Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,782 members, 7,817,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

Girlfriend Caught By Wife Sitting On Husband Leg In The Office N Computer Villa - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend Caught By Wife Sitting On Husband Leg In The Office N Computer Villa (1389 Views)

"What My Fiance Did For Me After Breaking My Leg In An Accident". Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girlfriend Caught By Wife Sitting On Husband Leg In The Office N Computer Villa by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 3:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
come and see action, come and see shout, come and see problems.

trending hot here right now in computer village is a story of a woman who after hearing numerous stories about her husband escapades with women decides to pay him a surprise visit. unfortunately for the man, the plaza generator went off during that period and the man was seriously entwined with the galfriend when his wife busted him. oh my God, you need to see the scene.
as everywhere was dark and his office in a secluded area the man was using the opportunity to grabs all he can from his girlfriend body. his wife was fully prepared and came with a friend that was muscular in statue. they busted into the office, beat the hell out of the girlfriend, naked her, scratched all her booby and exposed her shouting "come see thief oo, husband snatcher" and people gathered there. guys, gals, they wanted to see something. well me just went there to get this story out for you. what pains me most is that the woman was the one woman made the man. opened the shop for him too.

well the man managed to push his wife and her friend outside and locked his girlfriend inside the office from peering eyes but he wasnt left out because his wife and friend gave him a hot beating.
men sha!!

cry
Re: Girlfriend Caught By Wife Sitting On Husband Leg In The Office N Computer Villa by ametu166(m): 3:13pm On Nov 16, 2015
Lol. Wonders shall end
Re: Girlfriend Caught By Wife Sitting On Husband Leg In The Office N Computer Villa by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
No pix? lubbish! You know how we roll here, or are you a learner?
Re: Girlfriend Caught By Wife Sitting On Husband Leg In The Office N Computer Villa by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2015
sapiosexual1:
No pix? lubbish! You know how we roll here, or are you a learner?

you not serious, looking for what is bigger than you. anyway no pix for u.
Re: Girlfriend Caught By Wife Sitting On Husband Leg In The Office N Computer Villa by Truckpusher(m): 3:26pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nigerian women need to come to terms with the reality that the constitution itself sanctioned cheating for men.As long as the laws of the land recognizes that a man can have more than one wife it is totally unacceptable to beat up another woman simply because your husband asked her out.
You ladies should be beating your husbands and not the innocent girl whose place in your man's life is constitutionally recognized by law.
Re: Girlfriend Caught By Wife Sitting On Husband Leg In The Office N Computer Villa by Mznaett: 5:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
D man get fuel so shocked?
Re: Girlfriend Caught By Wife Sitting On Husband Leg In The Office N Computer Villa by gamaliel121(m): 5:15pm On Nov 16, 2015
His a foolish man!!!
Re: Girlfriend Caught By Wife Sitting On Husband Leg In The Office N Computer Villa by Nobody: 5:33pm On Nov 16, 2015
the woman has time sha, if its me ehn I won't even fight, truly it will hurt me oo but I would only stop him from sleeping with me ,let him go to his gfs outside so long I already have babies..... mtch we she even has strength to fight
Re: Girlfriend Caught By Wife Sitting On Husband Leg In The Office N Computer Villa by COMPUTERVILLA(m): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2015
hello
Re: Girlfriend Caught By Wife Sitting On Husband Leg In The Office N Computer Villa by Nobody: 3:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Why open this when no pic?

(1) (Reply)

Is She Just Not Into Me Or Just Timid / Actor Charles Okocha Shed Tears At Thanksgiving Service / Several Post Proposal And Beautiful Pre Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.