Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,353 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. (24813 Views)

Atheists Let's Discuss God. / UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality / Conclusion : Nairaland Atheists make shocking approval of Incest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Ishilove: 7:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Iyawo nylon bag.

How far na?
I dey o. Long time, where's your fellow priest macof? smiley
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 7:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I was not bullying teempakguy , he tries manages to refute any single comment I make . grin

Oh ... incase you are implying an elusive creator , that there are several concepts of this creator does not mean He does not exist . We just have to find that one true God - through Christianity . Hallelujah !
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
tongue tongue tongue tongue

Lol ... funny guy grin
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Dekatron(m): 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
*yawn*

Teempakguy, Johnydon22, hahn, plaetton, SLAUGHTERING THEM LIKE BEFORE!! I know I've got y'all . . . . You'd be surprised that the theists I have met offline, I used the normal logic of the bible against them. . . . All these annunaki, Mithra, Bla bla bla, I no sabi dem o!! I dont just give a F UCK about religion. . . . I don't give myself headache. And when meet those CONC theists on whatsapp, I use the logic of you, my brothers against them.

I have discovered that I've gathered hates among many of my course reps (yea, I told'em all I don't believe in Sky daddy, cos I was pissed at how so called engineering students ascribe thing to god- I know its God. grin grin). But guess what?

I DON'T GIVE THREE FLYING F UCKS!!!

anyway, I will just observe and when I can use logic against them- I will.

Teempakguy, did you design gdevits.com or you own it?? I wasn't impressed when I took a peek!!

Hahn, please when Jesus sends pizza to u, through Angel Gabriel, tell Gab. Boy I feel like eating Noodles- watery, the way I like it, with boiled eggs.

PROUDLY
#TTF GANG
#TOOTHFAIRIAN GANG.
#AtheistForLife

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by herald9: 7:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

If tyranny and nuclear war threats are examples of being coordinated , then .... lipsrsealed
Was talking about religious... Not political coordination.

By the way, if you're that scared of dictatorial system of government, then you should be busy praying for God's Kingdom NEVER to come.

The Israelites didn't find it funny grin
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Different religions give the illusion of different Gods and Hells .
now, you can't prove, for instance, that allah is not the real God. it's right there in the qu'ran that allah is the true God. yet you wave it away without a second thought.

how can you then wonder why we wave away everything? seriously, all we do is take it one step further. no nitpicking.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Teempakguy:

1. there were no stars on the background because the visits were during the lunar day. they went to the moon in the day. not the night. the rays of the sun washed out the possiblity of the stars being seen.

There was another light shown in the video. It is actually not a star and appears close. Something above the space (dont know the name for their ship).

If the sun brightness stop other lights from appearing, why was the said light appear bright?

And another thing, there were many shadows. This shows there were more than one light source there. Shine a light on a pole, you will only have one shadow of the pole and not multiple shadows.

Teempakguy:
2. the flag waved because of vibration. as the flag was put into the ground, it vibrated due to obvious reasons. hence the flag shook and waved.

the flag waved not when touched only. It continue waving. See it here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3aRRzN5FeI

Teempakguy:
3. again, the seemingly multiple light source is from the sun. as you can see, the whole landscape of the moon is bright. if they had gone to the moon in the night, everywhere would be pitch black.

What ya say about the shadows? This is evidence of multiple light source.

Teempakguy:
here is a video of an astronaut dropping a hammer and a feather together on the moon. if this were the earth, what do you think would have happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5C5_dOEyAfk

I watched the video. It kinda impressive.
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by FOLYKAZE(m): 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ishilove:

I dey o. Long time, where's your fellow priest macof? smiley

He dey. Nairaland is becoming dry. My guy dey look for greener pasture.

Hope you still dey hear from your BF logicboy

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
Dekatron:
*yawn*

Teempakguy, Johnydon22, hahn, plaetton, SLAUGHTERING THEM LIKE BEFORE!! I know I've got y'all . . . . You'd be surprised that the theists I have met offline, I used the normal logic of the bible against them. . . . All these annunaki, Mithra, Bla bla bla, I no sabi dem o!! I dont just give a F UCK about religion. . . . I don't give myself headache. And when meet those CONC theists on whatsapp, I use the logic of you, my brothers against them.

I have discovered that I've gathered hates among many of my course reps (yea, I told'em all I don't believe in Sky daddy, cos I was pissed at how so called engineering students ascribe thing to god- I know its God. grin grin). But guess what?

I DON'T GIVE THREE FLYING F UCKS!!!

anyway, I will just observe and when I can use logic against them- I will.

Teempakguy, did you design gdevits.com or you own it?? I wasn't impressed when I took a peek!!

Hahn, please when Jesus sends pizza to u, through Angel Gabriel, tell Gab. Boy I feel like eating Noodles- watery, the way I like it, with boiled eggs.

PROUDLY
#TTF GANG
#TOOTHFAIRIAN GANG.
#AtheistForLife
this guy sef. grin grin grin grin

i actually didn't design the site. booyakasha did. and it's still under construction. actually, if i had designed the site, it wouldn't have ads and it would have no less than seventy smileys.

i love smileys. sad shocked cool tongue grin
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:38pm On Nov 16, 2015
herald9:

By the way, if you're that scared of dictatorial system of government, then you should be busy praying for God's Kingdom NEVER to come.

God fought for the Israelites and punished them for disobedience or turning away from reverencing him . If the Israelites had continued to obey God then it would have been a different story
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by johnydon22(m): 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

If the Sun is the major light, there can not be multiple shadows.

Try shining light on a standing object, you will see only one shadow of the object. This negate the filmed vision which shows different shadows of an object.
[b]

Let me give a more subtle explanation hewn from wikipedia this time ..

"
Shadows on the Moon are complicated because there are several light
sources: the Sun, and the Earth, as well as the astronauts and the Lunar
Module.

Light from these sources is scattered by lunar dust in many
different directions, including into shadows. Additionally, the Moon's surface
is not flat and shadows falling into craters and hills appear longer, shorter
and distorted from the simple expectations of the conspiracists.

More significantly, perspective effects come into play, particularly on rough or
angled ground. This leads to non-parallel shadows even on objects
which are extremely close to each other, and can be observed easily on
Earth wherever fences or trees are found. And finally, the camera in use
was fitted with a wide angle lens, which naturally resulted in subtle versions
of fisheye lens distortion. "
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Examination_of_Apollo_Moon_photographs

shortly put Light distortion..
[/b]

You have a good arguement here.
But NASA's Orion Engineer Admits They Can't Get Past Van allen belt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NlXG0REiVzE
in 3:30 mins, just in case you want to skip ahead. The NASA scientist freely admits, "We must solve these challenges BEFORE we send people through this region
of space"

these are the words of NASA engineer

i just watched the video pay more attention to it bro, he didn't say the radiation belt was impassable in fact it was same thing i said.

He asserted the only problem was the effect the radiation will have on the equipment and astronauts on board.

So in the text flight which he was explaining, shield had to be used on the probe for protection.

He even went on to show that the space probe will have pass the radiation belt twice.. To and fro...

He confirmed what i said: The radiation belt is not an impenetrable shield but a belt of charged particles that may expose the astronauts to high radiation.

the apollo missions on their way to the moon avoid the inner radiation belt were the radiation were most intense..

SPEED of the craft and a relatively small radiation area was very doable..

The flag didnt only move when touced. It moved free even after Apollo moved away from it
watch the vid

You can text run it, Get an X-ray and see it flutter or shake without wind.. The moon was a little like almost a vacuum

here is a simulation of a flag in a vacuum.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhab86KoVjU

For Nasa knowing fully well that there is no atmosphere on the moon to release such videos.

If it was done on a studio, i am sure it takes a fan or an open window with a sudden rush of a wind through it to move a flag.

I doubt if NASA would be that idiotic to leave a fan or windy window ON when simulating a vacuum atmosphere..

But this same camera captured another unidentify ligght source

Brighter lights.. Cameras work with light bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ishilove:

*gasp* so you're a stiff-necked heathen too?!? shocked shocked

I had no idea sad
no i'm not . . . i worship the flying spaghetti monster. and his son. the tooth fairy. cool

you should join us too. wink the reward for doing so is this.

we will be put in hell after we die. our minds in tact. we will be allowed to interact with all our mentors who have died over the decades, and we will, under an interactive experience, work together, to build the land of our dreams. heaven has streets of gold? pffft.
our transport system will have no roads at all. but we will be able to fly . . . grin

oh, and dekatron, hahn, it was recently revealed to me that youtube will be provided in the hell starter pack as well as unlimited bandwidth. grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by johnydon22(m): 7:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

I was not bullying teempakguy , he tries to refute any single comment I make . grin

Oh ... incase you are implying an elusive creator , that there are several concepts of this creator does not mean He does not exist . We just have to find that one true God - through Christianity . Hallelujah !
Hahahaha Expected who wouldn't think there's is the true onegrin Such anthropomorphical concepts are Childish..

Bumba vomited everything after he got bored
Ptah and yahweh got bored and talked everything into existence

and Christian and judaic yahweh can really hold a grudge with flimsy humans... laughable..

just had to murder his son..

Anyway yours got it right though grin hallujah wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Ymodulus: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
herald9:

hey long time!!

How you? wow. happy reading your post again
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by johnydon22(m): 7:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ishilove:

Aha!! This one is Baba Nla awon stiffnecked heathens. Olympic champion, hard hearted and stiff-necked grin grin
Good to see you too hun.. Could have just told me directly you missed me wink

I see you're still hard at work fighting the kingdom of God cheesy cheesy

If the Kingdom of God is fought through Questions, consistent logic and scrutinization of it's tenets and claims.

then it is a very punny kingdom... wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
[quote author=FOLYKAZE post=40091052]

There was another light shown in the video. It is actually not a star and appears close. Something above the space (dont know the name for their ship).

If the sun brightness stop other lights from appearing, why was the said light appear bright?

And another thing, there were many shadows. This shows there were more than one light source there. Shine a light on a pole, you will only have one shadow of the pole and not multiple shadows.[/quote.] johnydon22 already provided an explanation of this. i will also like to add, the sunlight does not wash out all light. but only the starlight. consider, on a bright day, you can't see the stars, but depending on where the moon is, you can see the moon. and also, on the moon, the earth is 75 times brighter than the moon is on earth. isn't that cool. shocked

against, the factors of science come into play. at the risk of taking this too far, i implore you to consider, a tuning fork. if a tuning fork is hit, it continues to vibrate long after. if a cloth is attached to the fork, it continues to move as well until air friction stops it. there is no air friction on the moon. and actually, the fact that it still continued to move is a proof that it was on the moon. on earth, it would have dropped immediately due to the air friction.

What ya say about the shadows? This is evidence of multiple light source.

I watched the video. It kinda impressive.

johnydon already treated this. many factors come into play. smiley
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:

Hahahaha Expected who wouldn't think there's is the true onegrin Such anthropomorphical concepts are Childish..

Bumba vomited everything after he got bored
Ptah and yahweh got bored and talked everything into existence

and Christian and judaic yahweh can really hold a grudge with flimsy humans... laughable..

just had to murder his son..

Anyway yours got it right though grin hallujah wink

You know that when you look at the works man made , you are actually mocking your own intelligence .

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by UyiIredia(m): 7:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ishilove:

I don't understand where your own stiffness falls... undecided

Maybe it's better that way.
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
now, you can't prove, for instance, that allah is not the real God. it's right there in the qu'ran that allah is the true God. yet you wave it away without a second thought.

how can you then wonder why we wave away everything? seriously, all we do is take it one step further. no nitpicking.

God is known through experience . Everyone who experiences the true God shares the same understanding
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Dekatron(m): 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
no i'm not . . . i worship the flying spaghetti monster. and his son. the tooth fairy. cool

you should join us too. wink the reward for doing so is this.

we will be put in hell after we die. our minds in tact. we will be allowed to interact with all our mentors who have died over the decades, and we will, under an interactive experience, work together, to build the land of our dreams. heaven has streets of gold? pffft.
our transport system will have no roads at all. but we will be able to fly . . . grin

oh, and dekatron, hahn, it was recently revealed to me that youtube will be provided in the hell starter pack as well as unlimited bandwidth. grin grin

oh!!

Teempakguy, Tesla would be soooooooooo happy!!

Using what he dreamt - a Wireless SMART DEVICE!! I'd buy him an iPad when am going to my cell in hell. . . . He'd teach me how he was soooooooooo smart!!

Ahem. . . . Newton should be in hell too nah..... He was an alchemyst, wasn't he?? I'd tell him Calculus nearly bled my GP in school. Upon my smartness. angry angry angry *sad*
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 7:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:

If the Kingdom of God is fought through Questions, consistent logic and scrutinization of it's tenets and claims.

then it is a very punny kingdom... wink

Lol

I think you should deal with your misconceptions first before bombarding God's kingdom through questions , consistent logic and scrutiny . Ishilove , the atheists build false hedge of logic around their folly
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by johnydon22(m): 8:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

God fought for the Israelites and punished them for disobedience or turning away from reverencing him . If the Israelites had continued to obey God then it would have been a different story

Now this is what i call the creator of the universe... The alleged creator of the vast universe, Billions of galaxies, trillions of planets, countless stars.

Comes to an average galaxy milky way, orions arm, interstellar neighbourhood, solar system, earth then goes to the middle east.

And is fighting for some nomadic tribe, punishing them and getting jealous whether they worship something else and don't forget demanding they burn animals for it..

Makes perfect sense doesn't it.. smiley

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
johnydon22:

Now this is what i call the creator of the universe... The alleged creator of the vast universe, Billions of galaxies, trillions of planets, countless stars.

Comes to an average galaxy milky way, orions arm, interstellar neighbourhood, solar system, earth then goes to the middle east.

And is fighting for some nomadic tribe, punishing them and getting jealous whether they worship something else and don't forget demanding they burn animals for it..

Makes perfect sense doesn't it.. smiley

Because it does not make sense to you does not make it foolish .
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Nobody: 8:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

God is known through experience . Everyone who experiences the true God shares the same understanding
no they don't. grin that's why you still think that jehovah witnesses are going to hell, and if you are not one, that everybody else is going to hell.
that's why there are baptists, pentecostals, anglicans, seventh day adventists, catholics, and a host of other people who generally disagree with other and indeed do not share the same understanding at all.
hell, you people can't even agree about the trinity. and you've been debating it for seven hundred years plus. grin

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Dekatron(m): 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ymodulus:

hey long time!!

How you? wow. happy reading your post again

Mr Modulus,

such an honor seeing you here!!

Teem, this guy/man and AlfaSeltzer, cold . . . And few others HELPED TO FINE TUNE MY HEAD!! OVER A YEAR AGO!!

Ymodulus!!
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Teempakguy:
no they don't. grin that's why you still think that jehovah witnesses are going to hell, and if you are not one, that everybody else is going to hell.
that's why there are baptists, pentecostals, anglicans, seventh day adventists, catholics, and a host of other people who generally disagree with other and indeed do not share the same understanding at all.
hell, you people can't even agree about the trinity. and you've been debating it for seven hundred years plus. grin

Do you know what Arianism means?
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by johnydon22(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

You know that when you look at the works man made , you are actually mocking your own intelligence .

Yes just like a plastic flower and a real one... Biological cells replicate and grow, robotics don't.

Comparing Biological entity to robotics ifenese comes to mind, he thinks Annunaki's genetically engineered man..

I think you are mocking your own intelligence here..

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by sukkot: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ishilove:
I miss the good old days when I, tinypurple baby, Mintayo, atmc and sukkot would make minced meat of threads like this grin
lol yeah the golden days. i know atmc is still around. not sure about TBP and mintayo though cheesy
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by herald9: 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Humans are naturally curious, they like to question things and find answers. And that's what your God hated most. So there's no way that Kingdom would've lasted.

You can't be leading some groups of grownups, whose children also look up to, like some bunch of school kids and expect them not to revolt.

Even Jesus knew his 'father' didn't get it right, that's why he came out with a different Manifesto.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Ishilove: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
sukkot:
lol yeah the golden days. i know atmc is still around. not sure about TBP and mintayo though cheesy
TBP has disappeared but the rest are still active cheesy

Let's say we derail this thread, huh? wink cheesy
Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by johnydon22(m): 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
KingEbukasBlog:

Because it does not make sense to you does not make it foolish .

Thats the spirit smiley Just like the Bumba story got you laughing because it didn't make sense to you, it still doesn't make it foolish.

Now you are arriving, you are getting there.. The story makes perfect sense just like the Bumba story .. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Atheists, Let's Rebrand. by Stconvict(m): 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

As for whether the infamous Apollo mission really took place, I don't know, and I honestly don't give two sh*ts about it. I worry about the present not the past.
But I need to point something out. If you are a physics student and you've watched a lot of anti-grav videos you would that it is possible for the flag to continue vibrating endlessly if it was set in motion by a force. It will only stop vibrating when an unbalanced force attempts to stop it.
One of Laws of Motion, states that whatever is in motion stays in motion, likewise whatever is at rest stays at rest forever. This is not true in our earthian environment. Why? Well because, there are other forces in play that will try to stop an object from moving endlessy in our space. Gravity, frictional force, among others are active players. But in space, where there is no air, no gravity, nothing. If you throw a ball, it goes on forever into space with the same force and momentum until an opposing force stops it or diverts it from its track.
So on the moon where there no air, due to its weak gravity to hold it, the flag will vibrate in a near-endless manner.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pastor Wiseman Delivers Lady Who Was Caught Stealing In Benue, Gift Her 250k / Igbo Names Of THE ALMIGHTY GOD / The Period Of Wet Sahara Connected To Genesis? Theories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.