of this dullard. He is so dull. Goodluck Jonathan Needs to come back. He really does cry

From the look of things u are the dullard here..
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by mrlaw93(m): 3:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
honeygirl17:

Go Bleep the hole u scatter with your big head
If u want me badly, u cn pm me rather than creating unnecessary attention here..
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by dwesternmall: 3:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is still hiring.

Westernmall Nigeria Ltd is an online store looking to take over the Nigerian market and offer customers better options in terms of shopping.

We are presently recruiting field sales representatives (Genies)... The Starting pay is 40k and attracts handsome commissions for more sales(more details later)
Our office is at Alausa shopping mall, Obafemi Awolowo way, ikeja. Lagos.
Thus you must be Lagos based to work with us as you will report to the office on a daily/weekly basis.

interested candidates should send their CV's to careers@westernmall.co.uk
or go to http://www.westernmall.co.uk/Home/Careers to apply

Make the Subject of the email: GENIE!!!
More details will be provided to you via email
Tell a friend.

Regards
Westernmall
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by GreenUzzy(m): 4:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
EgusiSoup:

come back to your family to ruin them not Nigeria.
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Twill92: 5:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
How much is the guy collecting? 25k too much na.... endtime wickedness *in laisi69 voice*
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
He must have been nursing the idea all along. The incident just tipped him/ was the last straw. Do you think all those drivers driving expensive vehicles have never nursed the Styl Plus notion: If i cud run away...., but some cars are too hot to run away with...if u steal your oga rolls royce, you are on a long thing
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by bummyla(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sorry Man! Face The Music! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by horlakunle25(m): 6:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
daphid25:
The guy f*** up
E for dey komot am for fuel money
chaaii!! Another pro in d game!!...buy fuel 10k comot 3k, b4 month end 25k go complete shey?
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by edward1984(m): 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
It's a pity, he was cheated but he acted from anger, not with his brain. Now he is arrested, maybe do time, and no job.. just cox of 25k
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by project7(m): 6:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Jalinco:
The guy is likely to be igbo guy.
They want to declare BiafrOIL
BORING!
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by fm7070: 6:25pm On Nov 16, 2015
the guy was not smart enough to remove the car tracker.
it could have been an eye for an eye
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by Aksimple47(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
commitcrime:
Did someone notice what I noticed?
A driver earns more than 25k at cerendry solutions. What services does cerendry solutions render?
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by bayinq25(m): 6:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
EgusiSoup:

!Jonathan and buhari are endtime leaders
Re: Driver Flees With Company’s Car After N25,000 Deductions From His Salary (pic) by bayinq25(m): 6:43pm On Nov 16, 2015

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Using Of Lacquer Thinner In Gas Tank As A Cat And Injector Cleaner, How Safe? / The 2017 Mazda Vision Car Is The Most Beautiful Sedan You've Ever Seen (photos) / Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.