Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,703 members, 7,844,317 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:21 PM

Kk - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kk (644 Views)

Who Is This Clueless Boy? Learn A Lesson From His Stupidity [Picture +18] / This Post Explains The Current Stupidity Amongst Nigerian Girls Of Today / Lady Steps On Guy Lying Flat: Is This Love Or Stupidity ? (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kk by donsharwama(m): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2015
!
Re: Kk by donTbone(m): 4:12pm On Nov 16, 2015
"stupidity is when you forgot countless nation made awareness on #BringBackOurGirls and you now so jobless to instigate Nigerians' action in supporting France!

Stupidity is when you are still much hungry/in need and blinded folded that you still forgot to pray for those on the sick bed.

Stupidity is when you posted nonsense like this and you think you are safe cos BH is not in your area!

1 Like

Re: Kk by Oshovie(m): 4:14pm On Nov 16, 2015
Stupidity to me is- attacking people's personalities instead of their comments on Nairaland (ad hominem).
Re: Kk by donTbone(m): 4:17pm On Nov 16, 2015
Oshovie:
Stupidity to me is- attacking people's personalities instead of their comments on Nairaland (ad hominem).
By their comments, you shall know their personalities.!
We can only judge their personalities through their comments!
Re: Kk by ivoatt(m): 4:18pm On Nov 16, 2015
undecided
Re: Kk by Nobody: 11:32pm On Nov 16, 2015
What's all this shlt'bout me doing here?? undecided

(1) (Reply)

SHE'S Giving Me ''redlight' Instead Of Greenlight / Neighbourhood Romance-right Or Wrong? / Best Answer To A Lady That Thinks You Are An Automated Teller Machine (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.