Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,732 members, 7,831,334 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:13 PM

Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA (54546 Views)

Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC / Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by MICHEALADEX(m): 6:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
The Chief Executive Officer of System- Specs, one of Nigeria’s leading software houses, Mr. John Obaro, has said that about 421 banks currently run on the company’s e-payment platform.
The adopters comprise all 21 commercial banks and over 400 micro-finance banks in the country as well as federal, state and local governments, corporate organisations and individuals, who have deployed the e-payment solution for receiving and making payments.
Obaro stated that this year’s Remita Corporate Championship Cup (RC3) football tournament, which kicked off over the weekend with UBA, MTN, Etisalat and others commencing battle for football supremacy in the prestigious event.
He said: “Remita, is an electronic platform designed to make it very easy for organisations and individuals to receive and make payments through many channels such as website, Internet banking, local and international cards, Point of Sales (PoS), mobile devices, bank branches and electronic wallets.”
Obaro noted that that the championship, which continues to attract giants of corporate Nigeria and has the 2015 finalists as MTN, UBA, Leadway Assurance, Nestle, Swipha Nigeria, Etisalat, Ecobank and Unilever, represents one of the company’s social responsibility initiatives.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Abbey24(m): 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Dis man called fayose is a disgrace to humanity the policy that pple are appreciating u re there condeming it, is better u resign ur post as governor of ekiti state nd join ur useless fellow in person of OLISA METUH as debuty national publicity secretary of d pdp! Nonesense

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mee234:

U confirmed my earlier assertion about ur foolishness. Jona Dumbed remita after one month. Buhari reengaged her. buhari was even praised for having the political will to do what Jona failed to do. A beg find somewhere hid

it is a waste of time engaging eediots like you.

You don't even understand the whole issue yet you just have to type.

Please stop distracting me with ur useless mention as I have something important to fix.

Byeeeeee and don't die in your folly.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by egobetatoday: 6:48pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:

REMITA is from REMITTANCE. It is an e-Payment and Collections system.

It is just an application name and it is owned by System Specs

They have been contracted by GEJ in 2011.

even if its owned by GEJ himself, the issue is why do they have to get that much as commission?

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:

While some f00ls will just take what Fayose said gullibly without any research to know what REMITA is all about.

Now let's get to know who the fool really is, you, the researcher that I am sure hasn't even done any further research than read explanation about it in the papers or they that know that they want the government to be put on their feet. Have you checked the website and address of this so called company in business with our CBN. Its so pathetic that even a kid would know its all a scam like Alphabeta that collects the whole tax in Lagos State and houses itself in Ijora Olopa.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by egobetatoday: 6:50pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abbey24:
Dis man called fayose is a disgrace to humanity the policy that pple are appreciating u re there condeming it, is better u resign ur post as governor of ekiti state nd join ur useless fellow in person of OLISA METUH as debuty national publicity secretary of d pdp! Nonesense

we've been queuing to buy a litre of fuel for so much, has buhari resigned?
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 6:52pm On Nov 16, 2015
egobetatoday:

even if its owned by GEJ himself, the issue is why do they have to get that much as commission?

If you have your business and you negotiate a commission, there is no big deal with it.

The commission is not 60% / 40% it is 1% for crying out loud and I am sure there are other negotiations outside the 1 % self.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 6:53pm On Nov 16, 2015
MICHEALADEX:

The Chief Executive Officer of System- Specs, one of Nigeria’s leading software houses, Mr. John Obaro, has said that about 421 banks currently run on the company’s e-payment platform.
The adopters comprise all 21 commercial banks and over 400 micro-finance banks in the country as well as federal, state and local governments, corporate organisations and individuals, who have deployed the e-payment solution for receiving and making payments.
Obaro stated that this year’s Remita Corporate Championship Cup (RC3) football tournament, which kicked off over the weekend with UBA, MTN, Etisalat and others commencing battle for football supremacy in the prestigious event.
He said: “Remita, is an electronic platform designed to make it very easy for organisations and individuals to receive and make payments through many channels such as website, Internet banking, local and international cards, Point of Sales (PoS), mobile devices, bank branches and electronic wallets.”
Obaro noted that that the championship, which continues to attract giants of corporate Nigeria and has the 2015 finalists as MTN, UBA, Leadway Assurance, Nestle, Swipha Nigeria, Etisalat, Ecobank and Unilever, represents one of the company’s social responsibility initiatives.

On their site, the first question that pops up is why isn't there their board of directors list if its nt a scam. The second is, why is it that a company that is technologically inclined having such an archaic website for its own use. Brother THINK
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Phronesisugo(m): 6:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
yahrant140:

I agree the end figure is huge. But would anyone have complained if the company was making a loss on the deal? Do you guys know how much was spent on BVN registration by a German company that was purchased for just a dollar after going bankrupt? How much did INEC pay Leo Stan for the biometric registration of voters that did not work well at the end of the day. What is your angle that the system is not adding value? Are you aware Interswitch wanted 5% for the same project? Are you aware that some other companies wanted 2.5%? What we should do is be nice about it and tell this company to agree to renegotiate which I am sure they will be will to do. But calling them names like thieves and fraudulent is something i stand strongly against. They have aded value
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by nykolaax(m): 7:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
MadCow1:

It was started by Jonathan in 2011..

Implementing it was done by President Muhammadu Buhari.

Its one thing to think up an idea, its another to implement.

Jonathan could never have implemented it because it would stop the free choppings on his government.

Who told you? I personally worked with a project in DPR that REMITA's platform was used and they collected their charges......this was JAN this year during GEJ's administration
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by ogmaskman: 7:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Opinedecandid:

Blind supporter, have u now admitted that Goodluck Jonathan signed the TSA policy?

But at that, no 25billion was siphoned during the former administration's life.

Don't talk too much, just refund the money.
YOU MUST RETURN THE MONEY.

Read the post befor you expose yourself further. The cash involved is N3b which has been fully refunded.
True Jonathan signed the policy. But he couldn't implement it. As a country we have all it takes to be great policy wise but with leaders like Jonathan we will go nowhere.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by nickxtra(m): 7:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abbey24:
Fayose is a daft, quote me any where.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by aresa: 7:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
egobetatoday:

1. Emeka fayose should have asked jona the same question. At least fayose was alive and a member of the pdp when jona singed the agreement..

2 . How much commission exactly is the company charging?

3. Where were you loudmouths and losers to ask jona the same question when he was in power?

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by egobetatoday: 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
aresa:

1. Emeka fayose should have asked jona the same question. At least fayose was alive and a member of the pdp when jona singed the agreement..

2 . How much commission exactly is the company charging?

3. Where were you loudmouths and losers to ask jona the same question when he was in power?

a loser like u shld be able to answer the stupid question (3) u asked. so.. where were u loudmouth and loser when jona signed the papers? u shld have brought it to our notice since a loser like u knew something outrageous had been signed. stupid question from a stupid loudmouthed loser.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by manie(m): 7:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
Omotolu:
...I know. Just that there are millions of folks I don't trust in Nigeria. Tinubu leads the list, hence my conclusion REMITA belongs to him....
how is that possible, do you GEJ or PDP would have given such a contract to Tinubu way back in 2011.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by ODUBEZE: 7:36pm On Nov 16, 2015
malton:
undecided on the one hand, he's making sense...on the other, he's spewing gibberish!
U are confusing yourself!
Na night school U go?
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by aresa: 7:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
egobetatoday:

a loser like u shld be able to answer the stupid question (3) u asked. so.. where were u loudmouth and loser when jona signed the papers? u shld have brought it to our notice since a loser like u knew something outrageous had been signed. stupid question from a stupid loudmouthed loser.

You asked the dumb question about the commission being too much so you should be able to tell us how much the company is charging and why it's too much unless you are just too dumb and unintelligent to back your rant with credible facts.

You shallow, unintelligent and misguided clowns make dumb and idiotic assertions based on your own ignorance and stupidity and never based on credible facts and logic.

Btw..Not surprised with your shallow and unintelligent response since you can not function beyond your odious and basement mentality.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by ODUBEZE: 7:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
No matter who contracted them, that is an outrageous amount for the govt. who is claiming to reduce expenses!
N25B is too much!
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by popson1st: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
The most busiest special adviser on media in Nigeria is Lere Olayinka
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 7:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
micayo:

Now let's get to know who the fool really is, you, the researcher that I am sure hasn't even done any further research than read explanation about it in the papers or they that know that they want the government to be put on their feet. Have you checked the website and address of this so called company in business with our CBN. Its so pathetic that even a kid would know its all a scam like Alphabeta that collects the whole tax in Lagos State and houses itself in Ijora Olopa.

Your lie is from HELL FIRE.

That is how you write what you know absolutely nothing about and brag about it in anonymous mode.

REMITA works with CBN, NIBSS, Different banks and even help corporates to transfer funds from one bank to another. They are a big player in the Financial industry. Minors like you writing thrash does not change that fact.

ALPHA BETA is a different ball game and i can't remember writing anything about Alpha Beta.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by ODUBEZE: 7:44pm On Nov 16, 2015
nickxtra:
Fayose is a daft, quote me any where.
A daft yet he is a gov. You, who are you?
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 7:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
micayo:

On their site, the first question that pops up is why isn't there their board of directors list if its nt a scam. The second is, why is it that a company that is technologically inclined having such an archaic website for its own use. Brother THINK

You are not making any sense at all.

REMITA is working with NIBSS and CBN to decommision NEFT as means of transfer and start using what they call NAPS.

so what matters to them is one website you call archaic.

Once again, shut up and stop writing on a something you know absolutely nothing about.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by ODUBEZE: 7:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:

If you have your business and you negotiate a commission, there is no big deal with it.

The commission is not 60% / 40% it is 1% for crying out loud and I am sure there are other negotiations outside the 1 % self.
Do U know that the 1%=N25B?
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 7:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
ODUBEZE:

Do U know that the 1%=N25B?
I know, but whose fault ?

if i sign an agreement with u that i will use my infrastructure to transfer funds for you and that i will collect 1%

if u sign, am i to be blamed for collecting billion from you when there is very high volume ?

You can renegotiate to say since there is volume, this is what you are willing to do.

Also note that the 1% is not for them alone, it is a charge to be shared with the banks too.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by ODUBEZE: 8:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:

I know, but whose fault ?

if i sign an agreement with u that i will use my infrastructure to transfer funds for you and that i will collect 1%

if u sign, am i to be blamed for collecting billion from you when there is very high volume ?

You can renegotiate to say since there is volume, this is what you are willing to do.

Also note that the 1% is not for them alone, it is a charge to be shared with the banks too.
Still it is outrageous! PMB shouldn't have gone ahead with it!
He has being singing like a bird for all who care to listen that Nigeria is BROKE!
For Christ sakes how can I believe that when you can afford to pay such an amount of money on just one transaction?
It is simply contrary to his policies. Don't U think so?
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:

Your lie is from HELL FIRE.

That is how you write what you know absolutely nothing about and brag about it in anonymous mode.

REMITA works with CBN, NIBSS, Different banks and even help corporates to transfer funds from one bank to another. They are a big player in the Financial industry. Minors like you writing thrash does not change that fact.

ALPHA BETA is a different ball game and i can't remember writing anything about Alpha Beta.

Mr Dannytosh, First and Foremost you didn't dispute the claim that you haven't done any research whatsoever which includes checking up the website and address of this so called company which would take you less than a minute (you should have done that before replying my first comment if you were wise enough). I am not writing as anonymous, I am sure my NL profile name is clearly stated. Secondly, I am not writing to change anything, the truth would one day unfold but before then a company as renowned as this so called company doesn't have the list of its board members on its site which is rare and calls for more clarification according to someone intelligent (Fayose) unlike you (that information was for to go and cross check so that you would do more research and hopefully you would not be as gullible as you sounded). Thirdly as I am not saying they are a big player or not as its only because of this deal that they are now famous and I am sure you also just got to know of them and stop acting like you are on their payroll or job checklist.

N.B: I used Alphabeta as a point of reference (meaning you didn't have to bring it up in your comment)

I had to break all these things down for you to understand because it is obvoius you had a hard time understanding my first comment.

Also next time instead of attacking me that I know nothing of what I write about, try and make me look foolish by giving a concise and concrete counter explanations and proof to why I don't know what I am writing about (I said you haven't done any research on your own and you proved me right and saying the same thing you said at first which you coiled from the write-up)

I shake my head for you. Its a PITY

Good Night
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by KingObs: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
I laugh in egba
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by gigabyte13: 8:08pm On Nov 16, 2015
What else do you expect from Fayose? Are you surprised? Read he wont read, research he wont do, all he does is stroll through the length and breadth of Ekiti all day looking for admirers and red oil and pepper to buy.

Have you heard or read where Baba go-slow ever respond to his statements? Baba has better people to listen to and learn from than one untrained/unlearned pdpits thug.

For your info ONDO state a pdpit state also make use REMITTA .
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by possibilita(m): 8:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Pls the Fed govt should answer Fayose
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:
REMITA is an ePayment and Collections system owned by system specs. REMITA is from REMITTANCE not from any REMI ati TAJU acronym pdp is spreading via their poor e-warriors.

Collecting agreed 1% of transactions done on an electronic platform is in order and should not make PDP run mad all of a sudden.

The problem with PDP is that they just don't know when to stop.

What f00lish question is Fayose asking from a company engaged by Jonathan and his team as far back as 2011.

PDP is obviously running out of dubious funds. The TSA they did not allow GEJ implement is now stopping them from stealing.

all the REMI and TAJU acronymns are simply nonsense to derail what is going on.

Pls talk with sense
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by henryhemon(m): 8:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
hinwazaka:
Don't mind the APC. Imagine trying to point the finger at GEJ, when it is the same Christopher Kolade that started to insult the past administration, that heads the company. NOI slowed down the implementation of the TSA when she discovered wolves like SystemSpecs trying to hijack the policy. But these same nefarious characters noticed this and so funnelled huge capital into the rigging activities that saw these thief called Buhari, into office. The next few years will expose the APC and the Ole President as nothing but fraudsters and shameless thieves. Rubbish bast@rd ediots.

Bastard ediots according to you that your generation and generation to come can't get to their level. The problem with wailers is their lack of intelligence n just saying anything to condemn my able Pmb without facts,whatever that equally mentally deranged fayose said,they go with it,at the back of that thing called fayose's mind he knows he is lying n his lack of adequate education blinds him,they bragged few months ago that TSA was initiated by their jesus or god gej now it's fraudulent. Who are they deceiving? Most Nigerians are wiser than them, we know they're just blabbing n making noise cuz they can hardly find money to loot.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
micayo:

Mr Dannytosh, First and Foremost you didn't dispute the claim that you haven't done any research whatsoever which includes checking up the website and address of this so called company which would take you less than a minute (you should have done that before replying my first comment if you were wise enough). I am not writing as anonymous, I am sure my NL profile name is clearly stated. Secondly, I am not writing to change anything, the truth would one day unfold but before then a company as renowned as this so called company doesn't have the list of its board members on its site which is rare and calls for more clarification according to someone intelligent (Fayose) unlike you (that information was for to go and cross check so that you would do more research and hopefully you would not be as gullible as you sounded). Thirdly as I am not saying they are a big player or not as its only because of this deal that they are now famous and I am sure you also just got to know of them and stop acting like you are on their payroll or job checklist.

N.B: I used Alphabeta as a point of reference (meaning you didn't have to bring it up in your comment)

I had to break all these things down for you to understand because it is obvoius you had a hard time understanding my first comment.

Also next time instead of attacking me that I know nothing of what I write about, try and make me look foolish by giving a concise and concrete counter explanations and proof to why I don't know what I am writing about (I said you haven't done any research on your own and you proved me right and saying the same thing you said at first which you coiled from the write-up)

I shake my head for you. Its a PITY

Good Night

1. System specs website is opened for all to see, so i don't understand what board you are looking for

http://www.systemspecs.com.ng/about-us/people/

check the link and ask yourself why you are spreading falsehood f00lishly and ignorantly in the bolded.

2. You want to make it look as if REMITA was quickly cooked up to do 'this shaddy business' and i am telling you that is another lie. A lie from the pit of ignorance.

3. Remita is a software , that is where both you and fayose need to stop acting like illeterates on public forums. It is like asking who owns MS WORD. Of course it is Microsoft.

REMITA is a collection platform from System Specs.

Parkway has a payment / collection system too

Interswitch has a collection system

E Transact has a collection system.

Stop disgracing yourself and read well so you have a feel that i am well informed more than you are on this subject.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Police To Sanction Atiku Abubakar's Wife's Orderly For Carrying Her Bag (photos) / Caption This Handshake Of President Buhari And Bukola Saraki / IPOB Gunman Reveals His Face With Gun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.