Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,906 members, 7,835,022 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:05 AM

Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA (54558 Views)

Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC / Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
erunz:

http://authorityngr.com/2015/11/Fayose-to-FG--Tell-Nigerians-owners-of-REMITA/

Remita has been around years ago, and the said 1% was sign during GEJ tenure from about 5% then, so please don't let us allow this unlearned politicians to see us as ignorant as they perceived us to be, so MR FAYOSE, put a call to ur saint boss GEJ and the accountant general of the federation for proper education. NO MORE MISLEADING AND UNGUARDED COMMENT, WE NO BETTER.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Obiagu1(m): 5:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:

Go to their website and you will see it there.

Or what are you expecting ?

REM I TA

REMI ATI TINUBU ?

ode

You should have referred us to the site instead of writing that trash.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Naijacitizen(m): 5:30pm On Nov 16, 2015
Sometimes, I ask myself what kind of leadership this man is delivering to his people? Did they vote him to criticising center government for every single step? Is there good road construction all over Ekiti state? If no, don't they wanted to have it? Are they satisfied with path hole on their roads? What about portable water? And security? Are they feeling of being in paradise? Or Dubai? Oh! I forget a donkey is a dumb who don't know the value of what its carrying on its back.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Kzea: 5:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
ayodele fayose is always bragging and making useless point.

Remitta is not just built for crying out loud.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Obiagu1(m): 5:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
realchanger:

Remita has been around years ago, and the said 1% was sign during GEJ tenure from about 5% then, so please don't let us allow this unlearned politicians to see us as ignorant as they perceived us to be, so MR FAYOSE, put a call to ur saint boss GEJ and the accountant general of the federation for proper education. NO MORE MISLEADING AND UNGUARDED COMMENT, WE NO BETTER.

Do you know what 1% of total Nigeria earnings mean?
God, these people are thieves.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Ovamboland(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Opinedecandid:
Ahhhh.

APC led Federal Govt. will rise to the occasion and explain this away.

Lao Mohammed will hit the air waves any moment from now to offer incogent explanations.

Even some blind APC sympathisers here on Nairaland will equally swing into action to offer unsolicited, lame and unconvincing responses.

They are always ready to protect the unprotectable and defend the undefendable.

Buhari/APC is no saint, afterall!

It is only among PDP/TANoid supporters that you find this type of despicable specie of human being who are not interested in cleaning up their acts and remove the tar of bad character on their name but just to drag others into their mud so they can say we are all the same.

It is really shameful to share humanity with these types.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by mbulela: 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Is fayose actually as daft as he sounds?

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by ngmgeek(m): 5:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Federal Government, Oya, Wetin Happen? Explain yourself if you believe that Fayose's allegation is unfounded. Failure to do so is a CRIME.

Nonsense angry
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 5:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Obiagu1:

You should have referred us to the site instead of writing that trash.

just saw ur signature. Apologies for wasting my time.

Best of luck in your search for a Frustrated Republic.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by aresa: 5:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
1. Where was this gutter mouth worthless fayose when jona saddled Nigerians with this agreement and why didn't he ask jona his own oga to disclose the owners and why jona singed the agreement.?

Ignorance and hypocrisy stinks just like this fayose clown..

2. Why is the useless comedian asking the federal government to reveal the names of the owners when such info is out there in the open for every sensible and intelligent Nigerian to see?

Obviously, this is nothing but his usual comedic idiocy mischief...

Sadly, this clown was elected to administer a state, but the only thing he's administering mischief, comedy and absurdities...

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Codedworld1: 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2015
it so obvious that this so call governor really want to finish PDP.is this the same people we will always support .people who will come out to say rubbish and try to take us for granted.we though we are not politician we know what and what is going on.it a shame to the entire ekiti for having this man has a leader.I can know see that the people of ekiti state are seriously hungry people with all there level of education.thanks to stomach infrastructure. four years is near by and you start counting your setback.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Obiagu1(m): 5:59pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:

just saw ur signature. Apologies for wasting my time.

Best of luck in your search for a Frustrated Republic.

It's because of blatant theft like this that pushes me to seek for a new country.
I don't want to live like you people no more.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lawalemi:

I won't doubt it. Check out BAT Laboratory in LASUTH, it took some time before I was hinted that it's Bola Ahmed Tinubu Laboratory.
...only one thing will kill Tinubu - it is greed....
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by bigerboy200: 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
marked10:
Ah Mr Fayose, I love you

If we have someone like you 2 or 4 in this country

The government will sit up

No wonder they wanted to remove you at all cost. thank God they failed
4 of Fayoses in Naija..that is disaster...wasn't he part of d pple that mislead ur Otuoke Hero Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 6:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Obiagu1:

It's because of blatant theft like this that pushes me to seek for a new country.
I don't want to live like you people no more.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

I don't need miscreants in my country too.

and i hope u carry arms and not hide under your mum's wardrobe with 10MB of data to post about the struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by bigerboy200: 6:05pm On Nov 16, 2015
Omotolu:
...only one thing will kill Tinubu - it is greed....
Man cant live forever anyway....besides ignorance also kills.. It is dangerous to take and digest every thing posted on Nairaland hook, line and sinker....

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
bigerboy200:

Man cant live forever anyway....besides ignorance also kills.. It is dangerous to take and digest every thing posted on Nairaland hook, line and sinker....
...for every rumour or grapevine, there is an iota of truth...
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by seeone: 6:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Fayose again
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 6:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
Aromas:

Thank you the Emeritus Prof, you can know more about REMITA if you want. Min of Finance website is their to check on......
Nope,I want to learn from you prof.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by mentorandfriend(m): 6:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
egbaguy:
Fayose vs olisah mettuh......both competing to be the 'most useless individual'
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 6:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
Obiagu1:

Do you know what 1% of total Nigeria earnings mean?
God, this people are thieves.

Firstly its not the total Nigeria earnings
Secondly the company is a privately owned company, which sole aim is profit making, regardless of which breast they suck.
Lastly we on the outside end we see the amount too outrageous, which of cause its, but agreement is agreement, furthermore if the whole TSA result negative on its flagship, no one will remember what the agreed percent was, remember there are about 3 firms to share the said sum, while having spent on logistics, research, etc, N.B am not actually its spoke person, just to educate one another.
Realchanger.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 6:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
yahrant140:

I agree the end figure is huge. But would anyone have complained if the company was making a loss on the deal? Do you guys know how much was spent on BVN registration by a German company that was purchased for just a dollar after going bankrupt? How much did INEC pay Leo Stan for the biometric registration of voters that did not work well at the end of the day. What is your angle that the system is not adding value? Are you aware Interswitch wanted 5% for the same project? Are you aware that some other companies wanted 2.5%? What we should do is be nice about it and tell this company to agree to renegotiate which I am sure they will be will to do. But calling them names like thieves and fraudulent is something i stand strongly against. They have aded value

Calling them thieves is calling them what they really are. Put yourself in the shoe of the nation, you contacted someone for a deal and the person is looking at eating up all your finances. Are you just being blind to what is happening or you are under the influence of a spell? BrotherLee dey talk true sometime nw, you said dey are nt thieves and dey are adding value, company don finish for this world that would be ready to do that same thing and even 0.05% with even better quality sef. No be our new minister gve website out for 75million. Wetin we no go see
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 6:27pm On Nov 16, 2015
realchanger:

You can't even spell 'KNOW' well. You don't know anything my brother, you are just a dullard like your president that still says 'East and West Germany' in this century. You better go back to school.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Ramsey247(m): 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
I now get why Dr. Kolade resigned from surep. GEJ was not ok with this huge amt of money to be taken by kolade's coy.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by egobetatoday: 6:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
banki:
Wow Nigerians already know the owners of system spec!

Fayose na so you talk nonsense and Nigerians voted out pdp don't you learn

exactly.! the only reason why we r buying a liter of fuel for 250naira after queuing for abt 6 hours. i wish i had voted for GEJ.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by miqos02(m): 6:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ufranklin92:
fayo fayo my man,take it easy with the dullard
fayose is the dullard here
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 6:34pm On Nov 16, 2015
Naijacitizen:
Sometimes, I ask myself what kind of leadership this man is delivering to his people? Did they vote him to criticising center government for every single step? Is there good road construction all over Ekiti state? If no, don't they wanted to have it? Are they satisfied with path hole on their roads? What about portable water? And security? Are they feeling of being in paradise? Or Dubai? Oh! I forget a donkey is a dumb who don't know the value of what its carrying on its back.

They are 'Learned' enough to know that their allocation from the federal government has enough preference cost on ground already and they are contented since they are not borrowing and are still seeing development unlike their sister state, Osun State under your dubious party administration that borrows and still owes salary without any achievement or landmark to point at. They also voted to have a voice in 'central' governance. Someone that would make the FG work and deliver cos they knw someone is watching them. So unlike you 'President Buhari' they are wise. EKITI people are really LEARNED
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by miqos02(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Johnterryfama(m): 6:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
the most interesting thing about all movies acted by Fayoshey is that. the boss (Mr president ) always appears as Deaf and dumb.lol
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
BREAKING NEWSNational Intergrated Master Plan will reduce unemployment – NSE PresidentEbonyi judiciary demand financial autonomyHID, a virtuous woman, lover of quality edu – StephenArmy: B’Haram’s rocket, IED factory uncovered in Borno, multiple bombings avertedGun threat shuts down Washington CollegeNational Intergrated Master Plan will reduce unemployment – NSE PresidentEbonyi judiciary demand financial autonomyHID, a virtuous woman, lover of quality edu – StephenArmy: B’Haram’s rocket, IED factory uncovered in Borno, multiple bombings avertedGun threat shuts down Washington College
421 banks, others deploy Remita, says CEO
May 19, 2015Kunle AzeezBusiness0

The Chief Executive Officer of System- Specs, one of Nigeria’s leading software houses, Mr. John Obaro, has said that about 421 banks currently run on the company’s e-payment platform.
The adopters comprise all 21 commercial banks and over 400 micro-finance banks in the country as well as federal, state and local governments, corporate organisations and individuals, who have deployed the e-payment solution for receiving and making payments.
Obaro stated that this year’s Remita Corporate Championship Cup (RC3) football tournament, which kicked off over the weekend with UBA, MTN, Etisalat and others commencing battle for football supremacy in the prestigious event.
He said: “Remita, is an electronic platform designed to make it very easy for organisations and individuals to receive and make payments through many channels such as website, Internet banking, local and international cards, Point of Sales (PoS), mobile devices, bank branches and electronic wallets.”
Obaro noted that that the championship, which continues to attract giants of corporate Nigeria and has the 2015 finalists as MTN, UBA, Leadway Assurance, Nestle, Swipha Nigeria, Etisalat, Ecobank and Unilever, represents one of the company’s social responsibility initiatives.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:

You wise no be small.

Yet no substance in your rant.

You don't read 2 lines and hit the reply button.
U confirmed my earlier assertion about ur foolishness. Jona Dumbed remita after one month. Buhari reengaged her. buhari was even praised for having the political will to do what Jona failed to do. A beg find somewhere hid
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Opinedecandid(m): 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
ogmaskman:

You are the only one that is blind here. What you think is irrelevant because u are ignorant on this. The truth is out there in the public space. Jonathan hired the firm. Jonathan's AGF signed the contract. Jonathan's finance minister obviously supervised the process. Yet u type like u know whazup. tot fayose is d only one without a functional brain ddnt know dino melaye is also a daft.

Blind supporter, have u now admitted that Goodluck Jonathan signed the TSA policy?

But at that, no 25billion was siphoned during the former administration's life.

Don't talk too much, just refund the money.
YOU MUST RETURN THE MONEY.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

#ifeanyiubahn200perusd Is Now Trending, After He Promised To Restore Naira Back / Oshiomhole And Obaseki’s Credentials By Femi Aribisala / Sacked Teachers Destroy Kaduna House Of Assembly Complex (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.