Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,685 members, 7,831,125 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA (54544 Views)

Seized $43million: Tell Nigerians Who The Money Belongs To – Saraki To EFCC / Central Bank Recovers N8.6bn From Owner Of Remita, Systemspecs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dewstar: 8:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:
REMITA is an ePayment and Collections system owned by system specs. REMITA is from REMITTANCE not from any REMI ati TAJU acronym pdp is spreading via their poor e-warriors.

Collecting agreed 1% of transactions done on an electronic platform is in order and should not make PDP run mad all of a sudden.

The problem with PDP is that they just don't know when to stop.

What f00lish question is Fayose asking from a company engaged by Jonathan and his team as far back as 2011.

PDP is obviously running out of dubious funds. The TSA they did not allow GEJ implement is now stopping them from stealing.

all the REMI and TAJU acronymns are simply nonsense to derail what is going on.

Who owns this company, I believe that is the question here. Nigerians has every right to know who the owner(s) of this company is/are. We are not really interested in the full meaning of the company's acronym, neither are we presently interested in when and who contracted them in the first place.

Are you going to tell us the names of the owner of that company? I do not see the relevance of your post as it concerns the question being asked by Fayose.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2015
dewstar:

Who owns this company, I believe that is the question here. Nigerians has every right to know who the owner(s) of this company is/are. We are not really interested in the full meaning of the acronym neither are we presently interested in who contracted them in the first place.

Are you going to tell us the names of the owner of that company, if not your post is simply irrelevant now.

The question your Hero asked was who owns REMITA, the answer is System Specs own REMITA.

but you can check coard of directors on their site.

http://www.systemspecs.com.ng/about-us/people/

as usual, you will stil say NO it is not them, so instead of mentioning your name without a proof. You have the list there.

and wait a minute, GEJ approve the contract.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Exploit200:

Pls talk with sense

what sense is in this 4 word nonsense you wrote.

The question your HERO ask is Who owns REMITA.

The answer is System Specs Owns REMITA.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 8:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:

You are not making any sense at all.

REMITA is working with NIBSS and CBN to decommision NEFT as means of transfer and start using what they call NAPS.

so what matters to them is one website you call archaic.

Once again, shut up and stop writing on a something you know absolutely nothing about.

To shut your dumb ass up, I would gladly give you an assignment. Go online, check out the website of companies notable one which doesn't exclude banks that comes to your head and see for yourself if their BOD won't be included. Its obvious you are just a no good-er with no obvious brain to understand that a company that you can't get its details from its website at this age is not worth going into business. Why boju boju and someone is wise enough to ask them to unveil the BOD of the companies and fellas like you open your filthy mouth to abuse him.

Grow Sense

I have your time this night
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 8:19pm On Nov 16, 2015
micayo:

To shut your dumb ass up, I would gladly give you an assignment. Go online, check out the website of companies notable one which doesn't exclude banks that comes to your head and see for yourself if their BOD won't be included. Its obvious you are just a no good-er with no obvious brain to understand that a company that you can't get its details from its website at this age is not worth going into business. Why boju boju and someone is wise enough to ask them to unveil the BOD of the companies and fellas like you open your filthy mouth to abuse him.

Grow Sense

I have your time this night

You are an eediot who knows nothing.

What details do you need that is not on the site ?

As usual to the wretched Nigerian everybody is a thief.

This is their BOD on the site or they uploaded it over night

M0r0n.

They will be spreading Conspiracy Theories and lies.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 8:24pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:

1. System specs website is opened for all to see, so i don't understand what board you are looking for

check the link and ask yourself why you are spreading falsehood f00lishly and ignorantly in the bolded.

2. You want to make it look as if REMITA was quickly cooked up to do 'this shaddy business' and i am telling you that is another lie. A lie from the pit of ignorance.

3. Remita is a software , that is where both you and fayose need to stop acting like illeterates on public forums. It is like asking who owns MS WORD. Of course it is Microsoft.

REMITA is a collection platform from System Specs.

Parkway has a payment / collection system too

Interswitch has a collection system

E Transact has a collection system.

Stop disgracing yourself and read well so you have a feel that i am well informed more than you are on this subject.

At last you googled to know the website but you didn't even bother to check what I said about the BOD because you don't even know where to look and you were lazy. I wasn't arging the software or the name of the company, I asked that the veil used in covering the BOD be unveiled and I think you should grow a little sense too and ask for same. That way we begin to move Nigeria forward little by little.

Grow sense in Jesus Name. Amen
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 8:28pm On Nov 16, 2015
micayo:

At last you googled to know the website but you didn't even bother to check what I said about the BOD because you don't even know where to look and you were lazy. I wasn't arging the software or the name of the company, I asked that the veil used in covering the BOD be unveiled and I think you should grow a little sense too and ask for same. That way we begin to move Nigeria forward little by little.

You said this earleir

check out the website of companies notable one which doesn't exclude banks that comes to your head and see for yourself if their BOD won't be included

Is that not what you wrote earlier to mean the BOD was not on the site ?

I knew what remita / system specs do before you graduated if you ever did.

Why are you lieing ?

What veil is on the listed profiles :

You obviously need to drive home your point that REMITA means REMI TINUBU AND TAJU.

I am done arguing with you. You are empty.

You have not made any sense apart from LIE LIE and LIE without any proof.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:

You are an eediot who knows nothing.

What details do you need that is not on the site ?

As usual to the wretched Nigerian everybody is a thief.

This is their BOD on the site or they uploaded it over night

M0r0n.

They will be spreading Conspiracy Theories and lies.

You see how ignorant you are?

BoD,
List of Shareholders/Stockholders

We are obviously asking for the list of Shareholders and you are here with something else.

You need cane
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by 2kris(m): 8:29pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:

REMITA is from REMITTANCE. It is an e-Payment and Collections system.

It is just an application name and it is owned by System Specs

They have been contracted by GEJ in 2011.
suffering and smilling.abeg leave all these long grammer u know nothing about remita jare.u are just a paid poster
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 8:31pm On Nov 16, 2015
micayo:

BoD,

We are obviously asking for the list of Shareholders and you are here with something else.

You need cane

You are a f00l. How many company list share holders / stock holders on their website.

Apparently i have been arguing with an 1mbecile since.

I am done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:

it is a waste of time engaging eediots like you.

You don't even understand the whole issue yet you just have to type.

Please stop distracting me with ur useless mention as I have something important to fix.

Byeeeeee and don't die in your folly.
Ode. mumu 2015
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dewstar: 8:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:

The question your Hero asked was who owns REMITA, the answer is System Specs own REMITA.

but you can check coard of directors on their site.

as usual, you will stil say NO it is not them, so instead of mentioning your name without a proof. You have the list there.

and wait a minute, GEJ approve the contract.

I do not care much about Fayose, he is not and no where near being my hero. Nigerians want transparency and that is all that matters here, or are we no longer talking about change just because a rascally governor is asking the right question. Shouldn't Nigerians be asking these kinds of questions especially in this change era.

By the way, since when did directors in a company start to mean owners of a company?
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by nickxtra(m): 8:35pm On Nov 16, 2015
ODUBEZE:

A daft yet he is a gov. You, who are you?
He is an accidental governor, Mr. AllDonbaby
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by aresa: 8:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
[s]
micayo:

[/s]

If you are not satisfied with the info provided, you and the gutter blah bah mouth governor are free to make FOI request..

This is pretty much the common sense you and the blah bah mouth governor does't have..
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 8:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
micayo:

You can't even spell 'KNOW' well. You don't know anything my brother, you are just a dullard like your president that still says 'East and West Germany' in this century. You better go back to school.

Well I don't trade abuses, but if that's your hobby why not rather take it as a job, only if it does pay your bills.
Yes I made a mistake and I can't hide behind a finger that I didn't.
All the same thanks.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by egobetatoday: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
aresa:

You asked the dumb question about the commission being too much so you should be able to tell us how much the company is charging and why it's too much unless you are just too dumb and unintelligent to back your rant with credible facts.

You shallow, unintelligent and misguided clowns make dumb and idiotic assertions based on your own ignorance and stupidity and never based on credible facts and logic.

Btw..Not surprised with your shallow and unintelligent response since you can not function beyond your odious and basement mentality.

i'm suprised that i'm in an argument with such a dumb slowpoke. i should tell u how much the company is charging and why its too much? u are not only silly, unintelligent and dull u are also blind. if u read the post again u would be so ashamed u asked such a moronic question. if u didnt have any sensible question to ask u shld have just shut ur drooping jaw.

u dumb ass would have criticised Gej if he was still d president but ur brainless skull wouldnt be fair to criticise your demigod buhari for going ahead with such an outrageous commision. i know u are really dull from ur use of words. what assertions did i make? or do u need to quickly flip through ur dictionary? people lik3 u are the reason why nigeria is in such a mess. people whose brain mattar is made up nmainly of dust. when the dust settles i hope u'll reason better and use words right. blind bath3maeus. my battery is low, will continue tomorrow, ode.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:

You are a f00l. How many company list share holders / stock holders on their website.

Apparently i have been arguing with an 1mbecile since.

I am done.

The difference between the both of us is that I got to understand you when you said I posted my comment as anonymous.

I won't call you names but we both know who the fool and slowpoke is and its obviously not me
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by ODUBEZE: 8:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
nickxtra:
He is an accidental governor, Mr. AllDonbaby
The longest serving accidental gov.? lolz.
Go and check your records.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 8:51pm On Nov 16, 2015
micayo:

The difference between the both of us is that I got to understand you when you said I posted my comment as anonymous.

I won't call you names but we both know who the fool and slowpoke is and its obviously not me

You are still not making any sense.

Your post is anonymous because nobody knows who the heck you are by virtue of checking your nairaland profile and that is what people like you hide under to post thrash.

For you to say you are expecting shareholders and stock holder list on a company's website before your so called 'BOD' is revealed. It shows a lot about you and like i said, i won't waste energy on you again.

I decided to engage you so you don't confuse people with your ignorance and confused state of mind.

Nothing Personal, Good Night.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by OnReflection: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
dewstar:

Who owns this company, I believe that is the question here. Nigerians has every right to know who the owner(s) of this company is/are. We are not really interested in the full meaning of the company's acronym, neither are we presently interested in when and who contracted them in the first place.

Are you going to tell us the names of the owner of that company? I do not see the relevance of your post as it concerns the question being asked by Fayose.

The company has been around since 1991 - CAC Reg # 170222

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by egobetatoday: 8:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:

If you have your business and you negotiate a commission, there is no big deal with it.

The commission is not 60% / 40% it is 1% for crying out loud and I am sure there are other negotiations outside the 1 % self.

i understand but if the commissiin will equal lots of billions why cant it be in fractions. and ghe fact that buhari wadnt a party to it makes it easier. well alison madueke had their time during Gejs tenure, its remitas time i'd say.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by aresa: 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
egobetatoday:

i'm suprised that i'm in an argument with such a dumb slowpoke. i should tell u how much the company is charging and why its too much? u are not only silly, unintelligent and dull u are also blind. if u read the post again u would be so ashamed u asked such a moronic question. if u didnt have any sensible question to ask u shld have just shut ur drooping jaw.

When you asserted that the company charges too much per commission, you must obviously know exactly how much the company is charging for you to make that assertion unless as usual, you had no clue and was just running your idiotic and ignorant mouth just for fun just like the gutter blah blah mouth roadside comedic governor.

it's really not by force to make claims that you can not intelligently back up with facts.

u dumb ass would have criticised Gej if he was still d president but ur brainless skull wouldnt be fair to criticise your demigod buhari for going ahead with such an outrageous commision. i know u are really dull from ur use of words. what assertions did i make? or do u need to quickly flip through ur dictionary? people lik3 u are the reason why nigeria is in such a mess. people whose brain mattar is made up nmainly of dust. when the dust settles i hope u'll reason better and use words right. blind bath3maeus. my battery is low, will reply tomorrow, ode.

The is the grand apex of hypocrisy and collective idiocy when you ragtags and low grade mentality clowns sat, looked the other way and stayed silent like overdosed bingo when jona was saddling the country with these midnight deals, but all of a sudden you found your rotten and decayed moral voices to question what you not only failed to question under jona who struck the deal, but now crying and shedding your laughable, fake, disingenuous and moronic crocodile tears...

FUkkk you and everything you and your miserable and worthless kind stand for.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by micayo(m): 9:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:

You are still not making any sense.

Your post is anonymous because nobody knows who the heck you are by virtue of checking your nairaland profile and that is what people like you hide under to post thrash.

For you to say you are expecting shareholders and stock holder list on a company's website before your so called 'BOD' is revealed. It shows a lot about you and like i said, i won't waste energy on you again.

I decided to engage you so you don't confuse people with your ignorance and confused state of mind.

Nothing Personal, Good Night.

I understand you but I decided to prove myself wrong by going to your own profile to see if I would get to know more about you but I was 'obviously' right, it was just like mine. Why say I am posting 'anonymous' when it is in that same manner that you do post yours. You have become so brilliant in your own foolishness. I hail you the father of confused state of mind. I am sure you still don't know the difference between BoD and Stakeholders. Go look that up. Its been nothing personal to me

I told you I have time for fellas like you who need extra coaching cos that's what I do.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 9:02pm On Nov 16, 2015
dewstar:

Use your head nah.. GEJ contracted the transaction to the company. Would GEJ have done that to a company owned by Tinubu? Ask yourself haba

1 Like

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Nobody: 9:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
micayo:

BoD,

You need cane

So you really expect them to list shareholders names on their website? You are a disgrace to whoever financed your education and thats if you even have one
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 9:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
micayo:

I understand you but I decided to prove myself wrong by going to your own profile to see if I would get to know more about you but I was 'obviously' right, it was just like mine. Why say I am posting 'anonymous' when it is in that same manner that you do post yours. You have become so brilliant in your own foolishness. I hail you the father of confused state of mind. I am sure you still don't know the difference between BoD and Stakeholders. Go look that up. Its been nothing personal to me

I told you I have time for fellas like you who need extra coaching cos that's what I do.

Where in the post did I tell you that I am not anonymous ? Guess you need to go back to school and understand that most Nairalanders are kind of anonymous as they can not be known by their profile info.

On the nonsense BOD and Stakeholder yada yada you are still posting, Don't you have shame or you are just plain stupeed ?

Extra coaching from a M0r0n is a N0 N0 for me. You are an empty vessel and all you make is noise.

Instead of you to calm down and learn you are busy typing rubbish thereby, exposing your ignorance and stupidity.

Check what some one had to tell you and I support his view 100%

ollah1:

So you really expect them to list shareholders names on their website? You are a disgrace to whoever financed your education and thats if you even have one
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 9:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
OnReflection:

The company has been around since 1991 - CAC Reg # 170222

Thanks Bro , they are trying to make it seem the company was conjured from NO WHERE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Cooldeedee: 9:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by Ashmark(m): 9:37pm On Nov 16, 2015
dammytosh:

REMITA is from REMITTANCE. It is an e-Payment and Collections system.
It is just an application name and it is owned by System Specs
They have been contracted by GEJ in 2011.
He didn't say what is REMITA...Who are the governing body?
I heard you say Just an application, I think say na Platform.
Lol
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by nickxtra(m): 9:56pm On Nov 16, 2015
ODUBEZE:

The longest serving accidental gov.? lolz.
Go and check your records.
In saner societies, he is not qualified and not supposed to be there as a governor, but was only pushed there against a legally binding indictment by the PDP's famed impunity. Even the elections that put him there now, you and I knew what happened. A scientific ringing, helped by the military, using the power of Obanikoro as minister of state, defence. The truth shall soon be revealed. Whatch out.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by nickxtra(m): 9:58pm On Nov 16, 2015
ollah1:

Use your head nah.. GEJ contracted the transaction to the company. Would GEJ have done that to a company owned by Tinubu? Ask yourself haba
Pls, let me sit and watch while you ask him that question again. I will remain here untill he provides a reasonable answer.
Re: Fayose To FG: Tell Nigerians Owners Of REMITA by dammytosh: 10:00pm On Nov 16, 2015
Ashmark:

He didn't say what is REMITA...Who are the governing body?

I heard you say Just an application, I think say na Platform.

Lol

You are glad you wrote something too i guess.

I will let it pass.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obasanjo Is An Embarrassment To The Military - Nigeria Defence HQ / Caption This Handshake Of President Buhari And Bukola Saraki / Police To Sanction Atiku Abubakar's Wife's Orderly For Carrying Her Bag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.