Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,955 members, 7,810,640 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast (4761 Views)

Jumai Shaba Rosiji Gives Birth To Her Third Child In Three Years (Photos) / Sean Tizzle: If A Woman Gives You Condom, Please Don’t Use It / Actor Olakunle Akindele Died From A Strange Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by morereb10: 4:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
It was a strange sight indeed when a women gave birth to a strange looking beast in the hospital. According to Mzamzi Online news, a Zimbabwean woman gave birth to this strange looking baby in a Harare Hospital two days ago being the 14th of November 2015. The woman reportedly delivered after 10 months pregnancy.

Parirenyatwa Doctors were shocked to see the baby. "I’ve never seen such a thing in my life here at Parirenyatwa as doctors we know and believe that when a woman is giving birth, the head comes first and the legs last. To my own surprise this baby like creature brought her legs first" said Doctor Chenyeke.

Reports also said the mother of the baby, Sharon Kujeke refused to take the baby home. See more at http://www.exlinklodge.com/2015/11/jesus-christ-woman-gives-birth-to.html

Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by bigeagleeye(m): 4:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Holy God! cry

pls advise viewers!!!
Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by Theyveedo(m): 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Blood of Gawd!!!
Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by morereb10: 4:42pm On Nov 16, 2015
Holy moses

lalasticlala and ishilove are you seeing what am seeing?

ah ah ah Devil is a liar
Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by Phunmibi: 4:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Holy Christ!
Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by Airforce1(m): 4:47pm On Nov 16, 2015
Scary shocked
Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by abiolert(m): 5:01pm On Nov 16, 2015
Mutation.
Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 16, 2015
God punish devil! embarassed
Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by Aceed: 5:22pm On Nov 16, 2015
Maybe she do am with animal sef
Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by kimnicki(f): 6:09pm On Nov 16, 2015
Percy and the sea of monsters
#camphalfblood
Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by Nobody: 6:45pm On Nov 16, 2015
Teratology, spina bifida (Rachischisis)... teratogenic insult of featus, during 3/4 week, interfering with spinal cord development, perhaps folate deficiency also

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by pheyikemi: 8:21pm On Nov 16, 2015
It's called anencephaly, it's a congenital disorder.
Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 16, 2015
Abeg learn me more.
Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by IamTheophilus(m): 9:10pm On Nov 16, 2015
Those two guys above me can lie ehn...just giving it any name..
Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by ozy4christ(f): 9:39pm On Nov 16, 2015
huh
Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by foxzy(m): 9:46pm On Nov 16, 2015
Awuzubillahi minashaitoni rojeem
I NEED LASISI TO SAY SOMETHING

WE NEED BIAFRA....
Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by Nobody: 10:40pm On Nov 16, 2015
PLEASE... this baby is not a beast.

Rather I think the OP is.
This is a medical condition not usually compatible with life..... ... Anencaphaly

PLEASE never you misuse the name JESUS especially when you lack ideas

2 Likes

Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by armadeo(m): 11:43pm On Nov 16, 2015
Nigerians very primitive and daft always looking for a supernatural explanation to any issue.

The condition the unfortunate child suffered from has been stated above. Before you say they are lying spend a minute and check it out yourself.

Knowledge is power.

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by SexyStrawberry(f): 12:35am On Nov 17, 2015
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh
kikikikikikikikikikiikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikikiki
Abeg how else I go Laff join am?
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by SpotlezDonald25(m): 12:43am On Nov 17, 2015
For the first in my life, I got shocked @de view of a pix on social media..

I'm just speechless.
Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by Nobody: 6:51am On Nov 17, 2015
IamTheophilus:
Those two guys above me can lie ehn...just giving it any name..
you are a legend sir... perhaps Satan had a quickie with her?

1 Like

Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by pretydiva(f): 6:55am On Nov 17, 2015
So scary..may dis not b our portion
Re: Jesus Christ: Woman Gives Birth To A Strange Looking Baby Beast by Annabel1(f): 8:08am On Nov 17, 2015
Jesu!! shocked shocked wtf is that Person go suffer carry belle for nine months, na monster abi beast she go born after the suffering. Baba God re you seeing what am seeing Jesu!! shocked shocked wtf is that Person go suffer carry belle for nine months, na monster abi beast she go born after the suffering. Baba God re you seeing what am seeing

(1) (Reply)

Adorable Photos From Lilian Okoye's Birthday (P Square Sister) / Linda Ikeji Is Angry With Davido (pics) / B00bs On Fleek: Meet Another Busty Nigerian Lady Trending On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.